Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chapter 41 Malicious Newborn

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A VIOLENT SCENE AND MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE. IF YOU HAVE ANY AVERSION TO VIOLENCE THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING READING THIS STORY? LOL.....JUST TEAZING YOU!

NO THERE IS A VIOLENT SCENE AND YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK THOSE THAT HAVE REFERRED THIS STORY! I AM LEARNING THAT SOME OF YOU ARE RECOMMENDING IT AND IT IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED. THANK YOU! SINCERELY!

I WISH YOU ALL A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY! AS ALWAYS I LOVE READING YOUR REVIEWS YOU GUYS SO INSPIRE ME BEYOND WORDS!! I PROMISE I WILL GET TIME TO GO BACK AND REPLY! I REALLY WILL! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!






Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 41

Malicious Newborn

~X~X~X~ EDWARD ~X~X~X~


She paced… and paced… and paced.

Back and forth… back and forth… back and forth.

“Bella.” I called her in a soothing voice.

“What?” she snapped.

“What is wrong?”

I heard a faint growl deep within her chest. It’s a warning for our kind to back off. However, when she does it, it doesn’t work on me.  For some reason, the twisted fuck that I am, finds it sexy. I want to fuck her again. I have to ask Carlisle what this constant desire was all about. We don’t have normal hormones, so why am I acting like all of those human teenaged boys I went to high school with now that she’s in my life?

“It doesn’t shut off!” her tone told me frustration was setting in.

I ran my fingers through my hair and I knew exactly what she was going through. 

“What doesn’t shut off sweetheart?” She needed to get it out of her system and I was the one she needed to vent through to get it out  of her system.

“The noise… every little noise, the smells, the energy, this voice in my head and the fucking burning in my throat! And… fuck the lust all around us!”

She was losing it and it was my fault.  By choosing her, I also chose this for her and as difficult as that is, it’s the only way I can keep her with me forever.

When you first wake up into this life, you hear every little thing and it’s hard to decipher so it everything ends up sounding like this constant hum inside your head. Then there are the visual challenges.  The inability to master control how you see things; color vs. greyscale.  The mode can switch with just the slightest variations of light. It’s more a mental ability one learns to control rather than a physical one.  But it can take years to understand how to control it, especially when you don’t realize what you’re seeing.  As vampires, our acuity is incredibly heightened.

Then there is the fact that we are staying in a house full of vampires in love. This house is full of lust! My God, there is always someone getting a little something-something somewhere in this house! That alone drove me mad because I could hear their thoughts.  It was one of the main reasons I left to live on my own.  Finally, add that on top of the fact that I want her under me all the time and it’s just too much for her.

“Come here, Kitten.” I reached out my hand for her.

She stopped pacing and turned to look at me. “I want out of here Edward. I need to get out of here! We have been cooped up in this house for five days! Can’t we go home?”

“Bella your thirst is too dangerous. LA is too populated for you to return there right now.”

“We don’t know that! Why don’t we at least go into town and see how I do?”

“Absolutely not, Bella. You don’t know what human blood smells like, let alone what frenzy you will be in.” I growled at her. “That would be like throwing a shark into a tank full of goldfish! I decide what is best for you and the best thing for you is to remain in seclusion and out of harms way, at least for a little while longer.”

“That is so caveman of you Edward! How dare you tell me what is best for me. You don’t own me. If I want to walk out that door right now I will.” She stood there in all her immortal beauty leaving me awe-struck but there was also that side of me that demanded she be reminded of her place.

I didn’t know what to say to that. What I wanted to say was that this was bullshit and she wasn’t going anywhere. She belonged to me. She was mine. She went where I said she could go. Didn’t she? Isn’t that how this was supposed to work? It works for the others. But, Bella is different than they are. I was seriously questioning the need to remind her to whom she belonged.

I would bite her a thousand times if that’s what it took. With that, I stood up and went to her grabbing her chin firmly forcing her to look at me.

