Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chapter 39 The world through Vampire eyes

~ Forever ~


 
Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 39

The world through Vampire eyes

~X~X~X~ BELLA ~X~X~X~



Over the last hours of my change, Edward had me straddled over him. My burning body against his frozen one. His hands did not leave any part of my body untouched as he tried to cool me down. The burning sensation barely changed with his touch but it was the perfect distraction to an otherwise unpleasant experience. The burning never changed while other things did change dramatically.

My hearing grew more sensitive, and the scents around me were stronger and more distinguished. I could smell my most favorite scent under my nose.

Edward.

I felt him shift and he groaned out.

It seemed that I was causing his body to react to mine.

“I need to get you dressed Kitten.”

Then his body was no longer under me and the sounds of him in close proximity were like surround sound magnified ten fold. The echo of just the movement of anything thrummed in my ears. It was loud. Really loud.

“Holy shit, what in the hell kind of jeans are these Kitten?” I felt him sliding them on my legs as he dressed me. Alice suggested them and I fully agreed when I saw the easy access at which they came off. I knew that Edward would love them for that reason alone and they did really look hot on.

BELLA'S BIKINI JEANS

With each movement he made I wanted to cover my ears because just the scraping of the little shirt he slid over my head sounded like I was in some closed tunnel.

God his scent started to affect me. I could feel my body tensed when I got a lungful of the sweet scent of honey. His pheromones reminded me of honey. I could hear my own anatomy heighten. My god was that me getting aroused? I swear it sounded like someone opened the gates at Hoover dam!

After Edward put my top on and I listened to every move he made as he got dressed I heard his deep moan.

“Fuck Kitten you’re getting aroused seriously? How the fuck is that possible? I mean Christ you aren’t even alert yet!”

If I could have, I would have argued with him on that point. I was very alert. More alert than I had ever been.

Then he was pulling me back into his arms as he proceeded with his questioning.  He had been asking random things for a few thousand beats of my heart now. Things like what was my favorite ice cream? Or did I have a favorite school subject. Just really random bizarre questions that he got no answers for.

The burning started to slowly ease as I literally felt my heart falter a beat… then two... then two more. Something was changing. My heart was pounding in my ears and I wanted to rip it out of my chest and shut it off because it was so loud!

Suddenly it burst into a thunderous beat, pumping at an insanely furious rate.

“You’re almost mine Isabella. It will be over so soon baby. I know it does get loud, just try to relax. The burning should stop now baby.” His lips kissed my temple and I instantly noticed they were warm.

Edwards’s lips were warm!

“God you are breathtaking.”

The minute he uttered that sentence, my heart took its very last beat as it froze in my chest forever.

“Kitten, open your eyes baby.”

I slowly opened them and blinked a couple of times before I focused on the pair of deep burgundy eyes. They were partially covered by wispy strands of a familiar bronzed auburn and golden tousled mop. His lips were pulled up with a huge smile and his eyes sparkled in excitement. 

“Welcome back Kitten.”

“Edward it’s too much. Too much all at once. It’s freaking me out.”

I didn’t recognize this voice. It trilled like bells and echoed even louder than his velvet voice.

Seeing Edward with Vampire eyes was unbelievable. “Focus on me baby, nothing else. Just me okay?”

I nodded gazing at him. “You’re even prettier now.” I focused on his lips.

“Silly girl. I am a man. I don’t do pretty.” He smirked.

“I know its overwhelming, love. It takes a bit of getting used to. You are going to be fine though. You are fucking perfect and damn baby that eye color on you makes my cock harden.” He smiled at first and then suddenly it faltered only to disappear as his brow furrowed. He looked hurt.

“Edward?”

His eyes fell and I watched him swallow hard.

“It’s nothing Bella do you want to sit up?”

I found myself on the floor in the corner.

“Uh I forgot to warn you about the speed sweetheart. You’re sort of faster now.”
He chuckled.

My body crashed into him and he rolled off the bed onto the floor with me.

“Whoa Bella slow down love. You’re going to have to learn to control that hot fast little body of yours.” I could hear the amusement in his tone.

“I don’t know how.”

I looked around still overwhelmed by everything.

“What is all that noise?”

“It’s the world around you Bella. You will learn to decipher what sound is what. Right now, it’s overwhelming because you don’t know everything that your hearing and you are hearing everything. The sound of my voice, our breathing, the rustle of leaves outside, the babbling brook, the trail of ants marching up the tree next to the window, the beetle that is almost squeezing through the crack in the wood flooring. To help you though, six vampires stopped breathing to ease up some of the sounds that are overwhelming you.”

