Sunday, March 13, 2011

Chapter 63 The NFL, Cheerleaders, and Apologies

Edwards Eternal Kiss

Chapter 63

The NFL, Cheerleaders, and Apologies

~X~X~X~BELLA~X~X~X~


“Can I see him?”

“The third window over baby.”

I scanned and counted the windows of the rooms above the stadium. These were the private party suites.

Edward flew Charlie, Billy and a couple of the guys from the station to the ceremony and first game. He told him it was to thank him for the name my father gave to the Los Angeles Hellions Football team.



 The stadium was incredible.The colors were perfectly chosen in a deep burgundy, gold and white and black. The team mascot was a depiction of an evil little devil. Esme called him an imp. 

I gazed at my father sitting there in the luxurious party room overlooking the entire field drinking his beer and laughing with his friends. He looked happy.

Edward explained that he was sorry that the Cullen’s were too busy to entertain and relax but Charlie understood. He knew seeing me was not going to be part of his trip. I had cheerleaders to help with and opening ceremony stuff. He would see me on the big screen during the announcements but at least he wouldn’t see me up close. I was keeping my hair down and had on a baseball cap with the team’s logo on it with a big football jersey that way he wouldn’t really notice the changes.

Rene and Phil couldn’t make it. Phil was out on the road and Rene had planned to go with him this time. It rather made it easier.

“Do you see him baby?”

“Yes. Thank you. He looks happy.” I smiled up at Edward and he winked.

“Come on Kitten its time to start the ceremonies.”

“But everyone isn’t here yet.”

“They are here. Trust me.” He grinned that devilish little grin. He was up to something.

We headed down to the field and I wasn’t surprised it was sold out stadium. LA needed this; it had been a long time coming. It rather sucked that we wouldn’t be living here much longer.  

Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Carlisle, and Ben all made their way onto the platform. They looked beautiful standing up there and the crowd went wild.

They thanked everyone for attending, introduced the coaches, the team, and the cheerleaders, and handed the mic over to some guys in business suits.

They made announcements and introduced behind the scenes big wigs, investors, and what not and in the meantime, the lights lowered when they were done.

Edward made his way down to me and smiled at me brightly.

“Are you ready Kitten?” He yelled over the screaming fans.

“For what?” I yelled. It was so loud.

“Your apology!” He grinned. My eyes widened and I looked for Em and Ben and couldn’t find them.

“What is going on?” I yelled.

He grabbed my hand and had a microphone in it leading me back up to the platform that had cleared of everyone. I was the only one standing up there and Edward abandoned me. I nearly panic but then he pointed toward the field.


 I turned to look out on the field and that is when the music started blasting over the speakers. I saw the cheerleaders form a dance line and Edward announced,
“This is your payback baby! I love you!” he yelled and I watched as Emmett, Ben, Rosalie and Jasper all came out in their own little matching cheerleader uniforms.

I busted out laughing when the music ‘Cant touch this’ started and they all fell into a line standing in front of the girls doing the same routine.

Emmett was hilarious! He had the biggest grin on his damn face as he shook his hips, kicked his legs up, and shook his pom poms. Jasper and Rosalie were less than graceful and well Ben he just looked awkward at first but then he noticed how much fun Emmett was having and he jumped right in with him kicking his leg up as high as he could and shaking his shit. Then they did the turn around and smacked their own ass simultaneously with the girls. I would have had tears running down my face from laughing so hard if I was a human still. Alice was getting the whole thing on video and Edward made his way back up when they were finished taking their bows.
Emmett and Ben both blew me a kiss and mouthed the words ‘I am sorry.’

Edward was grinning from ear to ear at me.

“You are so mean!” I giggled and he handed me the mic. 

"Thank you! That was awesome! I would just like to thank my awesome dad who is up in the booth right now looking down. It is all because of Chief Charlie Swan that this team has a kick ass name! We love you! Now...I bring you the Los Angeles Hellions!!!!!!!!! I blew him a kiss and we made our way off the stage as Edward grabbed me from the platform and swung me around hugging me. I couldn't be fucking happier. 
We sat out on the field next to the cheerleaders where Emmett decided he didn't want his fun to end. He entertained the whole crowd yelling and getting them riled up yelling out Whoop Whoop! during the exhibition game. He had everyone laughing their asses off. Rosalie was mortified. Alice caught it all and was planning to post it on you tube!

By the fourth quarter I was sure we were going to lose but Edward leaned over and whispered in my ear. “It’s an exhibition game baby. It’s rigged. We win. We have to otherwise who is going to come back?”
I snorted out a laugh.
“Unbelievable.”
The overall night turned out to be a huge success but the next few days were pretty intense while Edward sat in his office cursing and getting angry in regards to the amount of shit he had to go through as far as finances were concerned with the celebration now behind us. 

~X~X~X~

Edward was sitting at his desk going over information gathered from the team. He was crunching numbers and figuring out costs vs. profits. I heard him growl a few times and decided he needed a break. It had been two days since the ceremony, he had been working, and on the phone constantly, at least it seemed like it to me.

I walked over to him, rubbed his neck, and ran my fingers through his hair. I let out a little moan trying to entice him a little.

“Isabella what are you doing?”

“I want to ask something of you.”

“Okay go ahead ask away sweet one.” He threw his pen down and turned his chair towards me.

“Give me ten minutes. I want you to meet me in the playroom but I don’t want you to collar me. I promise you I will make you forget all this stuff.” I smile wickedly.

“Hmm….alright. Ten minutes.”

I bolted for the stairs at vamp speed was in the bedroom throwing on my old USC outfit and went to open the playroom. Lit some candles and put on a little mood music in the background. I moved the liberator and his big chair right in front of one another. I let my hair down fluffed it up just they way he loved it and laid down in the liberator and waited for him. 



I gasped when he walked in.

My favorite jeans. Good God he knows how to get me worked up in seconds.

“Jesus what the hell are you wearing?” His eyes were lit up and he walked over to the panel and closed the door. 



“Have a seat Mr. Cullen.”

“Hmm.” He plopped down in the chair and I scanned his torso with my eyes.

“See something you want?” he smirked.

“Oh yeah. But I know something that you really, really want.”

“Oh do you now?”

“Yes. I do believe you have been curiously probing me about a certain experimental time in my life.”

His breath hitched and his eyes widened and lightened. He swallowed back venom and I sniffed the air. His lust was pouring out of him now.

“Hmm…seems I have your attention Mr. Cullen.” I smiled.

“Oh you most certainly do.”

“Well good. I thought maybe you might want me to give you a little sort of demonstration of the night in question maybe a little play by play since your so into football right now.”

I was teasing the hell out of him and he was fucking loving it. I knew that once I started to spew the words out, I wasn’t stopping until I was done. In the meantime to give him a little visual stimulation along with the telling of how me and another girl that lived in my dorm had gotten a little wasted one night and decided to see what all the fuss was about with a little girl on girl sex.
She however wasn’t a virgin so she was a little more experienced than I was. I can’t say that it wasn’t something I ever wanted to do again. It just wasn’t my thing. I liked boys. Men. Well now, that would just be Edward but I knew that my one night of taboo pleasure got a rise out of him and he bugged me for details often and he needed to relax and the whole apology thing made me think that he deserved this!

“Are you comfortable Mr. Cullen?”

“Yes.” His eyes were moving down my bare legs.

“You look really hot in that outfit how come you haven’t worn it before now?”

“I was saving it for a special occasion.” I shrugged.

“Why?”

“Because this is what I was wearing the night one of my dorm room roomies and I had a little bit too much to drink. You can say it has a little nostalgia to it considering my too short shorts were the reason we ventured into this in the first place.”

“Oh?” he waited.

“Yeah you see I was sitting on my bunk when Angela came into my room with a bottle of tequila and some limes. She was having an I hate men day and well I sort of just joined her in her man bashing. We started to drink and were getting pretty buzzed when I noticed her staring at my legs.”

I watched his chest rise and fall in an exaggerated breath.

“You have great legs you know that Bella.” Angela’s voice changed tones. It was breathier.

“Uh thanks. I think.” I looked at her curiously.

“Actually you’re very pretty. At least I think so.” She added.

“So are you Ang.” I said coolly.

“You really think so?”

“Yeah sure.”
  
“If I was into girls I would do you.” I said just as a matter of fact.

“Have you and another girl ever you know?” she looked at me curiously but I would even guess with some anticipation waiting for my answer.

“No.” I just stared at her trying to figure out what was up.

“You have never kissed a girl?” She asked cocking her head to the side.

“No why have you?” I waited my own curiosity was peaked now.

“Yes.”

“Really? What was it like?” I was surprised but needed to know.

“If you want to know you are just going to have to try it.”

“I stared at her and she was looking at me all droopy eyed and I could feel my heart rate pick up. Then she stood up, walked over to my bed, and sort of pushed me back on it as she hovered over me.”

“Do you want me to kiss you Bella?” I said repeating the way she had said it that night.

I could see Edward harden further and shift in his seat.

“Take it out baby.” I nodded at his groin.

“Alright.” He smiled bashfully, yanked his buttons, and had his hard cock in his hand.

“Where was I?”

“Uh…she wanted to kiss you.” He answered so quickly, which confirmed he was paying very close attention and I had to fight the giggle.