“Don’t test me.” I said in a warning tone. Her attitude was unacceptable. I grabbed her around the waist startling her like I always do with my vampire speed and pulled her to me.  Holding her in my vice grip I nudged my nose under her jaw and sunk my teeth into her neck again. She could barely manage her scream as I sucked, pulling the sweet flavors of us down my throat. I was shocked by my own behavior.  I was feeding off her for Christ’s sakes!

Edward!

I heard my father’s voice. I wasn’t in the mood. I picked her up dragging her out of the house with my lips still locked onto her neck. It felt like I couldn’t get enough of her.
At the first clearing I came to I threw her to the ground as I ripped my clothes off. She scurried back from me on her hands and heels like a frightened little kitten. 




“Where do you think you’re going Kitten? Hmm?” I stalked her like the predator I was but there was a problem with this picture. What was I doing?  She is my mate not my meal.

“Edward what in the hell has gotten into you?” she screeched as she stood up.

As fast as lightning, I lunged for her and spun around her so fast sending her spinning in a circle and stopped several inches from her, I dropped her dress next to me on the forest floor. She stood there naked in all her immortal beauty seething.




This was it.

It was showdown time.

What happened before wasn’t it.

This was it.

She crouched and hissed. I returned the sentiment.

“Bring it on Edward.” She hissed.

I smirked at her.

Newborn or not there was no way my speed could be beaten and I knew that. No one has ever in all the years been able to keep up with it. I was a blur even to a vampire’s eyes. I always considered it my second gift. One that I truly appreciated and practiced with pride.

Now…I knew what I had been practicing all these years for.

Her.

It was becoming clearer to me now.  Bella was not from my era. She was born in modern times, which made her more headstrong.

I really didn’t care how many decades had passed; my upbringing was ingrained in me and I was not going to change. She will learn her place. Whatever I chose for her wasn’t to hinder her or to control her. I wanted Bella to have everything she’d ever wanted. She deserved it.

But when it came to her immortality, I decided from my experience how this was going to go. It was only to protect her and the humans she encountered. It was nothing more than that but I was pretty sure she wouldn’t see it that way. I wasn’t going to argue this point.

So this is the way it’s going to be; Modern vs. Victorian. The vampire wars, I chuckled to myself. It didn’t matter that Bella thought of herself as a modern day vampire; independent and outspoken. She was a newborn and I would not allow her to dominate. If it was a fight she wanted, she found one. As much as the idea pained me, I would fight her and she would submit.

She flung herself up and over flipping in the air landing right behind me.  I stood my ground.  I knew what she was going to do even though I couldn’t read her thoughts. She was a newborn and newborns are predictable. I had handled Esme, Rosalie, and Emmett. In that since, she was just like them. Just as her hands came out to grab me, I snared them and flung her to the ground using every ounce of strength I had. I locked onto her neck sucking only a small draw before she utilized her newborn strength and shoved me off her.

“Fuck!!!” she hissed and spit. “You bite me one more time and I swear to God!” she screeched.

I chuckled and her eyes blazed furiously at me.

“You think this is funny!?” She was so beautiful when she was seething.

“You’re so adorable when you’re angry Kitten, all feisty and those little claws are so fucking sexy.” I half smiled.

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.” She screamed and lunged for me again but I dodged her completely and she went sailing way past me landing on a tree stump and grunted.

“God your gorgeous naked.” I observed coolly stalking her again.

Her demeanor flipped like a switch, “Oh Edward if you wanted sex all you had to do was ask.” She smiled softly and batted her lashes.

That is when he woke up.

Don’t trust her. She is up to something. This isn’t her.

For once, I had a feeling I should actually listen to him. I had never listened to him before.  Then again he had never seemed so protective of me. It was stunning. He was literally trying to warn me against some perceived danger.

Was Bella a danger to me? I almost laughed at the thought. Until…

She sat on the tree stump, spread her legs, and mewled in a rather seductive tone. Her hand went down between her legs and I paced at vampire speed back and forth about forty feet in front of her, watching her every move.

“Mm…God I am getting so turned on.”  She dropped her head down to watch as she began to masturbate right in front of me. My mouth fell open.  

Don’t be stupid. She is up to something. She can’t be that angry one minute and all sexed up the next. Watch her.  She’s dangerous.  She’s… deadly.