“Why do I see things that don’t make sense? Some things are in colors while other things are in a grey scale?”

“You have the ability to turn off colors Kitten.”

“I do?”

“Yes, you can also darken what you see when you are out in sunlight. Sunlight is nearly blinding especially when our skin reflects it. You will learn it all just takes time. You have to be thirsty Bella.”

“Thirsty?” Oh, wow. My hand went to my throat and I rubbed it. The sound of my skin thundered in my ears as it rubbed together.

“We need to hunt.”

“Hunt now? When I am freaking out?”

“Your fine Bella. You’re not freaking out.”

“Yes I am!” I felt the panic rise in my body and I tensed. He wanted me to hunt now. It was too much. I wanted to shut everything off.

“Bella your losing focus baby. Look at me remember?”

“It’s so loud. I can see everything! My God your eyes Edward. They are unbelievable!”

“That is your blood Kitten inside of me.”

I reached up and nearly punched him in the face. “Oh God!” I pulled my hand back.
“I’m sorry!”

He chuckled. “Good thing I am a vampire and have fast reflexes.”

He reached out, took my hand, and slowly brought it to his face. “Bella how do I feel? Am I cold to you?”

“No, you’re unbelievably warm. My God, you’re so warm I want to cuddle into you.”

He smiled.   “We need to hunt.”

“You want me to eat bunnies when I am still kind of freaking out?”

His thunderous laughter startled me so much that I crashed into the far wall. I was now crouched down and hissing at him.

“Shit! Bella…I am sorry!” His brow furrowed with worry.

“You scared me!” I growled and stood up to look at what damage I had done.

“Oh no!” I had damaged the drywall.

“Don’t worry about it Bella. It’s expected.” He tried to assure me.

I turned back to look at him and he stood there in a pair of black jeans, barefoot and shirtless.

My mouth watered and my hand went up to cover it trying to contain all that fluid that wanted to gush out.

This was the first time I heard her.

Her voice was like mine but it was laced with something dark.

I want him.

My eyes widened and I looked around the room.

“Who the hell is that?” I narrowed my eyes looking around now; frantically trying to find whomever it was hidden in the room.

Edward looked at me puzzled. “Who is who?” he asked cocking his head slightly. God he was sexy.

I want to mark him.  He’s mine!

“Who the fuck is that?!”

“Kitten we are the only ones here besides my family downstairs. What are you hearing?”

He moved towards me. I swallowed that pooling liquid filling my mouth again watching him closely as his weight shifted and his iliac crest flexed with the movement and I heard my body literally react to it.

Holy fuck! I can hear my body gush now! I wondered if Edward heard it too.

I want to touch him. Closer. Just a little closer.

“It sounds like me but it doesn’t”

His expression fell.

“What?” I asked.

“What is it saying?” he asked hesitantly.

I had a strange sensation wash over me. Was that my inner voice?

“Bella I really think we need to hunt. Your throat burns doesn’t it?”

“Yes.” It has been burning since I opened my eyes but this burn doesn’t compare the burning that I just spent three days enduring.

He reached out holding his hand out for me to take.

“Let me lead you Kitten? Trust me?”

“Okay.” I reached out to him so fast that his hand smacked back in recoil.

“Oops! Damn it!” I scowled. “I am so sorry!”

I met his eyes and he had the most incredible look of patience on his beautiful seraphic face.  

“Oh God.”

Before I even blinked I had him pinned on the bed and my hands were holding him down at his hips. Damn I was strong! How fucking cool is that?!

Fuck Yes! You are mine now!

Before I could even consider my actions, I leaned down so fast, everything blurred with my sudden movement when something else deep within me screamed out for me to stop. My teeth were already on his throat and I froze.

His tone was threatening and sort of jumbled together.

“Kitten don’t you fucking dare!”

Show him. Show him who he belongs too!

I slowly pressed further and felt the strength in his hands grip my hips and his throat tense under my teeth.

Silly vampire. Bite him and teach him! Do it now!

Who the fuck was that?

I have become an animal. My instincts are to kill. Everything about me has changed.



~X~X~X~ EDWARD ~X~X~X



I heard her giggle as her vision played. I was going to seriously tear into a family of vampires when I had the chance.

