Friday, December 3, 2010

Chapter 32 Chosing Bella

 This story contains material that is of the BDSM nature and
may be offensive to some readers.
You have been warned.
Edward is a verbal lover and has no filter with his language.



Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 32

Chosing Bella

~x~X~x~EDWARD~x~X~x~



Five days.
Five days.
I swallowed the pool of venom that filled my mouth.
Five days.
I sat here holding her while she slept. My anger subsided somewhat but it wasn’t fully out of my system. It never would be when it came to him. My hate for James was a legitimate feeling. He wanted to drain Bella for her blood. To taste her.
Afton on the other hand wanted to do something so vile that….I have to stop this!
I can’t think about that vision I saw in his head of her….
Fuck.
I slipped out from under her and made my way downstairs. The party had pretty much cleared out after the incident. I found my family sitting in the front room with Ben and Tia as the sun was ready to rise in another hour or so.
“Hey.” I muttered as I walked in.
“Is Bella alright?” Tia asked.
“She is fine. Her wrist is bruising. I can see it already.” I walked over to the over sized chair, sat down, and sighed heavily rubbing my face with both hands.
“Five days.” Alice chirped and I couldn’t help but smile.
“She decided?” Tia’s eyes were wide.
“Yeah.” I was still grinning like an idiot.
“Okay wait a minute did she make that decision because of what happened?” Jasper asked.
“Why the fuck do you always have to be the one to ruin shit?” Emmett scowled at Jasper.
“Dude, I am with Edward on this; sorry if it pisses you off but god damn it we can’t protect her twenty four seven and I for one don’t want to lose my new little sister before I even get a chance to be a big brother again! He needs to fucking change her! I almost killed someone last night and so the fuck did Edward!”
I was impressed and it wasn’t as if I hadn’t considered what Jasper had asked. I did. I wondered if she was scared into her decision. I couldn’t help how I felt though. Relief washed over me in a massive rogue wave when she told me. Five days.
“Fine.” Jasper muttered. He could feel the same amount of relief in the room as I could hear in everyone’s thoughts. We were all worried about her and everyone had grown to love her too so it was pretty tense when you are slapped in the face with someone’s humanity and I was glad that most of them here felt this with a feeling of relieve. I know Jasper is just trying to be the voice of reason. I don’t blame him.
“So the question is do you think you can handle it?” Ben asked.
“You mean do I think I can stop once I have tasted her?” I replied.
“She is your singer dude. You have to be a little worried about that.”
“That is why I am going to ask what I am about to ask.”
“What is that?” Rosalie looked curiously at me.
“Hear me out first alright. Please.”
“Okay.” They all agreed and waited.
“I want to bite her while we are intimate.”
Oh, you’re insane Edward!
What?
Uhhhh…he said hear him out before we said anything but that boy has done lost his mind.
You crazy motherfucker!
“I can hear you!” I growled listening to their thoughts.
“Sorry.” Ben and Rosalie muttered.
“Listen, I need some advice I don’t need your criticism or chastisement about my choices. I want to know what you girls think about as far as romance goes. I want to give her one last beautiful night together and I don’t plan to tell her it is going to happen I am just going to do it because I don’t want her to know. I sure as hell wouldn’t want to know when my life was going to end. I want to make her see that she is what I want and the only thing I think about from now until forever so it has to be everything that involves romance and you guys know I don’t know shit about that kind of stuff! I want that last night with her to be romantic. But it has to be in a reasonable location. I am thinking that the most remote location to take her is the new house. It is the furthest from any trails, the river, and the town. What I am asking for is that I need you guys close. Emmett you stopped me from doing anything to her when I had no plans on it. Alice should be able to see if I am losing it right? And I really would like the girls to help me plan the evening.”

I sat back in the chair, “That’s it. Go ahead give it to me.”


