Saturday, December 11, 2010

Chapter 37 The Sweetest Forbidden Fruit

Warning
The following chapter gives graphic depiction of a 
vampire feeding on  a humans blood during 
sexual intercourse...If this is offensive to you...you may want to
skip this chapter.

You have been warned!


Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 37

The Sweetest Forbidden Fruit

~x~x~x~Edward~x~x~x~

Edward n his beloved Bella


While the girls took care of Bella, I walked into my father’s office. Carlisle was seated at his desk buried in medical charts. He looked up at me relieved for the break.

“Welcome back son. Where is Bella?”

I smiled and sat down in the leather chair crossing my leg over my knee.
“She is with the girls. Carlisle…you know why I am here.”

He gave me a soft smile. “You’re ready to change her, so what are your plans?”

“She wants it to be a surprise. The anticipation of knowing its eventually coming will be enough for her.  She doesn’t want her soul focus being on the moment it’s going to happen.  She said for me to wait until I am ready and go for it.”

My father chuckled.

“Go for it? That is an interesting way to put it.” He sighed.

I paused and looked up at my father, “Carlisle, I want to do it while I am intimate with her.” I let out a deep breath.

His expression and his mind were a total blank at first; however, his first words were verbal.

“Edward. You will kill her son.” He warned. “In the state of arousal and mixed with human blood, you will end up draining her completely. I can’t revive a dead girl Edward! Venom can only do so much. This is crazy!”

“I am with Bella on this…Bella doesn’t think I can hurt her and I am pretty sure she is right. I can’t imagine hurting her ever.”

“Oh so now Bella is the expert on how to transform a human to a vampire?” His eyes narrowed with the irritation at the thought.

I sighed. “I want to do it this way.” My voice cracked.

His brow furrowed deeply. “Why would you want that Edward?   Why such intimacy followed by so much pain?”

“Carlisle…please, I need your help, not your judgment.”

I felt this intense burning deep in the middle of my throat. It wasn’t from the thirst, my venom or even Bella. I swallowed hard as realization washed over me.  I was feeling emotional; excitement, fear, uncertainty, anticipation.  Emotions I didn’t expect to have. Emotions that I have no idea how to deal with. Ignoring them, I looked down at my hands and kept on speaking to my father.

“I am going to kill her Carlisle. I am going to bite into her and steal her humanity, her soul. I know I’ve said I wanted this…I do want this…it’s just…it will be the last time I am with her while she is still human.” I swallowed thickly.

Carlisle could see I was overcome.

Oh Edward. I wished there was an easier way. Let me do this for you. I can take some of the burden off you son.

“No.” I shook my head running my fingers through my hair.

“It has to be me. It’s how I want to say goodbye to her.  Please, help me make this happen. I don’t care what it takes. I want to make love to her and then change her. Bella isn’t losing me. I am not the one going to go through the transformation.  She will still have me the way she has always had me—but the Bella I fell in love with is going to be different physically, and in all the other aspects of the way we change, once we are transformed. I need this. I need to say goodbye.  It’s going to be hard enough to mourn the loss of her humanity.  Please, please say you will help me.”

“Oh Edward, your not losing her. She will just be more durable son.” He came over to sit next to me patting me on the shoulder.

“Carlisle that isn’t true. I am losing traits of her, traits that I love about her. I am losing the heat and her warmth, her perfect heartbeat, her clumsy ways, the way her skin flushes when I tease her.  I think I will miss that the most; that beautiful blush of hers. Your right, I will still have her but the little things that make up the girl I fell in love with will be forever lost and if I am going to have to say goodbye to them.  I want those things to be the last things I see and feel.”

“It’s getting harder isn’t it?” he asked.

I nodded. “I am struggling with both. I won’t lie. I love her humanity but as I said before I fear it. I can’t hold out much longer Carlisle...I need to be with her and not worry about restraint. The more I fall in love with her the more I need her. I am fighting him constantly as he waits in the shadows for a moment of weakness.”

