Friday, February 11, 2011

TEASER CHAPTER 54

 


EDWARDS ETERNAL KISS

CHAPTER 54

Get our fuck on!

A different POV

~X~X~X~    EDWARCULA   ~X~X~X~

Kittenella speaking to Edwarcula is written in the Bold Font.
Edwarcula speaking to the reader is in the Normal font.
Edwarcula speaking to Kittenella is in quotations in the bold italic font.



“Kittenella gets to come out and play with Edwarcula without restraint? Hmm this could be so much fun!”

Wait a second. Did he hear that? Cause if he did he acted like he didn’t. Jesus fucking Christ if he didn’t hear her and I did….shit…imagine how cool that would be if he can’t. He didn’t even react so he must not hear her. Holy shit! God why can’t Kittenella be a mind reader too?

“Who says I can’t?”

Not that anyone could see my reaction but if anyone could you would see one stunned fucking vampire standing there with their mouth hanging open in utter disbelief.

Uh...no…no... no freaking way. Not even possible.  

“Really. You are questioning weather or not I, Bella’s Demon can hear Edward’s Demon’s thoughts? Seriously? Well guess what? You are so wrong! I have been listening to you bitch from day one. In a world where vampires and werewolves exist, you question this? Wow…it’s a good thing you got the full package because you would need something to make it worth sticking around to listen to you whine.”

“Does she know you can hear me? Or wait…can she hear me?”

“Nope clueless. That is of course unless they actually go through with this little scheme to let us out. You do realize that our secret will be out.”

“Who the fuck cares! And why have you waited till now to speak to me?”

“I didn’t have the outlet. Who was going to hear me besides you? I am a little bit of a ham. I like an audience. Not only is she a submissive, she is a voyeur as you have witnessed but she is also an exhibitionist which is more my thing than hers but hey I too am a pervert.”

“And a bitch! What the hell? You been listening to me the whole time and never said anything?”

“You like me being a bitch. Admit it.”

“Well fuck me sideways but damn that’s just fucking wrong. Did we not learn anything when your owner accused mine of being untrustworthy! You are a total hypocritical bitch!”

“Do you see me over here rolling my imaginary eyes at you. Get over it. I don’t owe you shit. We are not committed to one another. I am a lady of leisure. I do with as I please when I please.”

Oh damn Edward if you don’t let me the fuck out so I can teach this little cock tease a lesson I am going to make you bite yourself repeatedly Fucker! LET ME OUT!

1 comment: