Friday, February 25, 2011

CHAPTER 59 PAYBACK


EDWARD’S ETERNAL KISS

CHAPTER 59

PAYBACK

~x~x~x~BELLA~x~x~x~


“Come on Bella! Tell us!”
“I don’t know!” I scowled at all of them.
“You have to know!” Rosalie snapped.
“No I don’t!”
“Come on guys leave her alone she is going to get a little pissed off if you keep your shit up.” Esme defended me.
Several of the Cullen’s gasped.
“Did you just hear that? Esme said shit!” Emmett taunted her. “ewwwwwwww I am telling Carlisle when he gets home you are in so much trouble!!”
“Shut up you big brute….You don’t scare me.” She rolled her eyes at her son and I couldn’t help but laugh.
“Woo Hoo you go Esme!” Tia howled out and whistled.
“Damn Mom…what the hell?” Emmett feigned hurt as I continued to just giggle.

Everyone was trying to get me to tell them what Edward had planned to make them show how sorry they were for yelling at me. I honestly had no idea what Edward was planning. I could hear Ben upstairs tapping his fingers on Carlisle’s desk as Edward convinced him to invest in the football stadium and team. Then I heard someone writing on a notepad.
That was funny. I have heard that before between them. Then it hit me all of a sudden. Maybe they were secretly communicating. Edward's ability would make it easy all Ben would have to do was write. What were they up to? Did it have to do with the football team?
The way I understood it they threw in a shit ton of money to get it built faster by having sections built elsewhere and shipped in. All I knew was they had a date set to introduce the team into the NFL at the start of next season. Alice had become involved by offering up her services to manage the Cheerleading team. Rosalie and Esme were working on the promotion of the huge event.
Edward was becoming far more involved than he had anticipated now finding himself recruiting financial help from potential investors as Emmett’s job had shifted to planning and dealing with the stadium location.
Edward even called Charlie and got his input on ideas for design of The Los Angeles Hellions team logo and Mascot.


~X~X~X~


“Where are we going?”
“It is a surprise.” He chuckled and I could smell familiar scents. Jet fuel. Asphalt. He was climbing stairs and I jumped when the engines started. I knew that sound. Ben’s jet.
“Edward can I take the blindfold off?”

“No, now behave.”
“Fine.” I scowled crossing my arms as he buckled me in.
“Hello Mr. Cullen. Can I get either of you anything?” I knew that voice it was the blonde bitch from the last trip we took on this plane.
“No Thank you.” Edward replied his words clipped.
“Well if there is anything…really anything at all.”

Yeah she can get a man of her own Jeeze!

“We are fine thank you.” He added and sat down next to me. My eyes still covered with the blindfold.
“You don’t seriously plan on me wearing this the whole trip do you?” I asked.
“Shush.” I felt him shuffle in his seat and a familiar coldness wrapped around my neck.
“Isabella you are now collared per our agreement. Do you remember what you said after the night of the munch?”
I didn’t respond as I felt him click it into place.
“You may answer.”
“Yes Master. I forfeited my right to withhold my submission from you.”
“Yes you did.” I could hear the smile in his tone and my girly parts tingled.
“We will arrive in forty-five minutes love. Then it is a mere twenty from there.”
I knew where we were going.
A big cheesy grin spread across my face.
“What is that smile for? You may answer.”
“We are going home aren’t we?” I could hear the excitement in my voice.
“That we are love. Vladimir and Stephen just left an hour ago. They updated and made some repairs and left my secret gift for you on our table. You know which table I am talking about don’t you Isabella? You may answer.” He whispered.
I practically squealed with excitement my knee bouncing.
“Yes Master. Our table.”
“Hmm…the very same table I stole your innocence on.” He hummed in my ear as his lips ghosted along my neck.
“Relax Isabella another forty minutes till we land.”
I wanted to jump out of my seat do a sky dive and run the rest of the way home.
“Shall I keep you preoccupied?” he whispered and I felt his hand rub my knee pushing the hem of my already short skirt up.
“Mm…” I hummed.
His fingers slowly slid up the inside of my thigh and then were suddenly gone.
I waited.

Nothing.

He shifted in his seat and the plane taxis down the runway. He is fucking with me now. Teasing me. I inhale trying to decipher what is happening around me. I smell her in the cabin and suppress a guttural growl for the flirty wench. Her blood has no appeal to me at all. I am surprised. I hear Garrett getting clearance for altitude.
I turn and smell my sexy vamp next to me. His lust is building. His scent increases as we inch closer to LA. By the time I recognize all that is around me by scent alone, we are landing. Edward gets up and leans down to unfasten me. He is close. I can feel his breath on my cheek. “Hmm…it seems a little pussy cat is a little anxious to get out of here.” I smirk.

Twenty minutes later, I am standing in our foyer still blindfolded. I smell the hints of Stephan and Vlad. Edward then slides his arm underneath my knees cradles me to him and tells Laurent to make like a ghost and disappear. I hear the door close and Edward is heading upstairs. Humans pace. He is such a tease.
He sets me down and orders me to stay put. I hear him open the bedroom door, he tugs my hand, and I follow behind him.
“Perfect.” He whispers and pulls me in further. I smell the leather from the table. They must have moved it into our playroom from the old one. Then I realize I am not in the old playroom. This floor is wood. Our playroom is marbled floors.
A hint of anger spikes but I am collard. I have to learn to control myself.
I stand here and hear him shuffle around the room.
Then he is behind me undressing me slowly and I want to protest. I want to demand he take me to our playroom.
He slips something on me. It feels slightly familiar and he steps away but as he does, the blindfold disappears and I realize he is behind me.
“Turn around Kitten.”
He doesn’t usually call me Kitten in his Master persona anymore but I do as requested.
He is leaning against the table looking exactly like he did that first night we were together and my eyes scan down to see I am wearing the same cover up.
He smirks and I feel utterly elated. He is replaying our first time. He steps up slowly and his ling fingers run along my jaw.
“Seem a little familiar love?” he coos in a sexy breathy voice.
I smile.
“Hmm…I think you may approve of this scene.” He murmurs as his tongue glides along my jaw line where he stops at my lobe and flicks it before he nibbles.

His voice comes out all breathy and deep. I know in a flash of an instant that it is not Edward speaking to me.

It is Edwarcula.

“Sweet innocent little Bella…you wanted to play with the big bad vampire? Bring it on pussycat. Let’s play.”  

© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved

1 comment:

  1. What is Edward up to now? He is bringing Edwarcula out on purpose with Bella?

    ReplyDelete