Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chapter 54 Let's get our Fuck On!

Happy Valentine's Day!


MUST READ FIRST IF YOU DARE VENTURE FURTHER INTO THIS CHAPTER!
This wont be easy because being inside of my mind is never easy.


Edwarcula’s voice to you the reader will be written in the normal font. Some may have noticed that his words are not used in quotations. Ever…until now.

Edward can only hear his demons thoughts when he speaks to him directly and as such,
Edwarcula speaking to Edward will be written as it always has been in italic font.
Edwarcula only lets Edward hear some of his musings.
Edward does not hear the normal font at all only the italic.
Edward has never answered or spoken to his Demon before now.
He will only talk to him once in this chapter and what he says to him will be in the {Bracket’s}

Kittenella speaking to Edwarcula is written in the Bold Font.

Bella speaking to Edwarcula will be in bold italic underlined font.
Edwarcula speaking to Kittenella is in “quotations in the bold italic font”.



You have been warned. I told you being in my head is just scary and I bet you never read a fanfic that had to explain who says what where and how before huh? ha ha...sorry in my defense...its the voices not me.


EDWARDS ETERNAL KISS

CHAPTER 54

Get our fuck on!

A different POV

~X~X~X~    EDWARCULA   ~X~X~X~


To a vampire, a hundred and nine years is really nothing as far as time goes. That is of course if you are a normal vampire. For me the last hundred and nine years have felt like a thousand and nine years.

As the cycle of life goes everything living on this planet goes through this cycle; to be born, to live, to thrive and then to meet one’s death.

Everything with one exception that is and that exception is me.  I am a Vampire and a pretty fucking sexy and very well endowed one at that. I could have anything I wanted in this life. However, the life of a Vampire goes against the very nature of the cycle of life.

We are no longer living. So that cycle is thrown right out the window.

We die as humans only to come back far more perfect than we were. Some of us come back with a gift, something enhanced ten-fold from our previous human existence. We are the most intelligent predators not to mention the deadliest. There is nothing in the universe that trumps us in speed, strength, appearance, defense, and senses. We camouflage better than an animal that changes color to match its background and if we don’t…to the one that sadly was aware of our existence, he or she simply disappears and our secret is kept safe. Humans are merely food. It has been like that for thousands of years. 

That is if you are a normal vampire.

Somehow, I was assigned to a not so normal vampire. It figures. I don’t know any other demon out there that is more repressed than I am. My monster tortures me daily. He may be this wonderful creature to his family and friends, but the fucker literally taunts, tortures, and teases me. It is cruel really. I should have my own group like PETA only I’d call it VETA. Vampires for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.

Yes, we vampires are animals too and I am mistreated by my brooding owner. Am I gaining anyone’s sympathy yet?

Hmph. didn’t think so. He even has all of you wooing over him.


There was a time once where he let me be free to do what I was born and put on this earth to do. Then his emo ass snatched that freedom right out from under me and subjected me to the worst kind of torture you can imagine after that.  As if it wasn’t bad enough to deny me the sustenance that I lived off of with a substandard substitute he has to go further and one up it.

Get this shit…he paraded beautiful bitches with sweet, hot, wet pussies who laid there spread open for us touching and playing and just waiting for us to devour them. They were begging for us to fuck them. Imagine to my surprise when all he did was stand back watching denying me any contact. 

I often wondered if he was aware of what it was he did. Seriously? I mean come on! This is cruelty in its highest form. Sometimes I would get so angry and think no one can be this fucking cruel. Could they?

Yes, they fucking could. I know. I lived it. I still do.

Edward Cullen did not embrace his life or me for that matter. He fought against me. Denied me. Beat me down and tormented me only to beat me down again for rising to any occasion. At one point, I nearly stopped bothering to make the attempt to do so.

Imagine you have the most beautiful girl there spread before you offering up her sweet pussy like some kind of sacrifice so desperately willing and begging for you to fuck her.
And someone comes along and slaps a chastity belt on you ass but still lets you watch.

Yep been there, done that shit over and over. I gave up hope on some days but most days I never stopped trying. It would only take once for him to slip.

Then one beautiful Monday morning I actually noticed the birds were singing the sweetest melody and the air was sweet with a honeyed scent that lingered in it. I was light on my toes and dancing in my thoughts to the tune of the birds that sang so sweetly.
I could feel change in the air. I don’t know why I did; I just knew that I did.

That was the day the sweetest and I am not kidding when I say the sweetest fucking blood imaginable wafted right under my nose and fucking hell, not even I could ignore that shit. Bella Swan smelled like nothing I had ever come across before. Her blood and the saccharin sweet nectar that pooled in her panties were so sublime in the air that I couldn’t fathom what it would be like on the end of my tongue.

Our tongue.

I hated having to share a tongue with him.

I did however love the fact that he could dazzle the fuck out of her and make her pussy drool for him. For us. However, if he thought that he was going to torment me with her…well he had another thing coming. I would not sit here and endure that shit any more.

I wanted that. More than anything in my life and I would wait patiently to get it. Those one hundred and nine years would be so easy to do over this time around if I had to. I would do it to be able to just once get a taste of her. Both her blood and that sweet nectar between her legs would be on my tongue and I was about to give him a deadline because there is no one in the world that wants to suck nectar out of a hundred and nine year old human.

Can we say Eww!

He lucked out. She accepted him for what we were. Hell, I would also venture to say she may even be a twisted dirty girl into some sort of necrophilia or something because she was strangely turned on. Humans are supposed to shy away from dead people. Not this naughty little minx. She was meant for him. She tempted him worse than Eve did holding that damned apple for Adam. Only Bella paraded her sweet, hot, tight little body in front of us instead.

I totally agreed with Edward for once and had to say I too have never seen a pussy get so unbelievably saturated to the point that it was dripping down her inner thighs. Fuck, she nearly came every time he flashed his smirk or crooked smile.

By the way, for the record those are mine, not his. 

I could feel it in the air. I was damn near certain that tonight was finally my night.

Finally.

So close.

So motherfucking close.

Come on Edward ask her.

When he asked her to trust him, I was nearly jumping out of my skin. His skin. Our skin. Whatever…you get what I mean.

Yes!!!

Closer!

Closer than ever now!

He is thinking about it.

Oh, she is very intrigued and he is hoping just as I am and damn if I couldn’t be happier that for once he is finally on the same page as me!

Yippee kai aye Motherfucker!  It’s about time!

Welcome to my world; now just let me out to play.

I can smell her coming in her panties already as she watches the others on this flight grope one another and get aroused. Bella is definitely one sexy little submissive who is also a huge voyeur. She has a fine ass too I might add. Yeah I am an ass vamp. 

I can feel the sexual tension exude off all of those around as it lingers thick in the air. It is unfucking real. Vampires are horny sex crazed animals and if anyone were asking in my personal opinion, I believe we should all be getting our fuck on 24/7!  Be you human or Vampire!

Yeah I am a pervert and fucking proud of it.

Hell, I think I just got hard.

Yep. Hard. 

Touch him Edward. He needs some friction. Show him some love. Come on just do it. I know you are listening to all the females. The way they are begging to be touched in naughty ways. If I can smell the lust and sex in this confined space then I am damn sure you can. How can this shit not affect you?

He continues to ignore me not that I would expect anything less from him. If Edward Cullen is anything, he is so fucking predictable.  I wished to God, I could smack him upside his pretty fucking head.

I really like Ben. He says it like it is. He is just smart the way he doesn’t beat around the bush. He just throws it out there. It is called communication Edward. Try it.

It would seriously be nice to have you acknowledge me once in a while.

He did not just say that she wouldn’t fight him. Did he?

Uh Edward? Were you there the first day she woke up into this life? Hello?

Let me out. Then you can watch me play but I guarantee you, she will get pissed off when I tease the shit out of her. Imagine her in all her ire.

God just let me out!!!

The anticipation of this happening has been building in me for more than a hundred years. Please Edward don’t let me down again man I can’t take it.

Please. Please. Please. Let me out motherfucker!!!

I almost have to feel sorry for the one piece of ass sitting right there in that chair next to us. Why you ask?  I am not going to hold back if I get the chance. I have been repressed and damn it I want to play with her because fuck she has a tight sweet ass. I know. I have been in there. Damn that shit is hot and tight. Not to mention the fact that her own demon is a bit of a fucking cock tease. I would love to take all one hundred and nine years out on her ass.

Let me out!!! Please……please…..please…I will be so good I promise just Pahleaseeeeeeeee!

Ben is awesome! He embraces his life. I smile at his explanation to the little vixen that is sitting there now rubbing her thighs together. He is encouraging her to let us play and I swear to God I want to hi-five him!  Listen to him Edward!  He is older. Smarter.

Not sexier of course because hey we are the sexiest vampire ever are we not?

Then the big fluffy he-bitch has to speak up! Now of all times?  Really Emmett?

I cringe when I hear Emmett’s voice. “Since you have no experience in this, what makes you believe that you won’t fight?”

Just then, the sweetest angelic voice rang out and chimed in my ears trilling like bells that announced the words I have so longed to hear…without restraint.

“Kittenella gets to come out and play with Edwarcula without restraint?  Hmm this could be so much fun!”

Wait a second. Did he hear that? Because if he did he acted like he didn’t. Jesus fucking Christ if he didn’t hear her and I did….shit…imagine how cool that would be if he can’t. He didn’t even react so he must not have heard her. Holy shit! God, why can’t Kittenella be a mind reader too?

“Who says I can’t?”

Not that anyone could see my reaction but if anyone could you would see one stunned fucking vampire sitting here with his mouth hanging open in utter disbelief.

Uh...no…no... No freaking way. Not even possible.  

“Really. You are questioning weather or not I, Bella’s Demon can hear you, Edward’s Demon’s thoughts? Seriously? Well guess what? You are so wrong! I have been listening to you bitch from day one. In a world where vampires and werewolves exist, you question this? Wow…it’s a good thing you got the full package going on because you would need something to make it worth sticking around to listen to you whine.”

“Does she know you can hear me? Or wait…can she hear me?”

“Nope clueless. That is of course unless they actually go through with this little scheme to let us out. You do realize that our secret will be out.”

“Who the fuck cares! And why have you waited till now to speak to me?”

“I didn’t have the outlet. Who was going to hear me besides you? I am a little bit of a ham. I like an audience. Isabella may be the submissive, but I am the exhibitionist.”

“And a bitch! What the hell? You been listening to me the whole time and never said anything?”

“You like me being a bitch. Admit it.”

“Well fuck me sideways but damn that’s just fucking wrong. Did we not learn anything when your owner accused mine of being untrustworthy! You are a total hypocritical bitch!”

“Do you see me over here rolling my imaginary eyes at you? Get over it. I don’t owe you shit. We are not committed to one another. I am a lady of leisure. I do with it as I please when I please.”

Oh damn Edward if you don’t let me the fuck out so I can teach this little cock tease a lesson I am going to make you bite yourself repeatedly Fucker!

LET ME OUT! Pahleaseeeeeeee!

“Hey Casanova in case you are interested over there…she just told him that he can do whatever he wishes. In other words, she said yes. If you shut up long enough to listen you might have heard that he just got the green light and we are about to be given permission to play.”

Sweet victory is finally mine. Hurry up and land this fucking plane! It figures I am thousands of feet in the air when I get the green light! God hates me.

“Of course he does you dumb ass, you’re Satan’s spawn!”

“You better be nice…remember he is about to unleash me and I will be taking it out on no ones ass but yours.”

“Mmm…”

Oh shit…I remember that purr. Fuck that’s just hotter than shit!  Hurry up land this damn plane!


~X~X~X~


Seriously?  We have to stop and drop off a pair of shoes?

Can we run any faster?

Whoa! Do you hear and smell that? I hear heartbeats…I smell blood, hot pulsing feline blood. Heartbeats. Several. Two carnivore’s West. One North. Five herbivore’s South. There is a lot of game around here.  Mouth flooding with venom as senses heighten.  Mmmm… The sweet smell of the wet pussy behind us, cock now rising to attention… Yes!

We. Get. To. Play.

So close.

Let me go.

God I feel like a fucking rubber ball that has been thrown into an empty room with rubber walls to bounce from wall to wall, never being let out. Bouncing from one wall to the other, always bouncing off a damn wall!

Let me out!

“Get ready Isabella with the scent of the lion in the area and me petting your pussy…don’t fight her. Let her out and I promise I will finally let him go as well.”

Deep breath.

This was it! I could taste it. It really was that close to being real. Her arousal in the air on my senses with his hand on her pussy cupping her had me salivating.

He found her and now we get to play with her.

He inhaled took a deep breath and smacked her pussy.

“You hunt your kitty. I will hunt yours and I promise I am going to make it purr when I catch up to it. GO!”

If I had a heartbeat, it would be denting the cavity of my chest right now because for the first time Edward acknowledged my existence and spoke to me.  

{Okay…this is it. This is what you have wanted ever since I reined you in years ago. Well now, I am giving in to you. For once, I am willing to admit it. I’ve wanted this just as badly if not more every single fucking day since I met her. You weren’t the only one denied. I need to remind you in case you forgot, she sated our thirst better than any animal or human ever could have while we fucked her and she gave us the best orgasm ever while I nearly let you take her life. We can’t live without her so remember that. I just had to make sure that you are fully aware motherfucker. Now…I know what I want….do you want to hunt some pussy? Let’s play shall we?} 

He fucking let me out! The euphoria is intense!

I roared like a lion and stood there watching the naked little vixen with the sweet ass as she took off heading right for the feline. Oh God, the anticipation of all of this was making me insane with thirst as venom flooded my mouth.

I am out. I rubbed my hard on as I threw my head back looking up at the sky feeling the sensitive fucker twitched from my touch, I growled with a deep need of relief. Fuck!  This is one hard fucking cock.

Steel.

Iron.

Titanium.

I licked my lips, ripped my clothes off and look down at it. Gripping it perfectly I stroked it. Fuck, I love my cock. It was big and thick and damn it I loved to drill in warm wet things.

Speaking of which…here kitty, kitty.

Instincts kicking in as I scanned the forest for danger and can’t help but notice my cock is drooling all over itself…how pathetic. 

I inhaled picking up her scent instantly. She smells like sweet lust, nasty sex, and saccharin sweet as honey…so very delicious and so very sweet. She also smells of me.  

I wait until the scent of blood fills the air, my cock is now throbbing. The guttural roar is building in my chest burst through my lungs knowing she has her first kill and is dining on it bent over naked, sucking the hot blood from the lion.

I took off through the trees following her scent. Slightly distracted I can smell another cat in the area. It may be the mate since it is so near. No. There isn’t enough scent in the air. I turn and stop when I see the offspring of Bella’s meal.  Fuck that! I may be a monster but I don’t kill Kittens. I happen to love fucking Kittens.

Since when did that develop?

I turn and begin to track her. By the time I catch up to her first kill she is done and discarded the corpse and is on to the next scent. This could not be a more perfect hunting ground. There is wildlife all around here. A Bear, mountain lions, and deer in large groups. I can’t help but lick my lips as I give chase swallowing venom back.

I picked up speed and caught the scent of more deer only closer. I leapt up to the trees and stopped in my tracks on one low-lying branch. I looked down at her. I couldn’t help but smile. The rays of the sun were casting through the trees and if she wasn’t careful, the rays will reflect off her skin and she would scare the herd she was circling.  

Fuck, she is so deadly sexy. I can smell the venom flooding her mouth washing over her tongue and she gulps some down but leaves a small pool for her kill. Her crouch is unbelievably sexy too if that is even possible.
Good girl. Smart girl as she dodges the rays streaming through the trees. She is silently deadly. I inhale and my nose must be connected to my cock because it twitches when I smell her arousal. She is getting excited. Fuck Edward isn’t the only one that found her. I found my naughty, dirty little vampire. Sassy and Sexy.

That’s my fucking scent. She is so fucking mine. My Kittenella.

I wait and I watch in sheer fascination. She lunges for the largest buck in the group and takes him down in mere seconds snapping his neck and laying him down.

What the fuck is she doing? She just left him there and took off after the herd.

What are you up to you little vixen?

Only a few seconds later, she is back with a smaller one and I watch her inhale after she throws it down.

Her nose leads her eyes to where I am and her initial reaction is to crouch. She makes me proud. Then she relaxes and gives me a devious little smile.

What the hell is she up to?

“I thought you wanted to play?”

I landed merely a few feet from her. I sure the fuck don’t trust her yet.

“Two?”

She bats her lashes and licks her lips. “One for you and one for me.” She quips almost coquettishly.

I hesitantly leaned down, locked my lips on his throat not taking my eyes off her. Her wide burgundy eyes watched in fascination and almost with a longing as I drew in a few deep swallows. I dropped him. I have always been a clean hunter but her eyes scanned over me to make sure I didn’t spill a drop. With her eyes busy elsewhere this was my chance. I lunged for her and threw her on her back. She hissed and snapped her teeth towards me but I dodged every attempt.  I had her hands above her head straddling her pinned to the forest floor. I lowered my head and nuzzled her neck avoiding those teeth and to my surprise, she calmed some as I hummed against the lobe of her ear.

“Mmm…”

I let my lips move along her neck across her cheek and hovered over her meeting her eyes.
One solitary drop of blood dripped out of my full mouth and landed on her upper lip. Her entire body stiffened and her chest heaved in a huge breath. Her mouth parted slightly and she knew exactly what my intentions were. 

Good girl.

I let hot the blood pour from my mouth and into hers.




My cock throbbed like a humans thumb would after it had been hit with a steel hammer. She gulped and licked her lips smearing it. I grew fucking insane with need for her. I shoved my tongue in her mouth flooding it with my venom marking her yet again. I licked and the mixture of hers with the blood and mine was the worlds best aphrodisiac. I bit her bottom lip tugging it in my teeth as I pulled back slowly.

“Fuck we taste so good together!”

I wasn’t gentle. I wasn’t sweet. I was fucking needy and frantically kissing her hard. Feral. A rumble emanated from my chest. I didn’t remove my lips from hers as I spoke to her looking into her eyes and told her exactly what it is I was going to do to her.

“I can smell the honey between your legs and I want to taste every last inch of you.”

“Edward….please…do something.”

I pulled back as a gasp escaped my lips. I just stared at Bella. Where was she? Why was Bella talking to me?

I growled out to her in warning, “Let her out.” 

Her eyes narrowed.

“Isabella you don’t want to play with me.”

“Yes I do.”

“No. You. Don’t. It doesn’t happen this way. Are you insane?”

“Why not?”

“You can’t handle me.” I said through clenched teeth gripping her hands tighter above her head. What the hell is she thinking!

“The fuck I can’t!”

“Trust me. You. Can’t.” I hissed.

Is she fucking serious? Fuck my life! I finally get to play and she is now pussy blocking me? So help me God I am going to go feral on her ass. This is fucking BULLSHIT!
I roared loud. It didn’t faze her.

“What makes you so sure?”

I roared again as I picked her tiny little frame up moving towards the trunk of the biggest tree, and slammed her body against it pinning her arms above her head. I grunted when we collided with the trunk. The air whooshed out of her lungs a look of surprise on her face. I hissed and spat at her, pissed off that she was pulling this shit. This is not fucking happening. What the hell is she thinking?

Fine if she wanted to meet me then I have to oblige.

“You want to play little girl? Let’s play.”

I licked from her navel all the way up to her throat and her body responded with a shudder.

“I am going to bite you and I promise it is going to hurt or you can be a good girl and let her out Bella! I don’t want to play with you!”

“Fuck you!”

“No Bella. Fuck you!” I flipped her around, with her chest pressed against the trunk now, I held her in place while I slid my cock up into her heat and thrust forward hard and deep.

“I fucking warned you.”

Grabbing a handful of her hair in my fist, I pulled her head back, let my head come around, and locked my mouth onto her neck sinking my teeth into her throat while I pumped in and out of her with no concern for her pleasure as I fed off her. She screamed out. Her body tensed under me and I probably should have cared but I was not her beloved Edward.  I really could care less. Smart-ass little newborn needed to learn a lesson and I was more than happy to teach her right now!  



I fed on her tasting her recent kill that was already absorbing into her cells. I pushed a mouthful of venom into her throat punishing her for putting me through this shit.

Her scream was deafening ringing in my sensitive ears and echoed through the forest as I pushed wave after wave into her. “Bad little vampires get punished.”  I seethed as I pulled back from her throat licked her wound and smacked her ass.

I moved in again and informed her, “Too bad that out here no one can hear you scream.” I bit her again pounding into her. Her body was so responsive. She was gushing all over my cock. My need just magnified to drill into her not giving her any reprieve. I wasn’t here to please her. I was here for me and fuck that if she thought anything differently.

“Fuck!” She screeched through clenched teeth and I could feel her anger as it built and her strength was becoming more evident. I didn’t have very long before she would be a serious threat. I was surprised she wasn’t snapping at me. This may piss her off enough to let me play with Kittenella. This might work so I sealed her wound again and let her know I was on the cusp not even acknowledging her need for release.

“Fuck I am going to come inside of you! Fuck yeah….You are so fucking warm and tight!”

I threw my head back and howled in ecstasy as I poured myself into her.  Within seconds she pushed with all her newborn strength, shoved me off her flipping over my head, and landed next to the buck. She was pissed and all I did was smile at her.

“What’s wrong Bella? You said you could handle me. Isn’t that what you said?” I taunted her as I circled ready to go again.

There was a flicker of emotion in her reaction. I would almost guess she looked hurt.

“Did I hurt your feelings Bella?”

It was only a fraction of a second but I would swear that I was dead on accurate at the scent that exuded off her. She took off running and she wasn’t about to lose me. I wasn’t done. This was turning out to be more fun than I anticipated.

I would swear I could smell a scent of fear coming off her. That was odd. Vampires don’t fear much of anything. Now this shit was turning me right the fuck on!

Did I scare her?
This game just got even more fun. I ran faster and to the left. I was going to startle the shit out of her when I appeared in front of her if that is the case. Then I will have my answer.

I came back around running right for her and she froze in her tracks crouched and hissed naturally defending herself.  Her eyes scanned over my body. I affected her but she looked so fucking confused.

“Silly little newborn. Wants to play with the big bad vampire but gets all weepy when things don’t go her way?” I mocked.

“What the fuck is wrong with you? Why are you being such an ass?”

Stupid little girl. Stupid, stupid. I smiled. She thinks I am Edward.

“It appears Ben failed to teach you the important points of Vampires 102 when our friend was telling you that we let go and give in to our demons, so please enlighten me here Bella were you even listening? There is a reason why a mated pair of vampires gives in to one another and let go of all the bullshit that keeps us repressed! They are equals. Equal in all things inner demons could compete with another inner demons. There is a line that has been drawn. It has been like that for years! Compare it to…oh…lets say….an Angel fucking Satan. I am sure you can figure it out. I will give you a hint little kitty, I am not the angel and I most certainly wasn’t when I fucked you back there. You wanted to play. You said you can handle it. Come on little girl. Show me how vicious a little kitten can be…Purr for me like a good little bitch.”

I stroked myself and smiled deviously at her. Her gaze towards me was incredulous. She is clueless. She had better wipe that look right off her face  

“I am not your precious loving, caring, Edward. Did he not tell you to let her out? And if you did then he would too? Why the fuck would you not follow his orders? He is your Master and you my dear are being one very naughty submissive. Please allow me to introduce myself….sound familiar? Ever heard that song? You know I believe it was the Rolling Stones that wrote it. Sympathy…it was a first-person narrative from the point of view of Lucifer. If memory serves me correctly….the song is told by the narrator, with chilling narcissistic relish who recounts his exploits over the course of human history and warns the listener: "If you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste; use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.”

She stared at me wide eyed and unmoving. 

“I fucking warned you! What the fuck is wrong with you Isabella? You know that little voice in your head?  The little bitch that talks to you and says things that you probably don’t want to hear. The one that you let take over when you hunt. You were supposed to give in and let her out but you didn’t. I should be engaging with her right now. Not you. This right here is just fucking wrong! Like I said before, little girl you can’t handle me. Fuck this is such bullshit!” I scowled turning to walk away.

“Who says I can’t?”

I was on her so fast she didn’t know what hit her. I bared my teeth and hissed right into her lips.  For a split second she stunned me as she touched my face and pressed her lips to mine. She was attempting to kiss me in a loving manner. I pulled back and glared at her.




“Bring it on little girl. You want to play with the big mean naughty Vampire? Bring it right the fuck on! This may be actually a little more fun. Trust me when I say this now…I don’t regret shit so don’t expect no fucking apologies from me later when you are all hurt and broken from the experience that YOU insist on having. Edward isn’t home but I am pretty damn sure, when he figures it out my ass won’t be the one tied to a whipping bench. Play with fire Bella and you get burned.”

She slipped out of my grasp and took to the trees. Edward was going to hate me even more for this. I found myself smiling at the thought as I stuck to the ground but kept right up with her from underneath. She would have nowhere to go, especially if she ran out of trees.

I didn’t have to wait for that when she landed on my shoulders and sent me rolling down a hill as we tumbled. My body hit a large boulder and it sounded like thunder rolling deep in the clouds above us as I crashed into it hard.

I righted myself and roared in sheer anger glaring at her.

“Over a hundred years locked in a fucking prison and I get one chance to play and you pull this shit on me?”

I want to tell her. I want to tell her right now that I hate her. Right now, I think I really truly do but then I think she has no idea what she is doing. What she has done. She is so fucking young. Inexperienced. Too fucking curious for her own damn good. Hell she is a magnet for danger.


The breeze shifted and I caught it. It was faint but it was close. Too, close. My eyes locked on hers waiting to see if she caught it too. It appeared she hadn’t. I took off running and hoped like hell she followed. To my surprise she did and was on my heels tackling me again as we rolled across the forest floor coming to a stop. I inhaled minutely and the human scent disappeared. I sighed thankful for dodging that bullet. Why the fuck I cared I had no idea. Hell I should have feasted on the human motherfucker for being out here so deep.

