Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Chapter 21 Turning Bella

To all of you….you all rock my world, inspire my fingers, and fill my soul with love.
Seriously…I have no one else to thank but all of you!





Edwards Eternal Kiss
Chapter 21
Turning Bella
~x~x~x~EDWARD~x~x~x~


She just can't say things like that to me.
No. She just can't say things like that to me and then want me the way I want her and then tell me to look into her eyes. I actually saw it deep within her. The want and desire.
She just can't do that and expect me to have a normal human reaction.
I am not a typical guy and for the love of all things holy, I am not human!
I am a fucking Vampire.
V A M P I R E
I need to make her understand even if I have to spell it out for her. Maybe what just happened already showed her what I truly can do to her, so that she doesn't tempt me like that.
If I were to let everything go and do what my body is designed to do, she would end up lifeless in my arms. I couldn't let that happen. It took every ounce of strength I had to claim her the first time and she only survived it because I was discovering my love for her. But now…because we have done what we did I love her so much more that it is so much worse. It's like I can't get enough of her. The constant need to touch her and to feel her and to love her and want her so much more now than I ever did before. It was stupid to do what I did but how the hell do you finally find the one meant for you and then try to restrain yourself from not taking her after you spent a lifetime alone?
Once I gained control over him and calmed down, I shoved it all down deep inside and stepped back out of the tree line when I heard it.
FUCK!
I roared barreling for the house and landed just inside the shattered glass door. I was far to fast for her to even see me and I shouted out for her to freeze. I had to stop her.
"Bella! Don't Fucking Move!"
She stood there frozen already. "Edward get out of here." Her voice was so faint and her heart rate was increasing. I didn't sense she was cut yet but if she moved she surely would be.
"Please Kitten don't take another step, whatever you do." I looked down and she was standing in the middle of the shards of glass with one knee barely bent like she hadn't realized that there would be glass on the floor as she must of ran after me when I left her so quickly. I was such an idiot. This was my entire fault.
I watched her bottom lip tremble and my heart cracked. She was scared to death and I could see it in her eyes. This would be it. This would be the one thing that would make the decision final for me. She would be mine forever. I couldn't risk losing her to him.
With lightning speed, I had her up in my arms and in the bathroom setting her on the counter on the bathroom sink, her body trembled and I knelt down taking her ankle in my hand and lifting her foot up ever so slowly and assessed the damage.
"Unfuckingbelievable." I muttered.
"Not one drop spilled." I glanced up at her, then darted into the playroom grabbing the first aid kit and made my way back to her. In seconds, her feet were glass free without one cut, slice, or scrape. I glanced down to see the sparkling slivers of glass on my clothes and realized I was covered in it. I went to the top of the stairs and yelled for Emmett.
"Emmett! I need your help bro!" he appeared before I could turn back towards my room. "Go in and get her and take her downstairs. I am covered in glass and so is the room. She isn't cut but I don't want to risk it. Call dad tell him we are coming for a visit and then have Rosalie get our tickets. First Class. Make sure she buys the whole section. I'll pay whatever it takes if that doesn't work then I will charter a plane. I will be down in a few minutes."





Your going to ask him aren't you?
"No. I want to be the one. I just need to know how."
You're braver than I am little brother. I don't think I could do it.

~X~X~X~
She slept the entire flight. Granted it was only a little over an hour but the events of the day were pretty stressful. I was sure once I told her I needed to go to Oregon and I would not be leaving her behind she would begin to panic. However, what she panicked about was not the fact that I was taking her away without any notice. She worried about what to wear and she needed to go home to pack, ranted, and raved for a few minutes before she finally calmed down. Bella never ceased to amaze me. She was nervous about meeting my parents of all things. Once we were all ready to go the minute she relaxed in her seat, she was out. I didn't let the subject come about what had happened and why I had to leave her so abruptly to contain him. It would just have to wait.
We arrived in Medford a little after eight in the evening. The limo was out front when we arrived and we all climbed in heading for Jacksonville.


