Friday, December 3, 2010

Chapter 33 Remember Me

a/n
I have to give special thanks to two awesome ladies for all their help with this story!
Thanks to Tracy and Marge aka Cullenmother05 for their help. Without them it wouldn't flow so smoothly!



WARNING
THIS IS A HARD CHAPTER TO READ
 EDWARD SHOWS HIS TRUE MONSTER.
EVIL PURELY EVIL!

This story contains material that is of the BDSM nature and
may be offensive to some readers.
You have been warned.
Edward is a verbal lover and has no filter with his language.



Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 33

Remember Me

~x~X~x~BELLA~x~X~x~



I just gaped at him. My first thoughts were that this was crazy…but was it really?

Could it be any crazier than Edward being a vampire?

Edward just told me that my best friend that I have known and loved for most of my life is a shape shifter. A wolf to be exact and so is some of the other kids down at La Push.
It was hard to fathom that I thought I knew these people so well.

Once Edward explained why Jacob had called my father and the strange behavior Jacob exhibited during his visit it all started to make sense. Sort of.

Was there anything in the world that wasn’t impossible to believe in now?

“I am sorry Kitten. I should not have been the one that had to tell you about it. I had no choice. If you would have asked me to go to La Push with you, then I had to tell you Bella. I am not going to lie to you but our treaty states that we can’t cross on their land.”

“It’s alright Edward. I don’t blame you I am just…stunned.”

“Bella I also need to tell you that once you are changed, you will now be his natural enemy.”

I just stared at him. Why would we be anything?

“I won’t be around him to be his enemy Edward. After I go visit my parents, and then Jacob, I won’t be returning to Washington until everyone I know is gone. Isn’t that the way it’s supposed to be?”

“Well yes Kitten I guess it is. Damn you really have thought this through.” He looked surprised.

“This is my life we are talking about. I have thought about many things. There is one thing we need to figure out and that is how do I keep my father from searching for me when I up and disappear?”

He sighed. “I think we should discuss that with my father when we get there.”

“Okay that’s fine.” I agreed. I suspected I had to figure out a way to fake my death. I didn’t want my father going after the Cullen’s. It was the only way that made sense and gave my parents some closure.  

“Edward. I am cutting my ties to everyone. I know this. I just have to do it and get it over with.”

His brow furrowed and I began to wonder if Edward was reconsidering this. Sadly he couldn’t change my mind for nothing. I wanted him. He wants me. And this is the way it just has to be.


~X~X~X~

We spent the remainder of our time with Edward’s siblings, Ben, and Tia. I sat up with them while they played one thousand and one questions with me.

Since I grilled them the last time, it was my turn to give up the details. Their questions ranged anywhere from what I wanted for my last human meal to what is the one thing I am really lame at.

“I‘d just go with sports in general.” I stated.

“Really; all sports?” Jasper asked.

“ALL.” I admitted.

“Let me guess you were the kid that no one wanted on their team. Always picked last huh?” Emmett snorted.

“Fuck you Em!” I scowled. “So what if I was…I took ballet when I was little and they suggested I find a new interest.”

They all started laughing.

“Wait a fucking minute are you saying you got kicked out of Ballet class when you were a little girl?” Rosalie asked looking too fucking happy about this little bit of info.

I narrowed my eyes at her. “Alright enough torturing the human.” I growled and got up off the floor and went over to climb in Edward’s lap. I laid my head on his shoulder and pouted.

“They are picking on me!”

His body shook with laughter underneath me. “Gee some help you are. You’re supposed to defend me! Go beat them up for me.” I looked up at him, batted my eyelashes, and begged. “Pleassssssssse.”

“Oh brother, give me a break you two are just disgusting.” Rosalie rolled her eyes.

I felt the rumble in Edward’s tummy. “Yeah baby you growl at them. Buncha Vampire bullies!” I nuzzled into his neck.  

The following evening just before we were leaving for the airport, I did the stupidest thing without even thinking about it.

The wax job that Anthony did was irritated when I had on a thong, so at the last minute I opted to go without underwear for the flight. I asked everyone to wait while I headed for the bathroom.

“I will be right back I just need a moment.” I ran for the bathroom and I could hear some laughter and then things got quiet and then I heard Edward’s voice. Angry and having no problems expressing it.