 
“It’s dangerous Edward I am not going to tell you it isn’t. You know Alice’s visions aren’t always reliable. What if we are too late?” Jasper shook his head in disapproval. “I think you should ask Carlisle to do it. He has control and that is my honest to god opinion on the matter.”
“I don’t think he is going to harm her.” Tia stated adamantly.
Don’t you worry Edward I am on your side and I don’t think you could hurt that girl if you tried. I would be behind you one hundred percent!
Her thoughts had me smiling.
“As long as we are close enough. Maybe Dad could be the closest. We don’t have to be in the house but he could be, then maybe that way it stays somewhat private. Well hell I take that back nothing is private between any of us when any of us is intimate so you better get used to it Edward. We have.” Emmett explained.
“Bella doesn’t seem to be too concerned about our abilities to hear.” Rosalie chuckled.
Emmett chortled out, “Yeah boy is she going to be surprised when she hears us with her new vampire ears!!”
Alice’s gaze caught my attention and I focused on her thoughts. They were images of us visiting her mother and then heading to Forks and suddenly things get a little hazy. The visions are blurred and she snaps out of it.
“It’s Jacob.” I said.
“I think so.” She whispered.
“She will probably want to see him.” I growled.
“You have to let her Edward.” Alice looked at me. “You have to. It is her best friend.”
“Edward, when is the last time you hunted?” Jasper looked at me curiously.
“When you guys came to LA.”
“You need to fucking hunt brother!” Emmett stood up, “Come on lets go.  Ben you’re welcome to come along. I can show you how to hunt a bear!” He was all hopping around now anxious.
“Go Edward, the three of us will toss ideas around about your plans and we will let you know what we come up with when you get back.” Rosalie assured me.
“Romance…it has to be really romantic you guys. Seriously, this is really important.”
“Awwww….Bella is so lucky to have found you!” Tia jumped up and hugged me as we headed towards the door.

“Man where the hell are we going to hunt in this part of the city?” I complained.

“Mexico is just on the other side of the border how about some Mexican cuisine? I have always wondered if eating in that region would add a little spice to my meal!” Emmett chuckled.
I just shook my head muttering. “Mexican spice?  Good god!”