He sighed heavily, rubbing his hand over his chin deep in thought.

“Well alright then. We will decide when and where and you worry about her. Emmett, Jasper, and I will worry about you when the time comes and Rosalie, Alice, and Esme will take care of Bella once it is over.”

“No. I have to be with her. I promised her. I don’t want to be anywhere else but with her.”

“Edward you have been through this, are you sure you can watch her suffer?”

“I have to.”

“No you don’t. We can care for her.” He offered.

“If I didn’t I wouldn’t be changing her. We are in this together forever and that will start the minute I bite her. I won’t leave her side. I won’t.”

He sighed.

“Alright what do you want?”

“I have already discussed this with the girls. They are working on the location about seventy miles from here. It’s completely untouched by human life. It’s so far up and deeply buried no one knows about it. I want to take her there. Spend the evening with her, make love to her, then I will turn her. If you could just be near when I bite, make sure that I don’t lose control, or in case… something goes wrong. Emmett and Jasper have agreed to wait further away if they are needed to restrain me. Carlisle. I won’t let him win. I won’t. I need her. Without her I won’t survive.”

“Edward are you sure?”

“Yes. The girls are already getting Bella ready. She thinks we are just going on a last human/vampire date.”

He sighed. “Edward…you are stronger than you know. I have a lot of faith in you but I am not going to lie…she is your singer son. It’s dangerous.”

“I have tasted her blood. I know what I am in for. Just be there…that’s all I can ask.”

“Well alright.”

He proceeded to go into details of what I should do. When and where to push venom into her. He really pushed me to not drink from her but I wasn’t about to agree to that. Bella and I already discussed this point in private on the way back to Medford. She offered something so precious and I was not going to refuse. Even Emmett agreed it should be experienced. I planned to. I wanted it. She wanted it. I just had to make sure he didn’t take over it.

As I was getting ready, I stared at myself in the mirror. You can do this. Make her yours. She is yours!

I lifted my eyes up towards the ceiling. “Mom and Dad…I could use a little help here…I love her. Please don’t let me kill her.” Alice’s thoughts interrupted my prayer.

She is ready brother!  

I had to put on a perfect show, hiding the emotions that were threatening to burst out of me. I had to stay in control.

~X~X~X~
My version of The Meadow


~X~X~X~


We arrived at the meadow just before Twilight. The girls did an excellent job of laying everything out for me. The sounds of the animals in the immediate area stilled as I entered the meadow with Bella’s hot legs wrapped around me while she was hanging off my back. The creek however continued its babbling pushing the water to the falls where it tumbled over the edge to meet furiously with the water below.

“Edward! Its beautiful here!” her eyes were alight, her cheeks were flushed, and I fought back the sob from deep within me. It would be one of the last times I ever saw it. I had to maintain my composure. She had no idea that in less than an hour my teeth would be sinking into her neck because she didn’t want to know when. She suspected it would be at home with Carlisle to supervise. Little did she know, he wasn’t far off in the forest waiting. For now, they all were giving us privacy. Enough for the first hour here at least. He would get closer once I had bitten into her. That was the deal. If I didn’t need him, he would be gone and Bella would never have known he was there. I hoped that would be the case. I hoped I had total control. I hoped for everything to be perfect. But in life, nothing ever went perfect so I kept the thought of him near as simply for safety’s sake. Nothing else.

I let the heat of her body leave my backside as I lowered her down quickly turning to gather her back into my arms. Her head tilted up and God she was beautiful. The sky was clear and the first stars were already visible. The moon was near full and creeping up overhead.

She looked like an Angel.

Little details of the change....Damn he is so sexy! ugh!


Her hair smelled of strawberries. My favorite scent on her even though I had long ago forgotten what a strawberry tasted much less smelled like. I remembered her laughing and putting on the flavored lip-gloss for me to taste it. I tasted the hint of strawberry she described but also every other chemical ingredient that went into it. I lied and told her it was heavenly. Personally, I preferred Bella in her purest form.


Pure untouched Bella.


“You look so fucking sexy tonight.” She said as she batted her lashes up at me with her arms wrapped around my neck.


“You like?” I smirked. “Alice got a hold of me.” I chuckled. “She made me try on three different outfits before she finally decided. I personally thought it was too casual. Especially as delectable as you look love.” I leaned down and brushed my lips over her temple.


“Well your sister has great taste. She knows how to dress her brother for his official last date with his human.”


I smirked. “You’re adorable do you know that?” I asked letting my head fall to rest my forehead to hers. “Kiss me Bella.” I asked and she so willingly lifted her body up on her toes. Her lips softly grazed mine in a teasing manner. “Are you teasing me?” I growled.


“I am.” She giggled and the melodic sound ripped through me. It would be days before I heard her laugh again.


“Are you hungry?”
“Not really.”


“You need to eat Bella.”


“Can I eat you?”


“Hmm…I like the sound of that. Come sit down.”


“Esme?” she smirked looking down at the BBQ feast lay out on the blanket.


“Yes.” I smiled and held her hand as she crossed her legs and sat down.


“I like the Jasmine in you hair it smells sweet.” I leaned in to smell her crown as I sat down next to her kicking my legs out leaning back on my hand.


I couldn’t seem to keep one of my hands off her as I traced a pattern on her bare knee and I just sat there and watched her be human for the very last time.


“What if I have to pee after I am done? Where do I go?” She looked over at me with the most adorable curious look on her face. Leave it to Bella to ask such a bizarre question.
“You can go behind a tree if you need to.” I smirked.


“Oh okay.” she smiled and chewed leaving a hint of sauce on her outer lip. I wondered and leaned over to lick it from her lip.


“Yuck that’s disgusting Bella! How do you find that at all flavorful?” I wiped my mouth. It was awful!


“Hey listen when I am changed I am still pretty sure I will be carrying a BBQ sauce bottle with me when we hunt.” She giggled.


“Hmm…Emmett will get a kick out of that!” I teased.


“The waterfall is so peaceful.  Thank you for taking me out like this before you know…” she trailed off.


I smiled. “You’re worth it and your welcome.”
~X~X~X~

Once she was done eating, she reached over into the basket, pulled out a breath strip, and put everything back. I watched her every move memorizing it. She smiled at me as she took off her sandals and stood up holding her hand out for me to follow her. We walked over to the waters edge so that she could put her feet in.

“That is cold!” She screeched making me laugh as she pulled them out just as quickly.

“Just because it is summer doesn’t mean this kind of water warms up love. It is still melted ice.” I laughed.

“It makes my nipples hard!” she blurted out and then blushed. I laughed again and grabbed her around the waist. “Let me see.” I said pulling her into me.

“Hmm. I have to agree they are at full attention.” I leaned down to kiss her neck.
“Bella…I want you.” I whispered running my tongue along her ear lobe.

“Here?” her voice was just as breathy from all my cool kisses.

“Here.” I tugged her hand leading her back to the blanket. “Lie down?”

Her face flushed and she set herself down ever so gracefully keeping her dress from revealing too much. I knelt down and crawled over top of her looking down on her.

“You look like an angel.”
“So do you.”

“Can I make love to you Bella?” I whispered down onto her lips barely brushing them over hers as the heat of her cinnamon scented breath blew over my face.

She just bit her bottom lip and nodded.

“I don’t think I could fall in love with you any more than I am right now.” I kissed her now strongly cinnamon flavored lips. Licking them and nipping her tongue chasing it.
The heat of her body was wonderful underneath me and I knew that soon I would have to say goodbye to it.

“God I want you!” I growled into her neck and proceeded to worship every inch of her human body.

“Lift.” I asked and she did while I reached back unzipping her dress and then she laid back.

“Let me…I want to do this slow.”

