Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chapter 18 Welcome to my playroom Kitten—are you scared?

Edwards Eternal Kiss
Chapter 18
Welcome to my playroom Kitten—are you scared?
~x~x~x~BELLA~x~x~x~
After sexy Edward morphed into even sexier Edward, he left me alone to get ready.  I grabbed my bag and went into his bathroom shredding my bottom lip with my teeth.
I showered, washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo, and used his blow dryer since he seems to really like my hair down and free. I ruffled through my overnight bag and pulled out the items Alice had packed and found something I knew wasn't mine. It was sheer and ruffled and left little to the imagination. As I suspected, Alice had slipped this in here before she dropped my stuff off. It was either this or nothing.

To say I was nervous was… well… an honest to god well known fact.

God, I couldn't compete with the types of girls Edward had in his coven. How was I ever going to live up to any of them? I was about as adventurous as a snail crossing the sidewalk. I wasn't creative at all. Hell I am a freaking virgin for crying out loud! What in the hell am I doing here? This is insane let alone the fact that Edward's former submissives were gorgeous. What does he even see in me?

I slipped on the very short, too innocent looking cover up. Sighing, I turn to look at myself in the mirror and blanch. God, could I look any more virgin than this? How utterly embarrassing.
What the hell was she thinking? White?! Really Alice?! How cliché! 


Well at least I had gone to the salon last week for my summer waxing. My fingernails and toes were done in a French manicure, completing my virginal ensemble and I actually had to laugh at myself. This is so utterly ridiculous.
I stood there with my reflection looking back at me in the mirror and noting how bare I was. I then began to  secretly wonder if guys liked a girl to be waxed? I mean, would he be expecting hair down there?
Damn, I hated being so clueless about this kind of stuff. I suddenly wished Jessica was around for me to ask. Not that I had time to call her…hell, even if I did, it wasn't like I could find a bottle of miracle-gro muff filler.

Oh Jesus I did not just think that! Shut up Bella!

I sighed wishing Alice would have bought me something in a racy, blood-red for the occasion. He’s probably going to laugh at me and now and I began to really worry.
Well...if I didn’t knock the self-loathing off, I am going to be late.
Come on Bella you can do this. Edward is perfect and you know he would never harm you for Christ's sakes not the way he looks at you! At least… I hoped anyway.
Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the bathroom, walked into the adjoining playroom keeping my head down sensing his presence already there, waiting patiently for me.
Edward was in the middle of the room, leaning back with his ass against the black leather-padded table. He was barefoot and shirtless his feet were crossed at the ankles, arms crossed over his broad chest. I wouldn't meet his eyes though as I kept them down for fear that it was a sign of disrespect. I had no idea how this all worked but I am sure he would grant me some leeway.
So I focus on…his…Holy Mary Mother of whoever designed these jeans! I flushed everywhere! Heat emanated off my face, my chest, even my kitty blushed. I felt the need to thank the designer of these jeans by sending a five-hundred dollar floral arrangement, a five-pound box of the finest chocolates money can by and a very soft cuddly teddy bear.
Jesus! What exactly did he do in this room to wear those jeans out like that?

I felt woozy.

No.

Seriously.

I felt woozy.

I was swaying.

God please don't let me faint. Please don't let me faint. Please don't let me faint.
I take a deep breath as I try to regain control of my breathing.
I stood there before him my head bowed checking out these godforsaken jeans on this godforsaken Greek God.
Now that I am up close, I can tell they are my all time favorite 501 Button fly's and they are worn to hell.


