Thursday, March 17, 2011

CHAPTER 66 DEATH DO US PART

EDWARDS ETERNAL KISS

CHAPTER 66

DEATH DO US PART

~X~X~X~ EDWARD ~X~X~X~



“Let me have him!” she hisses.
“NO!” I growled. “He is mine!” I took off running for him at full speed as he hissed and crouched.
“He is probably a newborn!” She yelled.
I didn’t fucking care, he was mine and I roared and flew through the air crashing into his body hard. The forest around us shook as our bodies colliding sounded like a huge thunderstorm bearing down on us.
“FUCK YOU CULLEN!” He hissed.
“What the fuck are you doing here?” I couldn’t take my eyes off him. I couldn’t fucking hear him to know what his next move was. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.
“ANSWER ME!” I roared and his eyes moved to her as I could feel her now closer. I looked over and she was off to the side of me.
“GOD DAMN IT! ISABELLA GET BACK!” I yelled.
“Fucking sweet.” His eyes are focused on her and I watch the motherfucker get a fucking hard on right in front of me looking at my Bella naked.
“This time I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!” I raged and lunged at him grabbing his shirt and flinging him through the trees. His body knocking them down as he barrels through out of control landing hard but I am right there when he rights himself.
“I can smell her. Come on Edward. We could tag team her! I always wanted a little DP action.” 
“ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“EDWARD NO!” Her scream echoes through the trees but I am focused on him only.
 I then feel my entire body slam into a boulder as he has me by my hair and flinging me around like a rag doll. Fuck, he is strong!!!
I can’t hear the fucker to know what his next move is. It feels like I am handicapped.
“AFTON STOP!” She yells.
What the fuck is she doing? Her instinct should be to attack and defend for me. She moves in closer to us.
“ISABELLA GET OUT OF HERE!” I yell at her again.
“No Edward. He wants to play. Let’s play with him.” She suddenly smiles at him.
My eyes widen in horror. “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” My chest is giving out heavy pants my loins are rumbling from the guttural growling that is rising up out of me.
“Like what you see? I do believe you wanted to do something naughty to my ass the last time we spoke. Well that probably would have been a bad idea considering I was collared then. But now I don’t have one on. Sooo…”
My teeth clenched so damn tight I thought they would snap off. My fists tightened as the rage boiled in my gut and was about to come out of me when her eyes flashed to mine and then I heard her.
Wait Edward. Just wait. Let her work her magic…She will hand him to you on a silver fucking platter. Patience baby…
I stand here stunned and watch her as she tries to convince him she is willing to do him.
“You like what you see. You know fair is fair. Why are we the only one’s naked?” She cocks her head to the side and brings her hand up to her mouth sucking on the tip of her finger as she teases him. I know she is doing it now to distract him but it makes me want to kill him all the more.
“I wanna see it. Who knows it may be too big for me to take.” She coos at him stroking his ego. I fight the growl and hiss that want to come out of my mouth. It is taking every ounce of control that I have left in me to stay until he is distracted and I am out of his line of site as he follows her naked form. She is too close to him and my eyes watch his for any hint that he is going to attempt to touch her.
Wait Edward. Not yet. He is a newborn. Stronger and if you can’t hear him…He is more dangerous. Trust me baby. I don’t mean a word! I promise baby. Trust me. Trust her.
He licks his lips eye fucking her. Son of a bitch. My jaw is so tight I can feel the muscles as if they want to snap.
“Fuck…you are so fucking hot bare ass naked I just knew it. Damn and such sweet tits. I bet you like having those little nipples bitten.”
“You like?” she bats her lashes at him. I grit my teeth even harder my fists clenched at my sides so tight I am sure I am cutting into my own skin with my sharp nails.
