Saturday, December 18, 2010

Chapter 40 Vampire Sex Rawks!

0
Warning This chapter is full of lemons from beginning to end. 
You have been warned and we can not be held accountable for spontaneous combustion. 


Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 40

VAMPIRE SEX RAWKS!

~X~X~X~ BELLA ~X~X~X~

Blood.

I was always so sensitive to it in my humanity, only dealing with it when I had no other choice. Now, I was hunting; seeking it out of my own free will. This is where I learned to trust my instincts. Letting them lead as I followed.

You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. I have heard that saying many times. Suddenly, I was questioning this myself. When Edward led me to my first kill, would I actually kill and drink it?

The answer was unequivocally yes thanks to my newly acquired vampire instincts.

How would it taste? Or more importantly would it as good as BBQ anything?

The answer to that would be absolutely not! Compare it to planning a BBQ, setting up the grill then putting a big hamburger on and not adding a thing. Bland, plain, and lacking were the first thoughts I had. However, it was tolerable and it did sooth that constant burn for a little while.

My first opinion of hunting was it was obviously necessary.  Second, it’s something I didn’t think I would look forward too. But, within seconds that all changed as I was attacked from behind. Ambushed by a predator that has no idea what he was in for as he awakened my superior predatory instincts. Hell he should have just laid himself down on a platter with a garnish. I discovered the immense pleasure of playing with my food because the bastard would have taken me out if I was still human and this pissed me off.
Newborn… remember. We tend to be a little volatile in our first year.

I grabbed his tail and wagged it in front of his snarling teeth. I used it to swipe at him and he locked onto it biting the damn thing while I laughed at the sight. I proceeded to explain he would never get the chance to tuck it between his legs as he tried to cower away. He may have started it by attacking first; but, I was the one that finished it.

His taste was noticeably different, tastier than his partner had been. I was about to ask Edward why that was but was sidetracked by the look on his face. That’s when I noticed his cherry colored eyes were locked onto my ass while I was bent over my kill.
Perv!

He was looking at me with hooded lids and something about that look resonated through me. He was on top of me before I could even think or react. Edward was fast, I had to give him that. Almost too fast! I wasn’t expecting him to lunge at me but he did it gracefully, laying me on my back as he now put the very tip of his nose right up to mine his eyes burning with an intensity I had never seen before. I would swear the blood he drank from me was literally swirling around in his irises. They looked like two ripened cherries ready for the picking.

As overwhelming as everything was, I did feel better and now understood why Edward was so insistent I hunt before doing anything else. There was no way I was going to get a handle on my newly acquired, extremely heightened vampire senses without first dousing the fire in my throat. This was going to be much more challenging than I had originally thought.

A feeling of calm blanketed me as he pinned me beneath him in the most loving of ways. I had just tangled with him after I first woke up and I didn’t fully understand what that was all about, but something was different now.

I realized I didn’t hear
her anymore and was relieved that I hadn’t heard her at all for a while now. I thought I was losing my mind.

I was hypnotized by his eyes as they darkened to a deeper hue that reminded me of black cherries as I lay here underneath him comfortably while gazing up into those swirling orbs of his.

“Kiss me.” I whispered over his lips. “Kiss me the way you would have if I were a vampire when you first met me. I want my very first vampire kiss Edward.” I would swear, if I had a heartbeat, it would be thundering right now.

“You have no idea how happy it makes me to actually still feel warmth radiating off you. My god Bella you’re so hot between these gorgeous thighs I would swear you were human.” His voice is deep and sexy and he
isn’t kissing me!

I jutted my lip out and wasn’t beyond pleading. “Kiss Me!”

A playful smirk played on his lips, “You’re so sexy when your bold and brave and have no problem asking me to give you what you want. So tell me Kitten. Tell me how badly you want me to kiss you without restraint.”

“ Edward don’t tease me! It’s too much!” I have no patience!

His tongue came out and he slowly licked his lips spreading his venom over them causing them to glisten, and gave me a soft smile as he lifted off me.
“Hey where are you going?” I asked. He reached out his hand and I took it as he pulled me up.

