Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 11 Rack Em Up!

Edward's Eternal Kiss
Chapter 11
Rack Em Up!
~x~x~x~BELLA~x~x~x~

We all climbed into to the limo and I could instantly tell that Edward was a back to his flirty self from the prior coldness he showed towards me earlier in the week. I wondered why that was but didn't harp on it too much.
"So I bet you it is quiet with the girls gone huh?" Jasper looked over past Alice at me and smiled.
Damn he is just as sexy as Edward. Did Dr. Cullen adopt these kids from Beverly Hills 90210 adoption agency or something?
"Actually you were there this week you saw how busy she was." Alice looked at him and something passed between them but I had no idea what.
I could feel Edwards eyes focused on me the entire drive over. "So where are we going?" I asked curiously.


"Hollywood Billiards" Emmett chimed in. "They have a great bunch of high quality tables and eight giant screens with sports playing on them. You ever been?"

"No I am not much of a sports fan."
"Well then we want Edward on our team." Emmett says giving me that "sorry" look.
"Oh see how you are!" I feigned hurt by holding my heart and pouting. Edward just chuckled.
"That is okay we will take Bella on our team!" Alice says and winks at me. I begin to wonder if she knows how good I am at pool, although I am not going to mention it to her.
Jasper just winks and says "We are here." as he climbs out before Laurent can open the door for us.
We make our way inside and I find Edward leading me in pressing his cool hand to the small of my back. Suddenly I start to think that this sort of feels like a date...well almost.




The pool hall is two levels, it is really crowded and I think it will take forever to get us a table but it doesn't as The Cullen's have reserved one that looks down over the whole place. When we get to our table it has a few small tall tables around and the server has just put down pitchers of beer. "Will there be anything else Mr. Cullen?" The server asks and Edward leans down, "You can order whatever you like to drink." he whispers in my ear.
"Beer is fine actually," and he pours me a drink while we pick out our sticks.
Emmett is the first to break and he sinks the two stripes right off.
"Wow, impressive."
He misses his next shot, then Jasper goes and misses. Then its Rosalie's turn she sinks one and then scratches and they all agree it's my turn.
I smile sardonically at all of them and say, "Silly Cullen's Pool is for Swan's." and I happily cleared the entire goddamn table, blew the dust off the end of my pool stick and smiled wickedly at all of them. They all sat there with their mouths hanging open and I grabbed the rack and said "I do believe I get to break."
Alice was the only one that was not surprised and Jasper let out a hoot and a holler and came over grabbing me up and swinging me around and kissing his cold lips to my cheek. I can't help but laugh. "I love you darlin'" he says setting me back down.
Emmett is arguing now with Edward about how he wants me on their team now it's only fair and Edward says "Yeah but I didn't even get a chance to play!" I can't help but laugh at that.
"OK shh...she is about to break shut up." Alice warns.
I bend over and Edward has chosen to stand right in my line of fire against the bar stool and he leans back and takes this sexy as hell stance and I know now that he is doing it intentionally to fuck with me. I do everything in my power to not notice but I fail miserably and flub up my break all together. I narrow my eyes at him while he gives me a smug little grin.

"I do believe it's my turn. Outta the way Swan." he smirks and I am left stunned that he has sank four of their balls. "Damn pretty good Cullen." I nod in appreciation.
Between the rest of them and the help of Alice they end up winning the next game but it is Edward's turn to rack em up. I figure payback is a bitch so while he is chalking up his cue I turn to Alice adjust my cleavage with a little help from her while Jasper looks on at us wide eyed and then smirks giving me the thumbs up and I make my way to the opposite end of the table. Rosalie is smirking and shaking her head at me but I can see the smile she is trying to hide while Emmett narrows his eyes on my idea.
As soon as Edward bends down to make his shot Jasper tosses a little chalk on the floor in front of me and

I say "Oops." and bend over to pick it up right when Edward goes to shoot.

His stick slides right off the cue ball sending it to tap the top ball and barely nudges the entire rack.




He stands up and says "What the fuck?" but what comes out of my mouth next I would swear is not my words at all!

"Oh come on Master. All is fair in love and war. Or Pool and a little sexual teasing." I then pout my lips out and say "Your not mad are you Master?"

Everyone's eyes are now focused and glaring at Emmett and I have no idea why as I sat there flashing every shade of red yet again!

"OH my god. It must be the beer!" Alice says and takes my arm and walks away with me quickly to the bathroom.

"What the hell just happened?" I stood there looking at myself in the mirror mortified.

"Oh Bella honey its the beer. Edward knows you didn't mean anything by it I promise. He will act as if nothing happened."

