Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chapter 53 Yes or No?

I THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR READING AND REVIEWING!
I love all the reviews…you guys are so invested in this story and it thrills me.
Really!!

I have missed writing my kinky-love! Because lets face it, Edward can’t help but love his kinky side. It is hard for him when he is falling head over heels in love to let it go.
After this chapter I don’t think that will be a problem for him. 



Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 53

Yes or No?

~X~X~X~EDWARD~X~X~X~


I waited not even aware I was holding my breath.

It was only one or the other.

Yes or No.

I willed her to say it.

Just say it already.

This was one of the many times I wished her heart were still beating; that little confirmation I would get when I affected her. Only now, it was forever absent and although I would never admit to her, I sometimes longed for the memory of her beautiful thrumming. I loved to hear the rivers of blood pumping through her veins.  It never ceased to amaze me how I could do something so simple and be rewarded immediately by hearing the way it affected her. At times I found myself reflecting on my perfect memories and I swear I could almost actually hear it.

Like the first time we laid eyes on one another. The quick little skip before her heart would kick into overdrive when our eyes met. I swear I could hear it underneath me right now.  A phantom beat of excitement or maybe it was just me and my wishful thinking. Either way, I still grieved for it.

Just say it.

I let myself get lost in the past imagining her blush, the reddish hue that flooded under her transparent skin, was an awesome clue as to how easily she could get embarrassed or even a little aroused. The heat that radiated from her was so fucking warm.

I realized I was daydreaming laying here on top of my beautiful Bella remembering all the reasons I fell in love with her. And God did I fucking love her. I had no idea love could do this to a person or a vampire. It was consuming me completely. Everything I did now revolved around someone other than me.

Say it Kitten…just please don’t break my fucking heart.

I hadn’t even considered the thought of her saying no. The longer it took her the quicker the fear began to rise up through me. What if she did say no? What if she didn’t want me the way I wanted her?   No. I didn’t believe that. I heard her thoughts. I know how she feels about me. She loves me.

Yeah? So why is she not answering then?

I hadn’t even realized I wasn’t meeting her eyes. I was staring at her lips willing them to move and mouth the word “Yes.”

When I moved my eyes up to hers there was my answer. I hadn’t been looking in the right place.  Her eyes were gazing at me. She looked as if she had been stunned into silence. Lost in some sort of awe.

“Kitten?”

“Absofuckinglutely!” Her lips curved into the biggest grin and she began to giggle with happiness. Her eyes were shining brightly and I could literally feel the energy that surrounded us settle into a content soothing hum.

She walked into my life exuding a ridiculously potent scent demanding my attention while her silent mind enflamed my curiosity. She had a quiet beauty that held my eyes. She was so fucking brave walking into my home, taking a job she knew nothing about and not judging or looking at me as if I was a perverted, twisted freak. I was in awe of her. She was sweet, funny, brave, loving, caring and had such a kind, understanding heart. That was all it took for her to lasso my heart and tug me around the world happily following behind her.

“I found you.” I breathed yet again. “I finally found you.”

“You keep saying that.”

“I have to keep telling myself.”

“Why? Don’t you believe it?”

“Bella…my whole life I felt like I was a freak. It had been so long and you start to lose hope after a decade or two. My God I fucking found you!”  I threaded my fingers through her hair at the back of her head and lifted it up to meet my lips as I kissed her deeper than ever. It started out with a hint of need and just kept building.

“Oh Bella.” I continued to kiss her tasting her sweet venom and absorbing the flavor of the girl who agreed to be my wife. Her venom mixed with mine…and shit…we taste so fucking perfect together.

“If you wash me…I will wash you.” She smiled up at me tracing my lips with her fingertips. I couldn’t stop staring at her letting my eyes wander over her features.

“Deal.” I finally replied.

We utilized the shower and took our time caressing each other while we lathered up. Soap bubbles never looked sexier than when they slowly popped and slid down her body. It was sexy and sensual and I wanted to lick every fucking inch of her clean skin.

“Okay we are both squeaky clean now what?” She asked as she let me wrap my arms around her and pressed kisses to her forehead moving down.  


I shifted back into my Master persona. This was so easy to do, especially in anticipation of dominating her.

“I want you. I want to be inside of you again.  Right here, right now. Turn around Isabella and press your back to my chest.  Bring your hands up over your head and lock them behind my neck. Put your foot up on the ledge turning and turn it outward to open up for me.”