I sat up on my heels and took her foot into my hand kissing and licking the inside of her ankle along her calf up to her knee and in towards her thigh slowly pushing up the soft cotton hem of her dress. “So soft, warm, and beautiful.”

“Hmm…” she hummed from the sensation.

“You like?” I asked.

She purred like a little kitten and I chuckled.

I pushed her skirt up to reveal her pink ruffled panties.

“That’s fucking sexy Bella!” I growled and pushed her dress up further and she rose up helping me to pull it off her.

My lips crashed into hers as I forced her to lay back down under me again.
The warmth of her lips on mine was heaven and I had to pull back just so that I could look at her again.

Once more.

“Lift those hips baby.” I asked as I hooked my fingers into her panties and tugged them down tossing them aside while she unfastened her bra and laid it open for me.

“Perfect.” I groaned and moved down her body worshiping her. Kissing her breasts and nipples. Licking and sucking, nibbling and tugging with my lips. I licked a trail down her the underside of her breast around and up over the peak. I blew my cool breath on it watching it pebble up for me. She arched her back towards me and laced her fingers into my hair.

“Does that feel good kitten?” I breathed into her navel gliding my tongue along her tummy and back up to her perky nipples.

“Mmm. Hmm.”

I licked the hardened rosy peak and sucked it in. “So fucking responsive.” I moved to the other one repeating it.

“I love your cold tongue.” She whimpered as she pushed my shirt off my shoulders tossing it, then grabbing the hem of my t-shirt and pulling it up over my head.

“I love your hot little body.” And the wave of heat that I was about to take from her hit me. I had to focus on her nipple to hide my grief as she was blushing for one of the last times.
I couldn’t do this much longer I was losing the battle to hide my own reactions to what was coming. I had to do this now. I let my hand slide between her legs and pressed my fingers into the folds of her hot lips.

“So wet and ready for me aren’t you baby?” I kissed her hipbone moving down to settle in between her legs. I let my tongue lick a trail down to her kitty and spread her open and went to work tasting her sweet nectar. Licking and sucking all of her into my mouth.

I licked and laved at her creamy thigh right over her femoral artery. The sound of her blood pulsing through her veins was a symphony as I had never heard before, each cell of her blood singing to me…crying out for me. I felt the venom flood and then pool in my mouth in anticipation.

I continued to press soft kisses to her skin before I pulled my lips back; I gripped her thigh tightly and bit into the silken sheath that was of little protection to her. My teeth cut through it like the blade of a scalpel slicing into a perfectly fuzzy ripe peach.
Utterly flawless.

She let out the slightest of whimpers as I held back my venom. She didn’t scream and I held my mouth over her artery as it pulsed, pumping her life giving blood into my mouth and it splashed against the back of my throat filling my mouth quickly. The warmth was intense and I sucked taking one long draw of the purist, sweetest blood I had ever tasted. It was a piece of heaven into my mouth. The essence of it created a sense of euphoria no drug could ever obtain. I sucked more drawing in deeper and thrust my fingers into her as Bella’s heart rate increased flooding my throat with her sweet, sweet blood.

“FUUCCCCKKK!!!” I threw my head back in absolute nirvana. There was nothing…I mean nothing like this in the world! My erection pulsed and throbbed while it wept, anxiously waiting for the warmth of my baby’s pussy. My throat felt so fucking soothed. God it had been years since I felt absolutely nothing there.

She did this.

She brought me this moment of pure bliss.

God I fucking loved her.

My body shuddered and I pumped my fingers into her grunting and feral.

“FUCKING MINE!” I roared before I put my head back down and locked onto her thigh again. She cried out. “Edward!!” I caught the scent of salt in the air. I knew it was tears. Then he pulled me away from her. He wanted it all. Every last drop and I couldn’t blame him for it. I understood the desire he had to take every last drop. But this was my Bella and he had no control over me when it came to her. This I knew and prayed that I could continue to control him.