I just stare at myself and think I didn't think I had drank that much! However Alice must have been right because by the end of the night I was literally plastered and Edward had acted like I had never said anything bad. I remember winning most of the games and when we made our way out to leave I was now being carried out to the limo at the curb in front of the club."I am sorry. I think I had one too many beers." I say wrapping my arms around Edward's cool neck which I must say feels really good.

"You smell so good did anyone ever tell you that?" I smile up at him and he is just grinning at me.

"Bella love you are three sheets to the wind." he says as he sets me down in the limo but holds me to him while we drive towards home.

"HEY! Wait there is a moon roof! Laurent push the window open!" I yell and attempt to stand up and put my head out the window." I can hear everyone laughing and Edward pulls me back in and says "Do you want to get nailed by a bug?"

"Ew...no I guess that would suck now wouldn't it?"

And that is all I remembered until I woke up to a pair of fourteen karat gold eyes looking down at me from the chair next to my bed.


"Oh god!" I blink a few times and feel my head aching.

"I only remember drinking beer why do I have a headache?"

He chuckles and says "Well love you accepted the four shots of Tequila from the various admirers from the bar. Maybe that is why." his voice was strained and he looked a little angry.

"I don't even remember that!"

"There is some water on the table next to you and some Advil. I need to go downstairs and help Alice with some of the vendors. You take your time love. Come down when you can."
"OH No! I am supposed to be doing this!" I shot up and he shook his head no. "Don't worry Alice has been doing a great job, just when your ready get down there." He smiles and says I hope you feel better."

~X~X~X~

The rest of the morning is hell. Literally. I shower get dressed and make my way down to find that Alice is doing my job better than me. I have to put a stop to it instantly and take over. By three o clock I am almost near done and have to go up and photograph that one item that was crated when it arrived. I tell Alice and Jasper where I will be when I run into Tanya and Charlotte.

"Wow Bella the place looks great!"I smile and say thanks. I should say i missed seeing them but the reality is I didn't. I wished they too would never have come back and then i begin to wonder if maybe just maybe Heidi was right. I felt like shit for thinking that but I just couldn't help it. I was beginning to become way too invested in Edward and what I had planned to wear tonight was clearly crossing a line, but it was too late. I couldn't chicken out now.

I made my way to the second floor and found the swing. It was the most interesting piece of equipment I had seen and I photographed it and made it a point to at least take a peak at some point tonight and see how in the hell this thing worked.

After that time flew by and the guests were about to arrive in under an hour. I made my way to my room after downing a few glasses of champagne with Alice she came with me to help me get ready.

"I have a feeling this outfit is going to make a statement." she says seriously.

"I was a little irritated when I bought it. Now I think I was insane Alice I don't know if I can go through with it! There will be so many people there."

"Bella if I am reading you right I think you have fallen for my brother, and I gotta say I think the feeling is a little mutual on his part. This may just change the way my brother sees you all together. Do it. If not for you then for me?" she gives me those puppy Alice eyes.

"Get me another glass of Champagne and your on." I say.

She is back within five minutes and helps me get into the costume. Alice helps me with my hair and very little makeup and at exactly ten pm we head down the stairs of the house towards the foyer. Before we do we stop in the main room on the second floor to make sure everything is set. There are already people milling about in some pretty risque costumes. So at least I am in good company.

Alice and I make our way down towards the last flight of stairs and we stop on the last landing just before we head down looking down at Emmett, Jasper and Edward who are standing there laughing and talking to each other. Emmett's eyes scan up first and I hear him let out a "Holy shit!" before Edward and Jasper turn to look at me. I can see Tanya and Charlotte over in the sitting room talking to Rosalie but it is Edward's reaction that catches everyone's attention. Suddenly I think that this isn't such a good idea.


Although Edward in sexy as hell in these tight ass leather pants with red laces up the side and his boots match the pants with red shoe laces God forbid he is hell of sexy shirtless. He is the Master who is now on his knees at the foot of the stairs looking up at me with his mouth hanging open and his eyes hooded with nothing but lust in them.
Oh Shit what have I done?

A/N
I am working on getting the outfits posted! Please bear with me! Trust me when I say when you see the outfit Edward is wearing you can only just drool imagining Robert in these things!
GAH!
The Next Chapter will be a couple of days.
Thanks for all your reviews you guys rock and inspire me!

3 comments:

  1. Wow loved it very much and I love the outfit thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice that her costume caught Edward's eye, but what caught mine was that he called her "love" when he woke her up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can just imagine Rob wearing those pants. *Blushes*

    ReplyDelete