“You want me to kiss you how I would have the first night we kissed, right?”

“ Yes.” I breathed.

He suddenly stepped back several feet away and paced in front of me eyeing me up and down. I wondered what he was thinking.

His eyes scanned over my body coming to rest on my bikini jean ties. His eyes even glowed a brighter cherry now, sort of like Rudolph’s little red nose. Then he started walking towards me with his head down causing me to take a step back even though I had no idea why. He looked at me from under his lashes and smiled as he moved forward. I couldn’t understand why but with ever step he took forward, I instinctively took one backwards. We were forced to stop after only few steps as I felt myself backed up against the base of a huge tree.

“Edward you look a little freaky.” I muttered.

What was he doing? I almost wanted to laugh and ask him if we were doing the Edward Cullen mating dance, but I doubted he would appreciate my humor in it.

“I can smell your fear Bella. You are afraid aren’t you?”

“ No, not afraid… just very uncertain about things… about you… about the things I am hearing, seeing, and smelling. It’s overwhelming, Edward.”

His hands came up and cupped my cheeks. “Focus only on me, Bella.” His velvet voice was calming. I felt him shift his hands and tilt my head to the side slowly simultaneously his lips and groin pressed into me as he danced against both sets of my lips in perfect sync.
HOLY MARY MOTHER OF GOD! Her cousins and brothers and friends too!

His hips gyrated, pressing into my very center and his lips covered my mouth. His tongue thrust into it and began twirling around mine as his venom flooded our mouths. It was soft but with the perfect pressure. To emphasize how good this was for him he moaned out the sexiest fucking sound I had ever heard. And at that moment, not only did I feel myself gush, but I heard it too.


With his lips ghosting right over mine, he whispered into my mouth, “Yes my beautiful little Bella every time you do that, I can hear it, smell it, and taste it in the air.”

His tongue continued its course as he licked over my teeth causing me to whimper into his mouth. He continues to give me the deepest, most sensual kiss of my new life. I was getting so aroused, I pushed my hips forward as our tongues mixed and mingled our venom together.

I was on the edge when he pulled back and smiled. “Grind that little clit on me Bella. Let go baby.”

I reached up and grabbed his hair pulling him back to my mouth. “Make me come with your kiss. I am so fucking close Edward please. Your mouth is so sweet….sooo sooo close.” I panted into his mouth.

He looked me right in the eyes and licked his lips slow and sensual and I swear the floor had fallen out from under me. “Give me that lip Bella. Pout for me...”

His eyes were focused on my bottom lip and I could see the anticipation in his eyes as he waited for it like a young boy waiting to go for his first ride on a shiny new motorcycle.
He was absolutely beautiful with my human eyes before but now with my new eyes, I could clearly see that seventeen-year-old boy who had spent a lifetime waiting. I wasn’t going to make him wait any more. I jutted it out and he groaned sucking it in between his sweet lips, he began grazing his teeth over it and tugging it playfully.

“Come for me Kitten.” His mouth crashed into mine hard as he dominated my tongue holding it where he wanted it until he was ready for it.

“Fuck Bella can you taste how good we taste together?” His lips moved from mine softly brushing along my jaw line and he moved to nuzzle my ear.

“Oh God you’re so warm Edward. Your lips are warm!” I shuddered from the sensation of him barely brushing his warm sweet breath over my cheeks and back to my lips.
He whispered again just one word. The way he elongated the ‘U’ sound and drew it out sent me over the edge.

“Come!”

I shattered under it when his tongue didn’t let up. I felt my body convulse and the sounds that I elicited from deep within my chest tickled my lungs. He smiled and my eyes fluttered as I breathed out a gust of air when he pulled his lips from mine.

“There is nothing sweeter than drinking from you…but fuck Bella; I love how I can taste you on the air you just exhaled.” His teeth nibbled my earlobe and his velvety voice was bringing me down from my climax. “Did that feel good Kitten?”

“ Oh God!” I opened my eyes unable to contain the huge dorky grin from my face.

He just smiled in return. “I did that to you didn’t I?” he asked, his eyes were glistening brighter now.

“Yes!” I breathed out. “I have died and gone to heaven. I’ve been blessed with the world’s most sinful of all angels.”

He threw his head back laughing and I couldn’t help but rub my legs together…
Edward had just made me come with the most fuckhawt kiss ever and I was pretty sure that I wanted to return the favor.

“Bella, can I ask you something?”

“Maybe later, I don’t want to stop what we are doing.” I let my hands drift down across his abs feeling every muscle. “God Edward, you’re so beautiful. I love your body. I love the way your arms flex when you hover over me as you thrust into me.” I kissed right over his heart and let my tongue come out and licked over his broad chest which expanded with a huge lungful of air.
Show off.

I chuckled as he relaxed his muscles and I looked up at him through my lashes as I let my hand wander down slowly tracing the line of his crest from the outsides towards the center where his pleasure trail led. My hand went for the button of his jeans and even though I tried to be gentle, his clothes, and my newborn, strength did not make a great combination. I had literally ripped his clothes right off his body.

I heard him gasp and I dropped to my knees when I saw him in all his naked glory.

I hissed as I took in the sight of Edward’s very hard, very thick, very long and oh so very leaky erection.

“I want some of that.” The words spewed forth before I could think about what I was saying. I grabbed a hold of it and fucking nuzzled my nose against his cock. “It’s warm! It’s so fucking warm!”

I couldn’t stop worshipping the thing. What the fuck got into me?  I was tracing the texture of it and letting my finger run along the underside until I hit the head, basically inspecting every sparkly inch of it as the sun peaked through the clouds.


I wanted to taste him. His venom tasted wonderful, so what was seeping out of him had to be fucking yummy. I tilted my head forward so all he could see as he looked down was the profile of my tongue coming out of my mouth and I licked the wetness right off the tip.

“SSSSSSSShit!!!!!!” His entire body tensed up and I could see his stomach suck in exaggeratedly as he let out the long deep breath he had been holding in.

“Oh God Kitten.” He cried out as I hummed on his head popping it in my mouth. Gripping the base of it, I plunged it down my throat as soon as I felt it relax enough to take him in.

“No, stop Bella, fuck you have to stop!” He groaned.
As if!

I emphasized that with a deep swallow which I could literally feel the ridge of his head tickle my tonsils and then I realized…I didn’t have to fucking breathe! The reality of that was so empowering! I knew right then that Edward’s cock would not see the light of day until I was done with it!

I was on one serious mission here. I was going to tease the fuck out of him. Bring him to the edge, pull back, then do it again… again… and again… until he begged the way he made me beg for him.

I pulled it out, gripped it with both hands, and decided to throw an offer out there to him, hoping he would take it. While both hands were wrapped around him, I looked up into these cherry toned eyes of my angel and gripped him tighter.


“You said you would let me play however I wanted…well I am holding you to that. Now you have one of two choices Edward. The first one is that you stand here and let me suck you off the only way I know how; the old
human way, or, you can school me in the art of  how Edward wants to get his cock off in his new vampy Bella’s mouth.” I licked the tip with a quick swipe of my tongue to emphasize how absolutely naughty I was feeling.

Edward stood there speechless. The man seriously checked out for a brief flash worrying me at first because I thought I had said something far too twisted for him to comprehend.

“Oh Bella…you better be one hundred percent fucking sure your willing to follow through on one of those because baby, you’re so durable and doable right now I would love nothing more than to school you in many things, this offer is definitely the first lesson I will take you up on.”

I batted my lashes at him and licked my lips, jutting them out and whispered “Show me.”

His eyes lit up in excitement, that naughty little smirk lifted his lip on one side and he laced his fingers through the sides of my hair, tightening his grip on it.

Edward liked this.
No…you don’t understand!

Edward liked this!
A lot!

His cock literally started to drool all down itself, which only made this all the more erotic. I wanted to shoot off fireworks or something celebratory because I did this to him. Me!