“Come here baby. I want you.” She cooed and let her head fall back and began to pet her kitty right in front of me moaning out these sweet little moans. I groaned as my cock stood up.

“Fuck!” I scowled not really sure what to do here. 



Then she stood up and bent over the log with her legs spread, her ass up in the air as she reached behind smacking her ass moaning, “I know you want to take me here.”

I am an idiot. Driven by my dick. I raced to her and put my hands on her ass cheeks.

“Fuck baby that’s so fucking hot!”

She turned so fucking quick I didn’t even expect it, so much for my fucking instincts.  She threw me down on the ground hard on my back hitting the dirt and the sound rolled through the forest like thunder.


“My turn.” She smiled so fucking deviously I could actually see her inner demon behind those crimson eyes of hers.

“She is feisty isn’t she?” I smirked up at her in all her glory. Vixen!

I roared and shoved with every bit of force I could muster and she went flying off me rolling on the ground only to right herself just as quickly.

“You little tease. I didn’t think you would fight dirty. Now I know better.” I bolted out of her sight and stood on the branch looking down at her chuckling to myself.
God I fucking loved her.

So my little Kitten isn’t so much a tiger as she is a panther. This was going to be so much more fun. I definitely get a hard on for cats and claws.

I cleared my throat letting her know where I was. She looked up and grinned like the cat that was caught with a canary. She feigned innocence, the little vamp.

“Okay so that didn’t work. I am not giving up though, just so you know.”

“Bella, you silly little vamp. Did I not say that I was the dominant one in this relationship? You seem to be a bit misguided. Tell me; does it not turn you on when I take you like a caveman?” I quipped.

Her eyes narrowed. This was almost too easy.

She started to walk away but quickly turned and lunged for me but I had already anticipated it.  Even if she hadn’t lunged for me, I was going to stay to the trees where she wouldn’t be able to use her strength.  Not to mention how to balance her stone weight. She wasn’t a mere one hundred and ten pounds anymore. We were solid therefore; we gained density and mass making us much heavier even though we were lean.  She still had to learn this. She still had a lot to learn and I couldn’t wait to teach her.

Emmett was dying to get her out here to rumble with him. I think maybe after I win this little battle I would go ask him to help channel some of her energy.  I already knew Emmett’s thoughts. She was the perfect little toy for him. I knew he couldn’t harm her but he really wanted to take on a newborn since he had never encountered one. I actually think Bella may quite literally stun the hell out of him. It was a fight I was certain would be entertaining and I would have to tempt my siblings into a little wager over it.

I laughed out loud as I landed on the far branch of the tree to the left while she scurried to balance herself.

“I swear to God when I get to you and pin you down…” she growled trailing off but her words were laced with the venom pooling in her mouth.

“…You’ll what Kitten? Bite me?” I taunted. “I don’t think so. I told you…you have to earn that right my love. You have only been around a week and I for one will be damned if your going to dominate me so quickly.” I leaped from the branch towards her taking her down with me to the forest floor as we rolled.

“There you go love, bite me.” I lay underneath her and turned my neck to the side giving her full access.

He was pissed.

What the fuck are you doing? Are you stupid! You deserve to be bit motherfucker but I certainly don’t!!! Get up!

“Go on Kitten.  I know you want to bite me so badly.” Her warm pussy was starting to get a little wetter as she straddled me sitting just above my navel. I could smell her in the air.

I knew I was taking a huge risk but I honestly didn’t think that she would do it this way. I knew at some point in our relationship Bella would in fact mark me as hers. To be honest, I couldn’t fucking wait for it. I wanted her to mark me but only when the time was right, and now was not it.

She climbed off me and scowled.

“That’s not fair.” She stomped off.

I laid there on my back and laughed.

“I never said I would fight fair my fair Bella.” I called out to her as I sat up watching her sweet little ass move across the field towards home.

“You forgot your clothes!” I yelled for her and she kept going.

Damn her.

“BELLA!” I yelled and raced to go get her things and ran after her.  “You can’t go home in the buff.”

“Why not?! You did this to me!” she stopped and crossed her arms as she cocked her little hip to the side trying to show her defiance. I almost laughed but for some reason I felt like it was a bad idea to do so while she still looked so pissed off.