 “I have read hunters have hunted some Monstrous White-Tail Deer of “a life time” with Boone and Crockett qualities about 30 minutes from our border.   Now what the hell that means, I have no fucking clue, but maybe it means something to you vegans?”  Ben snickered. “There’s really no bear in this area unless you want to head up to the San Jacinto Mountains.”
“Any mountain lions in that area?” Emmett asked.
“Hell, half of California is Mountain Lion country.” I snorted.
“You would know wouldn’t you? What is it with you and cats anyway?” Emmett asked as we took off heading north.
“What the hell is wrong with my preference for cats?” I argued and took off faster than Em.
“He is just used to making us think he was getting pussy!” Ben laughed and almost caught up but I kicked up my speed a notch as Jasper and Emmett both laughed slowing their asses down.
“Fuck you!” I growled back at them and took off leaving them behind.
After dining on a couple of deer and one very feisty hundred and fifty pound cougar, I could hear Emmett off in the distance coaching Ben on how to fight a bear.
I took off headed in their direction and saw Jasper sitting on a rock. I sat beside him and he chuckled.
“Find any pussycats there little brother?”
“Yeah ~ one.”
“Look, I know you don’t need to hear this from me but really Edward, I am sort of afraid for the first time since I was changed. I cannot imagine what you would be like if you couldn’t stop and you killed Bella. You won’t get over that man. She cannot be replaced. Seriously, I love you and I would hate to see you lose the best thing that has ever happened because of your thirst. It still controls you and you fucking know it. I know it and everyone else around us knows it. I am going to be the one to remind you of him. You said he wants her too. Just think about it and consider Carlisle.”
“Jazz, I can’t imagine having my father’s lips on Bella’s neck. It pisses me off to think of that. Bella already gets all flustered when he is near. Fucker is too handsome for his own good.” I scowled.
“Oh you are kidding me! You’re not jealous of Carlisle are you?” He looked at me incredulously.
“Fuck dude listen to her heart when he walks in the goddamn room! You heard what she said when Emmett unleashed his gift! What woman do you know that hasn’t responded to that fucker’s charm?”
Jasper laughed and it was pissing me off. I shoved him off the rock but he continued to lay on the ground just laughing at me.
Ben and Emmett had heard us and came over to investigate.
“What the hell is so funny?” Emmett asked as he kicked Jasper while he still laid there laughing like a goddamn hyena.
“Edward seems to think Bella has the hots for Dad!” he continued to laugh.
“Seriously?” Emmett looked at me.
“Just knock it off you guys! Fuck, I am stressing out here. I am about to do something huge and I am a little fucking reluctant! You guys are supposed to fucking support me! Not tease me!”
“Says who?” Ben snickered.
I rolled my eyes.
“Edward, why do you want to bite her during sex man? Be honest here.” Ben asked.
It’s fucking sexually arousing isn’t brother? Go ahead and answer. I will back you on it.
Emmett looked at me all knowing and shit. Emmett had killed his singer once upon a time so he would know.
Fuck.
“I have tasted her twice.”
“Wait what? Twice when was the other time?” Jasper asked.
“When I popped her cherry.”
“Dude! Seriously?” Ben’s eyes were wide. “That’s…just…god I am almost embarrassed to admit it.” He laughed.
“How can what you say be any more embarrassing than actually doing it and admitting it?” I looked at him taken aback.
“Your right that sounds fucking hot!” He grinned.
“That is far more information than I needed to hear.” Jasper covered his ears.
“It’s fucking like the worlds most potent aphrodisiac and damn it is going to be the only time I ever get to taste her. Man the orgasm would be fucking stellar wouldn’t it Emmett?” I pressed him to agree.
“Yeah I imagine so little brother. I wasn’t able to experience it at the time but if I had been intimate with that girl damn…it would have been mind blowing.” He turned and looked at Ben and Jasper. “It gives you an epic fucking hard on and what sucked was I couldn’t go home to Rosalie and fuck her like I wanted to with that girls blood the real reason for my arousal. It sucked, but man for you dude, don’t fucking waste it!”
“And you still think you can keep your shit under control in the height of this kind of arousal?” Ben looked at me skeptically.
“Man I haven’t lost control once being with Bella. Sex with her just makes me love her and need her even more than ever. I controlled him during our scene didn’t I?” I retorted.
“Oh trust me when I say that you were barely keeping your shit together dude.” He replied.
“So what you’re saying is that one of your desires to turn her is also sexual?”
“No!  Please don’t misinterpret what I am saying here because I have thought this out. It is the last time I am going to be with her before her change you know. It is the only time I am going to get a chance to drink from her. I want her last human memory to be of us together like that. I want my memory of us to be like that. It is so intimate on a much deeper level than just ordering her to lie down on a goddamn table and telling her “ok baby I am going to bite you now; I want this to be special for her.”
 “You do realize that this is sort of like something you would see in a one of those lame ass Hollywood movies right?” Emmett added.
 “That has nothing to do with this. This is fucking the way I feel. I need to do this the way my gut is telling me.”
 “You mean the way your dick is begging you?” Jasper laughed.
 “You guys are really fucking making me doubt myself.” I glared.
 “It is your decision Edward do whatever feels right man. You want me to be there and I am there for you even if these two bozo’s aren’t” Ben offered.
 “Thanks man.”
 “Ahh hell; you know me and Jazz got your back even if we do fuck with you.” Emmett added and then the fucker shoved me off the fucking rock. He actually got one over on me. Payback is coming!

