Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 2 Welcome to EC Elite

Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 2
Welcome to EC Elite

Day One
Jessica and I spent the entire morning out shopping. For me and for the office. Jess had already explained that the rest of the shopping that needed to be done would be handled online.
"Trust me when I say Bella it is just better to do it online than to head into one of the many adult stores to purchase items you have no idea what they are used for. Don't worry I can see the look on your face and trust me when I say he is smart enough to know you will be clueless to the lifestyle. He is thorough and always provides a list of the items he is requesting."
I could only imagine the horror that graced my face at the thought of entering an adult store. "Jess do you think I can handle this job?" I asked her seriously beginning to question myself.
"Bella, if anyone can hand this…you can. It really is a fun job. So enlightening. Hell I have had Mike tie me up and it's quite interesting."
"Oh Jess TMI!" I rolled my eyes at her as we made our way through the mall to a small boutique.
"Hello Jess. How are you?"
A redheaded woman greeted her when we walked into a store that had very little in the way of stock for clothes if you asked me.
"Great. This is Bella she is going to be under Mr. Cullen. He wants her account set up."
The redhead looked me up and down and smirked.
Jessica interrupted her thought right away. "No, not one of those she will be replacing me." She chuckled. "An employee."
"I should have known! Mr. Cullen has never steered away from his preference for blondes. I was beginning to wonder if he was mixing up his style."
Jessica chuckled and said "Why Vic are you suggesting you wouldn't mind if he was willing to add a redhead to the mix?" they both giggled.
"Ok this is just weird." I muttered.
"Oh Bella relax. Victoria here seems to have managed to of mastered Edwards tastes in style. The girls are all sent here."
Victoria smiled and said "I have failed yet to give that man a hard on! So come let's get you into something blue! That skin tone would send him over the edge! Then you watch and see if he doesn't start dumping those blondes." They both giggled and I followed her to a dressing room where she began to throw clothes at me faster than I could count.
"Why is it exactly I have to dress up to his tastes to give this man a hard on again? I mean I thought my position was strictly professional." I asked Jess over the door.
"Edward likes his eye candy. He likes to be surrounded by beauty as he so eloquently puts it."
I narrowed my eyes at Jess. "Have you and he?"
"God no! You know I would never cheat on Mike! Mr. Cullen has kept our relationship strictly professional." She stated.
"Well that is good to know." I muttered.
"Yeah but tell me honestly would you not tap that if you could?" Victoria asked.
I couldn't help but sigh and embarrassed as I should be I couldn't help but admit it.
"I think in all honesty I would."
"Bella, don't! I am telling you now." Jess warned.
After being subjected to a workout of changing clothes for the better part of two hours, we stood at the register as Victoria pulled out the tallied receipt and Jessica signed it and handed it to me. I nearly fell over with the total.
"I could have bought two cars with that much!" I blanched.
"Please this is nothing to Mr. Cullen Bella. He is a multi-millionaire. He is generous also. I get to keep everything I bought." Jessica assured me.
"But he doesn't even know if he likes me yet! What if we are totally incompatible?"
Victoria says "If she doesn't work out, call me!" I glared at her as she just winked at me.
"See you later!" Jess waved to her as we walked out.
~X~X~X~


Edward's Estate and yes it was actually built for a well known famous vampire once upon a time!
When we arrived at the Cullen Estate, I stumbled often in the heels Jess chose for me to wear as we walked through the house and she explained what the first week would be like when he got back from his trip. I basically just shadowed her for the rest of the day, learning all I could.
Day Two
The following morning Jess dropped me off at the front door so she could park the car in the ten car garage. Seriously? Who needs ten cars?
I made my way in through the foyer to the kitchen and placed our lunches in the fridge as I had done the day before.
With my head buried in the fridge as I moved items around to fit our lunches, I could hear footsteps approach the kitchen as they padded across the hardwood floor.
"Oh." I jumped as she startled me when I shut the fridge door as I clutched my chest, my heart pounding. I heard her coming but didn't expect them to be right on the other side of the door when I shut it.
"I didn't mean to startle you." She gave me a small smile. She was a tall strawberry blonde obviously barefoot, wearing the tiniest pair of deep red cotton boy shorts and a matching half tank top.
"You must be the new PA?" She wasn't at all shy as she looked me up and down.
I held out my hand and introduced myself. "Hi yes my name is Isabella Swan. You can call me Bella." She stared at my hand and then smirked as she shook it.

