Sunday, March 27, 2011

Outtake before the Epilogue Tia between Bella’s Legs


Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Outtake before the Epilogue

Tia between Bella’s Legs


“Seriously!” She giggled. “Just try it Bella. I love mine! Jacaranda talked me into it!!”

“What if Edward doesn’t like it?”

“Then remove it.”

“All right, but I swear if he gets mad I am sending him to you! So….go ahead.”
I lift up my skirt, pull my panties down, and climb up on the counter. Tia is ready to go and I spread my legs.

“Are you sure it won’t hurt.”

“You are a vampire Bella. I promise it won’t! I will do it really fast. Edward is going to be so fucking hot for you he is going to pounce. Now…Spread your lips open and hold them.”

“Me spread? Why can’t you?”

“My hands are sort of occupied Bella! Now just do it! You have seen me take it up the ass from Ben come on!”

I giggled. “He really has a strange fascination for it doesn’t he?”

“Yes! Doesn’t Edward?”

“It’s sort of special to him I don’t know he is weird like that.”

“He is a guy!” Tia snorted.

I laughed. “So true!”

“This feels so fucking naughty! What if he thinks it’s like cheating?” I am worried.

Edward is so weird about this kind of stuff.

“Jesus Bella I am not eating you out I am just piercing your clit for you.”

I laughed. “Okay.”

Ten minuets later, I am standing in front of the French door, my reflection in the window; I see a sparkle winks at me from back between my lips.

“It really is sexy. Wow. Maybe he might like it.”

Still I am afraid. I used a girl. A girl he could trust. So he can’t be that mad right?

“I swear if I didn’t love Ben the way I do…I would want to lick that.” Tia winked in the reflection of the glass.

“Oh my fucking god you did not just say that!” I slapped her ass and we both laughed.
Then we heard the guys pulling onto the estates.

I panic. “Hurry put everything away!”

“Bella he is going to smell the venom leaking from the piercing.”

“Still I want to surprise him.”

“Okay. I will snag Ben and go for an early evening hunt.”

“How is the animal blood for you both? Are you used to it yet?”

“Yeah it is so much more humane. I don’t have the guilt and that my dear is huge!”

“I know I still think about my human feeding and feel so stricken for what I have done.”

“I understand.” She nods as she tosses the supplies in the drawer while I toss my panties in there also.

“Hello Ladies! Did you miss us?” Ben looks all excited and his hair is windblown.

“You have no idea.” I launched myself at Edward and hugged him. His nostrils flared.

“Isabella?” Damn it didn’t take him no time.

“Ben baby we need to hunt. Let’s go.” Tia says pulling him out quickly and Edward stands there his eyes are scanning over me. He lifts his head a little and takes a deep breath in.

“Are you injured love?”

“Well I sort have something to show you.”

“What is it baby? You’re scaring me.” He looks worried.

“It’s nothing bad! I think you will like it.”

I kiss on his neck and whispered in his ear, “Reach under my skirt and pet my kitty Edward please…”

“Mmm. Naughty girl.” He smiles and I feel the front of my skirt flip up as his hand cups me and he stills. His eyes widen and then his lips begin to crack a small smile.

“If that is what I think it is then you better get up on the counter and let me take a closer look.”

I do as he says and he moves to stand between my legs.

“Feet up on the edge of the counter Isabella.” He demands in his Master tone.
I am not collared but I do as he says.

“When I left you were wearing panties.”

I nod.

“But now your not did you lose them somewhere?”

I reach over the edge of the counter and slide the drawer open.

“Hmm…”

“Knees further apart, pull up that skirt and show me what you have been doing.”

I follow his orders and I look down noticing that my lips are covered over it.

“Reach down and spread those lips Isabella so I can inspect it.”

I use both hands and do as he asks. Both of us are looking down at it.

“Fuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!! Does it hurt baby?”

“No.”

“Your leaking venom, I need to make sure that is sealed. Lay back all the way Isabella, move your ass to the very edge, grab your ankles, and pull them up to your ears.” I hear a barstool scrape the floor and he plants himself right between my legs.

“Naughty girl. Are you sure it don’t hurt?” he asks and I feel him slap my lips once quickly.

I jump. “Maybe not hurt so much as sensitive.” I state.

“Don’t move.” He disappears and returns in a flash.