~X~X~X~

When we returned from our hunt, the girls had left a note saying they were taking Bella out for a day at the spa and to make damn sure she eats a shit ton of food. She truly didn’t need any spa treatment but who was I to complain if they attempted to improve on perfection. Nothing they did would make me love her any less.
Ben was having a new Harley delivered and we all went out to check it out. During that time, the girls had come back and when we made our way back to the house, I caught her scent. I started to head for our room but Rosalie stopped me on the stairs.
“We need to talk to you.”
“Uh…okay.” I followed her into the sitting room where Tia and Alice were sitting giggling.
They were hiding something. I knew it because Tia was thinking about Aura’s which I had never heard her do before but Alice is the one that gave it away when she started naming the capitols of every state. Rosalie could just shut her shit off like a goddamn on/off switch. Occasionally something would sneak through when she tried to hide something so I just waited for her to slip. She usually did. It would only take a second.
“This is Alice’s idea just so you know.” Rosalie crossed her arms and waited for Alice to start.
“Well, I remembered a place in Oregon not too far from mom and dads, when Jasper and I were hunting and well here take a look,”—she went into her memory and showed me the location she was referring to—“it is really remote and it would be a hike in but you could carry her and the three of us could set everything up before hand kind of like a picnic so that way you don’t have to worry about carrying anything other than her.”
“What do you mean by set everything up?” I asked.
“We will find out what her favorite food is and then have it all laid out for her on like a blanket with some candles and maybe some wine, and you can dazzle her like a Cullen…you know read her a poem or woo her with your charms.”
“See here is the thing that Rosalie seems to disagree with me on. I know for a fact that the place is perfect for you know…sex. The waterfall is soothing the place is pretty damn quiet besides the sounds of nature. If you were to bite her here there would be no obstacles getting in the way if we need to get to you too fast. She doesn’t even have to know we are are nearby to stop you. Like you said you don’t want to tell her…well this place would be the most romantic and the last place she would expect.”
I looked at Rosalie. “Why do you disagree?”
“I have run with Emmett in my arms when he was dying. It is a memory I choose to forget.”
“Yes she will be dying Rose but this is different. Try to keep an open mind to it!” Alice argued.
“How far is it from home?”
“About seventy miles give or take a few.” Alice shrugged.
“Show me again.” I asked and waited. 
“It is beautiful. Is this the only idea you guys had?”