“Oh yeah. She asked and well I was buzzed so I asked her if she wanted to. She nodded and moved in straddling her body over mine and put her hands flat on the bed on both sides of my head.”
“If I kiss you and you like it can we go further?” She asked. I felt my heart beating faster and I was curious so I nodded. Her hands found mine and she gripped my wrists, pulled them up above my head, and put her weight on them to keep me where she wanted me. She moved in slowly and licked her lips. Her tongue came out and she didn’t waste any time, her mouth was partly opened and she pressed her tongue right against mine and pressed her body down into mine. Our hips were bumping and she had her tongue in my mouth and it was…nice. Different, soft but nice.”

“Jesus.” He moaned. “That sounds so fucking sexy.”
“Oh it was. Especially when I felt her hand let go of mine and she worked it down up under this shirt here and lifted it up exposing my bare breasts.”

“ ‘Fuck, your tits are pretty, may I? Her lips were on my nipples before I could say yes.
I couldn’t help it. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and I was truly turned on because the sensation was so intense.”

I pushed my shirt up and rubbed my thumbs over my nipples for him. His eyes were locked on them.

“She lowered herself down and lay between my thighs and went to town sucking on my nipples. She lavished each nipple with her tongue and nibbled and fuck it felt so good I couldn’t help my hips when the automatically would grind up into her though. ‘So sweet.’ She moaned and I couldn’t help but grind my hips into her a little harder. When she spoke to me, it felt so naughty. ‘Does that feel good Bella? The way you’re rubbing against me? I can make it better for you.”

Edward’s hand was gripping his cock.

“Fuck Bella.” He growled.

“That’s what she said when she got my shorts and panties off and was ready to go down and eat me out.”

Edward closed his eyes, let his head fall back, and sucked his bottom lip into his mouth.

“You like hearing about this huh?” I teased.

“Fuck yes!” His eyes met mine. “So would you mind if I showed you how she made me play with myself while she watched?”

A deep low grumble fell from his lips. He leaned forward and I spread my legs and pushed them apart spread out before him.

“Fuuuuuckkkk.”

“She did. With her tongue of course.” His eyes flashed up to mine and he was losing some internal battle.

“Tell me Bella were you as wet for her as you are for me right now?”

“Yes.” I breathed out rubbing circles around my outer lips.

“Did she watch you get off or did she help you?”

“Both.”

“Hmm…naughty girl.” He smirked.

“God it’s so sensitive.” I whimpered.

“Tell me Bella did you come for her?”

“Yes.”

“Once?”

“No.”

“More than once?”

“Yes.”

“Hmmm….”

“How? What did she do each time you got off?”

“Licking, first….then humping, then fingering.”

“Like this” He asked and he was right there between my thighs. His tongue came out and licked along the length of my slit slow and steady.

“Oh God!”

“Mm….Nope not him. Call on someone closer.” He moaned out and flicked his tongue over my clit.

“Edward. Yes just like that! Yes!”

He buried his face in between my legs licking and sucking at the tender folds. I could hear the wetness as his lips and teeth smacking together against my skin.

“Fuck I love your flavor!” he growled, nipped and sucked.

“Oh God that’s it. Lick that yes!”

“There baby?”

“Right there yes!”

“Come for me like you did her.” He demanded and bit on my clit sucking hard his finger plunged into me and he fingered me hard and fast.

“OH FUCK! Yes baby I am gonna….I am gonna….”

“Now!” he demands and I scream out his name, shake, and shiver as his tongue lapped at my lips putting pressure right where I needed it and flicking it fast as fast as he could.
As my orgasm subsided and I panted, he was standing at the head of the Liberator. I looked up at him when my eyes finally opened and he stood over me looking down. His eyes were burning into mine and his hand moved over his cock slow at first picking up speed.

“Yummy.” I moaned and opened my mouth.

“Fuck…do you want something Kitten?” He continued to stroke.

“Yes! You now!”

“You want this?” he stroked it squeezing out a little pre cum and letting the tip barely touch my bottom lip.

“Jut it out.” He demanded, I pouted, and he squeezed some more onto it as I licked it off.
“Mmmmm…”

“Fuck you like that don’t you?” He asked. His lids all hooded in lust.  

“Yes,” I nodded bobbing my head up and down.

“More?” he asked.

I nodded again smiling at him.

“Tilt your head back off the end. I am gonna fuck that sweet mouth of yours.” He watched me shift and my head now hung over the top all the way back.

“Fucking perfect! Look at that, its right where it needs to be.” He reached down to the sides of the chair, yanked the chain and cuffs, and slapped them on my wrists tightening them down so that they were to the sides of the chair restraining me. He walked over to the wall grabbed a chain off it and slid it under the chair and up around making sure I couldn’t get out of the chair. I was bound tight to it as he locked it in place.

