Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 3 Master Edward Cullen

Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 3
Master Edward Cullen

Day Four
Monday morning I woke up and already my nerves were on edge. I slipped on the too short grey/ black pinstriped skirt, the too sheer blouse and the matching little vest and followed Victoria's directions about showing a hint of cleavage with the black shiny pumps. I left my hair down in large full curls and pulled the sides up with combs. Letting tendrils hang down around my face. Just a hint of gloss and some liner for my eyes I was ready to go. I hated dressing up and this was just too sexy for any office job. Then I remembered…I wasn't in an office and it wasn't a normal job and I was getting paid a shit load of money for it so to complain would be ungrateful.
Jessica informed me on Friday that Mr. Cullen wanted to take me to lunch to get to know me, so I didn't have to bother to bring a lunch. I wondered where he would take me as I drove towards the hills of Hollywood. The house was quiet when I arrived, and I went in to make coffee first before I would head to the west wing and to my desk in his office. I cleaned up the area and took my cup making my way through the house. I had this strange charged feeling that seemed to leave the hair on my arms and neck standing up. I did not need to be feeling on edge, and tried to relax and I was failing miserably.
I set my coffee down and found a post it note on the top of this weeks list with an elegant script I assumed was Mr. Cullen's.
That meant he was back in town.
He is here.
My stomach knotted and I began to worry.
And worrying was not a good thing because in times of worry, my clumsy ways seemed to be increase.
Great something else to worry about.
Miss Swan,
When you get in please send me a text.
EC
I quickly pulled out my new phone, pulled up my contacts list, selected his name, and sent him his requested text.
Mr. Cullen
I just arrived.
Miss. Swan
About ten minutes later, I heard his voice echo through the long hall ordering Charlotte to clean the playroom and for the first time I heard him referred to as 'Master'.
"Charlotte make sure the playroom is cleaned by noon."
"Yes Master." Her previously cheery voice was now a little more subdued. It grew eerily quiet again.
"You may speak."
"We need some disinfectant shall I ask Miss. Swan? I mean she is new and I could actually get it myself should I just pick some up?"
"No. Give her your list, your dismissed."
"Yes sir."
I didn't know what to think about it. This was all just so strange. Intriguing but strange to say the least. I started to think back to the way I viewed Mr. Cullen before I knew what I know now. Can we say full of himself? He puts up a great front in the public eye. None of these girls here are ever with him in the photos of him at various charities or events. It is assumed he doesn't date. Well now, I know why. He doesn't have to. Hell, he has a live in harem at his disposal. Who needs a date when the girl is tied up back at home?
I start to think, which sometimes can get me into trouble.
So Bella the question is after you have heard this exchange can you handle this? I wasn't so sure I could. I thought I may even get irritated with the way he makes them call him Master. Who the fuck does that?
A Dom. That is who.
I would just have to play this by ear. If I felt at all as if I would snap at him or get angry for his lifestyle I would quit.
Bare feet hitting the hardwood floors were getting closer to the office door. I expected to see one of the girls coming around the corner.
My mouth fell open when Edward Cullen entered the office.
Now one would think that you would expect him to be dressed somewhat appropriately. Not that it wasn't appropriate for say all things having to do with seduction!
I had to remind myself that this was his house not a business and thankfully, he was carrying a newspaper folded up as he read it, not meeting my initial reaction.
I closed my mouth quickly trying to compose myself professionally before he lifted his head and his eyes met with mine.
He lowered the paper and he stopped suddenly, his look completely unreadable. His nostrils flared out as if he was inhaling?
His eyes were locked on mine and the intense look almost hypnotized me. I would swear his eyes were like melted fucking fourteen karat liquid gold!
He cleared his throat, swallowed thickly and I stood up walking around my desk to greet him properly.
His eyes watched me and quickly scanned my form before he finally gave an incredible smile that I swear melted my thong.

Edward and Bella's first encounter

"Good morning Miss Swan." His teeth were bright white and that smile my god, but the voice…That voice would be the death of me.