When I came out of the bathroom, I wondered what set him off and I rushed down to find out. I should have just holed up in the bathroom and let him go ahead without me.

He stood there his eyes were narrowed into tiny slits and his brothers stood behind him snickering.

“It isn’t the least bit fucking funny!” he barked at them.

Like the idiot I was, I had to go and ask. “What’s going on?”

Alice was the one that slipped. I don’t blame her really it wasn’t her fault but damn it all if I didn’t have to deal with one very pissed off vampire in a very small confined space for the next five or so hours.

Alice blurted out, “I am so sorry Bella!”

“What are you sorry about?” I looked at her now even more confused.

Edward’s face morphed. I knew this face. This wasn’t the face that I expected to see.

“Isabella, Come Here!” He demanded his tone was firm.

Shit, what did I do? I tried to think. Could he really be pissed off about me taking off my panties? Did Alice tell him?

I walked over to him and suddenly everyone walked out the front door taking our luggage and leaving us alone.

Edward’s eyes were burning into mine as they darkened from the golden shade to a honey tone.

What the fuck was happening?

“Edward what is wrong?”

“Do you have something you would like to share with me?” He said barely keeping his anger under control. 

Damn he was pissed.

Oh no Bella no…no…no…not now! Don’t you dare gush! You have no panties on!

I stuttered. “I I I…uh…I…don’t know what you mean.”

His eyes widened slightly and he moved around to stand behind me. I felt his cold body press against my back and I just stood there like a mouse waiting for the snake to strike from behind.

His arm came around, his hand gripped the front of my skirt pushing it up, and he grabbed onto my kitty squeezing it in his cold palm.

“Are you going to tell me Kitten…who the fuck is Anthony?” His voice was deep and husky in my ear. I could hear the anger laced in his question.

Fuck, I am going to wax Alice’s head!

“Anthony is the guy who works at the spa I went to yesterday.” I explained.  I might as well get it over with.

His hand tightened its grip and god damn it if he didn’t squeeze it just right to where I was now squirming under his touch.

“You have three seconds to tell me who the hell touched my pussy yesterday.” His words came out through gritted teeth.

“Edward he is gay. He does this all day long. It wasn’t in any way sexual.” I tried to explain.

“I don’t give a fuck what his sexual preference is! You let another man not only look at but touch what belongs to me!” His voice rose higher.

Damn there is pissed and there is pissed. Edward was fuck…I don’t even know because I can’t see his face but the grip he has on my kitty is a little uncomfortable.

“Edward. You’re sort of starting to hurt me.” I reminded him. I mean fuck he knew I was a fragile human.

“Oh silly Kitten, you don’t have any idea how much hurt I can really dole out.” His voice was deeper and low now. Kind of scary, a whole lot of threatening, definitely a warning for some sort of punishment to come.

Why was I so turned on when he was like this?

I shifted my weight from foot to foot.

“Get your ass in the fucking car and I will deal with you when we are in the air.”

And why is it at times like this Scooby’s infamous Ruh Roh is the first thing I hear in my head when I come to realize that Edward is angry and about to unleash it on someone? Namely me!

Wait. We are not in the playroom. This is not his time! What the hell.

“Edward. It was no big deal. It was a one-time thing! He does thousands of these a month! I am nothing special. It is my last one anyway!” I snapped back even though he was still holding onto me.

“Everyone is waiting.” I started to turn to look over my shoulder and I felt his hand move from the front of me and a blast of cold air on my ass when he pulled up the back of my skirt and a loud SMACK startled me.

“Ow!”

Okay what the hell is wrong with me? I should be pissed right?

SMACK!

God damn it Bella pay attention!

“Edward what are you doing? We aren’t in the playroom. What happened to one day a week?”
I turned to face him. His body stepped forward as I found myself stepping backwards and in a matter of a few steps, I found myself pressed up against the wall. His eyes darkening and his gaze blazed into mine. Our bodies were no longer moving but his face inched closer and closer before he tapped his forehead to mine pushing it back against the wall as well. His jaw was tense as his muscles strained and I was sure he was gritting his teeth. I then felt the front of my skirt shift up again and cool air blew over my kitty before I felt the icy touch of his palm as he cupped me yet again,  gripping onto it. I let out a small squeak.

Fuck that’s cold!

“You seem to be under the impression that this is a Dominate thing Isabella.” His voice was low and menacing.

Uh, okay this was new.

“Trust me Bella when I say this has nothing to do with my desire to dominate you in any playroom. Before we walk out that door I need to know something.”   

Uh, do I dare ask? Shit. I guess I have to he is waiting.

“What do you need to know Edward?” I try to sound confident but even I can hear the slight shakiness in my voice.

“How many others have seen it? Touched it?” His eyes did not move from mine. He wanted an answer.

Well fuck that!

“How many pussies have you seen Edward? I know you haven’t touched one but I think it’s safe to assume you have watched a lot of pussy over the last ten years.” I snapped back.

A deep rumble ripped through his chest.

“Let’s Go!” He growled out, dropped his hand from between my legs, and walked away from me ignoring my question all together.

I walked behind him and stuck my tongue out at him.

“I saw that!”

I gasped.

“How the hell?”

The ride to the airport was awkward and if it wasn’t bad enough everyone tried to defend me.

“Edward, you can’t be mad at her because they had a guy doing the waxing.” Jasper argued.

Edward’s eyes darted to his giving him a look that could kill; he turned his head and looked out the window not saying anything.

“Man you can’t go to her parent’s all pissy. It will make for a bad first impression.” Ben jumped in.

“It will be the only time I see them. I won’t have to worry about a second impression.” He muttered not looking at any of us.

I looked at Alice and she mouthed the words ‘sorry’.

“It’s ok.” I mouthed back. I had a plan. It just may work to take him out of this shitty mood.

Alice’s eyes glazed over and she was a dead giveaway.

Damn vampire gifts!

Edward turned and looked over at his sister and I caught his smirk.

“We’ll see.” He stated and turned to look back out the window.

Well fuck me sideways! He doesn’t have to read my mind! He can just watch Alice’s visions and I have no secrets based on what I decide. 

I clenched my fists and let out a long low grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sound.

Everyone’s eyes looked at me in utter surprise.

“Did you just growl?” Ben leaned over and asked me.

“Back off or I just may bite!” I snapped.

“OH SHIT!” Emmett laughed.

“Edward, my man, you are in for a hell of a flight.”

Edward snorted and huffed.

“We’ll see.” He said again not looking at any of us.

~X~X~X~

We said our goodbyes and boarded the plane just after seven in the evening. We would be at my parents some time between twelve and one. 

I could not believe this plane! It was impressive. 



When I was greeted by a tall blond flight attendant, I wasn’t too happy to see her reaction when her eyes widened the minute she got a good look at MY VAMPIRE!

Bitch.

I sat down and waited for Edward to join me. He was speaking to the pilot and the attendant came up and asked if I wanted a drink.

“Yeah, whatever is hard and make it a double.” I smiled cheekily.
“We have some Grey Goose.” She smiled.
“Perfect, bring the bottle.”

“She is kidding. Just a shot will be sufficient.” Edward said and looked down at me with a stern expression.

He sat down and fastened his seat belt.

“How long are you going to be mad at me?” He wouldn’t even look at me.

“Until it is out of my system, Isabella. I have never experienced this kind of anger. I am trying to process it and for now it would be extremely wise for you to behave while I do.” He still kept his eyes facing ahead.

“Or what? You’re going to bend me over your knee right here lift up my skirt show everyone my ass and spank me?”

Jesus Christ! My hand went to cover my mouth and it again was too late. Well now whatever he decides you deserve! 

Open mouth insert foot! Ugh!

I dared to look at his profile. Now I wished I hadn’t.

His jaw flexed in tension and his neck muscles twitched. He tilted his head to the left then the right cracking his neck before he turned and leaned in to press his nose into my hair. His cold lips were on the shell of my ear.

“You are so pushing buttons I didn’t know I had and you seem to locate them oh so easily… and yes I actually could take you to bed and whip that sweet little ass till it is as red as that blush you seem to tease me with!” he scowled.
I gasped. “There is a bed?”

“Oh yes Isabella.”

 “Huh.” I muttered as we started to taxi down the runway.

When we got in the air the blond came back with my drink. I didn’t even give her a chance to turn. I slammed it down and handed it to her. “I will have another.” I asked.

“Isabella.” His voice was warm but didn’t go without a warning.

“I get nervous when I fly.” I lied.

He snorted out a laugh. “Unfuckingbelievable. So now you’re lying to me?”