"My name is Tanya; it's nice to meet you Ms. Swan."
My version of what Tanya should look like


Ok so maybe she didn't want to call me Bella. I shrugged thinking no biggie.
"Nice to meet you." I said and turned to head to the office in the west wing. As I was heading out of the kitchen, another tall blonde came around the corner causing me to jump back to avoid colliding with her.
"Sketchy little thing aren't you?" Tanya snickered over my shoulder and yeah maybe I was a little on edge. No, make that a lot. Tanya was beautiful and intimidating.
"This is Heidi." Tanya offered.
Heidi
"Hello, I am Bella…Swan."
"Really? New?" she asked looking surprised and cocking her head looking at Tanya.
"PA." Tanya corrected.
"Ah that makes sense." I just stared at them wondering what they meant by that. Feeling uncomfortable, I just nodded and left the room to make my way to the office.
I set my coffee on the desk and sat down to look at the list of things that Jess left from yesterday that needed to be taken care of before the end of this week, which was finally tomorrow. I was glad I started in the middle of the week and so far the time spent here just flew by. Jess finally walked in and I told her how I had met Heidi and Tanya.
"That's great. I was wondering if he had taken any of them with him." She whispered.
"He travel's with them?" I asked.
"Oh please Bella….they are at his beck and call. He is their master after all."
"Master?" I said in a low tone.
"Oh yes. You will find that they all are very disciplined. Well at least three of them are. One—not so much."
I raised my brow.
"Yeah she keeps his belt warm." Jess stated as she giggled.
"Who is she?" I asked curiously.
"Lauren. She is a bitch but just know you don't have to put up with any of her shit. If she gives you grief, let Mr. Cullen know. He will handle her."
I laughed at the thought of being bent over his knee. Then I got this strange stirring inside of my stomach.
That was weird.
The rest of the day, I learned how to purchase from Mr. Cullen's lists. I faxed some paperwork to some exclusive club he was a member of, and I helped Jessica clean out her desk and pack various items. We would be setting up my desk with all my new supplies in the morning.
I answered the phone and took messages for Mr. Cullen and Jessica explained whom I would be setting up dates for.
Play dates.
I am going to obviously need to Google exactly what the hell a play date is in the Dominant world when I get the chance.
~X~X~X~
Day Three
We arrived on time and began setting up my desk with all the supplies that had been delivered.
I was given a laptop, a blackberry, a set of keys that were labeled and Jessica gave me a further tour of the house, the outside property, and we spent a considerable amount of time in 'penal complex' as I so lovingly named it in my own head. Jess showed me all the area's in which I was responsible for. The subs were the ones that cleaned the room, for that I was extraordinarily grateful it wasn't my duty. I would do inventory of the supplies in the two armoires on the far wall. I was also in charge of making sure certain items were replaced every three months. When the items arrived, all I had to do was hand the shipped items list to one of the subs along with the replacements and she was required to replace them for me. I truly was grateful for that as well, because for obvious reasons, I did not want to handle said items. Once they were replaced, the sub would return the packing list with all the items checked off.
This job really was a pretty laid-back job.
While we were doing inventory I met Charlotte who was another blonde shorter than the first two and very friendly.
I still had not met Lauren and was more than a little nervous about that, after Jessica's warning.
Jess almost forgot to show me the last part of my responsibility and that was to make sure his dry cleaning was hung up when it was delivered. We made our way to a room that wasn't actually a room at all but more of an enormous walk in closet. I stood there gaping at the number of clothes this man had. It was insane and very neatly cared for. What sort of freaked me out was the fact that the hangers hung a specific distance from the one next to it.
"Is he like an obsessive compulsive freak?" I asked Jess as I walked in eyeing the way everything was perfectly laid out.
"He is a Dom isn't he? I think all Doms are OCD." She smirked and went on to explain that he never allowed anyone in either this room or his own private bedroom besides her. She also told me that if he was comfortable enough with me he most likely would give me a key to his bedroom if it was ever needed. Apparently, there were times when he required her to go in and complete certain tasks.
"I will show it to you but just don't say anything." She giggled as she went through another door off the closet that led into his room.
"Absolutely no sub is allowed to be in his room, ever. He usually keeps it locked so you don't have to worry about it too much." I had to admit this room had a scent to it that went straight through my nostrils and traveled right down to my kitty waking it up. The scent was so delicious; I almost had an orgasm right where I stood. If this is what he smelled like I was in some serious trouble. The room was dark with strange colors of black and burgundy. It overlooked the back of the property that looked like a densely populated forest. It was somewhat strange to see in Los Angeles, but he was in the hills so I shouldn't have been too surprised. His bed looked like something out of a Dracula movie. The dark wood themed furniture was obviously antique. My eyes went directly to the high-feathered down four-poster canopy bed with a black and burgundy duvet cover.


There were a few paintings on the wall but what caught my attention was the family crest on a huge metal shield hanging on the wall. I wasn't sure if it was a lion or a dragon in the center, but the shamrocks and the hand were pretty obvious to figure out.
The Cullen name was printed in gold Old English lettering. The thing looked heavy and did not have a spot of dust on it. Definitely OCD.
 
~X~X~X~
We ended our day by one o clock on Friday and I was so glad to have an entirely free weekend to do nothing before I met him on Monday.
I spent the better part of Sunday night pacing in my room imagining what it was going to be like and started to get nervous. Sleep wasn't going to come easily so with a little help from my nighttime cold medicine, I slept through the night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh geez, she is already a wreck and hasn't even met him yet. I hope she doesn't pass out when she does.

    ReplyDelete