“Put you legs back down” he orders, “bend at the knee foot flat on the counter.” I do as he orders. He begins tying loops around my entire leg tying my calf to my thigh. He circles several times, brings the rope up around my neck and back down to my other leg, and repeats the process. Now I am tied spread open with my legs lifted out wide.

“Perfect. I just need those little hands to allow mine to stay free.” He smirks.

“Reach down and spread those lips back Isabella.” He is sitting in the stool in front of me looking at my sex.

“You my dear are soaked. It’s dribbling down the crack of your ass.” He smiles and his finger pinches the little jeweled piercing.

“Tender you say?” My thighs twitch and shudder from the sensation.

“Oh, God!”

“Keep those legs spread and those lips open if you let go I will be very disappointed.”

“Yes sir.” My breath shudders.

His finger slides through my slit and I feel his index and middle finger seek out my opening. He presses in and his tongue is now flicking over the outer flesh of my lips.

The minute his tongue hits my piercing I nearly come off the counter.

“oh…oh…fuck…God….oh…shit!!”

“Mmmm…” he hums in my lips and my hips gyrate without any approval.

“Still.” He smacks my pussy once, pulls his fingers out, and climbs up on the counter.
His hand glides over my bottom lip and he coats it with my own wetness.

“Yummy.” He whispers and begins to make out with me. Our kissing is soft and sensual and his tongue moves along to my ear as he bites my lobe.

“Such a wet pussy baby but I am pretty sure it can get oh so much wetter. Now I want to watch you rub that pussy…You are going to make yourself squirt for me is that clear?”

I gasp. “But…”

“Isabella I know you are not sassing me right now. Did I just ask something of you?”

“Yes.”

“Just because that collar isn’t on does that mean you can be disrespectful?”

“No sir.”

“Now, I believe I told you to play till you squirt. Do not make me wait any longer.”
He leans back and sits in his chair, his cock is now out in his hand, and he is pumping it furiously.

“Isabella Cullen I will go get that collar and fasten it to you and you don’t want me to tie you down in the playroom and deny you do you?”

“No!” I slide my hand down and use the other to spread.

“You better hurry Bella If I come before you there is going to be hell to pay.”

“Yes sir!”

I begin to rub and slide my fingers in hooking them over the rough patch that fills with fluid the more I stimulate it.

“God Isabella you better be fucking close!”

“Yes baby!” I cry out as we both pant in heavy breaths and in a few seconds, I am ready.

“Edward! I am gonna….I am sooo…fuck baby fuck am gonna come!!!”

“Hold it!” his fist pumps his cock and he is holding it over my pussy.

“Now Bella!” he roars and we both shoot simultaneously. “Fuckkkkkkk yeah!” he roars and in an instant I am flipped over and the ropes are gone.

“I want that sweet little tight ass.” His cock presses against my back opening. I am soaked and no lube is needed plus I am still in mid orgasm. His swollen head presses against the opening and he wraps my hair in his fist, tugs it back, bites down on my ear lobe.
“Tell me you want it!”

“Oh fuck yeah I want it!”

“Tell me you want it hard because I know you do.”

“Fuckk…Yes hard Edward please I need it.”

“Say you’re sorry.”

“I am sorry.”

“Why are you sorry?”

“Because I pierced my clit without asking first.”

“And whose clit is it?”

“Yours baby.”

“Damn right push back on my fucking cock and don’t you dare go slow!”

“Yes!” I cry out and shove my ass back onto the head burying him inside of me.

“FUCK YES! Fuck it Isabella and you better do it as hard as I would.”

“Yes baby.” I cried out pulling away and slamming back onto it. I picked up speed and I slammed into him as he threw his head back roaring like a lion.

“Fuck you are a naughty little girl!” he howled and smacked my ass cheek each time I slammed into him.

“So fucking close Kitten…So fucking close I am gonna come up your ass now harder!! Fuck my cock!”

I slammed as he stiffened and screamed out… “Fuck yeah I am coming so fucking hard!!”

He tugged my head back father his head came around and he growled.

“Show me my fucking mark! Now Isabella!” His hand slapped my ass hard and he locked onto my neck when I turned my head. His hand slapped over again and he drew out coming inside of me. His entire body shuddered and his hands gripped my hips stilling me.

“Feel it! Feel me coming in you. My fucking pussy! Don’t forget it! You ever do anything I don’t approve of first and I will deny you for a month understand?” he roared.

“Yes sir.”

Edward may have acted angry but I could tell he fucking loved the little E that graced my clit.



©Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved.

1 comment: