Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chapter 35 Something in the Air

Edward's Eternal Kiss
Chapter 35
Something in the air
~x~X~x~BELLA~x~X~x~

“Bella, Tia and Ben are fine.   Now, you don’t want to keep your mother waiting.  Let’s get you dressed.”
 I pulled out the dress I brought and changed while Edward filled me in.
“James showed up with Lauren, Heidi, Victoria, and Charlotte. Ben realized that Charlotte was now with him as well. James had the nerve to think that I would like to negotiate some sort of deal to hand you over as well. Ben laughed at him and suggested he seek out Tanya as his next conquest instead because as far as he and the Cullen’s were concerned Bella Swan was off limits. Tia was the one that threatened him when he inquired about you at first.” He chuckled, “Ben laughed on the other end telling me he had never seen Tia so feral before. She stood up for you and told James there was no way in hell you would leave me to become one of his ‘blood whores’ as she put it. Apparently, he feeds from the girls. They all had scars on their arms.”
He sighed and I knew this bothered him because he genuinely cared about his submissives.
“He said he told James that we’re in a committed relationship and that pursuing you would only end badly for him and his coven. Then Tia got into it with Heidi.  He said he had to hold his newborn heathen of mate back from ripping Heidi’s head off.”
He chuckled.
“Apparently, Heidi said something that set her off. Ben didn’t tell me what it was but I suspect it had something to do with her jealousy towards you. Alice is keeping an eye on them. She can’t locate where his coven lives because nothing looks familiar to her. She says the landscape is all forest. No signs to speak of.”
“Victoria had said they were at her house, where is that?” I asked.
“I don’t know.”  He sighed.  “I should have known better. James isn’t going to give up easily, though. He is a tracker and he lives this.”
“He still wants me even though I am no longer a virgin?”
“Bella, your scent is really mouthwatering. You can’t help it that you appeal to so many of my kind.”
“Great.” I frowned. “It's an off day when I don't get somebody telling me how edible I smell.”
He smiled that impish smile and wrapped his arms around me. “Oh baby, you do smell so very edible.” He kissed me and pulled back, changing the subject.  “Did you have a nice day with your mom?”
“Yes. She bought me a ring.” I held out my hand.



“It’s beautiful.” I stared down at it as he grabbed my shoes and I slipped my feet into them holding on to him for balance.
“What time does our plane leave?” I asked.
“I was hoping you wouldn’t mind leaving earlier than we planned. Is right after dinner too soon?”
I shook my head no even though I felt a foreboding feeling of dread as we walked out and greeted my mom.
“So where do you recommend?” he asked.
“Well what do you like Edward? Italian, Mexican, steak? I know Bella is a BBQ whore.” 


“MOM!” I glared and Edward chuckled.
“You know, I figured that out after the daily lunch of BBQ chicken. My house smelled like it had been doused with a vat of BBQ sauce.  It took me week before I finally got used to it.” He winked.
“Okay alright…so I have an addiction can we please go?”
“There is a place called Smokey Bones. Bella will love it.” She smiled as Edward’s driver held the door open for us.
We sat through dinner and my mother spent the better part of two hours telling Edward how I was thrown out of ballet. He laughed at her stories and I could see in some weird way he was learning stuff about me that I would have never disclosed.
My mom loved him. Earlier that day she had expressed her thoughts about Edward the “Greek God of Hunkiness” as she called him and she could see that our relationship was no longer one of a boss and his assistant. Her advice was a warning.
“Your father already thinks there is something not right about Edward. I know your going to visit him next but just remember Bella; if Edward makes you happy then that’s all that matters. Don’t let Charlie frighten the guy but just know that he knew something was up back when he visited you.”
“What was that about anyway?” I asked.
“I don’t know he called and asked how often I talked to you and I said it hadn’t been much lately which I don’t think helped the whole warning thing with Jacob. He just wanted to check on you.”
I was still angry with Jacob and had plans on giving him a hell of a tongue-lashing for that stunt.
Edward went to go pay the bill and she leaned in and whispered. “You’re different with him. He moves, you move—like magnets. It’s very interesting Isabella. I think you found your match just so long as you are happy then that’s all a Mom can ask for.”
When we returned to the house, I asked Edward if we could just go after dropping my mom off. This was hard and I didn’t want to prolong it any more than necessary.
Edward’s cell phone rang as I was gathering our things and my mom watched me pack.
“You take care of yourself. Take care of her.” Mom looked at Edward as she hugged me goodbye. When she went to let go, I didn’t want to. I held onto her for just a moment longer.
“Thanks for everything Renee it was a pleasure meeting you. More than anything, though, I want to thank you for bringing her into this world so she could be a part of my life. I will take care of her, I promise.” His words were true. Mom smiled, her eyes filling with tears as he hugged her goodbye.  
It wasn’t until we were on the plane and in the air that I broke down. Tears streamed down my face as reality sank in.  I was never going to see my mom again. Within seconds Edward was out of his seat and lifting me into his arms so he could carry me into the sleeping quarters where I could cry privately.  
He held me while I let the tears go. “I am sorry Kitten. I wished it didn’t have to be this way.” His brow furrowed.
“I am fine. I will be fine.” I wiped at the last of my tears.
We were sitting on the edge of the bed and I stood up, straddled his legs wrapping my arms around his neck, and looked at his beautiful face.
“Make me forget.” I whispered.
“I’ll try.” He whispered back a soft smile and then he moved in close and he pressed his lips to mine. His hand reached back gripping the zipper and unzipped my dress. I stood up and pulled the hem over my head, tossed it aside and reached for the buttons on his shirt, slowly undoing them as his fingers gripped my hips pulling me to him. He put his lips right on my navel and licked around it kissing it reverently.
“So soft.” He moaned into my tummy.
I slowly pushed his shirt off his shoulders and let it fall to the bed behind him and I gripped his biceps and squeezed the taught muscles.
“You smell so fucking sinful right now. Your getting wet, aren’t you Baby?”
His hand cupped between my thighs and he murmured, “Oh yeah, so fucking wet already. I want to taste that sweet pussy.” His fingers tugged my panties down as I reached back and unfastened my bra sliding it off. I stood up as he got up and turned my back to the bed.
“I want you right here at the edge Bella. Put your feet up, spread and bend at the knees with both feet flat on the bed and your ass hanging over the side.” He requested as he unfastened his jeans and pushed them off with his boxers, his cock solid and hard for me already. God he was so fucking hot.  
I did as he asked while he walked around to the other side of the bed where he was now positioned directly above my head. I heard the chains and tilted my head looking at him upside down as he held two leather cuffs in his hands their chains disappearing somewhere under the bed. He secured my wrists down leaving me spread wide with no room to move. I was completely at his mercy.
“Fuck I love the way you look when those hands are bound for me.” He leaned over pressing an upside down kiss on my lips.
His hand came down as he stroked himself hissing as he did it.
“It’s my turn to feast Kitten.”
I laid there while he walked around the bed to the drawer and pulled out something and smirked.
I am starting to think that he and Ben had a little chat as to what was in this room because he certainly knew his way around.
I mean my God! Ben and Tia have a private plane that is equipped for play. Who the hell does that?  
He smacked the leather paddle hard on his hand, grabbing my attention.