It was a little over an hour's drive time and it is so dark out you don't really have much scenery to look at. To entertain Bella, my brother's and sisters were playing twenty-one questions about vampire's with her. They had her laughing so hard she nearly 'peed her pants' according to her and pleaded with them to stop.
"Okay I got a question" she asked Emmett. "When you woke up what is the first thing you saw?" He grinned and said, "My beautiful angel Rosalie."
"Aww…" Bella cooed.
"Oh gag me!" Alice chirped and Rosalie turned to glare at her.
"Excuse me? What has you so repulsed you little twitchy witch?" Rosalie narrowed her eyes at her sister.
"Angel my ass! Heaven doesn't want you and Hell is afraid you would take over!" Alice quipped and smiled cheekily at Bella. Bella burst out laughing and Rosalie turned to growl at Bella.
"Rosalie!" I used the voice I reserved for my Master persona.
"Oh Pahlease….that shit may work on your little harem buddy but you don't scare me." She snapped at me as Bella giggled.
"And what do you find so damn amusing young lady?" I turned to look at her.
"You all fight like the Brady bunch that was denied their right to fangs!" she howled with laughter.
"Okay, I give what is a Brady bunch?" Jasper asked.
"Oh brother here we go again…doesn't anyone here besides me retain the useless nonsense they air on Television?" Alice screeched.
"Uh no little sis. We have lives and actually find other forms of entertainment." I snarled.
"Oh yeah we know about your sick entertainment." Her voice pitched a few tones higher as she mocked an impression of Tanya, "Yes…master….I will do as you wish master…kiss your toes master? Really can I? Anything your heart desire's master!"
Bella proceeded to fall off the seat of the limo on to the floor howling in laughter and holding her stomach begging and pleading for us all to stop.
I fucking loved this girl and as I looked around the limo, my brothers, and sisters all had a variety of thoughts.
She is so going to be a fucking awesome sister!
Mom and Dad are going to love her.
We love the hell out of her Edward...she is perfect for you!
Can we keep her?
I hoped to God I could convince her to let me, I thought as we drove on a two lane curvy highway that continued up through the hills and into the forest towards my parents newest acquisition. I had yet to see the place and had only seen it in the minds of my siblings. It was so typical as we were now driving down an overgrown road with huge trees that hung low above the drive.
Twinkle lights were in the bushes around the front porch and the landscaped lighting was green and golden toned stepping-stones where each one lit up. That was something new that Esme must have discovered I thought to myself.