Shit, shit, shit.

“You want me to punish you don’t you Kitten?” he studied my reaction.

I dropped my head. ‘Maybe a little.’ I rubbed my thighs together.
I was a little worked up. I wanted release; however, there was something I learned damn quickly.

If Edward truly wanted to punish me, he knew exactly how to do it!

He unfastened his seat belt held out his hand and demanded, “Come!”

“Do you see a collar on my neck or did you hear me bark?” I looked up at him incredulously.

Holy mother of my big mouth what the hell has gotten into me?

His eyes didn’t do that blend thing…Nope sireee…instant black…just add Bella’s smart-ass mouth.

He leaned down unfastened my seatbelt his eyes were like lasers honed in on its target.

He grabbed me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“Edward! Put me down!” I demanded.

He stormed back to a section that just looked like the plane ended. He pushed the wall, the thing popped open, and he carried me inside kicking it closed behind him.

Wow. This is like a luxury bedroom. 



I looked around and next thing I knew I was bouncing on the mattress.

I sat up and pushed my heels into the mattress to back away from him.

“What the hell?” I still couldn’t get a handle on my mouth!

“You are just racking them up aren’t you?” he glowered.

“Racking what up?” I asked biting my lip.

He reached over his head and fisted the back of his t-shirt and with one twist and a flick; it was now laying over on a chair. My eyes were still on the shirt and I watched out of the corner of my eye as he paced around the bed. I could hear his breathing…no not breathing. Huffing out deep breaths.

“Would it help if I said I am sorry?” I offered.

Oops. Wrong answer.

“You can say it. But rest assured Kitten your going to feel it more.”

He reached out, grabbed my ankle, and in one tug had me to the edge of the bed as the blankets gave me no friction to keep him at bay.

He knelt down almost eye level and I watched him reach under the bed.

What the hell is under the bed?

Shit!

“That isn’t fair.” I growled.

“Life isn’t fair Isabella hasn’t anyone ever taught you that?” he smirked.

Oh now you smirk when you have me tied down to the bed.

Stupid vampire speed!

“Still not fair. You moved too fast. I had no time to fight you off.” I narrowed my eyes.

“As if you could fight me off!” he chortled. “I am pretty sure you can’t outrun me you little ballerina dropout.”

Oh, that was hitting below the belt.

“It is a good thing Tia told me she had clothes in the dresser.” Just like that, I was now naked.

“You know Edward it really would be nice to be able to have you just remove my clothes versus ripping them.”

He shook his head back and forth and chuckled.

He walked over to the dresser and opened the top drawer. He took something out and wouldn’t let me see it.

“Glare all you want my little putty tat. It isn’t going to hurt me.” He grinned.

He climbed on the bed his knees were now over my shoulders.

“HOLY SHIT!” his cock was right there in my face.

“What’s wrong baby you like what you see?” He teased.

“That is not why I am sitting on you. This is.”

Well that will work quite effectively Mr. Cullen.

I am now gagged.

He leaned down putting his ear towards me. “What is that Kitten? I can’t seem to hear you.”

How the fuck do I safe word if I need to?

“Don’t worry about safe wording Isabella I won’t be doing anything that would require it.”

He stood up above me and his hand slowly started at his chest and rubbed down to his sexy abs.

What is he doing?

It kept going lower and lower and lower and lower.

He reached the promise land and gripped his cock. My eyes were locked.

Yummy.

He stroked and let his head fall back and fucking moaned.

Oh, shit! He wouldn’t DARE!

Stroke, twist up, stroke twist down.

“Hmmm”…deeply came out of his throat.

I grunted and tugged my restraints.

He fucking smiled.

I wanted to kick, scream, demand, and yell!

He stood at the side of me.

“Fuck this feels good.” He groaned as he stroked.

I furrowed my brow…and I’d pout but I can’t damn it!

“Of course it’s not as good as being inside of that tight pussy of yours Kitten…but it will have to do.”

That was it.

I tugged harder on the restraints. Let me out! I screamed in my head.

His hand stroked slowly over him his other hand reached out and tweaked my nipple.

I growled and he still smiled.

“Do you see this Kitten?” He showed me his cock.

Yes I do. What about it?

“I may not be able to spank you…you silly silly girl. But I still control you.”

I screamed into the damn gag.

