Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Chapter 68 A love like this will not last a lifetime…it will last forever.

Edward’s Eternal Kiss

Chapter 68

A love like this will not last a lifetime…it will last forever.

~X~X~X~Bella~X~X~X~


“Bella stop it!”
“What about here?”
“Yes! There! Now will you stop?”
“And there?”
“Bella Cullen!”
“How about here?”
“Stop!”
“I bet here too huh?”
He growls in warning and I giggle.
“Here?”
“God Damn it! I SAID KNOCK IT OFF!”
I laugh.
“Here too huh?”
“FUCK! BELLA! I SWEAR TO GOD I AM GOING TO WHIP YOUR FUCKING ASS!”
I giggle.
“OH…I forgot here too!”
“THAT IS IT!” He roars and I screech in feigned horror. My entire body is pressed against the far wall of our playroom, he has me by my hips, and his teeth locked to bite on my cheek. I can’t help but giggle as he tries to talk with his mouth full of my face.
“mmmff…youf thinks thissss is funny?”
He releases my cheek and his eyes are burning into mine. I am so close to bursting out laughing at him and he is trying so hard to feign being pissed off but he can’t be. I slide my hand around to his side and tickle him one more time. “What about here?”
He jumps and hisses.
“STOP TICKLING ME!”
I throw my head back laughing. He is so fucking cute and I can’t help but wrap my arms around him and plant a wet kiss on his grumpy little face.
I slip my tongue in his mouth, lick his teeth letting my tongue glide up where his venom comes from, and flick it over the area hoping to stimulate it.
It starts to drip down his eyetooth and I suck.
I pull back and our eyes are locked on one another.
“Where now?” his voice is breathy.
“Well gee…we have spent the last seven days and fucked on just about every surface in this house what do you say we go out tonight. I want to take you some place, out on the town. If you look in your closet, I put the first suit on the rack I want you to wear. I coordinated for our night out.”
“Okay Kitten how about I bathe that hot little body of yours first.”
I roll my eyes. “Why do I have this feeling I am going to be thoroughly fucked before I get bathed?” I smirked at him.
“You Mrs. Cullen are so very right.” He starts walking with me attached to him as he heads for the huge ten-person tub. “We haven’t christened this yet and I haven’t fucked that sweet ass of yours.” He kisses along my neck trying to be all-seductive.
“Baby hold that thought. I wanna save my ass for something extra special if you don’t mind.” I winked at him and jumped down to start the water.

~X~X~X~


I am dressed and ready to go standing in the foyer waiting for Edward while paging through my iPhone confirming my reservation and secretly planning a little rendezvous with a dancer named Jacaranda at a gentlemen’s club on the strip.

Edward comes down looking sexy as all fuck and winks at me and turns around and says,
“Do these make my ass look too big?”
I throw my head back laughing and say, “Oh baby fuck yeah and that’s just shit hot!”
He growls at me, grabs my hand pulling me towards him as he twirls me around once, and lets out a content purr pulling me into his embrace.
“Baby you look sexy, but why the fuck are we matching?”




“I am staking claim. It’s just a chick thing. Don’t worry about it…you will understand later.” I kiss his cheek, grab my purse throw my phone in it as he takes my arm and leads me out to his new car and we take off and head for the city.
I key in the address to the navigation system and just tell him to follow the directions.
When we pull onto the strip, it is alive with energy and there are people everywhere. I can smell human blood all over and my mouth pools with venom.
I am thinking maybe we should have hunted first but it is too late to worry about it now. I just have to keep her in check.
“Wow this place is packed!” he says as we drive by the huge volcano that is erupting just when we pass in front of the Mirage Hotel.
“Holy Shit! Did you see that?” he nearly stops the car to check it out causing a traffic jam. I laugh. “Baby you are so easily entertained and you better move before someone comes up and punches you in the nose for holding up traffic.”
“As if.” He smirks and we continue to make our way down to the club. He pulls in right up to valet parking and grunts before he gets out.
“Fucker better not speed in my new car.” I giggle and the valet opens my door and holds his hand out for me to take but before he can, Edward is already there and says, “I got it buddy.” He reaches in and takes my hand helping me out as if I needed it. He is just being the gentlemen and I get out and smile at him. He moves in nuzzles my ear and asks me where the hell are we.
“It’s a surprise. Come. I promise you are going to like this baby.”
Edward is so smooth and as soon as we get to the door the doorman’s eyes drop to my cleavage.
“Hey. Mine.” Edward pulls me in closer to his body. He slips the guy some money and he quickly apologizes and takes us in. I tell him I have a reservation with Jacaranda in an hour but for now, we would like to sit front and center.
I know Edward tipped him well, he leads us to the plush seats in front of the stage, and we sit down. Edward hasn’t said a word and I haven’t looked at him yet. Once we are seated, I met with his eyes and I can see he has that grin. That naughty I know a secret smile and a little of that impish one.