My eyes met with hers. Something was different and I tilted my head observing her.

“I am going to bite you and I promise it is going to hurt or you can be a good little boy and lie there and take it like a bitch!”

I could not help the fucking cheesy ass grin that spread over my lips when Kittenella took my own words and threw them back at me adding her twist. I was never so fucking happy to hear that Vixen.

“What? Do you always go around fucking angels? That really is sick you know. You are one fucked up individual.”

“You love it.” I growled. “And don’t think I didn’t catch you just now checking it out.” I stroked it.

“Full of yourself much?”

“Totally.” I grinned.

The hair rose on the back of my neck. Something was wrong. I could feel it sense it. My instincts were telling me something. 

The black bear was the biggest motherfucker I had ever seen as far as bears go that is. He roared up on his hind legs and ran right for her. Bears are fast. But she was faster. The little vixen used his head to launch herself and flip over him as he was now headed right for me. My eyes widened and I stupidly stood there wondering which way I should go to dodge him.

I guessed wrong when he knocked me down and pinned me biting and clawing at me.
I roared and used my hands and feet to send him backwards. Got up on my feet and hissed crouching in defense. She came at him from the side, dug her hands into his fur as she held on, and went right for his throat. Her teeth shredded and ripped out chunks of fur, flesh, and muscle. She was going for the kill, not to drain the fucker.

She was a little pissed off apparently. After he lost the fight and gave up the struggle sagging down and gasping for air he would never get, she started yelling at him.

“Fucker! I hate that shit! Fucking sneaking up on me. If I was fucking human, I would be dead now! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh.” She kicked him and I fought back the desire to snort out the laughter.  Her eyes turned to look at me. She turned her back, crossed her arms, and pouted? Seriously?

“You’re such a fucking girl!”

She turned and lunged at me throwing me on my back holding me down. She was still so fucking strong. I looked up at her in all her angered beauty. Her eyes moved to my lips and she sucked hers into her mouth gnawing on it. I slowly moved up a little and nipped her neck. She groaned receptive to my attempt to play.

“There is still a bear over there that still has warm blood pumping through a faint failing heart.”

Don’t ask me where this seductive voice bullshit came from it just sort of came out.

“Yeah? So what are you saying?”

“Let me lick some off your sweet hot wet pussy.”

Her pupils dilated.

I flipped us over with her lying on her back hovering over her. I leaned down, bit her bottom lip, and pulled back tugging it in my teeth scraping it as it slapped back. “Wait here.” I demanded.

I went to him knelt down and bit into him as he tried to give one last weak swipe at me. I sucked and swallowed letting it run down the back of my throat sating my thirst and filled my mouth.

She was raised up her elbows watching me. I could feel her eyes on me and when I turned to look at her, they darted up quickly from my ass.

I smirked.

If I didn’t have a mouth full of blood, I would have to tease the shit out of her for checking out my ass. Pervette. I flew at her startling her and pressed my body down, stone cold flesh pressed against one another.

Using my right hand, I tapped the inside of her thigh and smiled in anticipation when her bare, baby smooth lips became my sole focus. I moved down to her breast and let some blood trickle out over her nipples, moving down her body. I reached up, spreading her pussy letting the remaining blood dribble out of my lips and over her clit. 




FUCK, I WAS HARD.

“God I can’t wait to slam into that tight little pussy” I muttered after I swallowed the last of the blood. I pressed my nose right at her pussy and inhaled.

“Jesus that’s fucking heaven.” I grabbed her knees, spread her, and dove into her pussy licking and laving every part of her that I could clean off.

“God so fucking sweet.” Her fingers gripped my hair tightly and she began to buck up into my mouth. So fucking sexy.

“God you are good with that fucking tongue!” She screamed.

Only because this is the best shit I have ever tasted and I’m afraid after this, I won’t get another chance.” I growled and bit her lip pulling it back letting my teeth scrape over her flesh.

I looked up to meet her eyes. She wants this. Needs it.

“Fuck me!” she breathed out and my body was never so heightened before.

“My fucking pleasure!” I bent her knees up and pushed them back towards her chest rubbing my cock over her saturated slit. It still had traces of blood on it.

“Jesus look at that shit. Fuck that’s nasty and sexy as all fuck!” I pushed forward driving it in.

“Yes. God so good.” She moaned out.

“You like it hard don’t you? I haven’t even started and shit you are fucking wet as all fuck aren’t you?”

“You’re a little slow.” She gave me a smart-ass grin.

“Oh you little bitch.” I picked up my speed doubling my efforts. I knew she was goading me on. We play like this. This is fucking! None of that romantic bullshit. Downright dirty fucking.

She grunted as I drove into her harder, deeper and definitely faster. “Time to flip!”
I grabbed her hips and pulled out flipping her over setting her up on her knees and wasted no time driving it back in.

“God damn I love how fucking tight this shit is!”

I gripped a handful of hair and tugged it back holding her hip to keep her where I needed her to stay. I was hitting it so hard she started to slide away, so my grip on her hip held her in place. 




“Look at me.” I demanded.

She looked over her shoulder at me all seductive like and mewled.

“Fuck me!”

“I am.” I growled.

“I am.” I growled leaning forward to nip at her cheek. I slipped my tongue out and tasted her skin.

“My fucking turn!” she screeched and turned launching me backwards away from her I was now standing with my back up to the tree when she leaped up and hooked her legs around my neck and the damn trunk of the tree. I grunted out a laugh as her thighs tightened around my neck.



“I distinctly remember a little sex romp in the shower. Lick me like that!” She demanded.

“Say fucking please!” I looked up at her glaring.

One of her hands came down from holding the trunk of the tree, she gripped my hair tugging it to force me to look her in the eyes, and she licked her lips.

“Pretty please Mr. Mean Nasty Vampire.” She pouted her lip out.

“You are such a little fucking tease!”

“You love it.”

“On one more condition.”

“What?”

“I feed you your next fucking meal.”

Her brow cocked on the left and she bit her lip. Fighting the smirk back, she eventually lost the battle and replied. “Deal.”

I went to work on her pussy. Slid two fingers in and began fingering her while I sucked her clit hard flicking my tongue along the area that responded so fucking sweetly. I will share a little secret. We can feel the response to any touch, any sound, and any reaction our mate gives. Bella’s clit has a really sensitive area to the right if I lick on it vibrating my tongue she gushes like a fucking dude coming. Not that I am into dudes…I am so NOT. I am just saying she basically ejaculates like a fucking dude when you please her. I pleased her all right and after this, she was going to be choking on my cock.

“Scream for me!” I demanded. Bit down on her clit and rubbed my teeth over her steely flesh.

“Yes! Fuck so good!”

“That’s it give it up. Give it to me!” Her entire body was fuck me sexy when it responded to my touch. She shuddered and squealed like a little girl on a ride at fucking Disneyland.
Her thighs locked tighter onto my neck. Damn good thing I didn’t need to breathe! Shit didn’t see that one coming. She damn near drowned me.

I pulled back and gaped at her my face dripping with her juices.

She grinned wickedly. “Oops.”

“Oh you are so going to pay for that!” I growled letting her fall to the ground and laughing.  

“God Bella is right you are an ass!”  

I roared at her. “Don’t fucking discuss her here!”

The wind shifted and my nose flared my stomach tensed my abs rippled and my hands gripped nothing flexing my biceps.

“Do you smell what I smell?”

“I smell me on you.” She giggled and I turned to look at her, the wild look in my eyes obviously affected her as her expression changed.

“What?”

“I wanna do bad things with you.” I said with an utterly evil glint in my eye in a low deep voice.

“Come on Kittenella follow me.”

I took off after the cat that was north about two miles. It was a big fucker I could smell the blood thick and his heart rate thundered in my sensitive ears.

I was a little less volatile than she was and her presence behind me didn’t bother me as it would her as she followed so close behind while I was on the hunt. She was excited. I think she was looking forward to watching me hunt.

I caught the second heartbeat within a half a mile. There were two and I slowed with Bella right on my back peering around me. I looked down, back at her, and smiled.




Pussy is getting some pussy.

It didn't go unnoticed that her nipples were rock fucking hard as we stood there watching the male stalking and nearing to mount the female. The female hissed and swiped her claws at him.

Reminds me of someone I know.

Shut up! She scowled silently.

I chuckled quietly.

This hearing each other shit is kind of fucking cool eh?

I looked back and she wasn’t even focused on them. Her eyes were hooded and focused on my cock. I smiled to myself and made it twitch for her. Her breath hitched.

See something you like? Want?

Her eyes darted from my cock to the cats mating in the clearing. She licked her lips and rubbed her thighs together.

I got dibs on the male.

A naughty smile spread across her lips. She nodded with barely a movement and we both took off after the two cats that didn’t have a chance to even respond to our assault since they were otherwise engaged.

I lunged for the male landing on his back and locked onto his pulse that was pounding in the artery of his neck. He was panting heavily from the exercise he was just interrupted from. My arms were wrapped around him and I squeezed as he struggled until I got the angle I wanted and pulled back my lips venom dripping from my mouth the scent of blood already in the air as she had already bitten into her meal. I sunk my teeth in and pumped him full of venom after only halfway draining him.

I had other plans for the other half. I threw him down and she was still bent over her kill sucking. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her hips positioning her as she pulled back to hiss.

“Keep feeding!” I slammed into her and began an assault on her looking over her shoulder while she continued to drain the rest of her meal.

“Fuucckk why is it your so fucking wet? You like this? You do don't you! You are one naughty little vampire.”

She dropped the cat and lifted up her hands and arms coming up over her head and she reached back gripping a handful of my hair and turned her head as she brought her lips to mine.  Hot thick blood was dripping from her lips and I attacked her mouth with mine while I fucked her from behind.

I tongue fucked her mouth while my cock pounded into her.

“Fuck I am gonna…..gonnna…..come….so close….” She cried out.

I reached around the front of her and rubbed her clit licking all the traces of blood off her lips, mouth, and tongue.
Her body stiffened and she howled out in her orgasm and I let my hand come back enough to get some air behind it and smacked her pussy as she convulsed.

“Shit!!!...oh….ffff…” she couldn’t even form a word and I smiled.

“I do remember telling you that I got to serve your next meal.” I whispered huskily into her ear.

“Ugh….” She moaned out as her orgasm subsided. I pulled out of her and walked over to my kill dragging him back to where she was recovering.

“Get on your knees and face me.”

I locked onto the same artery and sucked drawing in a mouthful of blood as she was now sitting there watching me. I stood right above her looking down as I opened my mouth, held my cock out, and let it drip down coating it with blood as I stroked it.

“Mm…dessert.” She purred and I let go of the remaining blood as it was thoroughly coated with the warmth. I swallowed licking my lips watching her tongue come out as she licked the entire length looking up at me with those fucking sexy eyes.

“You look so fucking sinful sucking on my cock like that.”

“Mmm…” she hummed as she wrapped her lips around it and pushed her tongue flat as I felt the tip hit the back of her throat.

“Oh FUCK! Swallow.” I cried out, she did, and fucking Christ, it was heavenly.

“Jesus that’s….just….fuck….No words.”

Her lips were covered in blood and I pulled it out of her mouth bent over and licked her lips kissing her and stood back up to thrust it in her mouth again. 



“Come on. Fuck that sweet mouth good. I have to come at least once down that hot tight throat.”

She hummed on my cock and sent me into a series of shivering convulsions as I tried to hold off coming so fucking fast but her lips and her looking up at me all wicked and sinful turned my usually alert and quick mind to mush. It hit me that I could come again in less than three minutes if I wanted to, so I gave in and let the euphoria wash through me. I gripped a handful of hair and fed her as she swallowed pulsing thick streams of me down her throat. She swallowed every last bit and my orgasm ebbed.

“FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!”

My yell echoed through the forest. All the wildlife around us silenced in fear.
She had popped my cock out of her mouth and locked her teeth onto my thigh sucking and pulling venom and the blood from my recent kill out of me swallowing it down as a chaser to my come.

I seethed in anger as the burn of her venom pushed through the cells of my body. I hissed in anger and looked down at her. My teeth bared, jaw clenched.
It was hard to be pissed at her knowing she was marking me as hers, but at the same time she was adding more to what was already marked as mine.

It is one thing to bite and mark your mate. But when your mate bites you, they are controlling who they want to be theirs, which for our kind is pretty fucking huge for a male vampire’s ego boost.

Still she fucking bit me and my anger wasn’t mine. I have never claimed it was and I probably never would as my mind worked out the punishment I would give her for this.

Once she was done licking and sealing the wound, my hand still fisted in her hair, I spun her around and threw her down on the hard earth. The last beat of the heart of the lion faltered and stopped and the flow of blood seeped out of the wound in his neck.

I grabbed her legs throwing them over my shoulders and slammed into her.

“You fucking bit me!”

“I warned you!” she grunted and snapped at my face when I moved in closer to hers.

“Hey now. Watch that.” I pounded furiously into her, pinning her and filling her with my cock.

“Fuck!”

“God you get so fucking wet when I fuck you like this. Admit it you like it HARD!” I slammed in deeper.



Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she was withering under my thrusts. My hand reached over and I covered it in blood and smeared her sweet tits with it. While her head was thrown back in ecstasy, I licked and sucked her nipples delivering each jab a little harder driving her ass into the dirt as it gave way.
Her back arched giving me access to enjoy each one of her tits as I alternated sucking them clean and nipping her nipples with my teeth.

I almost froze when her hands gripped my hair expecting her to throw me off. I was on the cusp and so was she as she screamed out, “Fuck I am gonna come so fucking hard with you fucking me like this!”

Her entire pussy convulsed on my hardness, gripping me, stilling me like a vice clamping all around, as she spasms, convulsing all around me. I couldn’t move any more inside of her and her orgasm denied me any more thrusts as I became aware it was milking me of my own come, pulling and taking what it wanted until it was done with me and she slowly relaxed. I collapsed on top of her bearing all my weight as my body recovered from the most epic orgasm I have ever had.

Her nipple was right there and I sucked on it the faint taste and scent of the beast’s blood on it. Then she had to go and ruin the fucking moment.

“I love you.”

I pulled out of her grabbed her by the throat and told her the way that it was asking her what I was curious to know now that she was back.

“Demon’s DON’T love Bella. We FUCK and why do you keep doing this to me?” I seethed through my tightly clenched teeth not allowing her any air.

~X~X~X~


A/N….collapses on keyboard in exhaustion. Okay I know give it to me. I am expecting you all to just tie me down to a bench and beat the hell out of me for doing this but for some reason it is what it is. When I started writing it this was not my intention at first but then my curiosity got to me as I wrote.

When I presented it to my beloved Tracy she asked me why the hell is BELLA THERE!?
I couldn’t give her an answer at first and she hated it and I could only say in my defense that Bella is just stupid sometimes and so am I because if I was her, I would be curious you know. What is he like? Is he as dreamy as Edward is? As we all learned…no he isn’t he is a demon. But then once Tracy let it sink in and started to think about it she agreed. Bella is dumb enough to be curious and I do believe there is a line in Midnight Sun where Edward refers to her as his curious kitten. So there you have it.

Bats my lashes at all of you and says have no fear…Edwarcula will return once again because he has not had a chance to have his Kittenella fully unbridled and animal style!

oxoxxo


Thanks for the reviews....this is the chapter that I am going to seriously ask you guys what you think about it. I want to know really how do you see Edward's monster? I am sure we all have our own versions.
Thanks to my beloved Beta Tracy!


2 comments:

  1. Loved how Edwarcula teased Bella into letting Kittenella out. They should let them come out and play more often. I like it :-)

    ReplyDelete