“My family has seen you naked enough for my liking.  Please put this on.” I handed her the dress she had on prior to my disrobing her. She narrowed her eyes at me and licked her lips.

Watch her. Something is up!

“Edward baby…I love you. You know that right?” she asked as her tongue swiped over the bottom lip several times.

“Yes.” I answered with hesitation.

“Well good and I know you love me so I don’t really care what your family thinks about my nakedness. Besides, they fuck whenever they feel the need to do so and as sensitive as my hearing is, it’s really starting to get under my skin.  And hearing Esme tell the Ken doll to give it to her harder is fucking creeping me out! I need to get out of this house!” She roared her temper spiking as I took a step back heeding his warning.

See!  She is still pissed! Don’t trust her.

She shredded her dress right in front of me throwing it at my feet and scowled storming off in all her naked glory.

Fuck. She knew how to get me riled up that’s for sure!

“Bella, get back here!” I yelled at her as she continued on her way at a humans pace.
I could have been to her in a second but I chose to follow behind trying to calm down.
She could be really irritating sometimes.  And the way she defied my simple request to put her clothes back on infuriated me.

She stopped dead in her tracks and turned her head slightly to the right. Her nostrils flared and it was as if the scene happened in slow motion. There was no way for me to know what she was thinking but her hunting instincts were my first clue along with the scent of deer. I had let her get farther ahead of me in such a short time and although I was fast, I was sure I would have been able to stop her if there was any danger. I wasn’t far behind her.

The trees along the right of us were thick and very dense. I didn’t think she would run from me literally but then I caught the scent of the herd of deer down by the creek. I knew she was running right for them. She was obviously thirsty so I let hunt and feed. I hoped that she would calm down after that appetite of her was sated. I stopped to throw my clothes then picked up her tattered dress only to toss it aside when I realized it was not salvageable.  There wasn’t even enough left to try and cover her. I figured I would give her my shirt when I got to her. I continued at my pace when I heard a voice in my head.

Edward go after her!

It was Jasper. I didn’t understand at first until I heard my entire family yelling at me at me through their thoughts.

Edward she is going after a human.

I can’t believe he would let her get that far ahead of him.
  
Once I realized what the hell was happening I turned and flew through the trees and after her scent.

Fuck this was my fault! It was then that I saw Alice’s vision. My family was closer now trying to catch up but Bella was so far ahead of me. I hadn’t realized. Shit!

You won’t make it in time. It’s already too late. Just get to her before she falls apart!

“FUCK!!!!!!”

My voice rumbled through the forest and I attempted to call her.

“BELLA GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!”

Yeah, like that was going to work. I berated myself as I pushed my muscles with everything I had straining them to get me there in time. What was a human doing way out here in this area of densely populated woods?

I searched ahead of me and found his thoughts. Did I want to see this? Did I want to watch her kill him? I pushed my legs harder slipping into his mind. Then I saw her through his eyes.

“Well helllloooo!”
This has to be a dream! What the hell? Waylon did you fall asleep or something. Damn she looks like an angel.  A beautiful, naked angel…  






He was staring at her naked form as she approached him. She stopped in her tracks, I watched her pause, she crouched with her teeth bared and hissed.
He was going to die and I wasn’t going to make it in time.

It didn’t seem to matter how hard I pushed my legs they weren’t going to go any faster.  I had almost resigned to slow and not watch but it was my Bella and I had to get there. I had to be there for her.

She was so beautiful even when her demon was guiding her.

Something isn’t quite right with this girl. Is this a dream or a nightmare?

I could hear her tear into his throat as I cleared the last of the dense forest.  She was there on the forest floor sucking the last of his life from of him. I wanted to cry for her. God how could I have fucked this up so badly?!

She stood up, throwing his body down on the ground, and turned to face me hissing and crouching in a natural defensive position. She was defending her kill.

“Shh…Bella it’s me. It’s Edward. Its okay I am not going to hurt you baby. I am not here to hurt you or take anything away from you.”

“Edward?” Her crimson eyes practically glowed with the fresh blood flowing through her system.