"Good Morning Mr. Cullen." I smiled trying to keep my eyes focused on his face, struggling to control my desire to let my eyes drop and rake over his very broad naked upper torso and the faded pair of jeans that hung low on his hips but still hugged his body nicely. Even my peripheral vision couldn't miss the cut of his iliac crest, his toned abs in the palest skin I had ever seen, but I held my eyes where they should be.
Trust me when I say it wasn't without a huge struggle either!
I watched him swallow thickly again and he started to walk past me to his desk and set down his items before he returned to my desk.
He reached his hand out and said, "It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person."
I held out my hand to shake, and the minute his long fingers slid along my palm and he gripped it gently, the coldness of his hands surprised me but I held my reaction to their temperature. I chalked it up to bad circulation. The stinging coolness turned into a hum of current as he cocked his head as if he noticed it also then his lips curved up into an even broader smile and he turned my hand over and bent down to press his lips to the back of it.
I would swear he just sniffed me.
I wondered did he take ice cold showers or just eat a Popsicle or something?
His lips were just as cool as his hands, his hair was still damp, dark and disheveled, so I assumed he did just shower. His eyes reminded me of a mountain lions. The honey golden tone of them stunned me. If his iris was elongated I would swear he was a cat in a mans body.
A very hot body I might add.
His bare feet did not go unnoticed by my peripheral vision either. The sound as they slapped on the floor had me wondering if anyone wore shoes in this house. He walked around his desk and sat down.
"Could you bring a notepad Miss Swan and have seat?"
I grabbed it, flipped it to a blank page, and walked over to sit in the leather chairs that were placed in front of his desk.
I quickly noticed the placement of the chair was going to give him a pretty good view of my crossed legs in this god damn skirt that was advertising my legs.
"First of all don't hesitate to order whatever you need. I told Jessica she could take anything from her desk so you may need to replace anything to perform your job."
His eyes were moving along my neck and down my arms, and yes he didn't hesitate to scan the length of my crossed legs.
"Yes sir." I made note of it and when I looked up he looked lost in some thought.
He suddenly pulled himself out of whatever he was lost in for a moment and asked,
"Have you met the girls?"
"Yes sir, well three of them. Heidi, Tanya, and Charlotte." I said.
"Ah yes well let me find Lauren."
He picked up his phone and typed out a text at what had to be lightning speed.
"She should be here in less than five minutes. I wanted to give a list of things I need to order." He opened a folder on his desk and handed me another list. "You may get a list from the girls as I am sure Jessica informed you about that. Don't hesitate to get whatever they need."
I blushed ten shades of red when I saw the first few items he had listed.
Edward gazed at me curiously, I was sure wondering why a grown woman was blushing.
I cleared my throat and asked, "Is there anything else?"
He gave me a slight smirk and his brow cocked up on one side. I had a strange feeling his thoughts were not on my job and more on something other than that.
He went through his phone and wanted me to return calls to a list of calls he had received while he was gone. I jotted down the names as he called them out.
He explained that he was considering adding another girl and he would let me know if and when to get her all set up.
Four I guess wasn't enough for the Casanova.
I was about to get up when we were finished before he suddenly appeared angry.
He picked his phone up and said "Hold on a moment."
I nodded as he dialed and put the phone to his ear.
"Lauren my office now!" His voice took on a stern tone but all I kept thinking was damn he is sexy when he gets bossy and angry.
He steeples his fingers and his eyes stared at the open doors.
Her bare feet slapped against the floor as she rushed into the room. Her head was down and she stood on a small round rug next to his desk her head down her arms at her side.

My version of Lauren from Stephenies description

"Forgive me Master."
"Lauren I have just about had it." He snapped at her, his tone very angry now.
"I am sorry, Master."
His eyes narrowed, "Did I give you permission to speak?" his voice rising further.
She didn't respond but her eyes scanned up to look at me, which seemed like an error in judgment on her part as to what happened next.
He slapped his hand on the desk causing not only me to jump but Lauren as well; her eyes darted back down to the floor quickly.
"Master…I…"
"Damn it Lauren! What has gotten into you? I am sick of this defiance at every turn!"
He turned to me, "I apologize for her behavior. She knows when I call she is to report to me at once. Lauren here seems to think that she can continue to defy me. Miss Swan did Jessica go over the procedures for release with you?"
"Yes Mr. Cullen." I looked at him almost afraid to look anywhere else. He gave me a nod and then turned to Lauren.
"Lauren, you are released, go to your room gather your things. The car will take you anywhere you want to go, come back, and see Miss Swan once you're done packing."
He got up, picked up his phone, and walked over to her reaching out as he lifted her chin with his finger to look into her eyes.
His voice softened and his eyes looked so sad. "I will miss you Lauren…but I have warned you. You don't take me seriously enough and I would be a lousy Dom if I let my subs do what you have gotten away with for far too long. I take my role seriously. All I ever asked of you was that you do the same. Take care of yourself." He placed a kiss on the top of her head and walked out.
I watched his back flex as his muscles relaxed somewhat like some weight had been lifted off his shoulders.
Sexy shoulders at that!
Then her sobs caught my attention. Jessica had explained to me how release worked and said she had to go through it a few times each one was different, but hers were heated and angry girls. She didn't tell me what to do if one of them was crying.
"Uh. I will call ahead for the car and when you are done, you can come back down and see me. I have some paperwork for you. Whatever you need will be taken care of by Mr. Cullen." She stood there not saying anything and I was sort of afraid to even move. Finally, her timid voice broke the awkward silence between us. "I thought if I was a little different he would change. I am such an idiot. This is his lifestyle. I am just another fuck." She covered her mouth and she whispered to herself only I heard her, "Why did I let myself fall in love with you asshole!" as she walked out the door.
Whew!
I breathed out as I collapsed in my seat. It was pretty clear that Edward Cullen has a temper. But what I noticed more and what I think Lauren knew also was that he had a side of him that he probably did not let others see very often. He genuinely showed he cared.
This was going to be a very interesting job.
~X~X~X~
Two hours later, I heard shoes tapping across the floor. Just then, a rather tall mocha skinned guy with dreadlocks dressed in a suit stepped in to the office.
He smiled a brilliant white smile at me. His eyes were jet black. I knew by his description that this was Laurent. Mr. Cullen's driver.
"I thought I should at least come in and introduce myself. I am Laurent." He said holding out his hand. I shook it and oddly, it was just as cold as Mr. Cullen's was. Maybe the air conditioner was on too high in this house?
"Isabella Swan you can call me Bella." I said giving him a soft smile. His accent made him sound like he was from Jamaica. "Miss Bella. Beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
"That will be enough Laurent." Mr. Cullen startled me as he stood at the door. I didn't even hear him come in.
"I came for my instructions." Laurent said
"Oh she hasn't come down yet." I replied.
"It shouldn't take that long it has been over two hours since I released her. Laurent?"
"Yes sir." He turned and left.
"He will go see what is holding Lauren up. I am truly sorry that had to happen on your first day Miss. Swan."
"You can call me Bella." I said.
"Bella?" he asked.
"Everyone calls me Bella."
"Ah yes well maybe I should stick with Miss. Swan." He said.
"But you called Jess Jessica." The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them.
His eyes flashed with something….was it anger.
Shit! Good going Bella, way to piss off the Dom on your first day! Duh!
He swallowed thickly and I noticed his eyes had a certain gleam in them. It was strange the way I could almost see him thinking about something. More often, than not it seemed like what he was thinking wasn't what he should be thinking at all.
Mr. Cullen went to his desk and put his cell phone to his ear.
A few minutes later, Lauren, and Laurent entered the room.
"Have a seat." I asked her.
"There are some discharge papers you need to sign and then there is the settlement."
"Settlement?" she asked.
"Mr. Cullen is going to make sure you have some place to go. Since you lived here full time and you don't reside any where else he has chosen to offer you a settlement for you to find a place to stay tonight."
A tear slipped down her cheek. She signed the paperwork and I handed her the check.
"Laurent will take you wherever you need to go. He has been instructed to take you to the bank first though to cash this."
She handed me an envelope. "Make sure to hand him that." she asked and she stood up as Laurent wheeled her luggage out.