He laughed! He fucking laughed!

Then he was on top of me. His eyes were burning again. “GOD I WANT TO FUCK YOU!” He swallowed thickly and licked his lips.

Do it!

Do it!

“You want it don’t you. How about if I tease you a little Kitten. That would be a pretty good form of punishment wouldn’t it. Can you feel that? Oh, I think you can. Your pussy is on fire huh baby. Like that little hot headed temper is right now, huh?”

Edward Cullen I am going to….oh god that feels so good…no no no don’t fucking stop! FUCK!

“You don’t mind if I use all this wetness running down between your legs to lube up my cock before I jerk it off over your kitty do you?” he growled.

“What is that? Wow…Kitten…You sure did get quiet.”

“Damn baby that is one hot wet little kitty. Too bad it won’t get any attention tonight.”

He stroked his head slipping it in doing what he planned.

Punk ass Vampire!

Oh, yeah! It’s in…waiting, wait, wait where are you going? No!

Fuck me, fuck my life.

I closed my eyes. Fuck this I won’t watch then!

“Isabella Marie Swan if you ever want me to fuck you again you will open those eyes!”

I opened them but they were narrowed.

“Watch! I want you to watch me.”

“Fuck yeah god that feels so mother fucking good! Look Kitten you got me pre-cumming all over. Oh wait your tied up. So it must be me getting me all hot and bothered.”

Stroke twist up, stroke twist down. Then the guttural moan he does with each one.

“God I so want to bury this into that hot tight little pussy and I can’t now! You deserve the hardest ass whipping!”

Stroke twist up, stroke twist down. Moan….. Motherfucker! Argh!!

Fuck, he can move that hand fast!

“Stop trying to hump me Kitten. I am just using this beautiful fucking pussy that you so willingly showed to some other motherfucking guy and even let him fucking touch it! Do you realize how fucking pissed off I am? Do you!? This is MINE!” he growled. His anger returning.

“Fuck this shit you are fucking mine!” He roared. The gag was off the ropes were shredded and I was on my hands and knees.
“Put your hands on the headboard.” He grunted in my ear licking along the outer shell
“Oh god!” I cried out from the coolness of his tongue.

I gushed. Fuck did I gush!

“I am going to fuck you so hard. So fucking hard your going to remember who this belongs to!”

I felt his icy hand grip my hip while the other worked between us to guide him into me. Cold vs. hot.
Then his length plunged into me without pause and in one hard deep thrust he was buried in me, and it was heaven.

“Isabella. If you want my forgiveness you’re going to have to do something to earn it.” His voice was low and husky.

“What?” I asked as I was grinding into him.

“You don’t get to come. I do.” His tone is flat his grip stops my movements.

Wait what? Seriously?

“But!”

“A simple Yes Master will do.”

“Edward…it’s impossible.” I grumbled.

“Well you better put a lot of effort into it Kitten fucking try.”

“Yes Master.”

Well this just fucking sucks.

“You think about what you did.” He thrusts forward. Slow. Far too slow

“Edward you can’t do this!” I cried out.

“Watch me!” He thrusts in again and then in merely seconds he is pounding into me.

I fight with everything I have to not get off. This is pure torture. I imagine having bamboo shoots shoved up your nails is easier than this.

I closed my eyes and took each one of his pumps. If I focused on something else. It is impossible.

Edward flips me over when I almost start to fall over.

“Unbelievable!” he growled into my neck.

He spread my legs and jerked that beautiful cock off over my kitty leaving his mark on me.

I was stunned when he grabbed my ankle laved a trail of venom over my inner thigh.
He looked right at me as his fingernail sliced into my leg. I gasped and he hissed.

“Fucking MINE!” his eyes boring into mine. “Say IT!” he demanded.

“Yours.” I whispered still in disbelief.

I just laid here watching him. His eyes never leaving mine his lips kissing along my leg around the wound and with our eyes locked on one another he licked and swirled his tongue around it not spilling any of it as he cleaned the trail of blood that had run down. He licked the tiny wound flattening his tongue over it and I watched his eyes for any signs. There was no one up here to save me. He swallowed and sealed the cut up and then his lips crashed into mine kissing me reverently.

He nuzzled into my neck and whispered, “I forgive you.” 

Imagine waking up next to that in the morning! Sinful!
 
~X~X~X~


 



5 comments: