Sunday, February 20, 2011

AN EEK UPDATE

To everyone following EEK...
I know there is a problem with you all being sent an update and there isn't one. 
I had to remove the authors note at the request of the operators. 
I have started on the next chapter and will post it as soon as I can perfect it to the best of my abilities.
I don't see the point in trying to get comfortable with another beta now when I am nearing the end and I started this and did fine without a beta for the first thirty chapters I can end it without one.
Just give me some time to get past this and I hope that my writing doesn't reflect any of what shit I am dealing with in my life and please understand.

I apologize from the bottom of my heart to each and everyone of you. 
You all deserve the ending and I am working on it to deliver it.
Thanks.
Andrea....aka Robshandmonkey.

5 comments:

  1. Don't let anyone stop you from writing. Readers read. Writers write. You're a product of your function. Find a new beta or go un-beta'd for awhile. Surely your loyal readers will accept/overlook some spelling and/or grammatical errors to read a great plot-line.

    I've always believed that SM's veggie vamps were a little too "refined".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that totally sucks for all involved! I totally dig your story and I'm sure I'm not alone so hopefully you can finish this masterpiece. So sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry...I hope you come thru this stronger and I hope you can continue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea you have become a great friend to me in a short time. And I really hope you reconsider. Dont let some mean person take away your happines. You love to write, we love to read, at least I do. I have told you already your story is my favorite. Please dont punish us for what a selfish Beta has done to you. I understand you need time, but you need to be strong girl and fight back. Dont let her destroy you. PLEASE. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry your going through a rough patch with idiotic people but your story is one many that i hope has an update everyday that has kept me reading fanfiction, dont give up and let them win your amazing i love this story and everything you have written in it. Kepp up tha great work please as a reader i look forward to it til you finish.

    ReplyDelete