Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I have been working so hard on wrapping up my story EEK while posting Created Just for me.

However since CJFM is mostly already written....I was encouraged into creating another BDSM story by both of the lovely ladies at RAOR ~ Nicole and RDMickey because now I am getting one confused with the other because they are SO MUCH ALIKE! haha..

I am currently working out the details of the plot and the artwork since we are all such a huge fans of Robert in Black/White/Grey....I thought I would post the first Banner for my next Fanfiction.


I thought that this would be a pretty cool tease.......I have decided that this Edward had to be EPIC!

He is going to be mysteriously dark and HELL OF FUCKING KINKY!!! Yes...this is a little warning. It won't be meadows and pretty playrooms for this one.

We are talking lovely....dark....and deep!!!

This will keep you all going till I wrap up my final chapters of EEK and bring you my next BDSM adventure titled ~Shhhhh.....

A little teaser.....


TEASER FOR

Shhhhh….. by: Robshandmonkey


I stood there frozen like a frightened little rabbit, that split second before they run as fast as their feet can carry them from the danger that is threateningly too close for comfort.
The only problem was, I should have already been running. Why was I still standing here?
I felt him step up behind me. The air around us shifted and it reminded me of the cool blast of air when you open the freezer door on a really hot day. Cool air seemed to circulate around his form and my breathing began to heighten at his mere presence let alone when he spoke in the most soft velvet whispered tone that caused each fine downy hair on the back of my neck to stand up at attention. His dark menacing words wrapped around my body and my reaction to them caused me to shudder as I felt each bump of my skin pebble.

“Are you sure you want to enter this dark world of mine innocent one?” he whispered as the coolness of his breath was even cooler than the air around him.

My heart was thundering in my chest as I looked around his room. Some of the BDSM equipment in here was typical but most of it was a bizarre collection that surrounded a bed made of solid steel bars with a mirror above it. There were items under the bed that I could see peeking out. Was that some form of attachment?  A bed has attachments?

I heard him chuckle and realized I said that out loud. Shit. Shit. Shit!

"Why yes little one as a matter of fact this bed does have many attachments. I just found a new one this evening." He stepped around and thoroughly eyed me. 

"I can already tell you will fit perfectly on it." 

I still wasn’t running.  

“You are a curious little thing aren’t you?” He laughed. “I really like naughty little girls and I am willing to bet that your daddy has no idea where you are. Don’t worry though sweetness you are in my world now and your daddy will never know what ever became of his innocent little girl.”

“What?” I turned to look at him and his beauty just stunned me. He gave me a half-crooked sexy smile that literally had me creaming inside of my panties.

“I am going to keep you Isabella. Whatever I want, I get. I like it that way. It keeps me in control of my world around me. There are very few things that I find worthy of my collection but you sweet one definitely are going to be my crown jewel.” He stepped in pressing his cool body against mine and whispered with that cool breath as the honey scent hit me in the face.

I gasped as all the air left my lungs in shock by his words. 

“I am going to dominate you in ways you have never imagined but first I really need to taste every delectable inch of that very deliciously wet, scented piece of sweet meat between those fuck hot thighs of yours. Now get down on your knees. You have something that is between me and you, keeping me from what I want!”

His words were so….so…forward. He felt no shame in the perversity of his dirty mouth. Shit! What had I gotten myself into? Was I ready for this? This?

“Now!” His voice was stern and commanding, yet I sat here still frozen.

Too afraid too leave and too afraid to imagine never being in his presence again.

He towered over me, looked down into my eyes the feeling of those jet black eyes burning into my soul.

“I can smell your fear little girl.” His nostrils flared and he lifted his head as he inhaled and ‘ahhhhd’ letting his head fall back, as he closed his eyes taking in some scent he could smell in the air around him and I heard a faint sound coming out of his chest like a rattling snakes tail. He licked his lips, his teeth shiny bright white and a sinister looking smirk formed on his full pink lips. “Time to please your Master little girl.” His eyes were alight with anticipation when they met with mine again, but they were so very jet-black and darkening even further for each second the longer I took to respond to his demand.

The rattling sound from his chest grew deeper and his brow morphed into a deep V as it turned into a low rumbling sound.
The air around us now felt charged and he moved so fast everything was a blur. My clothes were on the chair and I stood here in my white thong and matching bra. I was pressed flat up against the wall with Edward pressing into me as his hips grinded what had to be one of the hugest hardest erections I had ever seen let alone felt!

“Time’s up baby girl. Master wants to play.” His cool lips pressed against my cheek and he used an almost naughty teasing tone with his words. I would swear that I had heard him just growl like an animal as he rubbed his hardness against me pinning me to the wall of his room full of debauchery.

I was in the act of attempting to speak to him when his index finger came up and he covered my lips with his long cold index finger, his words whispered into my ear,  
“Be good…now….Shhhhh……”


© Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved


*******POSTING Soon!************






  






3 comments:

  1. WOW that had me outta breath...looking forward to Shhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. o.o.o.o. I am gonna have to email Nicole. She and I started reading EEK at the same time. She is my twin. We call each other that cause we are soooooo much a like. ImmaRobGreyHoor TOO !!!
    I will definately be reading that one too. There is a whole group of us from RAoR that love the smut. YAHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe yup. Nicole and I have called each other twins for bout a yr now. Others have joined and I guess now we have a whole orgy of Robgreyhoors that love smut. LOL

    ReplyDelete