We all climbed out and stood there while the driver handed over our luggage. It was yet another mansion out in the middle of nowhere with the sounds of a creek nearby and a small waterfall. Before we made it to the door, I could hear her thoughts and feel her excitement. The door flew open and I looked up to see the biggest smile on my mother's face. Esme was a beautiful caramel haired woman who could no way look close to being a mother to the five of us, but she loved us as if we were all hers.
"You're here!" her eyes darted around quickly and when they landed on Bella, her thoughts had me smiling with pride.
Oh Edward! God just look at her! She is beautiful. She looks so young and sweet.
"Bella this is my mother Esme. Esme this is Bella."
"Bella it's so nice to meet you." She wanted to hug her but didn't dare approach and when Bella stepped forward and hugged her Esme was simply overjoyed.
I love her already!
"Nice to meet you too." Bella said as she let her go.
"Edward!" She grabbed onto me and hugged me harder than usual.
"Come in come in."
"Don't I get a hug?" Emmett asked grinning.
"Oh hush I just saw you yesterday!" she smacks him and leads us in.
We stepped inside when Bella's words had me chuckling. "Just wow!"
I laughed when I caught the scent of human food and it didn't pass Bella's nose either.
"Why do I smell food?" she turned to me and whispered looking rather puzzled.
"Esme cooked for you love." The look on Bella's face was priceless.
"She what? You didn't need to do that!" Bella's face flooded with that liquidy goodness I so craved.
"Nonsense. You must be hungry, I made Italian for you." Esme smiled brightly.
"That's very kind. I didn't know vampires knew how to cook." She muttered the last part but we all heard it and everyone laughed.
"It will be ready in another fifteen have a seat." She ushered us in as we sat down while my siblings took our luggage upstairs to my appointed room.
Esme sits across from us and I chuckle as she watches in utter fascination.
"I don't mean to stare. It's just he looks so happy and content, I have never seen him look so…so comfortable." I couldn't help but smile.
"He does the same to me." She said as she looked up at me, and I just leaned over and pressed my lips to her forehead.
Oh Edward, you found her! You found her! I can't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes, god if I could I would cry…you found your mate sweetheart I am so happy for you!
"She is flipping out." I leaned down and whispered into Bella's ear as she went to go check on Bella's dinner.
"Why?" she asked looking at me curiously.
"She loves you already and she is happy for us." I smiled and she blushes yet again.
Our eyes got lost in the others and I gazed at her not even hearing my father's voice or noticing that anyone else had even entered the room. She distracted me so completely it was a little worrisome.
I watched Bella's head turn when she caught a glimpse of him enter the room with Esme in tow. Bella's eyes brightened and her face filled with the deepest pink color as she now gaped at the man I would introduce her to as my father.
I could hear the slight shift in her heart rate when her eyes moved to meet his.
"So this is Bella?" he asked not even the slightest bit worried about the brightness of his teeth as he smiled at her. The twinkle in his eyes was pretty obvious and I didn't have to hear him to know he was already convinced she was perfect.
"This is my father Dr. Carlisle Cullen." I said as I stood up and leaned in to give him a half hug. I wrapped my arm around Bella, "Father…this is my Bella."
"Bella welcome to our home." He said and Bella stood there just staring at him with her mouth hanging open. I nudged her, it snapped shut, and just then, my idiot brother decided to be a colossal ass and interfere in their exchange.
Bella's cheeks pinked up further and she blurted out something she never would have said thanks to Em.
"Okay well…that is just proof right there that back in the days of the Greeks they did have Gods like this. I gotta say Esme you are one lucky lady, he is a DILF and a VILF."
My head snapped towards the stairs as he bounded down to the last landing of stairs. Then he was tumbling all the way after being kicked because both my sisters yelled simultaneously with myself in tune, "Emmett! Knock it off!"
My family didn't hold her accountable because they knew better. I was going to rip him up one side and down the other. I was mortified for her.
Bella turned to look at me and I saw the expression of hurt in her eyes. I wanted to kill him. It would definitely be a pretty eventful night in the forest of this tiny little town. I hoped the neighborhood was up for a little brawl among the towns vampire siblings. He and I were going to do some land clearing later on I had no doubt!
Carlisle looked amused with a small smirk playing on his lips as he moved to sit down in his favorite chair and sat there with his hands folded in his lap and his legs crossed.
He proceeded to ignore the entire scene knowing Emmett all to well and didn't hold Bella at all accountable for his stupidity.
"How was your flight?" He asked dropping the subject completely not thinking about it for another second.
I shrugged pulling Bella down to sit with me.
"Fine. No turbulence whatsoever." I offered and looked down at Bella. Her eyes met mine again and I already wanted to be with her. I wanted to take her upstairs and kiss every square inch of her skin.
"Edward?"
"Huh?" I turned to look at him and he chuckled.
"I asked if you had any problems with James recently?"
"Uh no."
"Esme if you don't mind can I take Bella upstairs and let us get settled in?"
"Sure. I will bring up a tray for her if it is all right?"
"Thank you Esme that is very kind of you." She smiled and I led her up stairs following the scent of our luggage. I didn't even look around my room to see if everything was here I just grabbed her, turned her pressing her up against the door, and kissed her hard.
I needed to feel her lips on mine. I needed to feel her body pressed against mine. It was getting worse the need for her and I knew it was building up and getting harder to contain. I didn't believe my family when they all experienced this. I thought they were just a bunch of sex crazed out of control fiends. Now, I think I finally got it and my god I didn't want it to stop. I needed to feel her skin under my lips. I began to kiss her neck and that beautiful blue vein that sang to me. I hissed when the speed of the whoosh increased and her blood pressure rose under my lips.
"God damn it!" I growled gritting my teeth, pulling away, and inhaling fresh air but still tainted air from her throat.
Edward fair warning I have Bella's dinner.
I sighed in relief. I needed to see my father so I let Esme set up the tray for Bella and left her to eat while I sought out my father.
~X~X~X~
Come in son.
I hadn't even made it to his door. Being a vampire, our senses are so heightened he knew I was coming the minute I shut my bedroom door.
"Hey Carlisle." I stepped into his office and closed the door behind me although it gave us little to no privacy anyways with five other vampires in the house.
"Have a seat." He smiled and laid his medical journal down on the desk.
I chuckled. "Hey uh Dad? What is with the horned rim glasses?" I asked when I saw them propped up on top of his head. He smirked at me but didn't answer verbally.
Uhh…just a little fantasy of Esme's…
"Enough!" I stopped him mid sentence and rolled my eyes. Good god what is wrong with my family? Carlilse continued to chuckle before he finally composed himself. I just shook my head and prayed to god that he didn't start any god-forsaken memories of this little fantasy of theirs.
Where is Bella?
"In my room eating her dinner. I am sure Emmett probably told you about why I am here."
Actually no he didn't. I was surprised I didn't expect you to bring her so soon to meet your mother what with James and all.
"Yeah well he is one of the few reasons I am here." I paused and looked down nervously at my hands and was surprised to find myself actually a little bit fidgety. I had never done this before. Fidget I mean. It is such a human response to nerves.
Is something wrong Edward you seem a little out of sorts son.
"I want to change her."
I waited for his reaction. His brows shot up in surprise. That I expected. Then his brow furrowed and he leaned forward and sighed. "Edward…she isn't…I don't know if I can…" That I wasn't expecting.
"I am not asking you to do it Carlisle."
"Wait what?" he spoke a loud with concern laced in his words.
"I want you to talk me through it."
He gasped. "Edward…son…she is your singer! You can't do this successfully, the risk is too great."
"I know and don't think I haven't considered this. I have. I am going to need my family's help."
"Edward you know she isn't sick or dying. Have you discussed this with her?"
"I have mentioned it." His brows shot up again.
And how did she respond to that?
"She was surprised."
That is it?
"Yes."
"Before I discuss anything further with you on this Edward I would really like Isabella to be here. Go get her and then we can continue this conversation."
Now that I didn't expect at all.

Definition of the following for those who aren't aware of American's Twisted Acronym's
DILF = Dad I'd Like to fuck
VILF = Vampire I'd like to fuck
IN OTHER WORDS HOTTER THAN HAYDES AND OH SO FUCKABLE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank goodness Edward has a normal response to Bella being in danger AND her being his mate Great story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank fuck she didn't cut herself. I think he would have lost it then. I love that he wants to change her. That is one of the things that really annoyed me with Meyer's Edward. But shouldn't he ask Bella first and hear how she feels about becoming a vampire.
    My favorite line was Alice to Rose " Heaven doesn't want you and Hell is afraid you would take over!" - I think I need that on a t-shirt.
    I love that the Cullens are all so accepting of Bella, including Rose.
    I like Carlisle and his direct approach. There is no beating around the bush with him.

    ReplyDelete