Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 13 I so wanna play with you!

Edwards Eternal Kiss
Chapter 13
I so wanna play with you!
~x~x~x~ Bella ~x~x~x~

The beginning of the evening started out really well, things were moving smoothly, and Edward was close by most of the time. As the night wore on things just got intense.
Edward was attached to my hip at first but after I denied him in his bedroom, he backed off me considerably. If I ever felt like shit before, nothing—I mean nothing—could compare to the shitty way I felt now. I was such a colossal bitch, not to mention an idiot.

Of course, he would leave you alone! What the fuck would you expect? You told him no you chicken shit! Odds are that was your one and only chance and you blew it!

God, I could jump off a freaking cliff right now for being so utterly stupid! Edward just offered up to dump his subs to introduce me into his world. He is willing to teach me and I do believe he mentioned the word pleasure not once but twice.

Fuck, fuck, fuck me and my goddamn ridiculous desire to be ordinary!

My god Bella, were you even present when he guided you towards that huge bed of his and gently nuzzled his cold adorable little nose seeking out the warmth of your neck? Warmth that you could provide him?

Did you even catch the pheromones that were exuding off him in wave after wave?

How could you ignore that delicious scent of him swirling around you?

Maybe just maybe your cheese done slid off your cracker girlfriend!

I could hear one of the most popular lines from the movie Forrest Gump, as my subconscious quoted the words, "Are you stupid or something?"

As a matter of fact, that would be a yes! Yes, I am the stupidest female to have walked the planet.

Just admitting that though does not give you a pass for the berating you deserve!

The annoying little voice continues to bewail.

Now I may not have any experience in the department of all things sex but there is one thing for sure,…Edward is gifted in the manhood department and I have heard that is a good thing.

But nooooo….you still hit the denied buzzer didn't you?

After an hour of beating myself up, even though there were plenty of people around here that I was sure would be more than willing to do the job for me, I decided to stop all my self-pitying and explore a couple of rooms.

I had four glasses of champagne to take the edge off and was well on my way to getting another buzz. I worked my way to seek out the one piece of equipment I wanted to see used. At the appropriate time, I made my way in to the room that had several others here and watched in fascination. Zafrinas sub Randall was strapped into the swing and now I could see how it finally worked. It literally sent a wave of desire between my legs and my thoughts instantly began to imagine being strapped in this thing for Edward.


The room felt like the heat was on and started to grow too hot and I had to get out. I left quickly heading down the stairs clearly a little tipsy, because the room was spinning. More than anything, I needed my own air.
I felt like the walls were closing in on me the minute I was in the hallway. The moans and sounds of slaps and smacks not to mention those in the throes of a full-blown orgasm were causing me to want things I had just denied when offered up by Edward.

I rushed down the stairs and went to the office first. To my surprise, it was locked and it took me a moment to remember Edward had changed the codes. I pulled out my clipboard punched in the new code and the door buzzed and I walked over to my desk and plopped down in my seat. I yanked the file cabinet opened and put the clipboard in it slamming it shut and muttering to myself. Cursing.
"Well…look who we have here." The voice I last expected to hear snapped me out of my griping and my eyes scanned up to meet the eyes of both Heidi and Lauren.

Just great! The one time I am all alone!

"Well little miss innocent swan…where is your Master? I am surprised he let you out of his sight." Heidi's voice was thick with disdain.

I stood up to not be left in a vulnerable position and I faced them both.

"Mr. Cullen doesn't want any of the party guests in his office. I am sorry but I am going to have to ask you to leave." I stated with as firm a voice as I could minus the fact that I was envisioning them both ripping my hair out by the roots as they tag teamed me.

"You are a manipulative little bitch and you do realize he is going to figure that out don't you, you little snitch!" Heidi seethes her fists balled up at her sides.

"I had nothing to do with your release Heidi, honestly. I am not even Edward's type. He is my boss, our relationship is strictly professional."

"Oh so it's Edward now? Hmm... So how is it you gained the privilege of calling him by his first name?" she cocked her head waiting for my answer and it hasn't gone unnoticed that they are both now on each side of my desk surrounding me.

Are they seriously going to physically attack me?

I can smell blood all of a sudden and notice Heidi has a small cut that is bleeding on her arm. "You're bleeding." I point out nodding towards her arm.

"Yeah, Master needed a little boost." She flashes an evil menacing grin.

I gape at her and wonder what she means by that. Then a mental image flashes in my head…a recent memory
 I have from a list of limits.

Bloodletting.

"Your master drink's your blood?" I blurt out. They both laugh manically.

"So fucking naïve aren't you?" Lauren giggles and I step back once only to bump into someone standing directly behind me and I let out a small scream.

I look over my shoulder to find the creepy guy named James that Edward introduced me to but clearly disliked earlier this evening. He smells wretched and the asshole leans into my hair and sniffs me. By now, I am shaking and trapped by the girls on each side and his body.