I giggle and his hand comes over to rest on my knee.

“My, my, my.” He shakes his head and chuckles to himself.

“What?” I bat my lashes at him and he gives me that crooked smile.

“You never cease to amaze me Kitten.”

I smile at him, the waitress is eye fucking both of us, and I almost giggle when I notice that Edward has realized this. He is usually so oblivious to other women but he is taking notice of the fact that the waitress is totally flirting with me.

He smirks at me and cocks his brow to watch me interact with her. I order a drink for me and one for Edward and she leaves he narrows his eyes at me.
“Should I be jealous?”

I laugh.

“No silly.” I lean into him and say, “This is for your pleasure more than mine.”

“Hmm…” he leans forward, cups my cheek, and presses his lips softly to mine.

“I was having a shit ton of pleasure at home but this Kitten is just fucking hot!”

“Oh baby. It is going to get way hotter in less than an hour.”

The waitress reappears and flirts with Edward. I just watch him as he pays for the drinks we won’t touch and he tips her generously.

I am chewing on my bottom lip watching him interact and getting very aroused by the fact that every girl in this bar is going to want him but I am the one that will be taking him home. In the meantime I am going to let Edward watch me enjoy Jacaranda’s lap dance and then I am going to sit back and watch him get what I suspect will be his first lap dance from a stripper…I may even join her.

We watch a couple of girls perform pole dances before we are lead to our VIP private booth by the bouncer.


We sit down and the bouncer tells us that our private dancer will be with us in a moment.
I smile over at Edward and he is eyeing me curiously.

“What are you up to Kitten?”

“I have never had a lap dance have you?” I licked my lips waiting for his reply.

“No Kitten, I haven’t.”

He flashes one of the many smiles that I love about him.

Just then, the leggy blonde stepped in and her eyes lit up when she took us both in.


“Good Evening, I am Jacaranda you must be the Cullen’s.”
She smiled and began to untie the ties for the curtains that closed off the private booth we were sitting in. The plush seats were like sitting on a big stuffed couch with crushed black velvet. The room was lit with rope lighting that ran along the bottom of it. There were candles lit around the room. She walked over to her iPod dock and selected a song.

She turned and smiled walking over and leaned down to whisper in my ear.
“Who gets to go first?”

I thought about it for a second and thought it would probably be better to have Edward go first. I didn’t want him too aroused…although I doubt that he would be able to control that.

“Do Edward first.” I looked right into his eyes when I said it.
He shifted in his seat he reached up and loosened his tie and I just gazed at him and sat back as she walked over and nudged his leg open with her knee and bent over to talk in his ear.
“Relax Edward…I won’t bite…unless of course you want me to.”



~X~X~X~EDWARD~X~X~X~

Although I loved what Bella planned and pulled off tonight for me…Home with Bella is the only place I would ever want to be. It was really hot watching her get a lap dance from the sexy blonde. I could hear her thoughts and fantasies. She wanted so badly to have Bella invite her back here so she could fuck both of us. Bella had no idea what was going on in her mind when she was humping against Bella’s leg. Bella knew instantly though when the blonde little tease got off on her. I watched her nostrils flare as she smelled the girl’s arousal. Her eyes darted to mine and I winked at her. Bella’s nipples were hard as hell through that dress and her own excitement was taking over.
I was wondering if she wasn’t about ready to throw the girl down on the floor and fuck her face the way the lust was floating around in this room between us. Man the way she looked at me I could tell we wouldn’t be here much longer.
Bella was so fucking aroused and so the fuck was I. Once our hot little dances were over, we tipped our dancer very well and she even handed Bella her card with a phone number trying so desperately to hint that she would go home with us and she didn’t want to be paid for it. She really wanted to fuck us.

Once we were in the car, I flew home and as soon as I took her hand and pulled her from the car all the way upstairs we were devouring each other. Our frantic kissing and licking on each other only got us hotter.
“My turn baby. Sit down.”
She climbed on the stage as we were now in our playroom and as the lights dimmed and the music started I started tugging my tie off and yanked it out and unbuttoned my vest sitting there getting lost in her sexiness above me. Her fingers went into the straps of the dress and she slowly lowered them both down as it just slid off her body only to pool at her feet. The red silk dress was now kicked off the stage and she was still dressed in red.

I decided that Bella in Red is just unfuckingbelievable. She stood in front of the pole and bent over and blew me a kiss then wiggled her body down it as the red little outfit she had underneath that dress shimmied up her thighs. I got a peek at the red little thong as she was now bent down her back to the pole her ass touching the backs of her heels and then she put her hands flat on both knees and pushed them open spreading them right in front of me.
I had an excellent view of a pair of wet red panties. They actually looked soaked and if I was to guess that by the evidence…Bella had a rather fantastic time having Jacaranda grind that ass into her lap and that wet pussy on her thigh and I was going to enjoy tasting my beloved’s sweet pussy when I got my hands on her.



~X~X~X~BELLA~X~X~X~


I slowly stripped the mini red bodysuit off and threw it off the stage, then held onto the pole swinging around slowly and came to stop in front of it teasing him mercilessly. I began to sing the lyrics to the song while I danced for Edward giving him his fantasy.

the show is over….
     close the story book….
           there will be no encore…..
               all the random hands that I have shook….
                               well they are reaching for the door…..
                                            I watch their backs as they leave single file….
                                                         you stood stubborn cheering all the while….


I know I can be colorful….
          I know I can be gray….
              but I know this loser's living fortunate….
                       cause I know, you will love me either way….
                                  most were being good for goodness sake….
                                                           but you wouldn't pantomime….
                                                             you are more beautiful when you awake….
                                                                                         than most are in a lifetime…..
                          


through the haze that is my memory….
                               well you stayed for drama….
                                     though you paid for a comedy….
                                               and I know I can be colorful….
                                                                  I know I can be gray….
                                                                       our colors fade away….
                                                  but I know this loser's living fortunate….
                                                                    cause I know, you will love me….
                                                                              yes I know, you will love me….
                                                                                  and I know, you will love me….
                                                                                                                 Either way….



And there is my look.


I finished the lyrics to the song and looked at my beautiful husband. 
I will forever love the way he looks at me.
I straddle his lap and look down at him to cradle his face while he cradles mine and I kiss his velvet smooth lips softly and lovingly…he pulls back and whispers into my lips… “You are forever mine…Kitten.”

The End

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who has followed EEK.  
I am honored to write for each and every one of you.

© Robshandmonkey~ All rights reserved.



The lyrics are from the song Colorful by the verve pipe and I heard this song the first time taken from a scene out of the movie Rockstar. If you haven’t seen it…Check it out…It is one of my favorite movies because of the hopeless romantic in me and the love story between Chris and Emily.


Chapter 69 will be the final chapter as the Epilogue. There is a reason I stopped at sixty-nine. Giggles….

The Epilogue is lemony sweet throughout as it is during their first hosted play party in Nevada. You will just have to wait and see if Edward gives in and allows Bella to do a scene with him. If you remember she is not the one that safe worded. Just saying.

I plan to have the Epilogue up AFTER I complete my next chapter of Shhhhh…..
EEK has been nominated for two hidden star awards. Cliffy bitch and Best Kiss. 
I was so honored to be nominated that I gushed! Thank You! Tremendously! 







3 comments:

  1. Hi, this is the first time I'm reviewing cos I wanted to catch up. I can't seem to leave a review @TWCS + I just really wanted to tell u what an amazing story this is! Its sooo good! I can't wait to read your other story Shhh, it sounds HOT!! Also thanks for rec'n Pigtails, its such a great fic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hon...finally found where my shimmer sis spends her days.....and what a warm and cozy place this is .......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice idea of Bella for a night on the town.

    ReplyDelete