Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CHAPTER 65 Romp in the woods

 EDWARD’S ETERNAL KISS

CHAPTER 65

ROMP IN THE WOODS

~X~X~X~Edward~X~X~X~


On the way out of the house, I noticed peach lingerie lying on the floor by the door.
I smiled to myself at the thought of my beautiful Kitten out there running around in the woods very bare. She had to be a breathtaking sight. I am positive without a doubt as I turn to look back at my reflection in the panes of glass on the window that I can give it all up to him.

I ripped off my clothes and took off after her. I could hear her giggling and the air that was disturbed by her body running ahead of me as I followed her scent. I stopped for a moment took a deep breath and let Edwarcula out to play.

Permission to proceed?

Permission granted.

God I love the fact that I am so fucking fast. Fast enough to pass her, circle back around, and come at her head on. That first look when she gets a little startled realizing I am in front of her and not behind.

I stop at the base of a huge pine tree, press my back to it, and wait. She is headed right for me. I can smell her venom. The blood of the last animal she drank from. That sweet nectar between her legs and that damn strawberry shampoo she uses.

For a split second, I catch the scent of her fear when she is startled upon our first encounter. My cock fucking grew hard and harder.

“Where you running too little girl?”

Her instinct kicks in and she hisses and then realizes she isn’t in danger. She cocks her head to the side, gives me an impish grin, and starts walking slowly and seductively towards me.

“Hmm…I am surprised how fast you can be. I feel cheated.”

“Cheated? I didn’t cheat.”

“I didn’t say you did. I just said I felt it.” She shrugs.

“Well what can I do to make it up to you?” I take in her nakedness with my eyes.

“A deer perhaps?” I ask.

“Nope.” She says popping the p.

“A bear?” I offer.

“Uh huh.” She shakes her head.

“Well then what does my little vamp want to make it all better?”

“Pussy.” She breathes out in a lusty breath as she slowly moves towards me.

“I want some pussy.” Her hand moves over the curve of her hip as she lets it slowly move down between her legs and she cups her sex.

“Fuck that sounds so fucking hot.” I inhale listen and hone in on the wildlife around me. 

“Shall I wait here?” She asks plopping down on a log.

“No. I want you by my side.” I take off running towards the scent of a lion and she is right off to the right behind me. It is the same distance she would be if she were collared. 

It is farther than I would like but I am fucking fast and she has no problem keeping up with me this time.

He is perched in a tree his tail is slowly whipping back and forth, as his attention is diverted to a small rabbit that is hopping under the brush. He is contemplating if it is worth the effort to go after it having no idea that I am already on the hunt. In two seconds, I fly up gripping onto his back and roll to the forest floor with him pulling him out of his comfortable birds eye view. He is stunned for a moment and then crouches to defend as he hisses, his tail still whipping back and forth.

“Kitty wanna play?” We were circling one another and he was sniffing the air trying to get some recognition as to what I was.

“Don’t even bother. You will be dead before you realize I am a threat…or maybe not.” I see her standing there prancing on the balls of her feet licking her lips.
I lunge for the cat and pounce on his back pinning him to the ground. His legs are curled up under him and he can’t get any advantage because he is no match for my strength.

“You wanted some pussy?” I looked over my shoulder and she bolted for me.

“Grab the scruff of his neck and climb on.” I shift back a little and she takes her position in front of me throwing her leg over his back and giving me a huge whiff of that sweet pussy already saturated in her sweetness.

“Good girl. You feed. I fuck sound like a deal?” I run my tongue along the shell of her ear. She purrs like a good little kitten and I reposition dropping my head down to let my tongue out and lick right up the length of her spine letting the cat go as she has control of him now.

“Oh naughty girl that just made you gush didn’t it?” I gripped her hips and lifted her up off the back of him and my hand slid down between her legs.

“Such a wet pussy.”

“Wait. Grab my hair.” She asks and I have no problem with that idea.    
She hisses when I tug it getting the full mane of her head into my fist. 
I watch her lock her lips onto his neck and she draws a mouthful in, then turns her head, and looks over her shoulder. She opens her mouth and a slow stream of blood began to trail from the top of her shoulder down her back.
My mouth fills with venom…My cock is harder than steel. Her eyes are locked on mine.

“Fuck I love you so nasty like this! So fucking naughty.”

With my other hand, I grip her hip and lift her up sliding my body up under to set her down on my dick.

“Such a wet pussy…feed baby.” I growl and plunge into her as far as I can go and begin to lick the trail of blood she left for me to feed on. I move my tongue up along her back gripping her hair and slamming my hips into her hard. My cock continues to get even harder listening to her lips suck and draw in the blood of the lion down her throat as his heart rate slows to a much slower pace.  