“Look at me.” He demanded his voice was deep and sultry but firm and commanding.

I let my eyes roll up his taught muscles until they met with his hooded ones.

“Tell me Kitten. Tell me what I want to hear.”

Fuck that voice, damn him! I gushed and cursed myself for not wearing panties in these jeans.

“Please Edward I want to suck on your cock and then you can fuck my mouth.”

His eyes closed slowly and his head fell back in time with his hands as he got a good, solid grip on my hair. Holding my head perfectly still and angling it slightly as he pushed his hips forward so fucking slowly sinking into me. He went so deep down my throat I thought I would gag but I didn’t and it wasn’t until I felt his pleasure trail tickling my nose that I gulped a swallow.

Edward froze. His hands were trembling in their grip.

“Oh FUCK!!!!!!!!FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Edward shot forth the sweetest, warmest part of him down my throat in long streams while I swirled it around then swallowed it with his cock still in my mouth, sucking every last drop I could gather. His entire body shuddered and shook like a jello-shooter at a frat party and his grip only tightened which oddly turned me on.

When he finally stopped relishing in his little one thrust explosion of pleasure, his eyes slowly met with mine and Edward was a vampire. I was seeing him for what he truly was.


His eyes resembled black cherries and his teeth were on display, venom dripped from his teeth onto his lips and his eyes stared down at me.


He growled so deep from within and lifted me up standing me before him as he stepped back and grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it while I watched.
Fuck that is so sexy! He is still fucking hard!

“Strip for me
slowly.” I didn’t even recognize his voice.

I don’t know at what point I was more turned on since the whole scene going down between us was for the first time and it was so fucking erotic and full of sexual tension, making even a vampire a little dizzy.

I thought he might like to be teased a little. Turns out, he loved it. I reached up and with the flick of my wrist ripped the front of the little white shirt I had on. It fell open and I looked down at my breasts for the first time. And me being the curious dork I am had to touch them and see how they felt.

Yeah I admit it, so I got a little distracted with myself don’t think you wouldn’t either! My hands cupped them and I giggled to myself at how firm they were thinking this was really cool. Then I brushed my thumb over my nipple and I gasped!
What the hell was that?

I could not believe the intense sensation I felt when I barely brushed over them. It was unreal. Sensitive was an understatement.

Edward was on top of me snarling. He had my hands pinned above my head.
“Oh no you don’t Kitten. You DO NOT get to explore this body before I do! I just told you to strip and since you can’t stay focused, you little fucking newborn, I will have to finish for you.”


His eyes wandered down my body.

“I really, really like these jeans baby. You are one naughty little Kitten if you think I don’t notice how many times that kitty has mewled for me over the last couple of hours. Just you wait until I touch it for the first time…bare…it’s going to blow your mind Kitten. I am not going to be the only one that is going to look like a sixteen year old hormonally driven teenager who can’t hold their shit together!”

He smirked as he backed up off me onto his knees, his fingers gracefully trailed along the little V bikini as he touched my sensitive skin, and his eyes watched me, for my reaction. I sucked in a deep breath my stomach concaved in and he licked his lips.


His voice was all velvety again and he whispered, “Time to taste the newborn.”

Keeping his eyes locked with mine, he leaned in. “Watch me Kitten.”

His tongue came out and started on my right hipbone settling his tongue just over the top edge of the denim, licking my bare skin as he outlined the design of the jeans. His graceful fingers tugging at one of the strings until it loosened. Then he slid his finger under the denim to pull the last of the tie and moved his tongue along slowly to the other side repeating the same sweep of his finger to untie them. Sitting back up, he smiled deviously at me while I lay there shuddering and convulsing from the warmth and sensation of his tongue. If his tongue felt this good on my bare skin, I could only imagine what it would feel like down there.


I lifted my nose when I caught a scent. “Do you smell that?” I whispered.

“I smell you.” His words were breathy and he licked his lips.

“Is that me?” I asked.

He smiled impishly. “I think what you smell is me.”

I swear if it that were possible, that Edward would be blushing at that very moment.

I stopped to imagine that for a minute.  A blushing Edward, how utterly erotic.

“Is it…” I trailed off slightly embarrassed, not wanting to say what I suspected.

“Is it what Kitten?” Of course, leave it to Edward to push my boundaries.

“Is that your lust?” I asked and chewed my bottom lip waiting for his answer.

“Is that what you think it is or are you guessing?” He cocked his head to the side.

Vampires rely on instinct. “It is my instinct.” I hummed my answer. “You seem to be a very good teacher Mr. Cullen.”

The look of pride was beautiful on Edward.

“You have to promise me when we get home and I have you in my playroom we redo this scene with you in a little plaid skirt and me with a pair of glasses and a ruler in my hands.” Again with that devilish smile.

“You’re such a perv!!” I feigned shock.

“You’re such an inspiration to try new things! That is one fantasy I never had until this very moment Miss Swan.” He grinned. “It’s actually kind of hot now.” He laughed as his eyes scanned down sweeping across my body.

“You’re so fucking beautiful and that my dear is the honest to God’s truth now stop interrupting me. Where was I?”

He tapped his finger to his chin. God could he be any more adorable?

“Put your fingers on the string and slowly pull it down Kitten. And I am warning you baby if you tear these jeans, which are now my favorite part of your wardrobe, I am going to go all “pissed off vampire” on that sweet ass of yours. Now…do it slow and show me that pretty kitty.” He mouthed out those words as his finger unzipped the side, sitting back gripping his cock tightly slowly stroking while watching every move I made.

I still felt like teasing him so I let my hands slowly move over my stomach gracefully moving them down gripping a string on each side. I lifted it up and looked down inside from my point of view and I was giddy because it did look pretty good actually, then I purred like the most sated of pussycats.


“Oh…you like that huh?” He chuckled at my ridiculous reaction to me seeing myself for the first time.

“Tell me Kitten…don’t be bashful. Is it pretty enough for you?”

I just nodded mutely chewing the hell out my impenetrable lip.


“I showed you mine, are you going to show me yours? I mean I am the one it belongs to. Just so you know, one way or another I will get to see it.” He teased playfully.
I peeled the little triangle of fabric back and watched his eyes scan down instantly noticing his grip on his erection tighten.

I made the mistake of taking my hand and moved to slide it inside past the little triangle to touch myself and Edward growled in warning.


“My Kitty.” I couldn’t help but giggle. “I do believe it is attached to my body, so doesn’t that make it mine?” I asked.

“Show me!” He demanded. I peeked down again at it and looked back up at him. He was a blur. He moves so fast I swear I lose track of him when he does that! I have to get used to these new vampire senses and master them to keep up with him.

Now I’m laying here with Edward frozen over me nestled between my legs looking down at the very center of me, my jeans lay forgotten across they way near a tree stump. His mouth is hanging open and his eyes shoot up to meet mine.

“Fuck that is so fucking pretty. I want to devour you baby but I can’t wait another minute!”

He grabs my ankles and lays them over his shoulders. “I am going to go slow at first baby till you get used to me as I steal that sweet cherry again. You tell me if it is too much and I will stop but baby it shouldn’t hurt too much if at all.”

I nod and he looks down between us and says, “Look at that Bella. We look so fucking sexy together. My cock belongs here. This is mine!” He pushes forward, I watch him close his eyes slowly, and he groans as it slides in until my body resists him. He opens his eyes, drops my legs down, and puts all of his weight right down where we are joined. His lips brush over mine, and he whispers “Ready baby?”

“Yes.” I take a deep breath.

“Tell me who you belong to.”

“You Edward.”

“Tell me who makes you whimper.”

“Oh God Edward! You.”

“Whose pussy is this?” He grunts as he slides out a little.

“Only yours!”

“That’s fucking right!” and he slams it in to me hard and deep. “Fucking mine.”

