Monday, April 11, 2011

OUTTAKE CHAPTER 4 AND BELLA'S CHANGE

CHAPTER FOUR OUTTAKE…..

What was in the paint can?

Here is the excerpt from chapter four

"Ok I am curious what would the enigmatic Edward Cullen recommend for a girl such as myself?"
His smile could not be contained. "Enigmatic? Do you find me mysterious Miss Swan? I thought I was pretty straightforward."
"Oh you do realize that your nose grows when you lie my little Pinocchio." I teased. His green eyes were alight. Wait...green?
"You still have plenty of secrets." I continued to walk.
"Perceptive little doe aren't you?" he muttered.
"Smarter than your average blonde." I quipped.
"Oh Miss Swan, you are truly making me reconsider my hair color preference."
"Trust me Mr. Cullen, that old saying blondes have more fun is a load of crap! Brunettes can leave a man completely undone!" I kept walking and looked over my shoulder to see him chuckle looking at the floor and I would swear he adjusted himself.
High five for me!
He was right on my heels, took my hand, and pulled me over to a wall that had some interesting shaped toys.
As we passed a shelf, he picked up a can that looked like a paint can and I quirked an eyebrow at him. He walked over to the blonde and laid it up on the counter then he took me to the wall of odd shaped toys, pulled down what looked like a rubber U shaped tube.


Here is the outtake


While going through the last of the items from the old playroom noting that Edward had gotten rid of almost everything prior to my even coming in here I found the paint can I remembered him buying with me that day he bought me my toy.

Only it wasn’t paint.

I threw my head back laughing and took notice that it had never been used. 

This was just too good to pass up. I packed it up and we took it to the new house.

Then one night I decided to tease Edward and wanted to bring it out and show him as I unpacked.

I stood there in the doorway dangling the can from the end of my fingertip.

Edward looked up at me and his mouth fell open.

“What’s this baby?”

“Where did you get that?”

“I packed it from the old house.” I smirked trying so hard not to laugh.

“You did?” He looked mortified.

“Yeah I did.”

“Oh…uh…” he stammered.

“Why didn’t you do it?”  I asked cocking my head to the side.

I would swear he would have been blushing if he could have.

“Well uhh…Gee Bella…you sure know how to embarrass the fuck out of me don’t you?”

I threw my head back laughing.

“Baby that’s just fucked up you know that?” He chuckled.

“Create a Cock huh? So why didn’t you do it? It isn’t opened.”



“Fine.” He growled as he rushed me picking me up and throwing me on the bed and tossing the paint can on to the desk along the way. He had me on the bed and he hovered over me.

“You want to know the truth I will tell you but on one condition.”

“What?” I continued to giggle.

“You have to help me make it.”

“Deal.”

“Damn you.” He growled nipping my neck.

“Come on out with it. Tell me.”

“Fine. When you came into my life and I had told you how I never got hard before you. Well I was planning to take the opportunity to at least capture it once before it disappeared forever.”

His little brow furrowed.

“Aww baby…You didn’t think you were ever going to get hard again?”

“Well damn Bella I mean shit….here I go like a hundred years without an erection and you walk into my house and for the first time that shit stood up and I couldn’t believe it. So I thought if I could capture a likeness of me when I was hard well…..you know?”

“That you would have a trophy of your own cock?” I giggled uncontrollably.

“I am so glad you find this so amusing. It makes me feel so much better when I am utterly humiliated and mortified.” He narrowed his eyes to appear angry but I could see his smirk under that ire.

“So you wanna help me make it?” he nibbled my ear and sent shivers down my spine.”

“On one condition.”

“Deal.” He says.

“Do they have Create a pussy?”

He threw his head back laughing.

************************************************************************


THIS OUTTAKE WAS SOME HAIRBRAINED IDEA I HAD THAT I THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE BELLA DO AND I ENDED UP JUST NOT ADDING IT BECAUSE IT JUST SEEMED WEIRD....NOW I HAVE REREAD IT AND I LAUGH AT THE THOUGHT OF ITS ONE OF THOSE

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING KIND OF MOMENTS....I MAKE NO EXCUSES. I AM A FREAK...


***************************************************

OUTTAKE TO BELLA'S CHANGE

So I was fucking kinky…but not any more than any other blood thirsty vampire out there.
And when I explained this to Alice, she looked at me as if I was one fang short of a pair.

“Okay, you can stop looking at me like I am some sort of bloodsucking freak.” I scowled. “I am not even turned yet!”

“Well not yet anyway but really Bella? You’re serious?”

“You don’t think he will like it? I am dead serious…pun intended.”

“I can’t say weather or not for sure but Edward is already a freak so the sick fucker might actually love the shit.” Rosalie replied as she stood up and said “I’ll ask Carlisle. Wait here,  I think I can convince him.”

An hour later I was filling the last little fang shaped vial. I would give it to him after I woke up.

I had hung two on a black cord and Alice promised to conceal it in the hem of the jeans we had picked out for the outfit I would wear when I woke up from being transformed.
Yes for the first time I really did care about what I would be wearing. I was going to be a newborn vampire and I wanted to look good for him. Rose even had the nerve to call me of all people vain! I laughed. 

“Are you absolutely sure he won’t smell it.” I asked again.

“Carlisle said as long as it’s sealed and what he used to preserve it with should throw him off. He will most likely assume its part of the material of the jeans or most likely the dye. That is of course if he doesn’t actually feel it getting you dressed. I can’t believe you’re actually going to do this. You do realize this is probably a first for a vampire don’t you?” Rosalie stated.

I shrugged. “I don’t really care. I want to see what I taste like once I am changed. Edward says I am sweet. I want to know and really tell me he isn’t going to go ape shit with my human blood on my vampire lips.” I giggled all giddy and excited.




“Oh he will go ape shit alright. Hell he may even think your still human and try to turn you again!” she laughed.

“Carlisle did warn me though that you may smell it. Newborns are super sensitive. Just remember I did not tell Carlisle that you may partake in this…so don’t whatever you do don’t get hooked on the shit Bella. He was very reluctant to agree to this in regards to Edward because he recently slipped. He is pretty sure that this won’t cause that to happen because he has found his mate.” Rosalie warned.

I nodded. I figured if I was going to be a vampire and abstain from human blood then maybe I could taste my own first and hopefully it grossed me out. It was a hair-brained idea but in all honesty my human side of me had tasted my human blood and it grossed me out. Maybe this would work. Maybe I wouldn’t want human blood if I encountered one after my change.
Hey I never said I was a rocket scientist but I think even he would be curious as to the effect it may or may not have. You don’t know unless you try. Right? 

*********************************************
THERE ARE A FEW MORE OUTTAKES I NEED TO FIND....AS SOON AS I DO I WILL POST THEM...ONE I KNOW IS OF BELLA WHEN ITS THAT TIME OF THE MONTH....
EWW...I KNOW BUT HEY....IT COULD HAPPEN! LOL....









1 comment: