Saturday, March 19, 2011

CHAPTER 67 HOME SWEET HOME

EDWARD’S ETERNAL KISS
CHAPTER 67
HOME SWEET HOME
~x~x~x~BELLA~x~x~x~

Five stories? For two people? Well make those two people actually vampires…but seriously five stories?
“Edward Anthony Cullen! Are you insane?”
“No Isabella he is in love.” Carlisle smiled at his son proudly.
“We Cullen’s have a tendency to dazzle our mate’s with the Wow! Son it is a beautiful home and I think it is a great place for you two to start your new lives together. With the nightlife, here in Las Vegas it’s a wonderful idea. So much to explore and hell you got a desert at your backdoor. Plenty of mountain lion country for miles! The shows you can go see at night, the gambling…”

“The Elvis impersonators!” Esme interjects beaming all starry eyed! She is so damn cute!

“So wait Edward and Bella are going to get to live here while we are forced to move to Alaska AGAIN all because he changed Bella!” Emmett screeched huffing and puffing.

“I don’t think so! We are staying in Vegas then too! Hell they have one floor for each of us including Ben and Tia.” Jasper declared.

“Oh no you don’t your not dragging me and Tia into this argument. Besides we have a very lovely home in San Diego to get back too as soon as these two say I do.”

“Well now wait Carlisle do we all really have to go to Alaska.” Esme chimes in.

“Hey now I love you guys and all but there is no way in fucking hell you are all moving into my bride’s new home! There are plenty of other places for you all to live! Go look online for your own homes on sale in the areas around here. I just don’t want any of you as my neighbor.” Edward argued.
I sat here in the foyer of this…this…this…good God what do you call something this massive. Seriously eight bathrooms? Not even humans need eight bathrooms let alone vampires!

“Bella love you are going to love the Mediterranean theme with beautiful views of the lake. The grand entry is an over a pool that has a slate bridge over it bringing the outside within the home. But baby that isn’t the best! Our room on the fourth floor offers a grand waterfront balcony. We got sunbathing areas totally secluded lined with waterfalls and spillways. It even has a massage room love!”
He sounds like he is selling me the damn house.

“Dude tell her the real reason you bought THIS house!” Ben stated and Edward blanched.

“Thanks asshole. I was going to make that a surprise.”

“No you weren’t you were going to tell her it was already yours!” He teased.

“Asshole.” Edward mutters to Ben.

“What is he talking about?” I asked.

“Well they had this incentive of a brand new Lamborghini in the attached three car garage. They said we should experience luxury with the pride of ownership of this grand and custom mansion so yeah it included a Lamborghini.”



My mouth hung open.

“Well there you go. I got you a gift after all then didn’t I?” I smiled cheekily at him once I got over the initial shock of the home.

“Edward what did you pay for this?” I dared to ask.

“Don’t you dare tell her Ben or I will kick your dominating vampire ass from here all the way back to San Diego!” he scowled.

I turned to Ben. “Permission to speak Master.” I batted my lashes at Ben.

Ben’s eyes widened and a sense of pride fell over his face.

He reached out and caressed my cheek lovingly. “Permission granted beautiful.” He snickered.

“Master what did my insane fiancĂ© spend on this ostentatious residence?”

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. “Ten Mill baby but don’t be too angry. He loves you dearly and that is nothing to him.” He kissed my cheek.

I turned to look at Edward and I smiled up at him.

“Show me where we get to say I do.”

The smile he had was breathtaking.

“Certainly Miss Swan.” He takes my hand and leads me through the front door of our new home.

The view of the strip at night

The Cullen Estates in Las Vegas Nevada


The grand Entrance to the home. Yes, that is a glass encased fountain walk through to the outdoor swimming pool. The glass doors slide electronically to close off the outside.


The main sitting room overlooking the desert.



I can’t help but have a feeling that just overcomes me. I am not the kind of girl that comes from a rich family and the life of luxury was never a thing I cared to think of but this…almost had me squealing for glee. It was beautiful.

As the family followed close behind pointing out the onyx honey flecked golden toned encrusted countertops and the limestone imported from Jerusalem he stopped them at the fourth floor.

“This is as far as all of you go. The rest of the tour is exclusive for the first time!”
I smiled up at him and he pulled me up the last flight of stairs and to a huge double set of thick mahogany doors. There was a door off to the right we entered first.

“This is your dressing room.”

I gasped. The room was a huge walk in closet that I might add was fully stocked with dozens of outfits in all different styles. Costumes and sequined gowns. The room had a huge bath attached with a sunken Jacuzzi tub that could fit ten people in it. A wall of mirrors and a vanity table.

I felt him reach around, pop the button of my jeans, and kiss my neck.

“Find something in that closet and freshen up. Meet me in front of those Mahogany doors in five minutes…” My collar came out of nowhere and he put it on my neck and kissed it. “…if your late I promise there is plenty behind those doors to punish you with Kitten.”

“But what about…”

“ISABELLA!”

Shit! Shit! Shit!’

“You get one. No more! Now. You have four minutes and thirty seconds. It better be smutty looking too!” he scowled and walked out leaving me here.
Screw the fact that his family is here too.

I flew over to the closet and found the smuttiest thing I could wrestle out of the bag first.

Leather! YES!

A two-minute shower later and I realized my hair would not dry in a minute. Shit.

Oh well I am going to be late Mr. Cullen. I smile to myself.

Maybe just maybe I will get pussy punishment. But then again with my luck, it will be a cane to the ass. Ugh…
Oh well worth the chance. I don’t want a wet head in the playroom.



“Very nice little one however, you’re late Isabella! I get to punish you.” He is standing in front of the huge Mahogany doors to what I am to assume is a new playroom as his eyes scan down my body when I close the door to the dressing room. I walk over to him and bow my head but I can’t help but smile to myself.
My Master.

God I love him.

I feign disappointment because come on be honest for once…I love being spanked by Edward. Who am I kidding?

Any woman in her right mind would love being spanked by this man. This Adonis this Greek God that belongs to me.

Yes.

Me.

“Mine!”

Ours you little she bitch now back the fuck off!

He swats my ass with his hand making me jump. He leans down in those fuckhawt jeans I love so freaking much and plan to push my finger through each and every hole to touch his skin underneath it and whispers,

“Open the door to your future Mrs.soon to be Cullen.” His voice is breathy and I feel myself gush just a smidgeon. Okay lie. A smidgeon? Really? Is that even possible around him?

I fling both doors open at the same time and stand there stunned. Utterly stunned.

The entire fifth floor is one huge gigantic room that has three separate cubby type sectioned off rooms to make up a specific setting for a scene.

A mock classroom.

A mock office.

A Doctors office? Holy Crow!

This was new! I gushed. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I looked over to the center of the room that is all hardwood floors to see a huge bed with pulleys and chains and ropes hanging from the ceiling over top of this four poster bed.
I snort out a giggle when I see the ingrained words burned into to the wood at the headboard of the bed.

Edwarcula hearts Kittenella

I feel my heart swell for this man.

“You my dear will make a stop at that little bench over to the right of the bed. Bend over pull that back of that little leather cover up and leave the thong on. Answer.”

“Yes Master.” I walk over and take my position on the whipping bench.

“I am just going to smack this sweet ass a few times because your Master is so ready to fucking play with you.” He growls as his hand comes down hard on my ass cheek.

After a good twenty swats to my ass I can actually feel the sting and there could very well be heat coming off it.

“See that pole over there.” He points to the right and I see a stage with a stripper pole on it and what appears to be a bar of seats below it.

“You are about to make one of my fantasies come true Isabella. You are going to get up on that stage go select any song of your choice and then you are going to press the button for the lighting and I am going to take my seat right front row in center and you are going to dance that sweet little ass off for me. Then my little slut is going to be a very naughty girl and she is going to pull me up on stage with her and I am finally going to get to fuck that pretty mouth of yours.”

“Go.” He commands and it is with a trail of goo dripping down my inner thighs that I do exactly as he requests.

I chose Blue Moon. It sexy tune and the lyrics are everything I want to convey to him.

Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own

Blue Moon, You know just what I was there for
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms will ever hold
I heard somebody whisper please adore me
And then I looked to the Moon it turned to gold

Blue Moon, Now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own


I push the button labeled stage lights and the lights in the entire room dim all but a few colored lights that are centered on the stripper pole center stage. Edward is sitting there and I almost laugh when I see he has a roll of bills next to him on the bar.

God could he be any fucking cuter than that!?!

I get into position and wait for the music. It starts and I begin to sway to the tune that plays as I mouth the words and swing around the pole lowering myself with a little shimmy and a sway back up it. I look at Edward and his jaw is just suspended in mid air. He is stunned into utter disbelief. Frozen like the vampire he is. I dance to the entire song and my poor little Master is still sitting there with the identical expression when he started. It reminds me of the reaction I got out of him the first time I came down for his party when he fell to his knees.

He continues to sit there and I realize I have to do something. Hell he didn't even give me one dollar bill he is so stuck in his own head.

I walk over to the edge and push his bottom lip down with my finger and say, "Let me suck that sweet cock of your's off onstage lover."

His eyes widen and a devious smile plays on those sexy lips of his.

He flys up on stage bills left behind and I grab the little stage chair and put it up to the pole. I climb up and he watches in fascination. I know this is a hair brained crazy idea but I am a fucking vampire for crying out loud I should be able to pull this off.

I push the chair away as I am now suspended on the pole facing down my legs wrapped around it above my head with my back to the pole.

I giggle looking at Edward upside down and he mutters, "What the fuck are you doing Kitten?"
Master checked out because he is just not here right now and I smile and whisper, "Pants, unbuttoned, Cock, Mouth, Now!"

"Holy fucking shit!" he rips his jeans open and buttons fly off and my favorite jeans are shredded off him in minutes.

I take a moment to mourn their memory.

Still mourning....

Still.....


Okay still mourning...

You don't seem to understand the gravity of the thoughts of how much I loved those fucking jeans on this man.

still mourning...

I don't get much more than that when his hands comes around to grip my hair and he thrusts his cock down my throat. One hand holding my head to feed me and the other is ripping my panties off for him to get at my pussy with his lips and mouth.
We grunt, we groan and we both orgasm so fucking hard we are screaming as the sounds coming from us reverbrate around the vast new play room.
He stands there as I take one deep last swallow of his sweetness and his chest is heaving and he has the biggest grin I have ever seen on his face.

"We are doing that a lot!" he grabs me and flips me righting me pulling me in to hug me."

"Marry Me! Now!" his eyes are alight.

"We don't have a preacher."

"Okay tomorrow night meet me on the terrace at exactly eight o clock. Promise."

He is so fucking cute, eager and I just can’t help but squeal out the words “Yes!” and jump into his arms and kiss the shit out of him. He kisses me back and removes my collar.
Free rein. Woo hoo!

“Okay my wedding my way. White button fly jeans. No shirt, no shoes wear that sexy ass Cullen cuff of yours. Just you and me the preacher and our family and friends at eight pm Mr. Cullen. Now if you will excuse me but I have to go shopping for a dress baby. See you at our alter.”

He grins and says, “I will be there. Shirtless of course.”

“Rawr!” I growl and make my way back to the dressing room to change and grab the girls to go into the city to shop.
~X~X~X~
“But Bella! Shirtless really?” Esme asks.

“Really! You don’t understand Esme the first moment I met him he was shirtless and Gah can you just imagine the fuckawesome wedding photo’s? Jesus in a hundred years I am going to still be looking at them in utter awe.”

“Oh good grief! She is so lost in love it makes me a vampire want to vomit!” Rosalie giggles.

 “Shut it!”

After an all night trip of shopping and actually pulling out the black little credit card at the hotels to get them to open their shops for our shopping trip I started to realize what money could do. Esme had this down so easy. She just flashed that little black piece of plastic and they bowed to her every whim. I loved this woman.

“It’s short though.”

“Oh Esme this isn’t a traditional wedding this is Edward and Bella’s wedding let her do what she wants!” Tia smiled hugging Esme furiously to convince her to let me do what I wanted.

After they all dragged me off to an all male revue we arrived back with a few hours to spare.

“I can at least decorate the terrace.” Esme demanded so I gave her free rein.

At exactly eight o’clock I stood there barefoot in my short little ivory wedding dress and bounced on my heels anxious to get to Edward.

Alice made another halo of Jasmine for my hair but I kept it down just they way he loved it. Esme handed me a small bouquet of Jasmine and I giggled when it had a few little strawberry’s strategically placed in it.

“Strawberries Esme?”

“Yes. You don’t know this but when I spoke to Edward on the phone he kept telling me “God Esme she smells like Strawberries. I had forgotten what strawberries smelled like. They smell so sweet like her!!”

She smiled and I would be crying if I could.

Carlisle appeared in the room and said “Ladies take your places. I need to walk a certain bride down to her beau.” He held out his arm for me to take.

Imagine being given away by a living KEN Doll! Just gah!

Edward stood there his hair freshly tousled and I swear to God I almost had a heart attack with a dead stone cold heart when our eyes met.



My Edward.
My Edwarcula.
My Master.
My bestfriend.
My love.
My life.

Carlisle walked me to him and I noticed the lights adorned the railing of the terrace with ivy intertwined through it.



Jasmine was all through the air. It was so warm here and the music played so faintly as Carlisle led me to the gorgeous man that waited more than a hundred years for me. I wanted to run to him.

Carlisle answered the preacher when he asked who gave me away and he kissed my cheek and handed me to Edward.

The preacher said a few words and announced, “Edward has decided to for go the traditional wedding vows to have you both speak freely without practice but what comes directly from your hearts. You may begin Edward.”

His eyes were so golden and shined in the lighting around us as his family stood watch.

“Kitten you walked into my home and captured my heart with a golden lasso. You stole the breath right out of my lungs and I could feel my heart beat again for the first time in what felt like over a hundred years. You are the light of my life. You are my heart and my soul is found in you. Please say I am forever yours and I will claim you as forever mine.”

He slipped my wedding band on my finger as he finished the words.

“Edward that was beautiful. I cannot top those words but all I can say is that I fell in love with your golden fourteen-karat eyes and the way you were a caring soul but wouldn’t let the world know you did. You couldn’t hide it from me. I am glad I am the one that gets to pull you out of the shadows and bring you into the light. I am forever yours and you already claimed me several times but I will continue to let you for as long as we exist.”

I put his band on his finger and gasped out a faint whimper when I saw that Edward had placed on his right wrist next to his Cullen crest cuff a little leather braided bracelet that had the little silver swan charm dangling from it. I knew instantly it was the one that I had collared him with.
My beautiful Edward.
“By the power vested in me and the state of Las Vegas Nevada I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride Edward.”

I was thrown back so fast I didn’t see it coming. He held me to him and kissed me like he never had before and pulled back his eyes glistening with venom.

“I love you Bella Marie Cullen!”

“I love you Edward Anthony Cullen!”

He nuzzled his nose against mine with the biggest smile and we kissed again as our family hooted and hollered.


© Robshandmonkey~ All rights reserved.
*sobs uncontrollably. I need a fucking hug! GAH!

1 comment:

  1. If his body looks like the one in that sweet manip you created, I can absolutely understand that Bella wanted him shirtless. And now they get to spend their entire honeymoon in that spectacular playroom.

    ReplyDelete