“Oh my God!”

She ran for me lunging into my arms wrapping her legs around me when she realized what she had just done. Her sobs were echoing through the forest.
Alice was there by my side, handing me a robe to cover her with. A few minutes later, my family stood around us in a circle as we looked at one another. We knew exactly what she was feeling. We had all been there with me being the most recent, when I met Bella.   Unfortunately, this was something we all learned to deal with because of what we are.  My father walked over to assess Waylon but I knew he was dead. His heart stopped beating some time ago.

“Go Edward. We will handle this.” My father said as I nodded and turned to walk away carrying her in my arms.

Bella was quite the whole way home, her body racked with her silent sobs.  I took her upstairs to my bathroom and started the shower.  I pulled the robe off her and kicked off my shoes as I climbed in with her. She was feral in the kill and was covered in his blood.
“Let me set you down sweetheart.” She loosened her legs from my hips and slowly let her feet down to the floor. I made quick movements to get my wet clothes off, tossing them over the top of the shower, taking her back into my arms hugging her to me under the scalding spray.

“Bella are you alright?”

“No.” her voice sounded so broken and faint cracking under the strain of what she had just done.

“Kitten I am so sorry I failed you baby.”

What else could I say? I knew it was my fault. She didn’t say a thing as she just held onto me like a baby spider monkey would its mother.

I lathered her hair, washed her body trying not to notice the blood seeping all over the shower floor as it swirled down the drain. She was covered in blood and I realized I had stopped watching once she had bitten into his neck. I knew she was vicious in her newborn frenzy. It was in our nature. I also knew the regret she would spend the rest of her life living with.  There was nothing I could say that would change that.

“I want to go home, Edward. I want to go back to LA. I don’t need to go out of the house so long as we just go home. I need something familiar. I can’t stay here now. I don’t want to. I want to curl up in our bed Edward please?  Please take me home.” she sobbed.

I sighed heavily.

“Pleaseeeeee.” She sobbed uncontrollably.

“Okay Kitten, okay.” I sighed turning off the water and reaching out to grab a towel to wrap her in. We stepped out and I threw one on my hips. I took her to the bed and crawled in with her pulling her to me. “I will take you home baby.” I whispered into her wet hair and kissed the top of her head.

She had me so wrapped around her little finger that it didn’t matter how stupid this idea. She felt uncomfortable here and I could totally understand that. It was hard living with three sets of madly in love vampires. Let alone adding a crazed lust-filled me to the mix. I knew it was a huge risk going back but I could understand how she felt.

My parent’s home wasn’t our home. We had barely begun to make it ours before we left. Stephan had been working relentlessly over the past two weeks in the west wing and according to him; he would be done the day after tomorrow. If I got her home by then he would be able to explain the new equipment and give us an idea where everything was located without us having to go and search for it. I had already decided and I knew I could rely on my siblings to help me with her. They could stay at my parent’s Malibu Canyon home that way they would be near enough to help me contain her if I needed to.

We laid there for some time before my family came back but when heard them enter the house, she gripped onto me tighter mumbling. “I want to go home, just me and you.”

I was unnerved by her behavior. Bella was strong and pretty damn bull headed. But the girl lying here in my arms was broken.

I could hear my family’s silent commentary as they chastised me.

Emmett:  She just killed a human you moron!

Rosalie:  You’re an idiot.

Alice:  I will call Ben and ask for the jet Edward. We can follow on a commercial airline but just so you know she is a vampire now in case you forgot.

Jasper:  We won’t be able to hide from her for too long before she figures out we’re in the area.      

But I had already made my decision while Alice picked up the phone to call Ben asking for the jet to pick us up by tomorrow evening.

Edward…Son… when you get a minute I really need to talk to you.

I wasn’t about to leave her. I felt her fingers moving slowly down my chest following the line of hair that leads to my groin. Her finger twirled in it and she sat up. Her eyes met mine for the first time since her kill. I could see the pain she carried in them now. I reached up and caressed her cheek.

“Bella. It is not something you can change. You have to find a way to live with it so you can move on.  Dwelling on it will not change what has happened.  It’s not that his life wasn’t worth something. It was. He had family I am sure, but love there would be nothing that would come from this that would be good if you carry it around with you everyday.”