“Oh yeah sexy slut…Now I see what all the fuss was about. I bet he fucked you while he changed you too. Did it feel good being fucked by a vampire while you’re human? I wouldn’t know…Chelsea just bit me and then the bitch left me to return to her Master.”
I was about to lose it.
Edward not yet. Let me get around to the side of him. I know he is testing you just trust me baby.
“That is sort of a personal moment I don’t really want to share.” She states. “I don’t really think that should be what is getting you all hard now. I would prefer to think I am the one responsible for that huge bulge in your pants.” She added.
“You are getting me hard little bitch. I really owe you a good ass fucking for not submitting to me like you should have. Didn’t you know you’re never supposed to say no to a Master?”
“Mmm…Oh yeah. I was punished for that. A really red ass. You aren’t going to punish me are you?” she continues to slowly cause him to turn as he follows her body. His perverted mind doesn’t want to stop looking at her and I hate that he is. Every second more is torture.
Almost Edward. Almost baby…..
The minute I am out of his view as he follows her circling around him I leapt for him.
Coming down on him with all my strength, I grab him by the neck twist and spin in mid air ripping his fucking head off and we both crash down on top of Bella.
My breath is harsh and I toss the head gripping onto her.
“Baby. Are you okay?” She grabbed on to me shaking. Her body grew more and more spastic as she violently shook. 
“Shhh…you are fine baby. I am so sorry.”
“Burn him! Burn him now!” she screeched. I had no fire to burn him with.
I bent over and dismembered him into a pile.
“Nice Ass.”  Rosalie comes out of the brush and I realize she is talking to me.
“Shut up Rosalie!” I scowled.
“No really it is a rather cute tush.” She says as she lights Afton’s remains on fire.
She looks over at us and smiles cheekily. “Alice sent me. Well no actually what happened was she told us that you were both naked and well…Emmett said he wouldn’t mind seeing Bella but you were the reason he opted out. Then Jasper said “Well I don’t want to see his naked ass. And so well…I volunteered. I was right. You do have a nice ass.” She turned and took off through the trees giggling.
Bella was doubled over in laughter as I stood there completely stunned that I had just basically stood in front of Rosalie Hale completely naked and did not even cover up.
Then her voice rang through the trees, “Jesus I can’t believe I bet against Alice! Damn Edward how long is that meat stick? What a good nine inches?? Jesus…”
Bella fell on the ground laughing. I would swear that if it were possible for me to blush, I would be as red as Rudolph’s nose on Christmas Eve.
“You think that is funny do you?” I pounced on her. She screeched and slowly her giggles died off. “That was utterly mortifying I will have you know.”
“Next time you will bring some matches now won’t you.” She quipped.
“Oh you are so bad…Bella are you okay? I am sorry that you had to see that. Or that he watched us. I didn’t hear him. I don’t know what the hell is up with that but it was maddening!" It’s maddening.”
“But you heard me right?”
“Yes baby I heard you. Did you do that?”
“Yes.”
“What about at the funeral did you hear me then too?”
“Yes baby. Are you figuring out how to do it or is she letting you?”
“I think I can control it if you let me practice sometime.”
“You can practice anytime you want.”
“How about right now?”
“Go ahead.”
I need you in me. Now.
“Mmm…your wish my command.”
~X~X~X~
We were getting the hell out of here as soon as we got back from our romp. Hell, I was going to be marrying her and by the end of this week, we would be off on our honeymoon.
“So I hear you had a threesome.” Emmett teased upon our arrival. I wasn’t amused as I threw things into my luggage packing.
“No asshole. I can’t believe the fucker was watching us in the forest. I hate to think of how long he had been following since I can’t hear him.”
“Dude do you realize in a few days your going to be married?”
I smiled as my heart swelled.
“Yeah I fucking do. I am taking me a wife.” I grinned.