Mr. Cullen continued to speak on the phone refusing to look up at her as she turned and walked towards the door. She didn't look back once and as she stepped over the threshold, I chanced a glance out of the corner of my eye to see if Edward even noticed she left.
I could faintly hear his call.
"Yes. She just left. No, I have changed my mind I won't be adding another. I will talk to you soon. Goodbye." He hung up his cell phone, threw it on his desk let out a deep sigh, and pinched the bridge of his nose.
I got up and started to walk towards his desk, when I watched his eyes scan down my legs and he had no shame as he ogled them.
"Mr. Cullen, Lauren wanted me to give this to you." I set the envelope on his desk. His eyes darted up to mine and he cocked his head to the side. I started to turn and walk back but he spoke up stopping me. "I hope you don't think that I am a callous being." I turned back to him wondering why he worried about what I thought. All I could do is shrug.
"It really doesn't matter what I think sir. I am just here to make your life easier." I gave him a small smile.
"Yes, well are we still on for lunch?" he asked.
"Certainly."
"Since Laurent is busy with Lauren and so long as you don't mind, I can drive us." He offered.
"That is fine."
"Good. Do you like Italian?"
I smiled. "Sounds great."
"Miss Swan if you don't mind me asking, you wear a scented perfume, correct?"
"No sir." What an odd question.
"You must use a product that smells so…." He trailed off.
"Strawberry shampoo? If it is offensive by all means I can switch it."
"No! Don't. It is very sweet and alluring." He said and he had that look in his eye. Now I understood the look Jess complained about on occasion. Like he knows a naughty secret kind of look. That can get really annoying. I turned and walked back to my desk feeling slightly uncomfortable. I could literally feel his eyes watching me walk away as if they were burning into my ass. When I turned though he had his cell phone and was looking down at it dialing.
"Tanya collect Heidi and meet me in the playroom in fifteen." He snapped his phone closed and stood up.
"I will be indisposed until lunch. Please, should anyone call take a message. We will leave for lunch at oh say one thirty?" he asked.
"That's fine."
I watched him walk out of the room but at least this time he had on a shirt. It was unbuttoned and hung on him leaving his chest bare, but he at least put one on.
I wondered how much Edward Cullen would miss his defiant sub. He certainly paid a grip of money to assure she was taken care of.
Lauren had been with him the longest and apparently, she was the only permanent live in sub he had. The others only came on their scheduled days. Or when he felt the need to call them in.
As I sat here sorting through Lauren's paperwork getting ready to file it, it when suddenly dawned on me that Edward Cullen was now in the playroom with two of his subs.
Oh my god!
Suddenly I felt a tingling in between my legs and I wanted to bolt up there and put my ear to the door and listen in.
When did I become such a pervert?
~X~X~X~
At exactly one o clock, Tanya came into the office and handed me a list she dropped on my desk. I couldn't help but notice the red marks around her wrists.
My eyes darted from them to her and she cocked her brow high on one side before she smiled wickedly and leaned in and whispered so I almost didn't hear her at all.
"I think it's safe to say I am his favorite pet now." She winked and turned to walk out. I noticed the faint red marks on the back of her thighs and my imagination took off.
I took the list and placed the order for the supplies when my phone chirped.
Miss Swan,
I will meet you in the foyer.
EC
At exactly one-thirty, I walked in to the foyer and Mr. Cullen stood there looking the epitome of pure golden sex. This was just sickening. How could anyone look this fucking good?



His smile reached his eyes as he watched me walk towards him and as he scanned down my legs, I literally watched the left brow rise up high as if he saw what he liked.
"Shall we?" He placed his hand in mine and pulled me out the door to a bright red Lamborghini. I almost fell over.
Edward's Car
Was he seriously taking me to lunch in this?
Why yes, yes, he was as he lifted the door and once I was seated in the car he bent down and reached in to place my seat belt on me as if I were a four year old. I gasped but his clean scent hit me and I nearly melted in the seat. He did smell like his room and good god I needed a clean pair of panties.
He smirked and whispered, "Click it or ticket."
Just as he closed the door and walked around raindrops started to sprinkle the cars windshield.
We drove in relative silence and arrived at a small little hole in the wall restaurant on Melrose. He pulled up and the valet took the keys as Mr. Cullen again helped me out of the seat.
Once we were seated inside, he clasped his hands, rested his chin on top of them, and just gazed at me.
I smiled nervously.
I took a sip of water and as the waitress came to take our orders, Mr. Cullen requested I order first, while he didn't bother to order anything.
"You're not hungry?" I asked.
"No. I am on a special diet." He grinned. Okay. That is just weird.
"Tell me about yourself." He sat back in his chair looking down at me through his lashes and alluring as all hell.
God…the perks of just gazing at him were the only ones I would ever need. Screw the clothes, the part time hours, the great pay…ect. I would do this job for free!
"There really isn't much to tell. I go to UCLA and I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up."
"How old are you Miss Swan?" he asked.
"Twenty. I will be Twenty one in September."
"You don't act twenty."
He barely knew me or spent any time with me, how could he know what age I acted?
"I had to learn to take care of my self when I was young. You know irresponsible mom and all of that."
"And your father?"
"He is hardly in my life. Maybe a visit every other summer. He was too busy to take care of me. Chief of Police."
His eyes narrowed. "Law enforcement. Hmm."
"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.
"It's a dangerous thing." He replied.
"Not in a town of less than four thousand." I laughed.
"Miss Swan, criminals and boogey men exist all over the world. A small town is no exception." He said seriously and sipped his water but honestly, I'd swear he didn't drink any of it.
"I suppose."
"May I ask are you currently being courted?"
I had just swallowed water when he said that and nearly spat it out at him.
Was he serious? Courted? Who the fuck uses that word anymore?
"Courted? You mean as in dating?"
"Yes."
"Uh that would be a no." I blushed. His eyes looked at me skeptically.
"What?" I asked.
"It just seems so hard to believe."
"Why is that?" I stared blankly at him.
"My god. Look at you. You're gorgeous and smart. Guys probably nag you constantly."
"Uh no they don't." I replied looking down at my lap. God was he serious.
"Are you that oblivious Miss Swan?" he asked.
"Oblivious?"
"Well since we walked in here, three gentlemen have ogled you and been staring for the entire meal. One is hoping you will go off to the restroom so he can slip you his number."
I just gaped at him. "How do you know that?"
"Take a look around see if you can pick them out." He smirked and his eyes lit up with some amusement as he watched me look around.
Shit. Now I was nervous as I took in the two that were blatantly eyeing me.
"You figured them out didn't you?" he smirked further.
I narrowed my eyes at him. "You must be very intuitive." I stated matter of factly.
He gave that drop dead gorgeous smile.
Wait a fucking minute. Hold the fuck up…did Edward Cullen just say I was smart and gorgeous? OH MY GOD! Yeah I am slow. So sue me!
"I bet that smile gets you whatever it is your heart desires." I observed coolly.
Fuck did I just actually say that to my boss out loud? What the hell is wrong with me?
I swear to god his eyes lit up with excitement burning in them, as if he just found a key to some treasure that had been locked away. Then his face lit up and he just smiled this other unbelievably dazzling half smile that halted my breath, my heart rate, and my thought processes. I was pretty sure I would find my panties on the floor between my feet in a puddle of goo.
I realized all be it late, the words that spilled out of my mouth were not anything you should ever consider saying to your boss. No, wait let me rephrase that…It is not the thing you should say to your boss who is a practicing Dom.
"Miss Swan, my lifestyle choice gets me whatever my heart desires. I don't need to rely on a smile to obtain any thing I want, but in all honesty it has gotten me into some mischief in my past." As soon as the words left his mouth, he looked like the devil.
Child of Satan.
Ok, sexy child of Satan.
I just stared at him wondering about his past. What made him this way. Why this lifestyle.
"You can ask me anything. I may or may not answer but it doesn't hurt to try."
"How long have you been in this lifestyle?"
"Awhile."
"You don't do normal relationships?"
He gave me a crooked grin. "Why do normal when you can do naughty?"
Holy mother of argggggh! I felt my face heat up and I wondered though if they turned the heat up to hell in here!
His eyes studied my face and his nostrils flared.
"Amazing." He whispered.
"Excuse me?"
"You blush. Do you have any idea how long it has been since I have seen a lady blush?"
My brows shot up.
"Uh no. I wouldn't guess more than a couple of years?"
He chuckled. "Give or take a few."
I just blurted it out and had no control over my big mouth today.
"Do you love them?" He was looking down at his water but as soon as I said that, his eyes shot up to meet mine.
I surprised him.
Yeah I know I surprised myself too. Uh sorry?
He gave a sad half smile. The complete opposite of the one that dazzled me.
"That would be a definite no." He let his finger run along the rim of his glass and stared at it as if he was deep in thought and I wasn't done. I wanted to know more.
"But you have sex with them?"
"You can have sex without love."
I thought about that for a minute.
"Not in my world." I whispered but he heard me anyway.
He cocked his head to the side curiously and accusingly he asked, "Have you ever been in love?"
"No."
His eyes lit up again like something registered in my answer with him.
"Are you a virgin Isabella?"
My mouth fell open. "I uh don't think that is really an appropriate question to ask of your employee Mr. Cullen."
No freaking way he didn't!
"I have to say this is not how I envisioned this lunch to go." I stated placing my fork on my plate feeling very inadequate right now.
"Oh really?" he leaned forward on his elbows, "How did you envision this going Miss. Swan?"
I swallowed hard and fidgeted in my seat.
Honestly, riding on you in the back seat of the limo instead of eating at all.
Oh, shit. Shut up Bella.
"As I understood it per Jessica of course, our relationship was strictly business, and so our conversation should be also."
Good answer high five for me. Yay!
"Miss Swan, my question is a very legitimate one. You know all about my lifestyle, don't you think it is fair I know about yours?"
"Maybe if you were working for me and I was a mistress." I replied.
His brows rose up high in surprise, "Touché."
He sat back and smiled like the devil.
"I really like you. I think I will keep you."
I snorted out the most embarrassing laugh.
He did not just say that as if I was a puppy he found wandering the streets!
He smiled at me again and couldn't help but chuckle and his cell phone rang.
He pulled it out looked at it and his demeanor all but changed.
"Yes." He answered his voice stern.
"And you are calling me because?"
"You cannot be serious." His eyes darted to mine and he leaned in closer to me to quiet his next words so no one around us could hear.
"I will deal with you when I get home. Do not call me again is that clear?"
Oh, shit. Jessica's words rang aloud and clear. One of the many things subs are not allowed to do. Call Mr. Cullen.
He snapped his phone shut his mood no longer happy. He waved for the waiter to bring the bill slipped him a credit card and gave me a tight-lipped smile.
"I apologize. I try not to let my lifestyle interfere with my extra curricular activities but for some reason today, I am being tested." He let out a breath.
"Isn't that part of the fun?" I quipped.
I slapped my mouth with my hand before I could stop it.
Damn what the hell!
A small smile played on his lips. "I have a distinct feeling your teasing me."
I blushed. I could feel it in my chest and Mr. Cullen confirmed it when his eyes shot down to watch it glow under my skin. He swallowed again and I couldn't help but watch his sexy Adam's apple bob in his throat. There was a twinge that went right between my legs and I would swear to god that he actually may have known it. His eyes darted up as soon as I rubbed my thighs together and his nostrils flared. I would also say his eyes almost darkened some. He then let his tongue come out and he licked his lips.
I thought I heard him growl.
"Are you ready to go?" he asked.
I nodded and stood up as he led me back out and we waited for the car. He again repeated the buckling of my seatbelt and before he pulled away from me, I looked right at him, his face a mere few inches from mine.
"You know I am a big girl. I can fasten my own seatbelt."
He smirked and his cool breath washed over me. Oddly, it was very, very cool.
"Your right you could, but then I would be deprived of getting the opportunity to get close enough to inhale your sinful scent and to admire the sexiest fucking legs I have ever seen in my entire existence." He winked and shut the door.
He fucking winked and I just saturated my thong again!