Meadow


“Rosalie thinks that just having the house to yourselves would be fine with Bella. You could cook her dinner, which we all know you have no idea how to cook. But she feels as though changing her in your room is ideal.”
“I like Alice’s idea even though I can’t see it…I can envision it.” Tia looks at me with a soft smile.
“Do you think Bella would like it?”
“Bella is going to love anything you do.” Tia scoffed.
I smiled. “Thanks Tia you’re too sweet.”
“Give me some time?” I asked them. They all nodded and agreed.
“Where the fuck do you think your going?” Emmett asked.
“To see Bella.”
“Dude give the girl a break. You’re a vampire for crying out loud but she’s human and she probably hurts, and, I imagine she’s too proud to admit it. Did you or did you not fuck the shit out of her more than once last night?” Emmett argued.
“Since when do you hold the key to her chastity belt?” Ben laughed hitting Emmett in the arm.
Emmett tackled him as they rolled across the floor.
I took off up the stairs and before I even got to the door, I knew she was asleep.
I went in and quietly watched her. Maybe Emmett was right I needed to let her rest.
She started tossing and turning after a few minutes. Murmuring something in her sleep.
She sat straight up and her eyes flew open when she screamed out my name.
Another nightmare. She has had more recently.
“Kitten it was just a bad dream sweetheart. You’re safe.” I assured her but her heart was flying.
“Oh God. You caught on fire.”
“What?” This was rather shocking.
“I dreamt that you burst into flames.”
“Well that certainly isn’t what I imagined you dreaming about.”
“What are you doing way over there?”
“Just watching you.” I shrugged.
“You could watch me over here.” She was being adorable and I did really want to go to her. Damn Emmett putting shit in my head.
“I suppose I could but for some reason my brothers think I need to give you some rest.”
“Hey when your brothers are the ones walking around with a sore kitty then they can suggest whatever they want but for now it’s my kitty and I want you over here next to it!” She looked pissed and she didn’t have to tell me twice!
“I missed you today.” I just needed to smell her and god did I fucking miss that.
“I missed you too.” She breathed out.
“So tell me what the big secret is?” I asked because no one seemed to slip up about what they were hiding. I assumed it was what was in the bag on the chair.
“What secret?” hmm…she looks confused.
“The one that Tia, Rose, and Alice are blocking me from.”
“Well, I went to the spa and got the works.” She shrugged. Huh. Must be me then.
“The works?”
“Yeah you know a manicure, pedicure, trim, wax…”
The thought of someone waxing my Bella irritated me. I am sure the woman was professional and all…but it’s my fucking kitty. No, she is hiding something too I can tell. Her heart rate is still a nervous rapid beat.
“You’re hiding something from me too. I can hear it in your heart rate Isabella what is it?”
“Nothing. I am not hiding anything.” Man she is a terrible liar. I guess it’s a good thing though. I can catch her in them.
I looked towards the item I believed to be the reason for all the secrecy.” What’s in the bag?”
She smiled, “It’s sort of a gift. But trust me I am not so sure you will like it. It was your sister’s idea.”
“I swear I had no idea they were making me do this and I have no idea why they felt this would be something you would like.”
She pulled out what appeared to be an eight by ten frame and handed it to me face down. I smirked at her little attitude and flipped it over. I was not at all prepared for what I saw.
I felt a pang of hurt deep down in my gut.
No. it wasn’t hurt. It was more like the feeling of loss. A loss I didn’t know I could have had looking at this photo of her dressed in an outfit from my time era.
I traced the outline of her stocking covered leg. I was blown away by the way the picture made me feel. She looked like a Victorian porcelain doll. Perfect. Sexy. Sweet and oh so fucking innocent
“You don’t like it. See I knew it.” She complained. I couldn’t believe she would think I hated this. “Be serious Bella!” I actually growled at her attitude.
“Edward baby you’re a freak if you find this sexy.”
“I imagine you crossing my path on the streets of Chicago so long ago. I believe I would have been so taken with you back then as I am now. You look stunningly beautiful Kitten. I love it. It does make me feel a little melancholy but my god I would have ravished you then like I do now!” I attacked her laying her back on the bed.
“Thank you.” I kissed her. "I really do like it sorry to disappoint you love but your wrong."
“Your welcome you freak.” she smirked.
“Did you call your parents?” 
“Yes.”
“Did you get your tickets?”
“No we need to get our tickets.”
Oh no.
“Bella I don’t think…”
“Edward Cullen you listen to me you little Vampdom….you are going to meet my parents as my boyfriend before you steal me away from them is that understood? Answer.”
Okay as cute, as she is all her little attempted fury there is one thing that is not going to be acceptable. I am the Dominant! This is not open to debate and god I want to whip her ass right now for talking to me this way!! I sat here and pondered what I would say while I found myself glaring at her when her hand went to cover her mouth.
That’s fucking right Isabella. You know better! Now I should whip your ass.
“Isabella do not ever talk to me that way again. I will literally take you into that playroom strap your ass down to that bench and whip you till I see red.” I barked. “We will not be butting heads about who is the dominant one in this relationship…because trust me Kitten when you are changed…You are going to find out how dominant I will finally be allowed to be!”