She was mine and he would be controlled. He reared his ugly head and I snapped back at him.

I groaned as I took the last of what I would take from her here. I pulled back licked her wound after pushing very little venom into her and moved up while unfastening my jeans as I positioned myself, I looked down at her.

“Bella baby?”

“Edward I am so close!” A single tear fell from the corner of her eye, and I leaned in and licked it from her cheek.

“I know love. I know.” I whispered into her ear as I thrust my cock into her, “I love you Kitten so fucking much baby—so fucking much!” I thrust into her repeatedly driving my cock into her as far as her tight little body would allow me.

“Do you feel me Bella?” I was pulsing inside of her with her blood coursing through me now. Our bodies were singing a melody I wasn’t sure if she could hear it.

“Yes, Edward!”

“Your body is made to belong to me. I can feel each twitch of your pussy and when it’s flooded with your arousal, I can even taste it in the air Bella…come with me Kitten.”

Her breathing was slowing to gasps, “Edward…so good. You feel so good baby so fucking good inside of me. Every last inch.” I groaned and thrust into her heat hard and deeper into her hot tight little body.

“You ready to come with me Bella?” Her body responded to my question as the walls of her pussy constricted around me. I cried out and fell over the edge the minute her body responded to me giving me the cue that she was there too. I was buried there inside of her pulsing every last drop of my seed into her. I was so overwhelmed with my love for her and my cock buried into her; I let out a whimper of my own. I let my lips brush her brow and I looked down into those beautiful milk chocolate eyes for the very last time.

“Kitten look at me.” I continued to pump slow and deep never stopping.

“You are everything to me.” I brushed her lips with mine. “I can’t…there aren’t…words baby….God….you belong to me Bella….Forever.”

I laced my fingers through her hair gripping onto it bending her neck back to expose her throat fully as my cock moved in and out of her slow and deep again and again.

“Relax Kitten I am going to make you come again like you have never come before…so fucking hard…I promise.”

Her heart was heavy and red under her transparent skin. I could see her pulse thumping frantic now right under the surface. Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha thump.  Her back was arched for me.

My mouth watered with venom and I laved my tongue along her neck, and there it was. With each beat of her pulse, it sang. It played that same symphony. With each push of the plasma that flows under her transparent skin coming off from the numerous rivers of her veins, I watch and I wait. I want to count her heartbeats and it is then that I notice that my first bite is causing them to falter.

Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha…Tha…thump. Tha thu…mp.

I can’t wait much longer as she needs as much of my venom now.
I pressed my hand under the base of her skull gripping her even tighter to make sure she remains still in my dangerous deadly hands.

Her eyes met mine and she knew as tears spilled out of the sides of her lids. “Kitten I love you more than my own life baby.” I inhaled a deep breath licked my lips. I unleashed him just as the hiss came out. Her eyes widened and I wondered what she saw. He was right there biding his time waiting patiently. I moved my lips to her throat as I whispered into her neck right over her artery breathing the words…

“Forever Bella love. Forever.”

I waited for the final whoosh of that thick fluid as it pumped through and I sunk my teeth into her neck flawlessly. She cried out, her scream was deafening until she gritted her teeth to hold it back and huffed with my lips locked onto her neck.

She managed the words, “Ed…ward…baby! Come…with me!” her words, the sweetest blood, the variety of feelings, and everything that was spinning around me so fast were too much. He was there now with me drinking and devouring. I was losing focus of what I was doing and I was sucking and relishing in the sweetness that was her, as that hot sweet fucking blood of hers splashed into the back of my throat soothing as it went down. He smiled and laughed and I sucked and sucked the ambrosia from her body. I gulped it down ferociously now while my orgasm was teetering. With each faltering beat of her heart, I drank while I fucked her harder and faster.

So fucking good isn’t she? Fucking heaven! Don’t stop! All of her! Fuck her! Harder she can take it! She offered so fucking give it to her! God this is the best way to fuck ever isn’t it?