She followed my instructions perfectly.

“Look over your shoulder at me.” I commanded while I used one hand to press flat against her stomach while the other hand guided my cock into her wetness. “Now show me Isabella. Show me how good it feels to have my cock in that sweet pussy. Move your hips and work my cock over with your movements. I know you can Isabella. Show me. I want to hear you whimper while you’re working that sweet, tight pussy to get off on it. If you do it really good I will please that beautiful little kitty so good baby, I promise.”

I reached around with both hands and cupped her breasts.

“Move baby.”

Her hips barely moved at first and I knew that she would be a little nervous to just boldly move those hips. Even after all we had done so far she still started out a little bashful at first. I can happily say it only lasted for so long before her inner vixen was released.

“I can tell it’s totally turning you on silly girl. You’re positively dripping down my cock. I want to hear the sounds that go with that wet throbbing tight flesh. Move Bella.” I demanded.

“Oh God.” She cried out and her hips began to make a movement sort of like a wave.

“Oh, that’s it. That’s what I am talking about.” Her body was tense and excited but her pussy cried out to get off. “Work it Bella. You’re going to have to work those hips harder if you want me to come for you.”

I licked along her cheek.

“Faster.” I whispered. Her body was absolutely dancing over me. Her hips pulled out moans from deep within me. “Oh fuck Bella that’s so fucking sweet, tight and damn…fuck…” I hissed as I felt my orgasm sneak up on me.

I pinched her nipples and licked along the shell of her ear. “Mm…such a naughty little girl. I can’t wait to bend you over my desk and punish that sweet ass with a ruler.”

“Fuckkk meee…” she breathed out.

“You are baby and very nicely too.”

“Bella??”

“Yes?”

“I wanna come baby. I am so fucking close. Take me there.”

“Like this.” She whispered and her entire pussy tightened up around my cock.
God I loved when she did this! This did it for me every fucking time!

“Ohhh Bella Baby yes….fuck tell me.”

“I can feel you coming Edward.”

“Yes fuck yes.”

It was one of the most erotic orgasms I have had. Her body worked me and brought me there so divinely slow it was…heaven.

Her fingers were still weaving through my hair as she tugged.

“I am not letting you go yet.” She breathed.

“Oh…?”

“Yes…I am keeping it captive to have my wicked way with you.”

“Jesus.”

“Nope…Bella baby.”  I chuckled as she giggled.

Her hips still moved sensually and slow on me.

“Mmm….oh….mmmhmmm.”

“I love hearing those whimpers.”

“Oh…Edward feels so good.” I laved my tongue along her neck her grip on my hair was getting tighter.

“I think someone is ready to come.” I slipped my tongue in her ear eliciting a shudder out of her.

“Uhhh huh.”

I smirked.

“You promised….” And with that, Bella repositioned herself.

I can’t believe how Bella’s speed has picked up over the last few weeks because she moves so fast sometimes leaving even me, her vampire mate stunned.

Bella is one creative little vixen. She flipped around and somehow had her knees up on my shoulders and my hair gripped in her hands.

“Lick me!” she demanded and my knees nearly buckled as she barked out orders.

Kittenella must have wanted to come out to play. Her knees relaxed some as I found myself staring right into the sweetest, barest, prettiest pussy I had ever seen.

Now I get that Ben would be thoroughly pissed off that she took over this little scene. Ben wasn’t her Master, I was, and right now, there was no way in hell that I was going to deny this Goddess her wish. Maybe there was more submissive in me than I thought because she could command me to bark and I probably fucking would.

Nooo we would not! Speak for yourself motherfucker! As if!

I reached up, gripped the back of her thighs, and pulled her right into my lips.

“Lick it good the way you do. Do it!”

“Oh Isabella you get any more demanding and I may have to punish you.” I dove into the flesh of her lips, sucked, and licked her folds thrusting my tongue into her deeply. Her head fell back naughty words spilling from her lips as he knees balanced her on my shoulders.

“That’s it. Fuck, I love the way your tongue feels on my pussy! You make my clit throb for more! Fuck Edward don’t stop. I want to come on your lips. Please Master let me come like this and I promise I will do whatever you desire!”

She really shouldn’t have said that because I would most definitely be taking her up on it later. I tongue fucked her pussy and kicked up the speed of my tongue better than any vibrator with the best batteries in it could do. I hummed and bit her clit playfully.