Note to self…bring a couple pair of replacement panties to work daily.
Holy shit!
He climbed in and peeled out driving this car as it was meant to be driven.
Hard!
~X~X~X~
That night when I got home, I dropped on the couch and Jess laughed. "Rough day?"
I looked over at her. "I think I need to change my panties at regular intervals, if I am going to spend any time around that man."
Jess laughed again. "So if I hear the hum of your vibrator, don't come knocking." She smirked flipping the TV off. "Seriously how did it go?"
"He is a flirt."
"No he isn't." she looked surprised.
"Uh yeah he is!"
"Edward Cullen doesn't do flirting. He doesn't have to!" she argued.
"He told me he liked getting close so he could basically smell me and said he liked looking at the sexiest legs he had ever seen in his existence. Doesn't that constitute flirting?"
Her mouth fell open.
"And he asked if I was a virgin." I crossed my arms.
"When did this all happen?"
"During lunch." Her brow shot up.
"Did something happen today?"
"Yes. Lauren was released."
She gasped. "No way!"
"Way! First thing this morning. He called her to introduce me to her, she didn't come the first time so he ordered her to again and when she came in she made the mistake of speaking out of turn or whatever and then she looked at me and he flipped."
Her mouth just hung there in mid air.
"He also gave her thirty grand to relocate!"
Her eyes widened.
"Bella Swan the first day and you're already causing waves?"
"Wait a second what did I do?"
"I don't know but something is just off." She eyed me curiously.
"Well I just did what I was told. I hope tomorrow when I get there no one else is going to be released. One of them called during lunch and he was near livid."
"But they don't have his number."
"One of them did. I don't know who, he didn't say but he said he would deal with them when he got home."
"Oh and do you know what Tanya came in and said to me after Lauren was gone? With red rope marks on her wrist no less?"
"What?"
"I think it's safe to say I am his favorite pet now…And she fucking winked!"
Jess threw her head back laughing. Tanya has been vying for first place ever since she arrived. She will do anything and I mean ANYTHING he asks of her."
I raised my brow at her. "Really and how do you know that?" I asked curiously.
"Maggie and I were sort of close during her time with him. We did lunch sometimes and stuff. She knows she is never to discuss what goes on behind closed doors but she figured I already knew the gist of what went on in the house what would a little more information hurt. So she proceeds to tell me that Edward has this thing where he really gets off on watching two girls go to town on one another. Maggie says that Tanya likes to please Edward as much as she likes to dine on pussy."
"Alrighty! TMI Jess!"
I got up and stretched. "I am going to take a long hot bath. I don't have to be in until noon tomorrow."
"What? Why not?" she asked incredulously.
"He is insisting on me going to some new store in Hollywood with him."
"What new store?"
"It is called Cajoled." Her eyes widened and she got up and walked over to her laptop typing in something.
"What are you doing?"
"She flipped it around so I could see it and I gaped at the images."
Cajoled is apparently a Super center for all things sex; emphasis on bondage.
"Why does he want me to go with him?" I asked.
"Good question. He didn't give you a reason?"
"No. Said something about setting up an account."
"Huh. Maybe that is it then." She shrugged.
While I laid in the tub I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like to be one of those girls in that room with him. Did he kiss them? Was he tender or harsh? What the hell was so exciting about watching a girl lick another girl? Been there done that. Wasn't impressed.
Before I knew it my hand wandered down over my sudsy breasts and I found my nipples rock fucking hard. I slid my hand between my legs and grazed my clit, which nearly had me jumping out of the water.
"Holy shit that is sensitive!" I rushed my bath and made my way to my room put on some music and dug out the toy every girl has to own. My pocket rocket. Guaranteed to have a fuckawesome orgasm in less than five minutes and it happily repeats its performance as often as necessary.
Being around Mr. Edward Cullen today broke my record. Eight fucking rawking orgasms one right after the other. I was fucking exhausted and fell into a dreamless sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, Jessica is right with her assessment. Bella is causing waves and I like it. I love that even though she is a virgin, she isn't this oh so innocent being. I like that she has a pocket rocket and used it too.

    ReplyDelete