Monday, November 22, 2010

Chapter 26 Master of Seduction


Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 26

Master of Seduction


~x~X~x~BELLA~x~X~x~

It was almost midnight when we pulled up to the estates. Ben and Tia had a car waiting for us at the airport so we didn’t have to try to rent a car and worry about finding the place. Not that you couldn’t see it from the road. It was unfathomable to me the kind of money that Vampires seemed to have at their disposal.

When we climbed out of the limo, they were both there at the front door to greet us.
MY VERSION OF BEN AND TIA BASED ON STEPHENIE'S DESCRIPTION IN BD
“Edward…Bella I am so glad you could make it!” Ben waved us in and Edward turned to Tia and said “Bella you remember Ben and Tia?” I gave him a sarcastic sideways glance and smiled at both of them. “Of course it is so nice to see you both again.”
“Come in. Don’t worry about your luggage Stephan will take care of it and place it in your room.” Ben stated and we followed them through the house to a rather large sitting room that overlooked the lights of the downtown city.
“It’s a beautiful home.” I stated and they thanked me.
“How have you been?” Ben asked Edward.
“Good. Bella here just got over a nasty cold but she is much better now.”
I could sense the uneasiness in both Tia and Ben. I knew it had to do with the fact that they couldn’t relate to illness. They simply didn’t know what to say. If I didn’t know they were vampires they surely would have just seemed aloof or rude. That wasn’t the case. They just simply didn’t know how to say…glad to hear your feeling better…I felt awkward and I think everyone sensed it.
“Please Bella don’t take this wrong but I need to speak with Edward about something.”
“Uh certainly.” I expected them to get up and go to another room. Edward didn’t budge.
“She knows Ben.”
His brows shot up high and he looked at Tia apprehensively.
“When she is ready.” Edward answered a question I didn’t hear but knew that it was pertaining to my change.
“So she is willing? That will be a first, which I have ever heard of anyway…” he trailed off. The room grew quiet and I didn’t want them to feel I was any sort of threat. I glanced at both of them and said, “Listen…I know you’re a little reluctant about me but I love him more than my own life.” I looked at Edward when I declared that. “I just need to tie up some loose ends you know, I still have family and friends that I need to spend a little time with before I just walk out of their lives one day very soon. We have to work out how we are going to handle my father. He is in law enforcement and well…”
“Bella you don’t have to explain anything to us. I am rather envious of you. This has to be a very hard decision. I always thought it was a little odd the night at Edwards how oddly comfortable you were around so many of us. You’re brave.” Ben stated giving me a soft smile. “And gracious.” Tia added.
I blushed and then cursed myself for it.
Ben groaned out and asked. “My god Edward you have excellent control. How do you stand that?”
Tia giggled as I tried desperately to apologize. “I am so sorry.”
He held his hand up, “Don’t be Bella your only human it’s not your fault, I just need to get used to it is all. I haven’t been around a human that smells so divine and blushes…” He paused and then said, “…Hell I haven’t ever been around a human that blushes. I can see the appeal James had for you but trust me dear I am a very controlled vampire. I know my limits.”
Edward smirked. “I do too but she still sneaks up on me every so often.” His lips brushed my forehead.
“You’re just a fucking masochist Edward ya freak!” Ben threw his head back laughing.
I liked them. Tia took us on a tour while Ben made sure our luggage was put in the proper room.
It wasn’t long before I found myself comfortable with her. She was quiet but sweet and as we became acquainted, she shared some of her experience in the lifestyle. When the sun rose, I found myself yawning. “Bella go get some rest. I forget that you need to sleep.” She stated and she showed us to our room. “Your playroom is the door on the right off your room along with a bathroom here.” She pointed and said “I will see you later.”  
“Thank you Tia.” Edward shut the door behind me.
“I really like them Edward. They remind me of your family.”
“Yes but you do notice the eye color don’t you?”
“It’s the same as James, so they hunt humans?”
He nodded. “It’s in their nature I don’t blame them. Some of us take to this vegetarian life easier than others. Most vampires don’t understand why we bother.”
I yawned.
“Come on Kitten lay down sleep.”
“Only if you lay with me.” I pull him to the bed with me, he climbs on it, and I curl up in his arms. I am asleep in minutes.