“Fffffffuuck Master can I?? I am so close Master please…please oh God!!” I pulled back and breathed out.

“Come in my mouth Isabella.” 

“SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!” her hands gripped my hair harder and those little hips humped her slit right onto my mouth.

“That’s it! Fuck yeah! Fuck you lick pussy so good!!!” her legs stiffened and shuddered shaking on the end of the wave of her orgasm.

I looked up at her and her eyes met mine as she looked down at me her hands still locked onto both fists full of my hair.

“Hi there.” I couldn’t help but smile up at her because Bella had just done something so incredible. She let go and took what she wanted and I hoped she felt that reward that was granted.

She giggled while her fingers laced through my hair easing up some and I nuzzled into her lips and kissed them softly. I let her drop down slowly as that sweet wet pussy left a trail of her arousal over my chest all the way down until I set her on the tile floor.
She had the most satisfied look.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome…now we need to get dressed and find Ben and Tia.”
She sighed and I grabbed a couple of towels to dry us off with.

Once we stepped out of the room there were several Dominants standing around the board down the hall that had the scenes listed. Their submissives were perched where they were expected to be.

It was funny to actually hear some of the submissives thoughts as their Dominants decided what scene to go check out. Many times their subs wanted a completely different scene. What I found amusing was they would never be brave enough to say. That is when I decided that when Bella and I attended these as a couple I would make damn sure to get her input on it.

“Heel.” I commanded and she beautifully fell right into her submissive state.

“That’s my girl.” I looked over my shoulder at her and winked.

Rosalie and Emmett approached us first as we came down the hall from the opposite end.

“Where have you two been…oh wait…I smell sex.” Rosalie scrunched her nose up.

“Shut up Rose.” I growled. “Have you seen Tia or Ben?” I asked.

“Yeah they were in the same room we were in. You missed out Edward. You would have not believed it either. I have never seen a person bend like this. She was fucking human too!” Emmett chuckled.

Just then, Ben walked up behind them.

“Well fancy meeting you two at a shindig like this!” Ben smirked.

“We needed to discuss some issues.” I stated.

Ben’s brow rose up high in question. “Care to share?”

“Nope. Bella explained herself perfectly.”

“Wow. That is awesome. I am glad you two are communicating.”

I smirked. “Oh we communicated quite a bit.”

Just then, I could hear her before I saw her. Alice crashed into me squealing. “She said yes!! You asked her and she said yes!!!”

The little freak forced me to catch her as she plowed into me.

“Damn Alice! Chill out!” I growled playfully.

Everyone’s mouth fell open, his or her eyes dropping to Bella’s hand.

“I know I should have had the ring before I asked but I just didn’t want to wait another second.” I set Alice down, turned to her, and cradled her face with both hands.

“She said yes, didn’t you Kitten?”

“Yes Master.” Her face was glowing. I kissed her softly and released her to turn and face them all.

“Way to go Casanova. You take her of all places to a munch and just blurt out the words Marry me?” Rosalie snapped and then rolled her eyes at me. “How utterly romantic! Not!”

“Permission to hug them Master.” Tia was practically ready to jump out of her skin as she was bouncing behind Ben. Her eyes were alight and her anxiety was barely being contained.

“Permission granted sweet one.” He smiled at her and she launched herself at me hugging me. “OH Edward! I am so happy for you both!”

I hugged her back and let her go so she could attack Bella in the same manner.
After hugs and congratulations were shared, we made our way downstairs eventually.

“I for one am done for the evening does anyone agree?” Ben announced.

We did not even bother to make any rounds to say our goodbyes. We just left taking off running towards the tiny airport where Garrett would be waiting to take us back to Jacksonville.

~X~X~X~


On the plane ride home Ben allowed Tia to speak freely and she began to ramble on and on about how she missed the times she and Ben would hunt and let their inner demons out to play.

“You can still do that with animals.” Jasper informed her.

“Is it the same though? Do you get the euphoria?” She questioned.

“Oh yeah.” all my siblings agreed.

I sat here next to Bella listening to their conversation but I could feel a strong desire for her already building again. 

“Have you two let go and let them out while you hunt?” Tia asked.

I knew Bella would have no idea what they were talking about so I answered. “Not yet.”

“What the fuck are you waiting for?” Emmett asked.

“She is still too strong Emmett. I would like to keep my newfound appendage attached.”

Emmett bellowed out laughing. “Aw hell she won’t rip your dick off.”

“Says you…I, unfortunately, have seen all of your thoughts how absolutely out of control you guys get on a feed and fuck session. You all can’t seem to stop thinking about it after as you revel in the memories every time you return! Yes brothers and sisters, I have been subjected to relive your most animalistic moments. Trust me when I say they were not anything I wanted to see and not all the brain bleach in the world could erase those visuals.”

“What are you all talking about?” Bella asked.

I gaped at her. “Isabella did I give you permission to speak? Answer.”

I could understand what Ben meant. If you let her get away with something, it becomes a habit. I was hoping to get lost inside of her once we got home. Now I had to consider a punishment of sorts.

“Sorry Master.” She lowered her head ashamed but not before checking to see the expression on Ben’s face.

I think she was trying to decipher if Ben was still in control of her.

His focus was on Tia as he brushed her hair over her shoulder.

Tia asked, “When we get home can we have a private hunt?” looking dreamily at her Master.

Ben smiled down at her. “Whatever your heart desires.” He slid both hands up to cradle her face and gazed into her eyes.

“You are so fucking sexy. Does my little one want to get all naughty and triple x rated?”
He pressed kisses along her neck softly humming as he moved over her.

It was as if none of us was there now. They were totally in their own universe as they discussed the ground rules for their romp.

“Near the lake.”

“Carnivores.”

“Whatever you prefer.”

“I want you naked.”

“I agree. You too.”

“Who feeds first?”

“You my love.”

Listening to them aroused him.

Come on she is over a month old. I want this you want this and I am guessing she is going to love this. Ask her. Come on ask.

He paced anxiously. Salivating at the mouth. My cock reacted to his thoughts.

I let my fingers touch the exposed skin along the hem of her skirt. I leaned in and whispered, “Do you think you are ready to play naughty vampire Isabella? You may answer.”

“Whatever you wish, Master.”

“Oh what a brave little Bella.” Emmett teased.

“Explain it to her Edward.” Ben demanded, but he wasn’t looking at me because he was still lost in Tia’s gaze.

I half chuckled although I found none of it remotely funny.

“I am not the one with the experience this would be new to both of us.” I continued to feel the current of Bella’s marble silken skin under my fingertips.

Emmett’s thoughts cast over everything.

Your wrong little brother.

You have experienced it.

You were in the throes of it when you changed her. What is to explain? We kill the prey and use their blood to feast directly off the body of our mate, mixing the two. We fuck like violent raging beasts and orgasm like no human can survive through. We become what we are and your little Kitten is no exception. She will be hard to control but then which one of us is easy to control under those circumstances.

Remember…Bite her first she still has some of her human blood in her. It will give you a little more strength. I am betting she can get really nasty like my Rose. Naughty too. Come on convince her and tell her how deep our passions run from within us. She has to know eventually. Just because you deny your inner beast doesn’t mean she has to deny hers. Let it be her decision. Don’t fuck this up too Edward. Do not try to deny who or what she is.

“Bella…”

I found myself almost afraid to say it. To tell her what this experience would be like.
If I explained it then it would be admitting to her how I had gotten off on killing her only a month ago. I was afraid to show her the true monster that I was.  

She stared at me through wide eyes while the vampires around us were no help.  They were all in their own little worlds groping and kissing, making out like teenagers while they copped a feel up short skirts.  I blocked all their thoughts out focusing on her and her alone.

“Do you trust me?” I asked and I knew this was huge. Monumental huge.

“Do you trust me enough to guide you in a direction that I think you might actually enjoy? You may answer.”

She tilted her head and I could see her eyes bouncing from Jasper and Alice to Rose and Em to Tia and Ben.

I almost laughed aloud. She was seriously a little voyeur. She couldn’t help it.


Ben has no problem saying what I seem to be unable to say. He says it all while his eyes are burning into Tia’s and his hands are cupping her cheeks his thumbs caressing over her lips.

“It is a feeding frenzy Bella. We give into our demon. Let them have free reign to be what they are. As vampires functioning in a world run by humans, we deny ourselves to maintain our anonymity. We control our beast. However once in a while we let them out to play. We feed, frolic, and fuck as we were meant to. Even though Edward is your mate, there is always the risk that the actions that take place could lead to a battle and you may end up trying to defend your kill when he finally approaches you. Just know that you would never hurt one another because our instinct is also to protect our mate even though we may fight with them. Just a little heads up that it just may get a little violent when he attempts to mount you like a dog would a bitch in heat, because trust me when I say Bella…you will be a bitch in heat.” 