I cry out not because it hurts but because he hit the one spot that causes me to lose all control. Then he stilled inside of me. “Edward!”

“What baby?”

“What the fuck are you stopping for?” I gripped his hips pulling him into me.

“I just want to reposition you.” He smiles down as my ankles are back up on his shoulders.

“I am going to fuck you so goddamn good Bella, I better hear you scream my fucking name the whole time!”

He pulled out and slammed back into me burying his cock deeper than I ever knew he could and I whimpered at the feeling of him filling me completely. “It’s warm…so warm. More Edward. Please.” I was not above begging.

“Fuck I love how tight you are and when you beg for me with such a wet little pussy…I know you want it, don’t you Bella? You want me to give you what you need!”

He repeated his swift movements, pulling it out looking down between us then his eyes move up to look at me. “See that Bella? That’s me and you baby.”

“Fuck Edward you’re teasing me!” He gives me a half smirk.

“I am.” He groans and his eyes roll in the back of his head as he thrusts.

“Fuck Edward! Show me! Show me! I know you have been holding back goddamn it!”

He moves again but this time it’s in and out as he gyrates his hips. For me right now, this is far too slow.

“I swear to God if you don’t fuck me I am going to flip you over and fuck you!” I snarled and bared my teeth hissing at him.

“Oh you are so fucking lucky I don’t have a paddle or a leather strap here you feisty little newborn.” he teased grabbing my wrists and putting them above my head to restrain me.

“EDWARD!” I glared at him. I was ready to flip him over and ride him hard and fast.
He finally let go.

“Well since I can’t whip you at least I can fuck the shit out of you!” he thrusts forward; his pelvic bone hits my clit as his hips pound into me like a jackhammer.

I can hear everything! Every sound from our skin slapping together, the way he grunts with every thrust, the leaves on the trees rustling from the wind, the creek, a couple of faint heartbeats off in the distance and noise. Some animals and other sounds but mostly I hear the wetness between us that is making this all so much more intense. It is like the sounds of our fucking in the forest.   

“Fuck yeah this….is fucking!” he growled and I swear his lower half was a blur.

“Oh shit! Yeah!” There are no words for this feeling as his body hits mine with a solid slap. He can thrust and pound on me so hard and fast and it is incredible, intense, and fuck the power he has in those goddamn hips is unreal!

“So fucking hot and deep! God I love your fucking pussy Bella!”

I am about to explode from the sensation, his speed and the delicious friction he is creating thrusting into me at this speed. I want it harder. Harder!

“HARDER!” I growl.

“Fuck Bella you can’t say shit like that!”

“DO IT! Show me I am yours! FUCK ME!” I demanded as venom began pooling in my mouth.

Edwards’s thrusts were feral and he was grunting.

“FUCK I want to bite you!” I screamed out under him.

“Not yet Bella”—“you” —thrust— “have”—thrust—“to”—thrust—“earn”—thrust—“that”—thrust—“shit!”

I snarled at him and his eyes burned into mine as he claimed me.

“I am so ready to fucking come inside of you Bella. YOU ARE MINE NOW! Don’t you ever fucking forget it!”

“Do it!” I cried out so close to the edge as I looked into my mates eyes. I was his. I knew this.

I knew if I clamped my pussy down on him now, it would take no time at all for his release to follow.

“Shit, fuck, Bella! MINE!” He snarled slamming into me.

“Stop trying to aid me goddamn it!” He snapped at me and thrust forth sending my legs down his sides and he slammed into me again. “I am claiming this pussy!” his snarl snapped by my ear and he whispered “I control your orgasm don’t ever forget that.” He was pounding into me with so much force “So tight and fucking mine!”

I repeat my tightening around him Edward yells slamming into me with his thrusts so hard I don’t even realize he is digging his way to China using my ass as the goddamn shovel as he drives it into me burying me deeper in the dirt.

“What the fuck did I say?!” His grip on my wrists tightened my hands above my head, he began hissing, and venom dripped from his teeth as his eyes changed; long gone was the bright crimson from before, now they turned to a lustful solid black.

Then he grunted, “MINE” snarled and slammed into me hard while locking onto my neck as his teeth tore into my throat. With each thrust he was sucking my venom right out of me. At the exact same time that my entire body arched up and quivered while he held me in his mouth, my climax exploded and the pain shot through my neck and I let out the most chilling scream as I tried to snap at him. He had total control until he pulled off my neck and demanded, “Take it! That is me coming in you!! Do you feel it? I found you Kitten and I won’t ever let go! Ever!!” I felt every spurt of his orgasm fill me.

“Oh god! I can feel you! It’s so fucking warm! Fuck Edward it’s making me come again baby!”

I scream out, reach up to grab his hair, and pull his face down to mine so I can kiss him. The burning sensation in my neck starts to ease and I come undone.  


“That’s it…your coming so fucking hard aren’t you baby? I can feel it squeezing me so fucking tight!” His voice is still snarling at me.

“Oh God yes!! Don’t stop.” I cried out.

“I have no plans to baby. I am far from done with you.” His lips crash into mine again.  His kisses are frantic but he slows his thrusts down as he grinds his hips into me.

I move forward shoving him back and he is now underneath me. “My turn.” I growl.

“No wait…straddle my face baby I need to taste you!” He grips my hips pulling me off his cock and I whimper.

“Noooooo.”

“Yes!” he sets me right over his mouth and pulls me down onto his lips.

“OH FUCK! HOLY SHIT!” I grunt out when I feel his teeth grip my clit and he sucks fucking hard. The sensation is beyond tolerable and I am already near exploding “Edward Fuck…Oh God!” It is so fucking intense I can’t stop myself. I grab his hair for leverage.

“Mmmm.” He groans out from between my legs. “So good! So motherfucking good!”

I grind into him and hump the hell out of his face. “You don’t have to breathe!” I grunt through my teeth while I continue to grind on his face feeling completely elated at this thought.

He lifts me off a little and says, “No I don’t and fuck Bella we taste fucking heavenly together. He slides two fingers inside of me, fucks me a few times, and pulls his hand out.

“Taste baby.” He brings his fingers up to my mouth and I suck them clean while he goes back down on me. “Mmmm…yummy.” He is right we do taste sinful together. “Oh God! This is fucking unbelievable.”

Before I know it, he has me spread out on top of a rock. “Time to squirt for me Kitten!” He grunts and thrusts his fingers into me and bites my clit enough to make me damn near come up off the rock.

“Almost baby.” My body is convulsing and spasms are starting in my very core. “That’s it baby let it go! Give it up to me. You know you want to!” his mouth is on my thigh sucking hard on my skin.

“FUCK BELLA COME!” he growls and he pulls his hand out and I spray all over his goddamn chest!

“Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! That shits so fucking hot!” He yells and he is back on top of me thrusting into me again.

“You’re fucking soaked Bella and your pussy is still in spasming on my cock!” He moves so goddamn fast.  Now I’m up against a tree as he slams into me.

“Let’s try it again only this time I wont stop fucking you till you squirt!”

He is gripping my ass cheeks and thrusting full force into me. Slamming me back into the tree. His grunts sound so good in my ear making me tune out all the other sounds around us.

“Oh God this is best fucking sex ever!” I cry out…it’s nothing like I thought it would be. Nothing could compare to this shit! I wasn’t even winded or out of breath.

“Harder!” I demanded and growled into his neck and sucked the skin in between my teeth.

“Don’t you fucking bite me Bella.” He warns.

“Then fuck me harder!” I demand.

“Fine!” We are back to the rock and he flips me over. “Spread those feet.”

“Jesus looks at that! Fuck that is so fucking gorgeous and its so fucking mine!” he grunts his fingers dig into my hips and thrusts into me burying his cock up to the hilt inside of me. It’s deep. So fucking deep.  

“OH YES! God I love when you fuck me like this!” His lips are on my shoulder.

“Maybe I should just bite you again.” He lets his teeth sink in not breaking the skin but pinching it. I hiss at him.

“Such a sweet ass. I am so going to bury myself in there soon Kitten.”

“OH god! Edward!!! FUCK!” My legs start to collapse from the trembling. “Squirt Bella! Squirt all over my cock!” he rams it in deep and hard.

Not even vampire speed can compare to the way he is pounding into me. He is like a little jackrabbit hopped up on cocaine, speed, and caffeine.

“YES!” He cries out and holds me up while my legs collapse under him from the tremors my body is going through as a result of what had to be the tenth intense orgasm I have had in ten minutes!

He leans into my ear and whispers, “You just squirted all over my cock Kitten.”

“Oh god.” I gasp.

“You are fucking amazing and I love the fuck out of you!” His tongue is laving over my shoulder. “I love your taste, your scent, that sweet, sweet nectar between your legs and when your body convulses on me like that Kitten. Do you know you are milking my orgasm right out of me?”

His body shudders and he slams his last thrust into me before he claims me one more time.

“Mine forever Bella—just to remind you—once more so you never forget it!” and his mouth came around from behind and he laved his tongue on the same spot he had just bitten.

He thrust into me harder sinking his teeth into me again, locking them into place.  I could feel the venom and blood being drawn out of my system. I would swear when he took a long pull that it literally pulled one last heart beat out of my cold dead heart. I cried out in pleasure and pain as he marked me his again. He was right I was his. I would always be his and no one else.

“Only you.” I breathed out as he pushed more of his burning venom into me. I came undone screaming out as it burned, the rock underneath us shattered in my grip as we both collapsed with it.

I should have been exhausted.

I wasn’t.

He wasn’t.

“Vampire sex rawks!”  I was squealing and giggling like a little schoolgirl in delight.

Once again he had me straddling his face as he licked my pussy, his eyes never leaving mine the whole time. I watched him as his eyes fluttered and my god there is nothing sexier than Edward looking up at me while his tongue works miracles on my clit. I reach down and brushed my fingers through his locks softly humming while he licked and enjoyed me. I gyrated my hips a little and his eyes sparkled.

“Does that taste good baby?” I asked toying with a lock of his hair while I took the time to enjoy exploring my breast with my free hand.

He didn’t stop he just mmm…hmmmd in my slit.

“I wanna come in your mouth can I?”

He lifted me up away from him so he could talk.

“You want to what?” He asked.

“I wanna come in your mouth.  Can I?”

“Holy shit Kitten…that sounds so fucking naughty coming out of your mouth. Fuck yeah baby! Whatever you want.”

“So I can fuck your tongue then?”

His eyes rolled in the back of his head, he lowered me down right on his tongue, and I rode my ass off on his face until I was right at the edge looking down into those eyes the whole time.

His hand came up, he slapped my clit hard once, and my climax shattered over his mouth.
I could hear the increase of fluid as he lapped at me. He devoured all of me and his humming was such an intense feeling that only added to the orgasm. I shuddered and sat back on his chest after I finally came down and smirked at him all sated.

“What?” He gave me that impish grin.

“Your face is all glistening wet.” I giggled.

He smirked back and said “I know. So tell me Kitten when are you going to let me into that sweet tight little ass?”

His eyes lit up and he licked his lips.

Her voice didn’t go unnoticed.

He belongs to us too, and we will fucking show him soon enough!







4 comments:

  1. Wow! That was really intense, I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!!!! I dont think I can come up with enough words. I now am following you on FF and TWCS and of course on your blog. On your blog you miss numbered the chapter title. You put it as 41 and I believe its 40. This chapter was the hottest thing I have read and I absolutely loved it. I am glad that Edward got at least to be the first dominant but I have a feeling that Bella will be taking over at some point. LOL that will be fun too. I will copy and paste this review on the other websites so others know just how wonderful this chapter is. And I definitely gave you a 10 Rating.
    From: LetRobstenLuv4ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that was fucking sizzling. The hottest scene to date. With them not tiring, why would they ever stop? I sure as hell wouldn't.

    ReplyDelete