Sorry, brother! We all felt that you should be no different from the rest of us! Just because you can read minds doesn’t mean you get to know everything. Jasper and I have a thousand down on this one that says it will be Bella that wins this battle. Her thoughts mocked me. Fucking Alice.

“Bella!” My tone was deeper now.

Apparently, this next act between me and the girl I loved was going to decide who the dominant one in this pairing was. Not one of them clued me in.

Bastards!

If I let her bite me, she would believe she was the one that controlled our relationship.
The question was, could I throw her off me, tackle her with her newborn strength and not feel guilty for overpowering her.

I knew the minute she began to question the voice she had heard, she was hearing the voice of her inner demon. The one I planted in her when I filled her veins with venom.

Now we are at a defining moment. 





Her teeth tightened another fraction on my skin.

“BELLA! I AM WARNING YOU!” I snarled. There was no way in hell she was going to turn me into another Emmett!

As soon as I felt how noticeably close she was to actually penetrating my skin with her new razor sharp weapons, I took every ounce of strength I had in me and reached up lacing my fingers into the that beautiful mane of hair at the nape of her neck and gripped it firmly stopping her advance.

As calmly as I could muster, I warned her yet again, “You don’t want to do that love.”

Her hand came up gripping my wrist quickly as she squeezed it with her newfound strength. I won’t say I felt threatened because I didn’t. What I was feeling was a loss of my patience with her and although I would never harm her—ever—I had to threaten her in hopes she would relent.  

“Bella I swear to God, I will whip your fucking ass after I tie you up so fucking tight it will take hours for you to get free! DON’T YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE ME!”

“Mine!” she snarled and that was the last straw.

My Kitten had turned into a raging tiger and I found it a little endearing.  

“Not yet Kitten—you have to earn that shit!” I shoved with all my strength but utilized the speed that I had on her and confused her before I shoved us both out the window sending us both crashing to the ground below. A loud thunderous rumble echoed through the forest.

I had her pinned for now, but there was no way in hell I was going to be able to hold her here. She was stronger, but I was faster. I moved off her and flew up the nearest tree gripping the branch looking down at her as she looked around slightly confused.

Sorry baby. You don’t get to win this battle. 

She lifted her nose and I couldn’t help but smile proudly. That’s it baby use your senses to find what you want. But I won’t be claimed. Not yet. It’s not your time and you will learn.

Her head tilted and her red blazing eyes met with my burgundy ones. I glared in anger at her to try to deter her or to put a little fear into her.

“I think you need to hunt Bella.” I tried to encourage her, to shift her focus.

“I think you need to stop being a pussy and come down and fight like a man.”

His temper flared and he roared in my ears.

No she did not just fucking say that! Show her! Now you see what the fuck I mean! Show her who the fuck is in control! Fuck the living shit out of her and make her scream your name in submission Goddamn it! Claim that little heathen! She needs to learn her place! FUCK HER AND MAKE HER SUBMIT!

He was pissed, and now, so the fuck was I.

“Bella if you’re smart…you will run and go find a deer to hunt. You don’t know what you’re getting yourself into if you’re thinking about hunting me my beloved little tiger-kitten.” I let out a deep thunderous growl in warning. I was pissed off enough to think maybe I should just throw her ass down, fuck her hard and fast, and claim her pussy as mine in order to end this shit now.

I didn’t want to do that though. I wanted to enjoy our first time. I mean fuck it was heaven taking her cherry when she was human I wanted to relish it now that she’s a vampire.  This isn’t the way I wanted to do this!

She lunged for me and I was about fed up as we fell to the ground entangled in each other’s grasp. Utilizing my speed I gripped her hair flipping her onto her stomach, using all my strength to hold her beneath me. The power of surprise was an ally. She didn’t expect this kind of behavior from me. Apparently it was working to my advantage because she sure as shit could have over thrown me.

Fucking newborns!

“Bella, do you want me to show you how I can beat that sweet little pussy of yours into submission now or would you rather enjoy the first time I fuck you?” I honeyed my voice to a velvet tone and influenced her.

She hissed and I felt her body relax underneath me.

“Good girl.” I whispered into her ear and kissed it.

Yummy.

“If we hunt now, I promise I will make you and that kitty of yours purr so good baby. I will make you squirt all fucking night if that’s what you want love. Now, hunt with me, and then we can play whatever you want to play.”

I wanted to just rip her clothes off and bury myself in her. But I had to maintain control until she was sated which would help keep her a little more focused.