His words were all wrong.

No. No. No.

Then the words that cut through my thoughts, cutting into me like a razor blade.

“Enough Edward! You’re killing her!”

My father warned and I snapped out of my haze of pure lust and bliss. Deep down I didn’t want to stop knowing I would never experience this again…but at the same time, I had to or she would not survive, and that simply wasn’t an option!

He let out a guttural roar as I pulled back from her. He was pissed. Livid that I stopped. He wanted all of her and I wouldn’t let him have her.

No. Mine.

Bella’s body convulsed under me as she hit her climax. Her pussy gripped onto me holding me there to finish out her orgasm as she milked me dry. I grunted, groaned, and let her body take what it wanted from me as I had taken from her what I wanted. She pulsed on me and swallowed everything I gave as I spurted deep within her. God I loved coming inside of her. It only took seconds for her body to heat my fluids to her body temperature and it was heavenly thrusting inside of her saturated and warmth surrounding me.

“Seal it Edward! She is bleeding out!”

I looked down at her neck and her throat bubbled as her crimson blood was pooling into the cleft between her collarbones.

More. More. More. The monster didn’t relent. He was commanding me.

“No” I uttered as the reality sank in that I was neglecting her as I fought him off. “Oh no…father!” I cried out as I panicked.

Carlisle was kneeling down by my side in seconds. “One more bite son! Hurry and flood it with venom!”

I locked onto her neck again and pumped her full of venom. I pulled back, licked her sealing the wound, and listened to her faltering heart. I gasped. “She isn’t going to make it is she? I took too much!” I screamed out.

“Edward let me inject at her wrists?”

I nodded as I looked at her brushing her hair from her eyes. “Bella? God baby…look at me!”

Why was she so still? Why were her eyes closed? She was too quiet!! Too quiet!

I could hear him sink his teeth into her right wrist and flooded her system with as much venom as he could moving over to repeat with the left. He pulled back wiping his mouth taking her pulse.

“Why is she so quiet? Listen to her heart! It’s slowing too much too fast!”

“Shh son…we just have to hope and wait and see.”

“I fucking drained her didn’t I?” I pulled her body up to me hugging the warmth of her tightly to my hard cold form.

“Bring her home Edward.” His voice was off. I knew then he wasn’t convinced.
“God damn it I can read your fucking mind!” I cried out to him. He isn’t sure!!

I don’t fucking know! I knew I should have been the one!

“Bella!” I cried out to her. “Don’t you dare fucking leave me! I just found you!! God damn it! This isn’t happening!! Damn it Alice! Where the fuck are you!” I started sobbing as I rocked her.

Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha……..thump.  Then there was nothing. An eerie silence as the thoughts of my father disappeared into the darkness.

Her heart should be beating faster now than ever before! I lifted my head up and screamed up at the heavens.

“NO!!!!!!!!!! You can’t take her from me too!!”
The sound of the water as it fell over the edge was the only sound I heard for more than twenty one beats of Bella’s heart that clearly were phantoms of my memories.

Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha thump. Tha thump.

“Bella?” her body shivered and I realized I was still buried in her. I pulled out of her and wrapped the blanket around her fastening my pants and I lifted her up and started to run.

“We had to let you have privacy Edward but we promise we never left your side.” Alice’s voice was a melody as she caught up with my pace. Emmett and Jasper were behind me while Rosalie led. We were home in mere minutes as Esme held the door for me.

I went straight up to my room with her cradled in my arms and laid down beside her to wait.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that was awesome. I loved it. I dont like that Carlisle bit her. I think that Edward was ok after Calisle told him to stop. Edward could have bit her wrist too. I was reading on FF but then it ended and I was like WHAT??? she is ending here? I am so glad that you put it on your blog. So I will copy this and post it on FF and your blog too. I cant wait to see what you do coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that went remarkably well. I wish Carlisle hadn't bit her too.

    ReplyDelete