She has no fucking clue. To have the freedom to be able to do whatever. To be able to fuck her without restraint drives my libido to its limits. But damn to be able to strap her down using some of the awesome rope tying skills Alice and Jasper have when they test their strength. Fuck and then to be able to whip her ass for that sassy mouth of hers. Fuck that just gave me a hard on!
She flipped us over and kissed me hard and deep. She was trying to play that off. Well Kitten your in my world. I flipped her back feeling rather proud that I am in control. I growled into her and she giggled. It was the sweetest sound ever. I really did fucking miss her today. Sassy mouth and all.
“I missed you today.” I whispered, kissing and inhaling her intoxicating scent.
“Why do you torture yourself by subjecting yourself to my scent?”
“Bella your scent doesn’t torture me the only way you are thinking.”
“What is that supposed to mean?”
I showed her pressing my hard on into her.
“Wait, are you saying it turns you on?”
“Most definitely.” I growled nipping into her neck.
“What?”
“Edward…what if you change me and I won’t be exciting for you anymore?”
“Bella don’t be ridiculous. I love everything about you. Your sassiness, your beauty, your caring nature, your sense of humor when it comes to my whacked excuse of a family but more than anything, I love you. How can you think that the only attraction I have to you is from your blood?”
“It’s a legitimate observation.” She explained.
“No it isn’t. It’s utterly absurd you silly girl. Now tell me what arrangements have you made for our trip?” 
“I haven’t. I didn’t want to do it without you first of all so…”
“Fine I will take care of it. So where is your mother?”
“Jacksonville, Florida.”
“And your father is in Forks, Washington?”
“Yes.”
“Ok, we do a round trip then. We go to Florida first and then we’ll head up to Washington.  That way we can drive to my parent’s house from there, does that sound okay?”
I wasn’t too sure about how I would fair in the sun down there. We would have to plan this well.
“Sure.”
“Bella are you sure about this?” I had to ask her. At least I could say I asked!
“Edward there are three things I am absolutely sure of.  First, you’re a vampire… who knew? Second, there is a part of you that thirsts for my blood and I am pretty sure that the way you swallow around me is a sign that I am pretty mouthwatering to you.  And third, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you! Yes, I am sure.”
God!  Could she be any more perfect? First the photo and then she declares all of that to me. God damn I fucking love the hell out of her. How do I make her see it? Saying it just doesn’t seem like enough. I just stared at her in awe. She is mine. She will be mine forever.
“Bella there are three things I am absolutely sure of, first you are the most beautiful, the most exquisite creature I have ever met. Second, there isn’t any part of you that I don’t want to devour and drink in until I am utterly intoxicated. And third, you are the object of my love, you are my obsession.”
I kissed her without closing my eyes and to my surprise, she didn’t either. The feelings that pulsed through me were amazing. My lips paused over hers and I slipped my tongue up under her upper lip to taste her.
Heaven.
She closed her eyes and it startled me.
“Bella?”
What the fuck?
“Bella? What’s wrong?” I got no response. Fuck, did I do something to hurt her? I began to panic.
“Bella please baby?”
“Bella!”
She fucking fainted! Damn if I had a heart, it would be in full arrest right now! Damn it!
“Bella?” her eyes popped open and huge tears welled up in her eyes. I swear to god I barely understood humans before but this girl. She perplexed me to no end!
“Bella what is it!?”
“Did I hurt you?” I did a quick inventory. Everything looked okay.
“No…I told you…you could never hurt me. I just…” She pulled me down hugging me tightly.
“Bella.”
“Please you’re scaring me sweetheart what is it?”
“I just…love you.”
“I love you too Kitten but I don’t faint when I want to tell you is this normal for humans?” I asked.
She chuckled but I wasn’t amused.
“Just shush and let me hold you.”
~X~X~X~
“Is she asleep again?” Emmett asked as I came down the stairs laptop in hand.
“Yes. She’s tired. It has been a hectic couple of days.” I explained. “She is only human you know. Plus with these three I imagine they wore her out getting photos done.” I pointed at the girls who were sitting there playing a round of gin rummy.
“Tell us you loved it.”
“Yes I did, it was beautiful. Thank you.”
“Where is it?” Emmett asked.
“It’s private.” I stated firmly and of course, his brows shot up in surprise.
“Did your Kitten have a naughty picture done for you?” he chuckled.
“Oh Emmett pull your mind out of the gutter the girl was wearing more clothes than she does normally. It was a Victorian Era photo shoot!” Rosalie scowled.
“Oh…well dude how sexy is it on a scale from one to ten?” He continued to probe.
I could answer this. “It was off the charts.” I stepped by him and flopped down on the couch opening up my laptop.
“Hot.” He nodded bobbing his head up and down. He really was a geek sometimes.
I went online and checked the schedules for flights to Florida and to my surprise, not a one would be arriving during the evening hours that weren’t already booked. I went to work diligently while my siblings, Ben, and Tia argued over the pros and cons of being a Sub or a Dom. I tuned them out and laid out our itinerary for our trip. Nothing was working out and I was getting frustrated. By the looks of it, I wouldn’t be able to get us on a flight to Florida until another week. I groaned.