“Now we are going to get up and you are going to follow behind me close till we find something that appeals to you. Bella we don’t drink from bunnies but if that is what works for you then by all means indulge. We each have our own preferences and you will too.”


Edward considers catching a bunny for Bella...will she eat it or will she style his fur and keep him as a pet?
 
I turned and took off barefoot and shirtless running through the forest. I won’t lie and say seeing her in all her immortal beauty, in those hot as fuck pants she was wearing wasn’t affecting me. It clearly was as it seemed to take forever for me to even locate anything that was worthy of her first kill. I think Bella would also like my preference for carnivore’s blood. It is the closet to humans, which helps to keep the thirst in check a little more than when I just dine on all herbivores.

I stopped and she wasn’t too far behind as she caught up and stopped next to me.

I watched her while hiding my smile as she turned her head a fraction and her cute little nostrils flared out as she inhaled. I could hear the venom pooling in her mouth.
Good girl. I watch and I wait to see if she is going to ask for guidance or if her instincts are going to take over.

Her body coils to spring and she is off and I leapt into the trees above and perched my ass in one right over the scene.

First night, first feeding, you wake up so hungry, you'll do anything for the blood you need. Take anyone. Enemy, friend, lover. If your first kill isn't human, it would seem like you wouldn’t hunger for a human’s blood. It doesn’t matter though. Human blood is what we desire more than anything else. I truly hope the feline she is about to drain sates that newborn thirst.

She is deadly already. So very fucking deadly and her instincts are spot on. The cat didn’t even have a chance to defend itself before she was rolling on the forest floor with her beautiful fucking lips locked on to his neck.

I could not believe the speed at which she drained that beast. She pulled away, let her head fall back, and swallowed the last gulp. I watched her neck move and it didn’t go unnoticed that the familiar pulse I was so used to was utterly silent.

This is the second time that I have taken notice of something that died with her humanity.
I expected her to blush earlier and she didn’t. I actually anticipated it for a brief second.
When it didn’t happen, I grieved for it.

Just then, out of nowhere, a second cat snuck up on both of us and I watched in horror as Bella was attacked from behind. I dropped from the tree and knew the cat couldn’t harm her it was just the vision of the act that caused me to first panic.

My girl righted herself gripping it by the tail as it tried to make a run for it, and she laughed as it turned to swipe its claws at her. “I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time.”

My mouth fell open in disbelief. Damn she was a feisty little vamp!

She pulled it towards her by its tail and the cat growled and hissed. Her teeth sunk into the cat’s neck and I listened as she gulped down the warm blood.

My eyes lowered to Bella’s ass as she was bent over the cat drinking. My cock literally pushed the teeth of my zipper apart. The sight before me and the words ‘easy access’ rang in my thoughts. 

Easy access is an understatement!
 
When she dropped the carcass, lifted her head up and turned to look over her shoulder at me she licked those pouty bloody lips of hers and I knew that if I was going to do what I promised her earlier then I would have to dominate her into submission and claim her as mine in the process.

I needed to hunt too if I wanted to overpower her. I took off for the bear that was a few miles north and Bella was not far behind me. He was big enough to satisfy me. In mere seconds, I had drained him and buried his carcass while Bella looked on.

I stepped towards her and she cocked her head to the side in wonder. I could see her asking herself what it was that I was doing.

Come on Bella.

I reached down, rubbed my painfully hard cock through my jeans, and licked my lips narrowing my eyes in on her.

“Are you scared Kitten?”

Her brow furrowed and she uttered “No.”

“Hmm…well you really should be.” I pounced on her.



© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved 

a/n
I have to ask that you be patient with me over the course of the next week. I start my new job and it may sort of affect the amount of time it takes to put out the next chapter.

Have no fear though I am just as hooked on this story as all of you and I need my fix!

Thank you to my Beta Tracy and Marge my pre-reader.



3 comments:

  1. I love the background change. I already read this over on Fanfiction, but I like to make sure I am not missing any edited version so I check this out too. I absolutely love all the pictures that you use. I have got my mom reading this story now, hopefully she has reviewed for you. She says she loves it. She is 66 years old her pen is PattinsonsDiscoStickIsMine LOL Thanks for the update and goodluck at your new job.Oh I dont think this place leaves my Pen name so I will sign it for you so you know who I am.
    From: LetRobstenLuv4ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story can wait to find out what happens. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Bella and her inner beast.

    ReplyDelete