"Your scent is yummy." He leans down and whispers as his hands grip onto my waist tightly holding me where I am now frozen in fear. I can feel the grip he has is going to bruise but I don't fight him, scared out of my ever-loving mind. My heart is pounding and racing and I am on the verge of tears when his ice-cold tongue licks my bare shoulder and he hisses like a fucking snake. A chill rips down my spine and I want to get as far away from this guy as I can. I turn to the side, my entire body is now in tremors, and I look up to meet his eyes, when I notice the color of deep blood red in his irises. My first thought is he has on colored contacts right. But my mind is screaming at me to try to give me some sort of warning.

Dangerous…run or scream Bella!

The hair rises on the back of my neck when his chilling voice says, "Virgin blood. It has been years since I have tasted and experienced one so pure." And he licks his lips making me want to nearly vomit.

"Mr. Cullen would be very upset if he found everyone in his home office." I say trying to sound authoritive, but my voice is too shaky to be effective.

"She is right and I suggest you all leave before he discovers you all in here. Not to mention the anger he is going to feel once he learns how his PA is being assaulted." I look up to see one of Edward's guests who I recognize as Ben standing at the office door, His gaze focused and glaring at James.

James releases my waist and he kisses my shoulder. "I will find you sugar of this I have no doubt, I am very skilled in that area…trust me…Till we meet again sugar." He presses his lips to my ear and before I know it, he grabs Lauren and Heidi by the hands and leads them out disappearing faster than my intoxicated eyes can see.

I let out a sigh of relief but I do not realize I was holding my breath until I gasp in a breath of air.

He kissed me, and licked me and sniffed me. I want to vomit desperately when I realize I have just been nearly assaulted to a certain degree.

"Are you alright?" Ben asks as he moves in closer slowly so as not to frighten me anymore than what I am.

"YYYYeaahh." My voice is as shaky as my hands tremble violently and I stutter out my reply, as the tears that threatened to spill over finally do and run down my cheek. I try to wipe it away quickly, to hide my emotions from this total stranger, but they are flowing full force and I can't seem to stop them from falling.

"BELLA!" I hear Edward's frantic yelling from down the hall and suddenly Edward and all the Cullen's are filing into the room expressing concern for me. Edward looks almost crazed and he pulls me into him, hugging me tightly. I can't stop my damn body from shaking, feeling like a huge baby for my reactions. I find that burying my face in his chest makes the embarrassment of my reaction fade. I can hear him whisper against my ear as he keeps apologizing to me for James's behavior.

His voice startles me and I jump when he barks, "Get that motherfucker out of my house!" I hear Emmett, Jasper, and Ben discuss removing him as they head out of the office and I refuse to let go of Edward because for whatever reason I feel safer here with him.

"I got her. Just lock up my office please." He asks Alice and Rosalie, and I don't even realize how distraught I am over the incident as he slides his arm underneath my knees picking me up holding me and cradling me into his icy chest as I sob and shake violently.

I can feel him moving and his boots on the stairs and know that several eyes are on us as he passes everyone ignoring them and taking me upstairs to my room. He gets the door open and kicks it closed behind him locking it.

He moves to the bed as sit on his lap while he is rocking me and shushing me as his cool lips, press kisses on top of my head.





"God I am so sorry Kitten. I had no idea where you were. I was frantically looking for you. One minute you were with Zafrina and when I went to check on you, you were just gone."

My runny snotty nose is pressed into his chest and I am mortified that he is even allowing it.

"I am sorry." I cry.

"Kitten you have nothing to be sorry for!"

"Yes I do I am getting you all gross and wet!" I pull back, he looks down at his glistening chest, and he ignores it.

"Aw Bella…sweetheart I am so fucking sorry I lost track of you. You scared the shit out of me!"

"I shake my head and tell him, "I don't think the collar works too well."

His eyes look so sad. "This is my fault. I have had several of these parties and nothing like this has never happened before Bella, I swear."

"I know, you didn't know. It's not your fault. He is super creepy Edward he licked my shoulder and kissed it."

I felt Edward tense up. "He will be dealt with Bella. I promise."

He hugged me to him tighter rocking me. "Why are you so cold?" I asked.

He shrugs and whispers "I haven't had a shirt on all night." He gives me a soft smile. "True." I mutter and I still can't seem to stop shaking.

Our eyes meet and I can't look away from him. I would swear that I was looking down into the depths of Edward's caring soul as he cradles and comforts me. His sweet breath blows across my face. God he smells so good and his hand comes up to brush the back of it over my cheek to wipe the tears away that still trail down. His hand is warm and he cradles my cheek in it. His thumb softly brushes over my bottom lip and his eyes are focused on my lips. I can feel it. He wants to kiss me but he doesn't as he just sits there focused on my lips caressing my bottom one softly with his thumb. I can see the want in his gaze. I want it too, though and I tilt my head just so and move slowly towards him. His breath hitches and he whisper's out a low warning tone in his voice. "Bella…"

My eyes dart up to meet his and I can see the conflicted emotions reflecting back at me.

My eyes move back down to his pouty lips and I want more than anything to taste them. To taste him.

His eyes search mine and I try to tell him with a look that I want him to. "Bella…let…me…just don't move."

He whispers and I stay put as he moves far too slow, almost as if, he is trying to maintain some sort of control.

My head is screaming out just do it already but right before his lips meet mine, his lips are now just a whisper away, I feel his cool breath wash over my face as he barely speaks "be very still." Closer now the anticipation killing me and I watch his eyes stay focused on my lips and he swallows right before I feel the satiny cool brush of his lips on mine. It was far to fast and feather light, I check by letting my tongue slide out and over them to see if I can taste him on my lips. He watches the motion of my tongue and his forehead falls to mine. He clenches his eyes closed, his jaw clenched and grinding, and breathes out the words, "oh god." And I swear I hear a faint whimper in his chest. I watch his beautiful face as it's contorted in what looks like pain.

"Edward?" his eyes open slowly and he sighs.

"I am sorry we shouldn't…I mean I shouldn't."

He shifts and sets me on the bed as he stands next to it. He kneels down and his hands move to the back of my boot as he grips the zipper and slowly unzips it pulling it off and dropping it to the floor to move and remove the other. He climbs up on the bed and rests his back against the headboard pulling me into him.

"You're still in shock Kitten just relax." he whispers into the top of my hair.

"You're skin is ice cold."

He pulls the blanket around me and lays it between us. I look around the room and realize I am not in the guest room I was in last night, I am in his bedroom, but before I am able to say anything, I am fast asleep.

~X~X~X~
I wake up gasping for air and I feel his hand run through my hair.

"It's just a nightmare Bella. Go back to sleep." The room is dark and I am still lying in his arms. "Do you think you can go grab my bag, I don't want to sleep in a leather dress."

He gets up, goes to his chest of drawers, and pulls out a shirt that says Cullen on the back with the crest design.
I sit up and start to unlace the dress and he has his back to me like a gentlemen waiting until I am covered.

"It has a zipper in the back could you?" I ask getting up on my knees. His cool fingers unzip it and I can hear his labored breathing. I pull up the dress and fold it throwing the shirt on. He turns just as I am lifting my ass up to pull the leather thong off me. He quirks an eyebrow up high and I blush tossing it on top of the dress.

"I should let you sleep." He speaks softly.

"No!...don't leave me alone yet please." I plead.

He climbs back in bed, wraps me in a cocoon of blankets, and plays with a lock of my hair.
I lay there rubbing my finger over the leather cuff he wears on his wrist.

"The family crest." I whisper. He nods and says, "Carlisle gave it to me when the adoption papers were finalized. Jasper and Em have one too."

"Your chest is warm." I whisper as I fall back off to sleep.

I wake up the next morning alone and I am blazing hot kicking off the blankets. I lay there on my stomach and can feel my ass cheeks hanging out as the shirt is hitched up. I hear the click of the door and a loud breath, then Edward blurts out several expletives, and I know its cause I am flashing him my bare ass. I giggle and hear him chuckle.

"That is just cruel and unusual punishment kitten." He groans as he sets a tray on the bed.

"Breakfast?" It is then that I smell bacon and toast. I turn and sit up. "Wow Edward you didn't need to go to all this trouble."

"No trouble at all. Charlotte is the chef in the house."

"Oh."
There is a knock on the door and Edward goes over and opens it. Charlotte is gaping at me and her eyes look down quickly.

"You may speak."

"Master I forgot the jam." She hands him a bowl of preserves and he thanks her.

"I want both of you in the playroom in thirty minutes."

She smiles brightly and stays still. "Speak."

"Yes Master."

He shuts the door and lets out a deep breath.

"Edward you okay?" I ask. He seems preoccupied.

His eyes lock on mine and he smiles. "I am fine. Eat." He says walking out.

I eat and lay back falling back to sleep and startle awake to a slamming door.

I hear voices and Edwards raises "Keep your voice down! You're still in my home!"

I hear mumbling and then another door slams and I sit up rubbing my eyes.

"This is my decision no one else's!" he yells now and another door slams.

I am afraid to get out of bed, but then he appears and I can see the tension in his body.

"I am sorry they woke you."
"It's okay. I really should get going home. I need a shower and did you even sleep last night?"

He smiled. "I don't sleep Kitten."

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. Okay well I am going to head out." I got up and grabbed my bag grabbing some jeans and slipping them on.

"Commando?" he smirked.

"Yeah." I laughed and threw my clothes in my bag and put on my tennis shoes.

"You can wear the shirt home." He smiled and walked me downstairs.

"I will see you Monday…oh by the way I have a friend staying with me Monday night. He is going to meet me here after his flight arrives, I hope that is okay?" The reaction I got was not at all, what I expected.

"Yeah sure whatever." And he turned and left me standing at the door.

What the fuck?

2 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thank you Master, may I have more please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe James and the Exes would do that to Bella. Poor gal. I love how Edward sweeps in and saves the damsel in distress. And then takes care of her. Breakfast in bed was sweet. I bet he won't change the sheets for weeks, because they smell of her.

    ReplyDelete