I can smell Tia get aroused as he explains this as they are lost to one another. Her scent is present even all the way over here.

I look down at Bella while he explained this and watch her reaction. It is hard to read. Would Bella really like this too?

“I don’t think it will.” I disagreed. “Come to a fight I mean.”

“Don’t underestimate her Edward.” Ben warned. “Just because her demon is female doesn’t mean she will be the submissive one. First, she is a newborn. She most definitely is not the weaker one, so she may hurt you a little. Who knows you may even like it. I promise you Bella there is nothing else like it to let her out to romp. You won’t be disappointed and my dearest little one here in my hands will confirm that you will be fully satisfied when all is said and done. Sated like you never have been before.”

They still continue to stare at one another only Tia smiles and nods in confirmation.

“Since you have no experience in this, what makes you believe that you won’t fight?” Emmett asked.
It was seriously pissing me off that none of them could stop lusting for a moment to speak directly to Bella or me. They were talking to us while sucking some part of their mate.

I growled in frustration.

He was right but as I said, I have seen it replayed in all of their memories. I truly don’t anticipate Bella getting anything more than aroused. And I have handled her before. This would be no different.

“Never mind.” I muttered and left them to fondle one another while I turned to stare at her and began to imagine how it would feel to let my inner demon really out, to not hold back with her.

To actually give into the instinct of what it would be like to really let go.  


~X~X~X~


We arrived back in Medford and didn’t bother calling for the Limo. We all took off in our various directions. I headed for the Rogue River running east along side of it.
Before we entered beyond the trees Bella stopped to take off her heels, leaving them on the front porch of a house that looked like the residents were not financially stable. Even in high heels, Bella was graceful running through the forest but it was easier barefoot. I know those shoes must have cost at least a grand and it didn’t matter to me that she basically wore them once. I smiled at her and her generosity. Hell they could put them up on Ebay for at least half that.

We ran for about two miles before I decided anywhere along the river was a bad idea. If I was going to let him out it had to be far, far away from any human contact whatsoever and if she was going to let her out, then that need magnified ten fold. I turned and led us into the deepest parts of the forest where man had never gone.  Into terrain that wasn’t easily accessible. For us, though, it was no different than walking on a flat field. It actually gave me some interesting ideas as far as an outdoor playroom of sorts. Rocks at strange angles. Low-lying trees. Fallen tree stumps. Hell. This was an awesome fucking playroom. I inhaled and caught the scent of several different possibilities. I stopped and turned to Bella as she stopped right behind me.

“I smell a Carnivore.”

“Hmm…” she hummed in delight.

She lifted her head slightly and her little nostrils flared as she inhaled the scent of the feline not more than a mile away. Her eyes shifted color as she turned into my little Tiger-Kitten.

Kitten just checked the fuck out. She pulled her lips back and hissed when I shred her clothes tossing them and gripping her around the waist pulling her into me tight against my body as my hand went right to her sex and cupped her kitty.  Her fingers dug into my arms as I pinched her clit.

“Get ready Isabella with the scent of the lion in the area and me petting your pussy…don’t fight her. Let her out and I promise I will finally let him go as well.”

© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.


Special thanks to my Beta’s as always you inspire me to push my limits and make me look like an author!

The next POV will be from someone very different.

I thought I would introduce you all to Edwarcula’s POV in the next chapter.

HOWEVER….I HAD TO GIVE WARNING WHERE WARNING IS DUE….
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS VAMPIRE SEX IN THE RAW!
I LET GO AND WENT PLACES THAT I PROBABLY SHOULD KEEP TO MYSELF BUT HEY, I DO BELIEVE THAT IT SAYS I AM THE AUTHOR SO I AM GOING TO BE DARING AND BOLD AND THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MY INNER DEMON COMING OUT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED….

I AM A HEATHEN MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT THAT!

1 comment:

  1. His thoughts while waiting for her answer were very sweet.
    Their shower scene was hot, even though they kept switching roles back and forth. Ben might not approve, but if they are happy, I think that is the important part.
    I admit, I'm with Rose on this one. It is so not cool to ask her to marry at a BDSM party, without a ring no less.
    The feeding frenzy sounds positively delightful - muah-ha-hah.

    ReplyDelete