Her fingertip pressed onto my lip and she gave me a soft sad smile climbing up onto me as she quieted my words. Her hands traced over my chest down my abs and she let them glide right up to her breasts squeezing them, the human blood in her only increasing her arousal.

It courses through you and flips on some kind of switch and I fully understood as I let her touch me. She needed to release some of her tension. Her body lifted up off me and she gripped my cock, which was already waking up. She held it in place and plunged her body down onto me burying it inside of her and she lay down on my chest slowly kissing my lips as she moved her sweet pussy up and down it.

Bella made love to me in a way that was so tender and sweet and this was the very first time I could hear my beloved’s thoughts.  

I love you Edward Cullen and I hope you can forgive me for what I did today.
You were right. I wasn’t ready. I am sooo sorry. I was so stupid.
God it feels so good to have you buried deep inside me.
I love the way you fill me.
You make my pussy so wet.
This is heaven right here on top of you.
I love you so much.
Forgive me for being so stupid.
God this is so good moving over you like this.
Your cock is so fucking big. I love the way it spreads me and throbs inside of me. I can feel it twitching.
You like this don’t you baby.
You like having me ride it getting your dick all wet.
Maybe I should go faster…ride you hard and slam my pussy down on it, I bet you would love that huh baby!

“Mm…” she purred in my ear. Her lips pressed to mine.  Her kisses were sweet, tender, and so fucking sexy with the way her body was moving over me. My hands reached up to cup her cheeks.  I pulled her away from my lips to look into her eyes. My God! I could fucking hear her!!!

“I love you baby but you need to forgive me for this. It wasn’t your fault Kitten. You’re a newborn and I was careless. I fucking love you so much.  Baby, I want to go home too where we belong.” I wrapped my arms around her flipping us over kissing her skin and tasting her venom as I fucked her mouth with my tongue in time with my cock pumping deep strokes into her heat as I felt her muscles tightening.

Oh, God I love when he takes control of me.
I am his.
I want it harder Edward…slam that cock into me and show me who I belong to!
Come on baby. Hear me.
Please fuck me like you can’t get deep enough!

I thrust into her with all my strength, the bed frame groaning in protest.

I could fucking hear her!

For the first time I was inside of her and heard, I slipped into her mind and looked at myself through her eyes. I came undone inside of her as we both shattered under the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

Oh, God he is going to come with me I can feel it.
God I love this feeling of him filling me with all he has to give.
That’s it baby let it go.
I love you god I love you so fucking much it hurts.
I ache for you inside of me.
So good.
Fuck I love that fucking cock!
Yes! YES!

Her body arched with my last hard thrust and I filled her with my seed.  I gasped in utter surprise, elated and overwhelmed.

“Fuck Bella!! I love you too baby!” I buried my face into her neck, licked, laved, and bit into her once more but this time she didn’t fight me. 





Yes!
I am yours!
No one else!
Oh, God don’t stop sucking I want to come with those lips on my throat!
Fuck Edward, please don’t stop take what you want but keep fucking me hard like you are make me come again and again!

The blood she had drained from Waylon was now mixed with her venom and I didn’t like it but I wouldn’t stop because she didn’t want me to. He tainted her but I continued to thrust into her again and again.

Now he was coming out and there was nothing I could do to stop him for what he was about to do to her.

She is tainted with that fucker’s blood!

My body stiffened and I felt the fury ignite in me through him.

“Bella!” I slammed into her hard as the bed crashed to the floor with the thrust of anger that coiled through me.

Shit. Edward what is wrong?

Everything around me turned red.


© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved 



a/n

yes in case anyone is going to ask he can hear her...did he let her know? Absolutely not. tsk tsk what a naughty vampire!
Thanks again to my awesome pre-reader Marge and Beta Tracy without them I would be just all kinds of wrong!  


1 comment:

  1. He screwed up real bad when he let her out of his sight. I hope she forgives him and herself. Strange that he can hear her now, is it because she is so distressed that she can't maintain her shields?

    ReplyDelete