“What are you doing?” Ben asked.
 “Trying to find a god damn flight to Florida that arrives right after the sun goes down.”
“Her mom lives in Florida?” he asked.
“Yeah I know.”
He shrugged and said, “Hell I am not using my plane take it.”
I looked up at him and chuckled. “Dude…I don’t know how the fuck to fly.”
He laughed. “Neither do I dumb ass. I have a pilot. It’s private jet. You’re welcome to it.”
“Seriously?” I looked at him surprised.
“Yeah. Let me just call him and have him meet you at the airport.”
“Ben I owe you far too much to ask this.”
 “Please…You owe me for eternity already. What time should he meet you there?”
“Well we want to arrive after the sun goes down.”
 “Okay give me that itinerary you have and I will call my pilot.”
 Ben left the room to go to his office and make the arrangements.
 I sat there just lost in my own thoughts. I was seriously scared and it was such a strange thing to feel after so many years of not being afraid of anything. My brothers gave me a lot to think about. As I sit here and consider everything that I have been told, I know I still have to sit down with my father and have that discussion.
 “Can I ask you something?” I looked at Rosalie and she looked surprised.
 “You want my advice about something?
 “Yes.”
 “Okay ask away.”
“How hard was it on you when Emmett was a newborn?”
 “What do you mean?”
“Well I know I was there but were there times when we weren’t around that you thought you couldn’t handle him?”
 I could hear her memories as she thought about it.
 “Okay let me rephrase that. Is it difficult being able to deal with a newborn your in love with?”
 She just stared at me her mind blank.
 “You’re not helping Rosalie.” I groaned.
 “I don’t understand what you’re trying to ask really Edward. You were there!”
 “I know what you’re asking.” Ben came over and sat down handing me back the list I gave him with times of departure added. I thanked him.
 “You want to know how difficult it is going to be to handle her because you love her?”
he asked.
 “Exactly.”
 “It is hard. I never handled anyone other than Tia so I can’t compare. It isn’t easy Edward. She is going to piss you off. But for your choice of diet man, I don’t even want to go there! It won’t compare.” He mused.
 “How long was it before you could be intimate with her again?” I threw out there.
 “Hell we fucked fifteen minutes after she woke up.” I could see him sink into his memory.
 “I don’t need to see it Ben.” I rolled my eyes.
 He glanced up. “Sorry man I forget sometimes.”
“It’s alright.” I muttered.
“Your questioning your decision aren’t you?” he asked.
“No. Well…not really. Okay maybe a little. No. I want this.”
“You need to stop dwelling on it. Ever since you came down with the news, your mind has been all over the place. Just let shit happen as it happens. Take her to see her parents then go to your mom and dads and chill there for a couple of days before you decide.”
I wished it was that easy but all I could do was nod at Ben.
“Edward?”
I heard her faint voice, jumped up, and went to meet her at the stairs.
“Hey.” I wrapped my arms around her.
Fuck what the hell? The minute I put my arms around her every worry just doesn’t matter. I lifted her up hugging her to me tightly.
“God you feel so warm and soft.”
“Hmm…you feel so cold and hard.” She teased back hugging me just as tight.
“Are you hungry?” I asked.
“No I ate when we got back.”
“What are you all doing?” I pulled back to look at her.
“Ben made our travel arrangements possible. Tomorrow night we will be boarding his private plane to go see your Mom. I have everything written down to cover us. Then we leave from there to see your father. Bella…I have to ask…Are you going to go see your friend?”
I took her hand and pulled her to sit on the stairs with me.
“You mean Jacob?”
“Yes.”
“I think I should. I may be angry at him but it is the last time I will see him.”
“Bella…your going to hate me for what I am about to tell you. It wasn’t my story to tell but since you are taking me on this trip, I need to disclose something to you about your friend. I don’t have a choice now.”
“What?” she asked looking curiously at me.
“Jacob knows what I am. That is why he sent your father down here.”
“What do you mean? How does he know that?”
“Jacob isn’t what you thought he was either.” I added.
A deep V creased into her brow as she furrowed it. I had a gut feeling she wasn’t going to take this very well.

~X~X~X~

I have to give special thanks to two awesome ladies that have 
stepped up and helped me with this story!
Thanks to 

Tracylk from Fanfiction 
 & 

Marge aka Cullenmother05 from TWCS 

for their help in what we assume to be Beta skills (ha ha I am so clueless!)
We are new to this but it is a blast learning with someone else who has no idea whats going on either...sorta like Edward and Bella...just winging it!
Robert even pledges his undying love to you both!!




2 comments:

  1. Awesome as always and I love the differt POV's it's great! I want Edward to pledge his undyinglove to me tooo!!! Pout! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Edward has recruited the girls to help him be romantic on their last night. And the meadow idea is nice, and special too. Edward and Bella's talk was a bit repetitive. I don't think Bella will like the news about her best friend either, but I am glad Edward is telling her. She should know all the facts.

    ReplyDelete