“Is that good baby. Fuck, I can tell you love this. Your clit is so swollen and I haven’t even touched it yet whimper for me. I want to hear that little whimper!” I slammed into her pulling sounds out of her that I want to hear.

She drops the cat under her and reaches up bringing her hands over her head and gripping my hair. Turning her head to the side looking back at me and licking her bloody lips, she whines and whimpers.

“Harder! I know you can fuck it harder do it!”

I yank on her hair still wrapped in my hand, “Don’t push me little girl. I certainly don’t need you how to tell me how to fuck. In case you haven’t noticed your pussy is soaked for me and I didn’t even have to fucking touch it to get it that way!” I said through gritted teeth.

“Mm…mmm…..ohhhh…..shit!” she curses as I wrap my hand around her throat the other still fisted in her hair.

“What’s wrong love feeling a little threatened?” I tug.

“Fuck you!” she spats.

“I am.” I slam into her hard squeezing my fist tighter yanking her head back and licking the shell of her ear.

“Fuck Yes! Mmmm…”

“That’s it baby moan for me. Beg.” I slow my thrusts down.

“Fuck! Don’t God please don’t stop!”

“Tell me how good it is. Tell me no one can do what I do to you.”

“Oh fuck please it feels fucking wonderful when you fuck me hard. No one else does what you do! No one will ever feel this. Yours…all yours now fuck me fucking harder now!” she screams out.
I pull out climb off the cat and she spins around. Anger burning in her eyes.

“What the fuck?”

“You think you can do it better well then come on show me.” I hissed.

She lunged for me throwing me on my back her fingers laced in the locks through the base of my skull.
I reach out, grip her waist, and position her right over my hardness.

“Ride it!” I growled. “Go on my little slut. Ride it as hard and as fast as you want. Take it. It’s yours. Show me how hard and better you can be at getting fucked by my cock…do it yourself!”

“Fine!” she hisses and her fingers tighten all through my hair.

“Don’t mind if I hold on do you?” She yanks my head into the position she wants and slams her lips into mine.
Her tongue still coated in blood and I lick and suck her sweet mouth swallowing her venom that is practically draining from her glands.

“Fuck I love the taste of your venom.” I gasped between her kisses.

“Ours!” she snaps and bares her teeth.

“Oh baby wants a bite?” I smirk at her.

“Yesssssssssss.” She has venom dripping off her lips.

“God you can ride a cock so fucking good look at you! That’s it baby take what you want. I want to fill that sweet pussy with all of me and I will but not until I have you bent over. I am going to fuck you raw! Now fucking ride me and get off!” I growled.

“Oh God baby…oh...sooo sooo…..fuck…fuck…” Her feet are flat on the forest floor her thigh muscles flex with each movement she takes lifting and lowering her self onto my hardness. I watch her lips spread when she pushed down and close when she lifts up.

“Look at those sweet lips..so wet!” I reach down and press on her clit.

“Oh fuck fuck fuck too much fuck!”

“No it isn’t!” I pinch her clit harder and start stroking it. Her entire body shines in the moonlight and shakes under the stars in convulsive spasms as she orgasms all over me.

“Fuck!” I hiss at the sensation of her coming hard on my cock.

Not yet. I am not going to come yet. I am going to teach her! Fuck this!

Her body slows and her chest is heaving. I swear I can feel a phantom pulse in that sweet tight pussy…taunting me.

She lets her body fall forward onto me and nuzzles into my neck kissing and licking at it.

“Aww…poor pussy worn out?” I taunt.

“No.” her tone sharp and clipped.

“Good because I am ready to fuck the shit out of you!”

She squeezed her pussy around me and caused me to groan out in pleasure.

“Tease.”

“Kittenella?” I froze. We were not fucking alone.

“What?”

“Do you see what I see?” I asked her in the lowest tone I can so that only she can hear me as we laid there.

“What?” she answered in the same tone. We are like one being. She can sense what my body is doing as she mimic’s mine. A slight lift of her head her eyes look at mine and she follows my gaze sensing my tense taught muscles underneath her.  

“I am going to rip his fucking head off.” My tone now audible to him.

I lifted her up and pushed her behind me blocking her body with my own.

"Edward! What the hell is he doing here?" 


©Robshandmonkey ~ All rights reserved

Yes I know short chapter but the next one is coming up pretty quick just a few edits. I wanted to give you something versus making you wait longer....
oh and so i left you hanging but trust me less than a day and I will have the next part up! Promise...




















1 comment:

  1. I love it when Edwarcula and Kittenella come out to play.

    ReplyDelete