Leather / fur paddle

“Kitten. There is a reason I am bringing out this paddle. I really need your help because what I am about to do requires a lot of skill to keep you safe. I need your cooperation.  I thought if I lay this upon your chest it will be a reminder for you to remain still. I cannot have you bucking up those beautiful hips of yours when my lips are around that sweet kitty. My teeth are sharp so you’re going to have to remember.”
His hand grabbed onto my cheeks squeezing them between his fingers making my lips pucker slightly.
“Do. Not. Buck. Is that understood?” His eyes were alight.
“Edward, please.” I groaned.
He leaned down hovering over me.
“Oh Kitten, you can beg all you want. I have to make sure you understand that we go at my pace and not the pace of that hot, wet, needy little kitty of yours. Five hours Kitten. I have five hours to do very naughty things to the Police Chief’s daughter before I let her go visit her Daddy. Right now, you are mine.” He whispered over my lips.
“Now be a very good girl and do not…I repeat do not buck those hips.” He stared into my eyes as he flicked his tongue out and over my lips. “I love how you taste. So hot, sweet, sinful. Tell me love; tell me how much you want me to lick between those hot little lips of yours.” He sucked my bottom lip in between his lips, tugging and pulling. I couldn’t help it when I whimpered.
Each time he spoke, he looked into my eyes and I was hypnotized by him, by his words that melted my thong.  
How the fuck did I get so damn lucky? God I wanted him and felt my arms tug as the chains clanked loudly.
Edward’s devious smile grew even more devious. “Hmm…it seems like you’re a little tied up there Kitten? How does that feel being taunted and teased like this and not being able to even touch yourself to relieve some of that desire yearning between those luscious thighs of yours?”
He kept ghosting his lips over mine, not quite touching, brushing back and forth over and over as his cool breath blew across my face.
I wanted to scream out ‘Do something! Anything! Hell kiss me for crying out loud!’ but the more eager I was, the more I was sure he would taunt me until I begged like a dog in heat for him and my stupid pride didn’t want to relent to that just yet. I gritted my teeth and held my breath as his lips moved down my neck.
Edward always manages to say something that just blows me away.
“I can’t wait to bite you. Mark you. Claim you. Taste that sweet hot blood of yours Bella. So motherfucking sweet. I want to be buried in you when I do it Kitten. God! I fucking want so badly to be fucking you, filling you with my venom while I take that hot, pulsing liquid life of yours into my body, my heart…fuck…” The tension in his body was growing. His lips murmured into mine all these words and I hadn’t realized he was frozen, afraid to move.
I cried out trying to find some sort of friction I could get from him. His body was hovering over me and he lifted his head up to look at me, his eyes were burning with the same lust that was coursing through me. I wanted him to take me, to make me his. He was killing me here and I didn’t want to wait any more.
His eyes clenched closed and his jaw flexed in tension. A deep guttural growl came out from deep within in him.
“Fuck…I can’t. We can’t…but…God…I so….Fuck!...I want to…so, so, so much.”
His tongue licked the length of my neck. “Listen to it. Listen to it sing…can you hear it?”
I shook my head no because I didn’t know what he was talking about.
I thrust my hips again into him. I needed him!
“Bella stop! Fucking stop!” All I heard were hisses.
His lips wrapped around my neck and his teeth were right there. His body was heaving deep breaths.
I thrust my hips up and his cock was right there as I wrapped my legs up around his hips pulling him down to me digging my heels into his bare ass. The lower half of my body was hanging by my legs onto his torso.
“Fuck me! Fuck me Edward please!!!!”
He roared that familiar deep lion roar and he thrust forward hard, so hard my body moved forward. With each thrust, I inched up the bed by the force of it. By the fourth thrust, he paused before picking up the rhythm, my head hanging over the edge of the bed now upside down... I lifted my head and what I saw scared me.
His hands were on each side of my hips and he took in the way I was laying. His eyes scanned over me slowly.
“My God, look at you sacrificing yourself like a little lamb…Oh Bella baby, I fucking love you so much it hurts. I swear to God as soon as we are done visiting your Father we are going to my parents and I am fucking turning you. I can’t wait any more. You want it don’t you?" 
He looked me directly in the eyes when he asked. “You want to belong to me as much as I want you too don't you Bella?”  His expression serious his eyes pleading.
“Of course; there are no words to describe how much I want you.”
He blinked a few times and his chest muscles tensed. He clamped his teeth down on his bottom lip fighting it. I gripped the sides of his hair and pulled his face down so that we were nose to nose. He seemed to fighting against this.
“FUCK ME! You started it now finish it!” I growled into his lips.
“Oh Bella, your taunting him.”
“Who is him?” I asked.
“Well love, I haven’t introduced you yet. That will have to wait until after your change. Rest assured he has been waiting a very long time to meet you my little Kitten.” And with those words, he thrusts forward harder than he ever had before as he grunted.
“How was that Kitten? Do you think you can handle that?” His eyes narrowed. “Cause that is only about half of the power he can fuck you with. If I were to really fuck you as you wished, you wouldn’t walk for six God damn months.”
He pulled out and said “Now I believe I was focused on something before you rudely interrupted me.”
His hands grabbed my legs yanking me back down to the edge of the bed the hand restraints now taunt again.
“Fuck Bella does your kitty have a shut off valve?” He smacked my bare lips lightly as he smirked. I narrowed my eyes at him.
“DON’T” he ordered and he dropped to his knees where they had come face to face with my pussy.
He spread me open and murmured in my lips. Licking, sucking, and tasting. The minute his cold tongue hit my clit, I fucking bucked.
Shit. I am an uncontrolled bucking whore.
Edward’s breathe huffed heavy on my pussy. He stood up anger in his eyes. “God Damn It Bella! What the fuck!?”
“I’m sorry…I’m sorry.” I plead but the pleas were a contradiction to the gyration of my hips seeking friction.
“Oh trust me you will be.” He scowled. He leaned down under the bed and pulled out two more cuffs on each end. 




He grabbed my ankles and slapped the leather cuffs around them in haste. He tightened each chain.  Now I was completely immobile and spread eagle before him. His eyes darkened as he picked up the paddle off my chest and gave it one hard, loud snap across the palm of his hand.
I could even hear the gulp in my very own throat.
“I am going to whip that pussy into submission one way or the other.” His voice was stern and his lip curled up on one side in an uncharacteristically disturbingly menacing sort of way.
Yet in typical Bella fashion and true to her character…I gushed.
Fuck!
“I swear to God, Isabella, if those hips come up off that bed even a centimeter I will gag you and leave you here for the rest of the flight. And by the way, one of the punishments a Dominant utilizes without causing harm to their sub is to deny orgasm. A Dominant always has the right to this, and you, Kitten, are no fucking exception.  I will deny you one if I see fit to do so! It is up to you, if you don’t believe me…fucking test me and see if I don’t do it. I almost dare you to fucking try! Just because I have been so very careful with you has no bearing on the fact that I am still your fucking Master when we are in the course of play, and you will fucking obey me; especially where your safety is concerned."

He proved his point and I knew right then Edward was a Dominant. He had just been holding back.
My kitty mewled and purred.  
© 2010-2011 Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.




This is part one of two. I figured you guys would want at least half versus waiting for all?
Yeah?
 As always thanks to my awesome Beta’s Marge and Tracy! You two SO totally RAWK my world inspire me to continue and challenge me with new ideas!

This story can be read in its entirety with photos attached throughout the chapters at  
www.edwardseternalkiss.blogspot.com  

4 comments:

  1. Now this scene has me all sorts of hot and bothered. This Edward can come out to play more often :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapters 35 and 38 aren’t working

    ReplyDelete
  3. They aren't working for me either.

    ReplyDelete