~X~X~X~

“What the hell do you mean you get first dibs?” Jasper yelled.
“I fucking called it!” Emmett argued.
“NO that isn’t how it works! Alice and I have not tried it yet.”
“Well that is your fault not mine!”
“Why the fuck is it our fault?” Alice asked.
“Cause you never asked to ride on the God damn plane before.”
“Well hell I want to take Esme in there then too!” Carlisle added.
“Wait a second. I do believe it’s our plane maybe Ben should decide.” Tia stated.
We had been in the air for about ten minutes and it was only an hour flight. I casually got up from my seat next to Bella who was reading a brochure for locations that we were considering to get married in. I kneeled down and tapped her on the knee. Her eyes met mine and she smiled. I pressed my finger to my lip to say Shhhh…. reached out and took her hand and she got up and we tiptoed off and made our way back to the cabin. We were so stealth, they were still out there arguing over who was the next couple to join the mile high club for this flight.
I grinned at her.
“You are so bad.” She whispered.
“You love it.”
“You know I do. Rawr!” she growled into my neck.
“I love you Bella Marie Swan soon to be Bella Marie Cullen.”
“I love you Edward Anthony Cullen soon to be the Master of my heart, my body, and my soul.”
“Hmm… I am not those already?” I looked down at her tracing her nose with my fingertip.
“Oh... I forgot Master of my Tax returns.” She giggled throwing her head back.
We had suddenly been discovered as MIA’s.
BAM BAM BAM!
“HEY!” Emmett yelled.
“Hey now watch the interior there Cullen!” Ben snapped at Emmett.
“Sorry man but what the hell? Those fuckers have been in there a lot.”
“Oh come you guys leave them be. They are going to be newlyweds!”
“So!”
“So that’s a pretty significant life changing experience they need their alone time.”
“Oh bullshit. Those two are like Energizer bunnies hopped up on crack when it comes to sex. Hell they have me and Rosey beat as of late!”
“I doubt that highly son.” Carlisle interjects.
“Okay I guess your right. Hey Rosey baby they got a bathroom…” I could see him wagging his brows at her through the door.
I laid Bella down on the bed fully wrapped in my arms.
I kissed her ear lobe tracing the length of her jaw to her chin with my tongue, moving up to her lips looking into those beautiful butterscotch and burgundy eyes of hers. I nuzzled my nose to hers.
I released her and slowly pushed her dress up over her head tossing it on the floor.
“Naked. I need you naked.” I gripped her bra and ripped it off her my hands moved down to her panties and yanked them off too. I sat up on my knees pulled off my shirt and tossed it unfastened my pants kicked off my shoes and in one swoop removed my socks pants and boxer all at the same time. I lifted her up and slid her under the sheets.
“Let me in Kitten.” I whispered into her ear as she spread her legs and I lowered my body down in between her legs.
“Oh Edward your so hard.”
“Only for you love.” I kissed her rubbing my cock up against her clit.
“Why Mr. Cullen are you making love to me?” she looked beautiful under me.
“Yes I am Miss Swan is that a problem?” I asked sliding up and sheathing my length in her. It was fucking heaven burying myself in her.
I pressed my lips to hers parting them and sliding my tongue begging for an entrance there as well. She happily opened her lips and let the tip of her tongue tease mine.
“Mmmm…I love being inside of you.” I whispered into her lips.
“I love you being inside of me.”
I kissed along her neck. “Who makes you feel good?”
“You do.” She gasped as I pressed harder into her.
“Whose pussy is this?” I pushed in deeper uttering the words in her hear teasing it with my tongue.
“Yours baby.”
“Who makes it wet?”
“Oh God you do Edward. Sooo good…”
“Tell me.”
“Tell you what.”
“Tell me this is sweet torture but you’re a naughty little girl and you need it harder. Want it harder. I know you do.” I bit her lobe a little harder.
“Oh Jesus! It is sweet torture.”
“Admit it my little Kitten. It’s all right. I know your body better than you and right now you want me to slam it into you don’t you.” I honeyed my words as I spoke them. Her pussy clamed down on me and I grinned knowing damn well I was right.
“Tell me.”
She started to chew on her lip.
I shook my head in amazement. For as much as we have done and been through she still gets that shy embarrassed expression when I ask something naughty of her.
“Come Bella. I fuck you in the ass and you beg for it. This can’t be that hard.”
“Jesus it feels so good when you go slowly but I do like it hard.” I pinched her nipple and moved down to work it and suck on it.
“Mmm…”
“I can feel you tightening that already tight pussy on me. Are you trying to make me come?” I bit her nipple tugged it pulling it in my teeth looking up at her.
“Yessss.” She breathed out.
“Bella baby?”
“Hmm…”
“I want your lips on my cock. I need to fuck that sweet mouth.”
Her eyes met with mine.
“You do?” she looked surprised.
I didn’t ever out right ask her for this. We just sort of went into it but for once, I felt like it was all right to ask her to give me a blowjob.
“I will make you come first but yeah. I want to fuck that sweet mouth of yours.”
“Oh God!” she tightened up on me.
“Why Bella Marie does that make you hotter, wetter?”
“Oh yes!” she grinded into me.
“Fuck Kitten that’s so fucking sweet.” I pumped harder got up on my knees threw her legs over my shoulders and buried it to the hilt in her. She shattered when I begged her for it again. I liked that. I liked that a lot.
It amazed me we were still learning new things all the time. Discovering something new and we had all of eternity to figure it all out.
BAM BAM BAM!!
I hear Emmett in a singsong voice, “Oh Edwarrrrrrrd its soooooo harddddd!”
“Fucking Emmett.”
Bella is giggling.
“Alright you two get dressed we are ready to land! Get your asses in here and put your seat belts on!” Ben yelled at us.
“Well Miss Swan are you ready to take a gamble?”
“But you haven’t fucked my mouth yet.” She pouted.
“Oh baby. I can do that as soon as I give you my wedding gift.”
“Wedding gift? Shit Edward! I didn’t get you anything!”
“Yes you did Kitten. You gave me the best gift of all. You.”
“That’s no gift! That’s a dependant!”
“No baby that is my sexy sweet hot little submissive. Come on you may not need to pick a location once you see what I got you.”
“Okay what is that supposed to mean??”
“Get dressed we are descending!”
We hurried and made it back to our seats with several angry vampires around us. I just smirked at them.
“You all are just pissed off because you didn’t think of it first!”

Emmett threw a magazine at me, I ducked, and it smacked Bella in the head.

“HEY!” she growled.

“Oh Baby I am sorry!” I snorted out a laugh.

She glared at me.

“Oh come on Bella it didn’t hurt. You’re a vampire!”

“Yeah but your still supposed to be somewhat sympathetic to my pain!”

“And what pain would that be baby? Damn Kitten…you are still too human sometimes.” I laughed kissing her forehead. “There does that make it all better?”
“Yes.” She whined nuzzling into me as my eyes caught sight out the window.
“Look baby. Have you ever been here?”
“Nope!” she looked out over the lit up city of Las Vegas.
“Me neither.” She looked at me her eyes wide with surprise.
“Seriously as old as you are you have never been here?”
“Nope never had a reason to come here before. I always made wagers with my brothers those were always so much better, I mean after all it was a bet with them that led me to you.”
Her eyes lit up even more excited now. I smiled at my bride to be anxious to claim her again as mine once I gave her the multi million-dollar home for her wedding gift.
I was sort of hoping we could exchange vows on the terrace that overlooked all of Las Vegas at night all lit up with foliage around giving it that beautiful botanical look.
Stephan and Vladimir were again employed to create a super massive playroom of the top floor that was sectioned off with different scene rooms with an added simulation of a bar/strip club stage that was above the seats below where I could live out one of my fantasies whenever my heart desired.
Yes, I was a fucking pervert and wanted to role-play that whole dancer/customer scene complete with dollar bills and a smutty dressed Kitten in five-inch high heel stripper shoes and maybe in that sweet little dress she wore when I changed her. That shit was hot. Fuck my cock got hard fuck fuck! I wanted the whole atmosphere to feel like I was really in a club and have my own personal stripper up on stage dancing for me. Okay I admit it I am a stripper whore. That whole scene just turns me right the fuck on. Guilty as charged.
Ben thought it would make a great place to have a play party and he and Tia would help plan it after our honeymoon.
Secretly I knew Isabella had confided in Tia about the whole scene thing and that was a subject we may have to discuss. I wasn’t fond of the idea. But time would tell as to whether or not I would grant such a request. I thought about intimidation by threatening to expose her but I knew I didn’t want her exposed at all. It was still up for debate.
As we exited the plane and jumped into the huge limo heading for home I thought about where I could fuck Bella’s mouth and I knew just the place. Yeah I was fucking perverted but oh the visual.
My cock hardens in anticipation.

© Robshandmonkey~ All rights reserved.

Yes, well there you have it the set up for the final chapters. I would say three at best.
Good God I am in tears again letting this go is so not easy! Ugh!
I would like to announce that I have two awesome new Beta/prereaders for Shhhh…..
Nicole and Dianne have already helped with the plot of the story and are going to make it all pretty and flow the way it should….
WE are *A Hoor Trifecta* as Nicole so eloquently put it!
I met these lovely ladies over at Random Acts of Rob who were reccing this story out to the Rob fandom and I can’t thank them enough for that!
I have been in awe of each and everyone of you in the fact that you are all still reading this story even when you all wanted to rip off Edward’s dick and beat him with it or smack Bella upside the head for being so ditzy!
I will be posting the final chapters of EEK in the next week and then I am taking a week to just plan and plot then I am diving into writing and sending all that I can towards the  rest of trifecta to put their seal on it. I can’t help it if they lick it and get it all slobbery before it gets to you so be warned…
Shhhh…..I predict is going to be so very hot and this Edward and Bella are going to be erotic, romantic, naughty, lusty and any other sexually charged word you can imagine.
Once I have completed EEK I will be zipping it up and posting it on my blog and making it all sparkly for Shhhh….Chock full of photo’s manipulations, pervy art and maybe a teaser. I would like to have a page dedicated to discussion for those that want to disclose their theories about it and will start that as well….
I will be posting it also on Fanfic. I like fanfic minus the fact that it doesn’t let you post photos but I have met great people from there as I have from here as well…If it is pulled oh well! I won’t be the first!
I am not going the Twilighted route because as I have said before Twilighted took a hit to my ego when they denied EEK because my tense was off. So I would love to deny them Shhhhh…..!
Yeah it’s a little vindictive but maybe they should reconsider their stupid idiotic rules for perfection when this is a fandom of non-professionals that love their muse’s and not a damn publishing company that is making a load of cash off free work! Just sayin!


1 comment:

  1. Why oh why did that damn plane have to land so soon? ;-)

    ReplyDelete