“This way you don’t go anywhere and stay right where I want you.” He smirked.

“Open.” He commanded and I did as he asked eagerly.

“Wider Isabella. I know you can baby. I want to see your tonsils.”

“That’s it. God I am going to fuck you so good. You will swallow all of it won’t you baby?”

“Uh huh.” I can’t smile holding my mouth open like this but I am sure he sees it in my eyes.
He tilts his body forward rubs the head over my lips and then plunges it down my throat.
“JESUS! God Bella, that’s it baby. I love that fucking throat!” he growled and he began to pump in and out. If I were human, I would be gagging. He plunged it in deep and I latched onto him and swallowed with the head of him right against the muscle of my throat as it constricted around his cock.

“Holy SHIT Fuck!” He whined and I swallowed again. His body tensed up and I felt it hit the back of my throat as I gulped against his head hard. I could see his cock pulsing all along the shaft with each pump it pulsed another stream shot into my throat. I watched it pulse with at least five streams of him filling my mouth spilling down my throat.

He flipped me around and laid me so that my ass was up on the hump. He gripped my knees, pushed them up, and spread me out.
“FUCK! I need to be in you!” he growled his lips locked onto my nipple and he sucked and fucked me hard and fast.

I grabbed his hair pulling it while screaming out in sheer ecstasy. “Oh God baby!” I cried out with each thrust.

“I fucking love fucking you!” he growled.

“Please Edward.”

“Please what?”

“Please harder.”

“Oh no you don’t. This is all you’re getting right now.” He slowed and I whimpered.

“Noooo… more, harder, faster!” I whined.

He gave me the most devious smile. “Fuck I just love to hear you beg like that!” He pulled out slow and pushed in slower.

I glared at him.

“RESPECT Isabella.” He commande his eyes narrowing. 

I knew we weren’t in playtime in our D/s roles but he did have one rule that was enforced twenty-four seven in his playroom. I was to respect him, which meant NO glaring. I could live with that. I often thought that maybe he made that rule up because he knew I couldn’t stop myself from doing it.

He slammed into me giving me what I wanted. What I needed. I cried out in pleasure and he came again gritting his teeth to keep from biting me.

Even though we heal quickly if he bit my neck, it may show at the funeral so I gave him another option. I could see he needed it.

“My breast.”

His eyes shot to mine and he whimpered.

“Do it!”

“Fucking mine!” he growled and his teeth locked on right over my heart.

He could scar me everywhere and I wouldn’t care. My orgasm rocked him and me both. We shattered together and collapsed only to lay here for hours after wards.

We caressed and lick each other from head to toe, tasting and kissing and God I could lick him all fucking day and night. He lavished me with kisses, I returned them I don’t remember at what point we moved but we had ended up in our bed, and he laid there with me gazing down at him. My fingers traced his jaw and his lips. His eyes started to shift and he stopped looking at me.  

“What’s wrong baby?”

“It’s ten o’ clock.”

“Yeah so?”

“Your coffin arrives in a half an hour.” He says softly with a furrowed brow. Pain etched on his face.
His eyes search mine.

“Are you sure about this Bella.” I can see the concern in his eyes. The moments we just shared and were so lost in each other had vanished into thin air as he sank into a downhearted mood.

“Yes.”

He nods,  gets out of bed to go get dressed. I don’t see or speak to him for the next day and a half. He just disappears to go off and be alone. I didn’t chase after him. I figured that maybe he needed this time to himself. I also didn’t go down to see it. I stayed in our room the entire time trying to psyche myself up.

Tomorrow night would be the last time I heard my parent’s voices. I won’t get to see them but I will be able to smell them, hear their heartbeats, taste their tears in the air and listen to them breathe in air I no longer do all the while, I have to just lie here and let them say goodbye.

~X~X~X~


©Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes we are winding down....I am going to guess about five chapters or less before it is over....
I am warning you now that I balled my head off writing the next chapter and I have no idea why.
Edward gets to keep her. It's not like she died but the whole thing I think is that my story is nearing it's end and I am having seperation anxiety I guess...
 
I didn't think i wrote angst very well and after I reread this I am still not sure. Let me know what you all thought. 
I just sort of felt like no one ever really touched this topic in fanfiction and it is kind of sort of a big part of their sacrifices. 

Thanks for the reviews you are all so awesome!

I couldn't resist humilating Emmett... it was just too perfect...

muahhh







1 comment:

  1. I loved the payback - it was fucking hilarious. I loved that Emmett got a taste for cheerleading. I loved Bella's distraction for Edward. Telling him about her girl on girl encounter and acting it out for him was very hot.

    ReplyDelete