Holes—everywhere—in the knees, a few worn strips across the thighs, frayed edges on the top waistband with frayed threads hanging off them and it's the same at the legs. He has several threads hanging down from the hem that has been worn completely through. They are so worn they are almost white and they just look all of yummy against his pale skin slung low on his chiseled hips.
Wait…what is up with the fact that they are only half way buttoned up and that is when I gape now at a pleasure trail.
There is nothing sexier than a man in a pair of Levi 501's let alone worn as much as these are! Pale skin peeking out in so many places is so sexy!
Oh, baby why do you tease me so wickedly?
He is leaning his upper body towards me, his lips are now next to my ear and his honeyed voice is low and sultry as it tickled my eardrums, "You are the most sinful temptation offering your self up to me like this. I’m inclined to accuse you of having a set of very pointy horns under that luscious mane of yours Kitten."
I gasped and he chuckles, his cool breath blowing by my earlobe. He slowly pulls back and lifts my chin with his cool index finger forcing me to make eye contact. His eyes are bright and I can see the mischief shining from deep within.  My heart is racing as I watch his eyes scan up and down along my neck before I see him lock his focus on my pulse point. He licks his lips and I would swear his mouth looked like it was saturated as it watered.
"I can hear your heart flying Kitten. It's fluttering faster than hummingbird’s wings. Are you scared?" His lip quirks up a little on one side as I open my mouth to speak but stop abruptly.
He gives me that half-crooked grin and chuckles because I caught myself just in time. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him without thinking but it was too late. His smile faltered and his eyes were now burning in intensity. He drops his hand.
Oops? Shit! Shit! Shit!
He stands up now, not taking his eyes off mine and he looks uh…pissed. I immediately suck my bottom lip into my mouth and grind my teeth on it chewing nervously and I lower my eyes to show him I know what I just did was wrong.
"Isabella. There are two words you will be allowed to use without permission." His tone is sharp now, the playfulness all but gone.
"The first one is to give me a warning that you are reaching your limit. If you feel I am pushing you too far you say that word out loud. The second will only be used if I have, in fact, pushed too hard and you want our play to stop. I will give you the option of choosing your words. You may speak." He walks around me and I can no longer see his eyes, his chest, or his sexy ass jeans.
"Yes Master…um…" I pause. I feel like I’ve offered myself up as a sacrificial lamb, so I blurt out "Lamb for the first…" I pause again, imagining he is the lion who is going to devour me up in this godforsaken den of sin, so I go with "Lion for the second."
The minute the words are out of my mouth, I hear the whoosh of air behind me and feel one hard slap on my right ass cheek. I wince tightening my muscles and freeze. He is standing behind me now.
He leans in and his cheek is just a hairs distance from my own his head now over my shoulder as he utters his threat. "Disrespect Isabella. Remember, I don't tolerate it. The next time you glare at me in MY playroom you will be spelling it out, and with every letter you utter, I will swat your ass."
Disrespect…that's…uh…ten? Ten of those? Yikes!...no glaring remember that…do not glare…!
His low, velvety voice soothes my nerves quickly as he says, "Kitten…I really don't want your first time to be any more painful than it already has to be. Promise me you will try to be a good girl."
I nod.
"Good." He nuzzles up to my cheek, pressing a kiss against it. His little nose is so cold and I freaking love it!
His cool breath was growing heavier as he stepped his body in closer to me. I kept my head tilted down, eyes on the floor. He inhaled and then moved to walk around and stood in front of me and his hand came into my view as he reached for the satin ribbon tied in a bow on the front of the little cover up that held the sheer coverall item on me. His long fingers slid through the loop of the knot releasing the ribbon that kept me somewhat concealed. The sheer outfit hung open exposing my entire body now, then his cool fingers gracefully slid inside ghosting against my stomach and his hands rested on my waist pulling me towards his body. His head came down, his nose nuzzled up under my jaw, and he moved his cold face to my ear. "You are so fucking beautiful Kitten but in my playroom from now on…its either leather for you or bare. No rough material should ever touch this perfect skin to chafe it." He pushed it down off my shoulders letting it fall at my feet. A pool of white material was a stark contrast to the colors in his playroom especially the hard wood flooring.
"I love the warmth of your skin Bella. It heats me up in so many ways." He commands me to look at him.
"Look at me Kitten."
I bring my eyes up to his as he leans down kissing me softly. 
His lips pause over mine, "I want you and I always get what I want. I will give you everything your heart desires Kitten. What do you want more than anything else in the world? Answer me love." His lips are a whisper away from mine.
"You." I breathe looking right into his fourteen-carat golden eyes.
They lighten right before mine and I am in awe of the way he is looking at me. No one has ever looked at me like this and I don't know what to think. How could this beautiful man before me adore me like this?
"Oh Kitten…you make my silent heart beat again."  Pulling back he drops his hands and he slowly walks around to stand behind me. I can feel his eyes on me. Suddenly having Edward see me naked, I start to feel self-conscious.
"Pick it up and place it on the hook." His deep sultry voice echoes off the playroom walls.
Bending down to pick up my cover up I hear his faint hiss from behind me. Straightening myself, I pad across the hardwood floor in my bare feet and drape it over the hook.
I turn back around and his voice sends chills down my spine when he summons me back. "Come to me."
I made my way back to him my eyes remained down.
"Look at me Isabella."
I nervously bring my eyes up to his and I see a small smile start at the edges of his lips and continue to grow while his eyes brighten to an even brighter sparkling golden tone.
"I have never seen anything more perfect and oh so very fucking innocent than what I am looking at right now." His eyes moved slowly down my form.
"My God...look at the flush of your sweet creamy skin. You're so bashful and you have no reason to be Isabella.  Through my eyes, there isn't a flaw on you.  You're fucking perfect so relax love. I promise if you want to stop just say lion and we will stop."
I couldn't believe he said that, let alone felt that way. I had scars from all the mishaps over my lifetime.
Was he blind? Maybe he was.
He is a vampire after all.
Bats are blind.
It makes sense.
Right?
He walked around behind me, his chest pressed up against my back now. I felt his nose nuzzle into the back of my hair and heard him inhale. "I am going to introduce you to every erogenous zone you don't even know  that exists on this tight little body of yours."
His hand comes up and he slides his fingers under the nape of my hair and brushes it back over to my left shoulder leaving the right side of my neck exposed.
"You look so fucking good in my playroom Kitten. You belong here and this beautiful neck needs to be adorned. I think I need to have my jeweler design a gold collar for it with a charm that says 'Edwards Beloved Kitten.'  Would you wear it love? Answer."
"Yes Master."
"Mm…my mind envisions you standing in this room before me in those sexy as hell boots you own and my collar and that is it. God I am getting harder just imagining the vision." I feel his hardness pressing against my back now. His cool sweet breath is driving me absolutely insane. I have never wanted to feel lips on my neck the way I want to feel his at this moment. I know he is the one I want to give up my virginity for. It is like some god-forsaken need or desire that has been buried deep down inside of me and is now suddenly making itself known. A longing so deep now as the anticipation he is subjecting me to is almost cruel. Why is he moving so slowly?
"Your waiting for it aren't you?" his voice is low and husky and I know he is intentionally teasing me now.
I nod but don't speak.
"Tell me Kitten." He whispers and I inhale the sweet scent of his breath.
I don't say anything because I am not certain what it is he wants me to tell him.
"I am giving you permission to speak sweet one."
I feel a sense of relief because if I knew what he had wanted me to say, I would have just blurted it out without his permission. That would have sucked and I realized I had to be more careful. I really wanted to please him. I didn't want to disappoint him—but I was a little curious about the way it would feel to be punished by Edward. The swat stung but now its just tingling.
"Master?" I call out his name as a question hoping he won't get angry when I ask for him to give me a hint.
"Yes love?"
"I am sorry Master but I don't know what you are asking."
"Tsk, tsk Isabella." He scolds.
His nose is right next to my earlobe and he nuzzles it to me. It's so cold and feels so good.
"I will let that one slide sweet one. You are going to require a considerable amount of training I see, we may find ourselves in this room for hours on end. I can't wait now; I want you to tell me what you're waiting for. Permission to speak."
"Your lips Master. I am waiting for them to kiss my neck." I whisper as I listen to his breathing deepen.
"Like this?" he whispers as his lips press so softly on a spot behind my ear, under my earlobe. My body shivers from the coolness of his lips and the sensation they leave in their wake. Thankfully, the room is well heated and his icy cool touch feels almost refreshing.
"You like that don't you? You may speak Isabellllaaa…"
Holy Shit! That voice is just ugh! How am I ever going to get through this? He is already driving me completely insane, I want to turn around and pounce on him just as a kitten would its favorite toy. The man hasn't even touched me yet and my body is about ready to go into an epileptic fit just waiting for it!
I contemplate the circumstances for a few seconds; I think about my safe word, I don't think I can take it!
No!
That is ridiculous because my god who safe words before you are even touched? I really want to turn around and just beg for him to fuck the hell out of me like I really, really, really want.
I opt to take a deep breath and try to proceed because I know this is only going to get better, I just need a little patience.
Just then the damn Guns' N Roses song begins in my head.  I call on my patience while I have an entire one on one with myself, begging and pleading for it to remain calm.  Hoping that as we begin it doesn't abandon me.
Then out of nowhere, I feel a gust of air and there is one loud reverberating smacking sound again and my body tenses up as the slight sting spreads over my left ass cheek.
What the hell did I do to deserve that? Was I singing out loud or something?
I try to think back and thankfully, he understands my lack of experience.
His voice is firm and commanding, "When I ask you a question you do not hesitate is that understood? Answer me."
Oh what was it he asked….shit, shit… oh yeah! Do I like it?
"Yes Master. Yes."
I feel his cool palm rub on my heated cheek now. The coldness of his skin soothes the sting.
"There are certain advantages to having a Master that is a Vampire, Kitten. I promise to always be attentive to your needs but you have to meet my needs as well. I only want your submission if you want to give it freely. Do you still want to submit to me even now that you know I will punish you when it’s necessary? Answer."
"Yes Master, I am sorry I’ve disappointed you."
His voice is still stern as he gives me his commanded, "Climb up on my table and lay flat on your back. Close your eyes and place your arms and legs at the corners."


Edward's table

I start to move but his hand grabs my waist and he holds me there while he whispers in my ear from behind me still, "In other words Kitten, I want you spread wide open for me." His voice is so seductive as it trails off and he drops his hand from my waist to release me. I gasped out at his words and then I felt it.
I gushed.
Literally right there from mere words.
Gushed.
Not a little gush.
A lot of gush.
Yep…so, what does that mean for me if he expects me to control this of all things? I suddenly realize I am going to end up with one red ass if I am expected to control this kind of response to him.
I can faintly hear Scooby Doo in my head saying; "Ruh Roh" and I don't have a Scooby snack to appease him...it figures.
"Oh my sweet sultry little Kitten—my God you are one responsive little creature—without any stimulation whatsoever? Seriously? Fuck Bella…if you get this aroused by words and kisses I am in for a very wet experience…this really pleases me." His voice is deep, low, and sultry, and I hear a low groan rumble from deep within his chest.
"You're going to have to learn at least some sort of control Kitten."
And there it is. I am doomed.
I can see it now. I am on the phone calling information and asking for a listing for gusher's anonymous with a blistered ass.
Maybe I am not cut out for this. Wait no fucking way am I giving up that fast! Not when it is already so good!
I practically leap on the table anxious to lie back placing each hand palms up at the corners above my head and I find myself suddenly embarrassed to spread my legs in front of him.
Oh God...kill me now...I mean I just did gush and all.
I rub my thighs together as my heart is ready to leap out of my chest.
"Isabella." His voice is deep with warning. He is waiting.
I begin chewing on my bottom lip and slowly spread my legs placing them at each corner. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. God I feel so exposed!
"Do not open your eyes until I say." I hear him above me and the sounds of something all too familiar are next to my ears.
Handcuffs...iron cold fetters for my wrists. I almost burst out laughing at the thought. After the demonstration of his family, I was pretty sure he had the upper hand to keep me where he wanted me. But hey who was I to question him.
I have heard that sound on more than one occasion as the coldness surrounds my wrist with each click.
Memories of the times my father let me play with his handcuffs when I was little came to mind but I pushed them aside as they have no place here.
"I am making sure they don't tighten up on you Kitten." He whispers and I feel his lips place a soft kiss on my forehead from above me.
He walks down to the other end of the table and then I hear nothing. I want to peek but am afraid of being caught. What is he doing that's taking so long? I feel so exposed lying like this and it seems like forever before he finally speaks.
"You can open your eyes Kitten." I open them and blink a couple of times and I notice he is standing next to the table looking down at me. His expression speaks volumes. His brow is furrowed and he looks away from me now refusing to look me in the eyes as he swallows. I can sense that there is something wrong.
"Permission to speak Master?"
His eyes finally look over but he is still avoiding looking into mine.
"You may speak."
"What is it Master is something wrong? Did I do something I shouldn't have?"
His eyes finally met with mine and he tries to give me a hint of a smile.
"No Isabella it isn't you love." His voice almost cracks and I attempt to reach out to touch him but only end up pulling on the restraint remembering now that I am tethered.
"I am sorry. This is all me…I just needed a moment." His hand brushes the hair that is covering my neck back and it slides down to lay on the table.
"Ok."
His finger traces the line of my jaw and he runs his thumb over my bottom lip.
"You're so beautiful." And God there is that look again. My cheeks flood with color and his smile widens giving me a hint that he is coming out of his mood.
He bends down pressing his icy cheek to my heated one. His lips are next to my ear and he whispers, "I just had to stop for a second…your positively dripping wet Kitten, I want to climb up on this table and steal your virginity and sink my teeth into your throat. However, I can't do that. I just needed a moment to regain my composure."
Oh god…please don't gush, please don't gush, please don't gush.
Shit! Shit! Shit!
He pulls back suddenly his eyes widening before he squeezes them shut locking his jaw. His head lifts up further and I see his nostrils flare.
A gust of air comes out of him mouth, "Jesus Christ Kitten!" He says, his voice is low his words come out between gritted teeth.
"I am sorry." I blurt out, his eyes shot open, and he looks so conflicted.
"I don't know if I should whip your ass or worship it. Isbella…I haven't even touched you yet and you're positively drenched. You're making this so fucking difficult."
Before I know it, he is now on his knees on the table hovering over my body between my spread legs. All he has on is those worn out, beloved Levi's I now favor buttons undone, and he has nothing on under them and he has a that teasing pleasure trail I want to touch but cant. His palms rest flat next to my head holding him up over me, his breaths come in pants and he is hovering as he eyes my breasts.
"Look at me!" he demands when he sees that my eyes have moved down and are fixed on the open fly of his jeans. I bring my eyes up quickly and meet his.
"I wanna fuck you so badly Kitten and I think it's time I share another little secret with you sweet one, but I think this is one you may like." His lips graze over mine; he is not kissing them, just rubbing a feather light touch back and forth over them.
He moves them along my cheek until his lips are sucking my earlobe. He lets go and presses them next to my ear.
"You're not the only virgin in this playroom."
My eyes widen and I gasped but the sensation of his tongue is licking the shell of my ear causing my entire body to shudder.
"Shhhhh....." He whispers pulling back to look down at me his face mere inches from mine while his index finger is now pressed over my lips to silence me.
"I didn't give you permission to speak. I don't want to be forced to punish you."
But I have questions! Oh my god so many questions. How is that possible? No freaking way….but wait…no! seriously? Oh, oh, oh….I got questions…argh!
He gives me a smug little smirk as if he heard the thought and I am glad he didn't.
"Do you know how long I have waited for you?" He licked his lips, his eyes blazing into mine.
I started doing the math in my head. Hmm he said he was born in 1901. Died in 1918…that makes him17…wow seventeen forever…oh god I just watched a medical show where they discussed the life of a penis and at the age of seventeen is the age when men can recover from an orgasm at an...…oh shit! wait shut the hell up Bella Jesus!
"Do you know how fucking sinful you look all pure and innocent handcuffed to my table waiting to give yourself to me?"
Do you know how fucking cruel it is to drop the big V bomb and not allowed to question the one you thought was an experienced Dominant? Let alone be allowed to wear jeans that look that fucking good?
Then I watch as he takes one hand ghosting its way slowly down my side while the other remains to hold him up over me. I feel a couple of taps on my inner thigh and he commands, "I want you spread out for me wider."
I do as he asks my feet are now dangling over the sides of the table at my ankles and he smiles that devilish smile. "Such an obedient little kitten. Your Master is pleased."
Then I feel his icy cold touch as his entire hand now cups over my sex. A slow hiss draws out of from between his teeth and I watch this smirk on his lips appear slowly.
"Fuccccccccckkkkk Bellllaaa…you fit right in the palm of my hand and damn baby that kitty is wet and searing hot!"
I stiffen up and he whispers, "Relax kitten. I just want to acclimatize myself to you." His thumb rubs softly over my skin as he caresses my bare mound.
"I can't believe that you're fucking bare. Why is it that you would be bare Isabella? You may answer."
"It is summer Master. My bikini line is well…very bikini?" It comes out more like a question.
"Oh is it now?" he quirks his brow up and flashes a relieved but playful smile.
I feel the heat of my cheeks flood with color.
"Will you wear it for me soon?" his lips suck my bottom lip and he pulls away tugging it between his own cool lips.
I nod again.
"I love how swollen you have made this lip. It's my turn to see if we can get your other lips to swell, but I have a feeling they already are inside."
His cold fingers are softly sliding over the bareness of my outer lips as he puts a light pressure and slides up my soaking wet slit. His finger easily slips between my lips like a hot knife through cold hard butter and he makes a rubbing motion around my entrance.
"Oh yeah...so very swollen...listen to how wet you are Kitten. You're swelling right under my touch even more." He smiles wickedly and says "I can't wait to taste you again Bella and I know right where I am going to taste you from." His hand comes up and he runs the his long finger that was just in my slit over my lips tracing the outline of them like he is putting on lip gloss leaving a trail of my own moisture on my kiss-swollen lips.
"Be very still." He whispers.
I can smell myself as he gazes at my now glistening lips and his nose brushes my cheek as he inhales the scent of my arousal from my lips. I watch his tongue come out, and he licks tortuously slow over each one outlining and tasting me on me. He is groaning out deep from his chest while his hand is back between my legs. He presses his thumb on my clit and I cant help but buck my hips up off the table towards him. My entire body shudders and I want that delicious friction. I tug on my restraints the metal biting into my skin.
"Keep your hips on the table kitten or I may have to sling a rope around your waist to keep you down. Control sweet one. You're going to have to work on that baby."
I whimper out and want to scream for more but he just watches me whither under his touch with a deviant little smile. "Does my little Kitten wanna come?" He coos.
I nodded frantically because words were lost to me and he didn't give me permission anyways.
"You taste so motherfucking sinfully delicious Isabella."
I cant help it and grind against his hand again. He stops the movement of his thumb. I almost cry out at the loss of his touch.
"Tsk. Tsk."
I feel a light quick slap of his hand over my sex and my body jumps from the sensation.
"I don't want to spank you baby, but if you don't stop I will have no choice. I control your orgasms Isabella is that understood? You don't get off until I am ready to recieve it."
I want to cry.
I want to scream.
I want to come.
I want him so desperately and so badly and I fight with everything in me to not safe word. He is torturing me so deliciously that I think I will go mad any minute now.
"Answer." he commands.
"Yes Master." My voice is shaky and I shudder as the fear of my impending orgasm is about to erupt without permission continues to build.
"I think I have pushed you to your limit sweet one, don't you agree?"
I nod again and chew my bottom lip nervously and quietly praying for anything!
Please god let there be friction and pressure and cold hardness.
His fingers press against my clit harder and I bite my lip deeper to keep the moan that I just want to yell out from leaving my lips.
"Oh sweetheart…you have my permission to let go. I want to hear how good it feels baby...let me hear what you sound like when you let go. I bet you're a screamer." He licks my bottom lip and I feel his index and thumb slide up over each side of my clit then he pinches and he starts to stroke it up and down slowly pinching a little more with each stroke. I have never ever felt such a wonderful sensation before.
"Fuck me you respond instantly...God that is so fucking hot." His eyes watch me moving over my body and back to my face.
"Oh my god I…can't…I wanna…. I want…"
His velvet voice is purring in my ear now, "What do you want Kitten?" he slows the stroking and I shake my head no.
"Don't stop…I wanna grind up into...into your fingers...please...oh..." I cry out.
"Permission granted Kitten, show me naughtly little girl. Show me how fucking sexy you are when you come. Such a sweet naughty little girl...you really like it when I do this don't you…you don't have to answer because I can feel your clit growing more swollen with every stroke I give it. I love how so very easy to your pussy's reactions to me are to read baby. Nasty little clit wants it more? Maybe a little faster? Squeeze it a little tighter even....fuck watching this is like nothing I have EVER seen before. That's it baby go after what you want. Make that sweet body beg and buck for it."
My hips move up he pinches my clit a little tighter and suddenly his cold tongue is licking my hardened nipple leaving a tingling sensation in his wake.
"Oh Fuck baby you work those sweet hips don't you. You want more? harder? come on Kitten help me get that sweet hot dripping wet pussy off. I cant wait to see this tight little body quiver as the result. Come on Bella! Thats it baby....Jesus you are so fucking sexy bucking for some friction"
"Oh...God that feels..God oh fuck don't stop…please…don't fucking stop!" I move my hips up and down and gyrate them as best I can without being able to get any real good leverage.
"So good….so fucking good…..god I have never…."
He looks directly into my eyes and blows out the words "I think now would be a very good time for you to come my little kitten."
His strokes over my swollen clit are the perfect rhythm as if he is jacking it off and the grip he has on it is just what I need to teeter me on the very edge of oblivion.
My back arches up, but my feet and legs are dangling over the sides of this table because I am spread so wide for him. I get no traction and I cry out in utter ecstasy as Edward is stroking my clit off.
Where did he learn how to do that? Virgin my ass!
My eyes shut tightly and everything behind my lids fades from black to colors and swirls together. I begin to see stars and his words sound like I am under water as I fall off the edge into the wonderful ecstasy of his touch. His stroking begins to slow bringing me down gently and my entire body has a trace of spasms left in the wake of my orgasm. I open my eyes slowly and I am looking into the eyes of the most beautiful seraphic face.
My angel is pleased.
"Welcome back Kitten." He smiles that drop dead gorgeous smile that dazzles the hell out of anyone.
His fingers trace my lips, my arousal is saturated on them and then his loving lips press to mine and he slips his tongue into my mouth and kisses me with the softest touch.
"God I love the flavor of your pussy." He groans and kisses me deeper.
"Especially when it is on your pouty lips." His tongue swipes over them again and he just smiles as he pulls back to gaze at me. His eyes have nothing but love in them.
"You just showed me your soul Bella…it's the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on…thank you Kitten…and soon…it will belong to me forever."
I am still trying to catch my breath as I gaze up at him in utter bliss with a light sheen of sweat over my entire body and before I know it he moves so fast I don't see but a blur.
He is up on his knees back between my legs that hang over the sides like jello, only now my hands are magically free, his hands reach out as he grips on to  my hips on both sides his thumbs pressing into my hip bones lifting them up off the table as he is positioning me exactly how he wants me.
"Your so fucking tiny I love being able to just bend you to my will." He lays my ass on his thighs as my legs fall down to his sides straddled over him. I am completely at his mercy, my hands gripping the edge of the table holding on as he is looking right down between my legs. I am spread wide open for him. He has lifted my lower half up so that my head, shoulders, and upper back are the only part touching the table now.
This is when I see he is fully naked now and holy fucking hell is he hung.
I try to assess the size of him from this point of view. Jesus...it's not only long but thicker than I imagined! A sense of fear washes over me.
He inhales and groans out. His jaw is tight.
"Fuck Isabella I want to taste you in every way possible and I will soon enough. You smell so fucking good. I am going to be forever hooked on your flavor but right now I need to be inside of you."
I chew my bottom lip and watch him take a hold of the beast he has now taken ahold of. Its so long and frighteningly thick seriously! He strokes his cock and he smiles down at me.
"Mm...fuck I have never been hard like this until you walked into my home...Jesus I don't know what you are doing to me....all I know is I don't ever want you to stop. Tell me Kitten, whisper those naughty little words your so ashamed to say but cant help but feel. Tell me what you want and I promise I will tell you what I want."
"Please." I plead looking up at him but I can't help that my eyes fall back to his hand on his cock as he strokes it gently over the top of my pussy.
"Please what? I don't want to hear that you need me. Tell me exactly what it is that you want." His tone is firm. "Tell me Kitten or else."
I whimper longing for some friction. Any friction. His hand slaps lightly on my pussy again and it sends a sensation through me that makes me shiver.
"God I am going to love fucking training you Kitten you're so fucking responsive. Don't hesitate! Now tell me what you fucking really want!"
"I want you to fuck me." I cry out. It hasn't taken me long to figure out that Edward loves the word fuck in this room. He has said it more than I have ever heard anyone say it and I am pretty sure he gets off on hearing all the dirty talk between us. Hell I am getting off on this dirty talk I didn't know I had in me.
"Such a naughty little Kitten." He coos at me and I watch him stroke him self as his fist pumps up and twists capturing the pre-cum in his palm to cover it on his down stroke. He moans out and his body is tense and It's the sexiest thing ever and I want to do it but I know that I have not been given permission so I keep my hands gripped to the table.
His hand slides under my back and he lifts my torso up to bring me up to him now. I am eyelevel now straddled over him and I wrap my arms around his neck holding myself up to him. 





He starts speaking softly and I hear the tenderness is his tone. I can also distinguish the impishness of declarations.
"Okay Kitten…baby, the first time is not going to bring you any pleasure and I am so fucking sorry about that. I know that sucks but the more relaxed you are the easier this will go, so please baby try to stay relaxed and I will try to control myself. I am not going to lie and tell you that you're going to enjoy this. From what I have heard it hurts to lose that sweet little cherry but baby I promise the next time it will be so much better for you. I loved making you come Kitten—but now baby it's my fucking turn to come and I can't wait to bury myself in the heat of your pussy. This right here is every mans dream and you are giving it to only me. Thank you baby."
His eyes are hooded and as black as night. "Kiss me Kitten…kiss me before I claim your innocence and make you mine." I lace my hands into the back of his hair burying them in his soft locks and I whisper right into his lips, "Master I already am yours. I will always please your every hearts desire. I want you to be the one. Only you. Please Master I need it sooo badly...fuck me please?" I press a soft kiss to his lips and stare at them as I pull back. God I love his lips.
His eyes widened and he gasped and commanded me, "Look at me."
I meet with his eyes and he says, "There is no way in fucking hell I can punish you for speaking without permission when you utter words like that! You're so fucking brave baby and I need to be buried in you now!" I gripped his hair tighter and kissed him hard licking, nipping, sucking, and biting at his lips.
"I am going to lay you back down now Kitten because I want you to watch me claim you. I want you to watch me push into those sweet swollen wet lips and make you mine Isabella." He lowered my back down to the table as he was still on his knees sitting back on his feet. I am so opened up to him my legs anxious to wrap around him once he is inside of me.
I look up and can't help but stare at the size and length of him and I can't stop my reaction as I tense up some.
"You need to relax baby...it wont hurt as much when I thrust in if you try to relax as much as you can." He whispers and his fingertips stroke the very tip of his cock oozing out pre-cum and he rubs it over my lips slipping the head of it through my swollen heated flesh. I can feel the icy coolness of him against the sensitive flesh inside of me. It is so sensitive I buck involuntarily.
He gives me a light tap on my clit.
"Isabella...I am controlling this. Do that once more and I will punish you. I have to be careful. I am in control of this. I won't be smacking your ass either so it's your choice...you can be a good little girl and cooperate or I really wouldn't mind warming those swollen lips up further before I get the chance to slide my cock into it."
He gave another little warning with a soft smack. "God I love this bare little pussy. I am going to enjoy making it redder and I will have you screaming for me to fuck you hard."
My eyes widen. "Yes I have a paddle that works very well on that pussy too. Don't do it again!" He is serious and I can't help but jut my lip out in defiance and furrow my brow. I lay here frowning at being denied my friction when he smirks at me.
"Pouting just turns me on more sweet one, so don't bother. It doesn't work on me. Now relax baby."
He spreads my lips with one hand and presses his cock in line with my entrance. "Jesus look at your fucking clit. I can see it so swollen. You are so ready to explode. You're so fucking wet and hot." He breathes out and I watch the excitement in his eyes as he stares down between my legs.
"Such a beautiful bare pussy." He presses further and it is then that I feel it stretch me as the cool head of it slips in.
"Oh God!" He clenches his teeth down and I can see the muscles in his jaw straining to fight off something.
"Motherfucking HELL! Kitten…god this is so fucking tight! I had no idea..."
He throws his head back and I watch him swallow repeatedly. He is looking up at the ceiling and I watch his Adams apple move up and down several times before he finally looks back down at where we are joined.
"Bella the heat is so unfucking real...It's heating me up and the sensation of that is god…oh…so fucking perfect." He slides in a little more and stills when I let out a whimper as my body attempts to deny him access.
"There it is baby I can feel it. Relax as much as you can Kitten. Are you ready love? Answer me."
"Yes Master."
I watch his length pull back out and it is wet and hard and he is almost all the way out and I see his jaw clench his eyes completely focused on us joined and he thrusts forward hard and fast as I cry out, the pain searing from deep within me.
"FUCK, FUCK, FUCK…tight…sooo fuck.....so.....tight! God your so hot." He groans out and is muttering words rapidly under his breath, "Wet... Jesus Bella I never knew it would be so tight!" His voice is raspy and then he cries out "God I want to fuck you so God damn hard and fast. Stop...I have to stop."  he throws his head back again but he has stopped any movements inside of me. His jaw is so tense his neck muscles are straining and his biceps are twitching holding me to him.
I hear him whisper, "Don't move…just wait…don't look…no...slow the fuck down." He is talking to himself and I reach up press my hand to his chest over his heart. I don't want him to stop. The pain was replaced by a numbing sensation because he his cock is so cold. It feels too good. Really good and I want more. I whisper his name and he looks down at me. "What is it Kitten? Am I hurting you too much baby?" I can see the fear in his eyes but I can't help it I want it. I want him.
"It's okay...you can fuck me...pleaaassse. It feels so good!" I lower my hips a little to pull away and I feel him slide out some. I just discovered that if I move up, I can get that friction that I want. I thrust my hips upwards hard and fast and his cock fills me. With his length buried inside of me it is heavenly friction. The numbing feeling he has given me makes it feel so much more intense.
He roars out and snarls as his thumbs dig into the flesh of my hips bruising me. Then there is a deep guttural growl that scares the shit out of me and turns me on even more coming from him.
His eyes are now blazing into mine no golden honey tone left in them, just solid jet black.
"How dare you Kitten. You are fucking a vampire." He says through gritted teeth. He looks angry….untamed, wild.
"I am trying to control myself and all you have to do is tell me how you want it! Fuck baby I have to be careful!"
"It's so intense…keep going a little harder Edward…please."
"Did I tell you that you could call me Edward? I should pull out of you and punish you for that little stunt but there is no way in hell I am going to deny myself. Not now that I am buried inside of you. My fucking God Isabella...your sexual appetite is salacious as fuck my naughty girl and I don't know how to handle you at all!"
"Pleaseeeee just keep going....fuck me. More!" I cry out.
He thrusts forward and pulls out and thrusts forward again. I whimper and whine like a cat in heat on a Saturday night and Edward's mouth spews forth dozens of profanities as he slides in and out of me. "God damn that looks so fucking good sliding inside of you. I can't believe it took me so fucking long to find you…So many times..I never thought I would...God...I found you! I just didn't know I was looking." The last sentence his voice cracked a little.
He suddenly drops my hips, our bodies are now flush against the table as he presses against me, his cold bare chest tickling my nipples causing them to harden further. He is buried deep within me, his lips kiss mine, and he begins speaking softly into my lips while his hips move in a slow rhythm sliding in and out, his fingers are now buried in my hair, holding my head up to him as he whispers his words on my lips he is holding his weight up on his elbows.
His eyes literally lighten before my eyes. Back to that honeyed fourteen karat golden tone.
Edward starts to confess things that stun me as he speaks into my lips. He nearly shatters me with his words. "God you're everything I never knew I was missing. Oh, Bella…baby you smell so sweet, your mine because your blood sings to me baby. You are my first kiss, my first and only love and you're stealing my virtue and my heart too. I am yours Bella God baby I want to be yours…Fuck...please Bella please you have to be mine now. No one else's. It will kill me baby. Please say your mine.I feel like I can't get close enough to you even thought I am buried in you! It feels like my heart is trying to beat again... The warmth of your skin. Your sweet lips." He kisses me softly and deeply moving in me. "I can't go back to what I was before. Please Bella be mine say your mine."
 I fight my reactions to the things he has just said. His first kiss? His first love? Oh my God! What has been going on in this playroom before me?
His lips tug my bottom lip and he licks along it. "I can still taste that sweet honey on your lips baby." He groans into my neck and runs his nose along my pulse point.
"Soon baby soon your going to bear the mark of my crest of my teeth your neck…aren't you?"
He pulls back gazes at me as his hips pump slow and deep keeping a steady torturous rhythm.
"You want to bite me?" I ask a little taken aback as his eyes are alight with anticipation.
"I want you to be mine forever Bella. You belong to me. I am claiming you!" He slams into me pushing me up the table several inches, my head is now hanging over the edge, and I cry out when the sensation of his length and how good it feels.
"Fuck I want to bite into that beautiful skin now while I pound on this sweet pussy and taste your fucking blood so badly!"
I cry out as he drives it in me deep and faster than he probably should. His nose is pressing up against my pulsing artery.
I am lost in the moment and I don't even know what to say. The sensation he is creating between my legs is building and I can feel another orgasm build faster with each thrust. I didn't know it was possibe!
"Listen to that beautiful blood sing for me…Oh god Bella I need to taste you." His hips grind as he thrusts harder and faster into me.
"I found her. You are the one I didn't even know I was looking for. I found you. After all these years." He is kissing me and caressing my face with adoration. He is not playing the role of a Master and I can see it.
"You will always be my Bella. My beloved Bella." His lips nip at my bottom lip. I can hear him whispering it over and over.
The word cherished is the only one that comes to my mind right now. What he is doing is cherishing me. He isn't dominating me at all. I am starting to realize that maybe Edward is falling for me and I don't know if he even realizes it yet or if this is him figuring it out. The way he is looking at me just stuns me. His words bring me back to him.
"Wrap your legs around me." He orders and I do as he asks. His hands slide underneath my back again and he still sits up on his knees holding me to him again. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. It is as soft as it looks and I will not ever want to stop touching it so I grip it tighter with each thrust he delivers up into me as I am being impaled on his cock. He pulls and pushes me onto him as I cry out with a mixture of pleasure and pain. I look down and we both watch his length disappear and reappear through the folds of my lips.
He gazes up at me until my eyes meet with his and he then whispers, "I can smell you bleeding for me Kitten...I want a little taste baby please..."
"I can taste you in the air Kitten…god there is nothing else like it!" His eyes are pleading with me and I know right now I would give him anything. I let my hand slide down between us and he pulls out of me while I dip two fingers inside of me coating my fingers with the mixture of our sex and my blood. I pull them out and he doesn't waste a second lowering me onto his cock again filling me.
His eyes are darkening and he groans, "On your nipples." I watch those eyes as they fill with so much longing and need while he watches my movements and I spread the moisture of our arousal on both nipples. I then bring my finger up to his lips and his tongue comes out to lick the length of my finger. His eyes roll back in his head and before his head falls back I cup his cheeks, and guide his lips to my left breast.
I look down at him to watch his mouth that is level with my breast now. He looks so vulnerable and his eyes blaze into mine as his tongue slips out of his mouth and he glides it over my wet nipple licking up the moisture. It feels like an ice cube is being dragged across my nipple making it pebble harder and I continue to hold him to my breast until he is done with each one. His eyes roll back as he groans, licks, and sucks lapping at my breasts. I keep my eyes down to watch him clean off the other one, laving his tongue all over it and he looks up at me under his lashes while he does.
"You taste sooooooooooo fucking perfect. So sweet tasting you from those hard little nipples." I can see them swell and harden as he coats them in his venom.
"It tingles and feels so good." I breathe out.
"Yeah?" He groans, then growls, "Oh God…Bella I am so fucking ready to come inside of you."
He moves faster and harder and his eyes look as if he is about ready to cry from the overwhelming emotions so I squeeze myself around him. The reaction I get is to distract him and bring him back to our act. It is empowering. "Fuck Bella your pussy feels so good when you do that. It's like your milking me."
I repeat it over and over and Edward loses all control his muscles are taught, his body tense and tight. His skin is warmer being pressed up against me and I cry out when I feel him start to come.
"Oh god I can feel you coming inside of me!" I cry out in surprise at the cool bursts of his orgasm. It's amazing as I feel streams of his cool seed hitting a place deep inside of me. "Oh god baby I wanna come again." I cry out and clamp down on my bottom lip to stop my desire to scream out a the top of my lungs how fucking good he feels coming inside of me!
"Let it go love, I was wrong your not a screamer…you whimper God damn you fucking whimper...that shit is so motherfucking sexy…I wanna hear more. Let me hear how good it feels Bella."
"mmmm…. Oh god…mmmm….Edward baby??"
"What Kitten?"
"You're going to make me come again...please I wanna come baby so bad please...oh ffffffuck yeah!"
I feel my body explode into spasms all over him when he hits a spot so deep inside of me. The sounds of wet slapping subsiding slowly until I collapse from pure exhaustion. He is sitting back on his heels holding me tightly to him his arms wrapped completely around me.








"I can still feel every little spasm very lightly love, you're coming down from your orgasm and good God your sweet nectar is seeping out of you and running down all over me. It's so warm. Mm…"
I can't move. I am spent and want to curl up and just sleep but his words are just god unbelievable.
His tongue licks the sweat from my chest and he lays me back down his arms still around me his lips softly lay over mine and he so gently whispers into my lips.
"Welcome to my playroom Kitten. I am never letting you leave."





6 comments:

  1. Well that was an amazing chapter. Bella's internal dialogue was great. Too bad domward does not have a peek in to her mind. The switching between Dom / lover was very well done. Please tell me he will be able to change her with out too much angst. Can't wait to read what is next. I think they need to chat. Great photos at the top of the blog. Meg (twiaggie 94)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow was a great chapter. I knew he would want to taste her but I thought it would be different. lol. Anyway I love the dialog and him changing from master to lover was amazing. At least he knows now that he cant live without her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT WAS AWESOME.. I mean it.. WOW WOW OWWWWWWOOOOOWWWWWOOOWW.. I love how, as your reviews said, he goes from Master to lover... but it is so much more. He goes from Monster to little boy in the same time. He is sweet and caring and then dominate and sexy as hell. Love it.. Just love it.
    Hell, I think I wanted him to just bite her already. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. geez, girl, I just re-read this chapter and I can't believe how freakin' sexy it is. Mmmm... Mmmm... Mmmm... Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excuse me while I clean myself up! That chapter was so amazing! Thank you so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was sizzling hot. I liked that they started out with a scene, yet I was wondering how that would work with it being their first time. When the passion and desire took over all master and servant thoughts just flew out the window. It wasn't abrupt and only added to the general hotness of the lemon. This was a perfectly popped cherry. Chapeau.

    ReplyDelete