Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chapter 55 Angels and Demons


Edwards Eternal Kiss

Chapter 55

Angels and Demons

~X~X~X~BELLA~X~X~X~



“Demons DON’T love Bella. We FUCK and why do you keep doing this to me?”

His tight grip on my throat was an attempt to make me feel threatened by him. He was trying to intimidate me. This really was his dark side. A side I was sure that Edward wanted me to be nowhere around. As much as I wanted to know every part of him this was a really bad idea.  I was finally starting to understand why Edward fought so hard to keep this side from me.  I stared back at him with indifference, not moving, while I watched his angered expression change in a flash. He narrowed his dark eyes and slowly let go but kept his position inches from my face. I would almost venture to say he smelled a little different. Maybe it was all the blood around but I wasn’t sure.  

“Well Isabella?”

I squared my shoulders sitting up straighter forcing him to move up also.

“I wanted to know what it would be like to be with you, with Edward, unrestrained. How it would feel when he finally let loose. I want to know all of him... even the deepest, darkest parts.”

He moved in even closer than he was, his tone a little softer not as spiteful and whispered with that impish grin I adore on Edward, “Well, well, tell me now, what do you think of us, Bella." He ran is tongue from my neck up to my ear, nibbling on it. "Did I do it for you?" His breath blows against my ear lobe.

“This was a really bad idea.”

“Aw come on. I thought you surely enjoyed it.  I mean look at you, you keep coming back… you obviously want more, Isabella.” His nose was pressed against the spot that Edward always nuzzles and suddenly everything felt so very wrong. Off.

“I…I…shouldn’t have done…”

I felt a low rumble in his chest he was so close, sniffing me, “You smell absolutely delicious. But then you always have from that very first day. I bet he didn’t tell you that I almost drained you completely. You wouldn’t be here right now if it weren’t for him. He saved you from me because I didn’t want to stop drinking the sweetest elixir I had ever had. You tasted oh so mother fucking good. Especially when I licked your pussy before I bit into your thigh it was as if I couldn’t get enough of you. So very fucking sweet. You have no idea how fucking much we got off on you that day. We fucked you so hard, drank, and relished in it. Fuck, I am getting hard remembering the moment he sunk his teeth into that creamy flesh of yours. Edward was too lost in you and he just doesn’t want to admit that it felt so good slamming his big cock into that tight pussy while tasting your blood at the same time. I, for one, thought we should have drawn it out, hold the venom off. Hell, I could have laid in that meadow for weeks just waiting for you to sate me repeatedly. Kept you there as my little unlimited all you can eat buffet. I could have settled in right between your legs and went from one to the other; feeding back and forth. Licking. Sucking. Fucking. Then, when it was time, I wouldn’t have to go far before I bit into that sweet meaty inner thigh and drank from you just enough to sate my thirst, keeping you alive to do it all over again. When you replenished what I had taken, I would start all over. I would have gone back to licking, sucking, and teasing. I am pretty damn sure you would have kept either appetite sated.”

His mouth sucked my earlobe. “And yes my little kitty we noticed how absolutely dripping wet your pussy was. We could hear your pussy cream for us you naughty little girl. You may not remember but I promise you baby…you came harder that day than you ever had before. I almost had him convinced to fill his mouth with your blood, then go down and let it pour out over your sweet little bare lower lips. God that would have been the sweetest treat. So tell me Isabella, do you still love me now?” His lips ghosted over my collarbone and his hand cupped my breast as his thumb brushed over my nipple.

“I am guessing no one has ever said that to you before.”  

“You would be right. So I guess that would make you my first love Bella.” His voice was soft spoken still. I couldn’t help my initial reaction to his words. My eyes widened at what that meant. My head screamed at me while my heart shattered. Maybe this isn’t Edward. Edward had been right.  Our Demons are monsters and nothing more.

“Admit it. You love me more than him. Do I make you feel all naughty and tingly between your legs?”

He pushed me back forcing me to lie down on the hearth again. “I think the little pussy cat needs to be satisfied…here kitty, kitty.” He sung as his hand cupped my sex and I wanted to be anywhere but here.

“Say meow Kitten.”

“Stop!”

“What if I don’t want to? I am inclined to take you again?  Maybe this time in a place that he would just loath me for. What do you say to that… Kitten?”

“Stop calling me that. You are not him. You are right.  This is wrong. I…I…don’t….”

“Ever hear the phrase curiosity killed the cat Isabella?”

“You don’t scare me. I am not afraid of you.”
“Oh you should be afraid, Isabella, so very afraid. I am loyal to no one. I can assure you that what has happened here between you and me…it won’t be our little secret Isabella. In other words, I can’t wait to tell him how much I enjoyed taking you again in that sweet tight ass of yours without him around to force me to hold back. So what do you say? Why don’t you bend over and be a good little pussycat. Submit to me as you do him. You just may like it the way I do it. Do you want to know why?”

I scooted up, pushing back on my heels trying to back away from him. He wouldn’t let up still hovering over me and I was afraid to say a word because I am looking at him and I am staring at the beauty that is my Edward but strangely, it wasn’t him at all.  I forced myself to look deep into his eyes and I swear my heart almost came back to life only to be shattered by the reflection staring back at me. They were as black as onyx, flat with absolutely no emotion. No glint, no glimmer of fourteen-carat golden flecks, no sparkle or shine in them at all. There was just… nothing.   How could I have not noticed this before?  This, this thing before was not my Edward. 

What have you done, Isabella? She seethed at me. 

“I fuck nastier than he does Bella. I like it dirty and I go deep and hard. That little session we had before back there that was foreplay baby and you were so mother fucking soaking wet for me then, imagine what I could do to you if I put a little effort into it. Bend you over a fresh kill…slather a little blood on that sweet ass of yours, taste that sweet nectar between your legs before I pre-cum all over you tight little ass and then drill it in hard till you are screaming my name…mark you as mine and I am pretty damn sure you may fucking love it the way I do it. I’ll do it hard.”

His hand began to move as he started to force it between my legs. I gripped his wrist and glared at him.

“I’ll make you purr Kitten. Let me fuck you. If you want, I can be gentle but in all fairness, I can’t make any promises. I have a tendency to let my feral side make the decisions for me and well, let’s just say “he” likes it rough and oh so fucking hard. I would love to teach you how hard it should be…ready to get our fuck on Kitten?”

That was it. I shoved him off me with every ounce of strength I had and ran full speed launching myself into the first low-lying limb and took off flying through the trees heading towards the Cullen home. I could tell immediately that he didn’t follow because I could hear his maniacal laugh as the miles grew between us.

What had I done?

I stopped just short of the house holding on to the tree trunk as if my life depended on it, my labored breathing had nothing to do with fleeing from him.   Looking down, I realized I was still naked, my chest heaving as I gulped for air. I was nearly hysterical.

And that was when I heard it, her tiny little angelic voice laced with pain, my eyes moved up as she gently landed on the same branch I was standing on. The look on Alice’s face was pinched, as if she was about to cry.

What had I done?

“Isabella what have you gotten yourself into? I don’t understand.  Please help me understand.  Why?” Her look pushed me over that edge as I began to sob uncontrollably never shedding a tear but still feeling the burn deep in my throat when your emotions are about to be unleashed.

Her hand reached up and she caressed my cheek while her other hand held a small dress for me to put on.

“Alice.” I breathed out gasping. “I think I did something that Edward will never be able to forgive me for. I am so scared. I am so fucking scared.”

“I am scared too Bella.” Her voice cracked.

I knew right then that Alice was trying to tell me that I very well could lose Edward for this.

“Oh God what have I done? I just wanted to know every part of him Alice. I swear…I had no idea.  I mean he always spoke of his Demon with such distain but I just couldn’t believe any part of Edward could be… could be…” I couldn’t finish.  There were no words to even begin to explain what I had just done.  What I had wanted to happen. What I allowed to happen.

“Oh Bella is that why?” I met her eyes and she gasped. “Bella! You’re crying!”

“Of course I am crying! I am going to lose him! He is never going to forgive me!”

“No Bella you are actually crying! You have tears!” Her hand came up as her finger brushed under my eye and when she pulled her hand away, we looked down to her fingertip at the thick liquid that pooled there. It glinted off the light through the trees like a crystal.

I began to sob uncontrollably over how I betrayed Edward.

Time passed as we sat there in the tree. How long we sat there I had no idea I was lost in my memories.
My tears stopped at some point but my heart and my body ached and longed for him.

Then Alice’s body stiffened next to me.

“He is going to tell him just to hurt him isn’t he?” I whispered.

“He already has.”


© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.

~X~X~X~

 Thank you all for the reviews from the last chapter you guys are awesome!

Now with that I have to say Thank you from the bottom of my little heart to the one and only Best Beta in all the land! She goes above and beyond to make EEK what it is! Seriously!

This chapter would not exist if it wasn't for her!  Thank you TRACY! YOU ARE THE SHIT! 

Now with that I have to tell each and every one of you that Tracy turned me on to a story that I swear to God on my grave when I have one that is the fucking SEXIEST AND I MEAN SEXIEST EDWARD YOU HAVE EVER READ ABOUT!

I fell head over heals in love with this Vampire and this story is just FUCK AWESOME! IT NEEDS TO BE FEATURED AND READ BY ANY VAMPIRE FAN! IT RAWKS!

It is called Living Amongst Vampires and it is only twelve chapters in and this story OWNS ME LITERALLY!!!! 

GO READ IT NOW! I PROMISE YOU WILL DIE WHEN YOU HEAR HIM FUCKING PURR!!!








2 comments:

  1. I think I got lost somewhere.
    While reading this I came to the asumption that B & E wouldn't know what happened while the demons were in control of their bodies (what fun would that be:)). Since Bella 'came out' during this time & was in control of her body while having sex with Edward's demon, does that mean she cheated on E? Is that why E asked his demon to hurt him? And why would the demon do that if it would also hurt himself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh shit. However I don't understand how Edwarcula could chat with Kittenella if it was Bella?

    ReplyDelete