~X~X~X~

I woke up alone. It was dark out and I made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed in something comfortable. I was starving and made my way down the stairs toward the kitchen. I could hear Edward and Ben laughing and it grew quiet suddenly. “In here Bella.” Ben called out as I rounded the corner to the kitchen.
“I knew it. It had to be a bouquet of freesia or Bella rounding the corner.” He chuckled.
Edward had this huge impish grin on his face. I walked over towards him. “Did you sleep well Kitten?”
“Yes your bed is very comfortable.”
“Kitten?” Tia smiled at Edward. “Why do you call her kitten?”
Edward chuckled. “Tiger-Kitten was the first thing I thought when I saw her in leather. She looked like a furious kitten who I knew was pretty soft and harmless. Kitten just sort of stuck.” He pulled me onto his lap. I hissed at him and nipped his ear. Ben snorted out a laugh. “So tell me Bella how you like the lifestyle.”
I blushed and he smirked.
“It’s um…different.”
“That it is. Fun though.” He grins at Tia.
“That it is.” I nod.
“Bella you need to eat.” Edward demands.
“Yes Master.” I scowl and Tia leads me to the kitchen where she has a fridge full of meats and cheeses and fruit. I make a sandwich and sit and listen to them discuss scenes and guests.
“Has Bella decided what she is comfortable doing?” Ben asked.
“No we haven’t discussed it yet.” Edward replied.
“No worries. Just let us know so we can mark the door.” We had done this at Edwards’s party it was to inform the person viewing a rundown of what they would see so no one ventured into a room where the act was offensive to them.
“I doubt we need to label theirs Ben. Bella has no experience.” Tia informed him with what I confided in her about last night.
“What?” He looks surprised.
“I haven’t had her in my playroom but the one night.” Edward shifted in his seat.
“Edward…” I know he shifted to thoughts. Edward looked like a scolded child as he ran his fingers through his hair.
“Bella it seems my mentoring has failed somehow.” He glared at Edward.
“She will be fine.” Edward stated.
“Bella sweetheart if this is too much pressure for you, please by all means, you do not have to participate and are welcome to just enjoy the party.” Ben stated.
“I am fine. I think I know what I would like to do.” I smile confidently and all three vampires gape at me.
“Uh…and what would that be love?” Edward cocks his head to the side his eyes wide with curiosity.
I grin.
They all looked at me as if they were sitting on the edge of their seats and I wanted to laugh. I turned to Edward, looked him right in the eyes, and asked, “Handcuff me to the table like our first time and I want to taste you.”
Edward literally lost his breath and his eyes were alight and sparkling. It was like looking into a pot of melted boiling fourteen-karat gold.
“Kitten?”
“Please Edward.” His eyes looked down and he appeared nervous. I glanced up to see both Ben and Tia gape at us in utter fascination.
Ben finally broke the strange eerie silence that fell over us.
“Edward as your mentor I need to speak with you privately.” Edwards nodded, and they both left the room.
I looked at Tia confused and she just smiled at me and spoke very low. “You both give off an aura that is literally blinding. I have never seen anything like it.” I looked at her.
“I am not gifted; it was just something I was born with. Anyone can see an aura if they know what to look for. My mother taught me so long ago. I have seen many aura’s Bella. But I have never seen anything like yours or his and together it’s unbelievable. My mother would be so fascinated to see it. I wished she could.”
When she said that it made my heart swell because I knew there was something so special about Edward. I believed her completely and I had no idea why.
“Is Ben angry at him?” I asked.
“As Ben’s submissive Bella I can’t discuss this. I apologize. Maybe you can ask Edward later.” She smiled and asked, “Would you like to see your outfit?”
“Yes. Edward told me it was here.”
“Come with me.” I got up, I followed her up to our room, and she led me into the playroom. The garment bag was hanging up on a rack and as I took in the room, I smiled when I saw the swing. It looked identical to Zafrina’s swing and it was in the far corner.
“He had it delivered here and it will be delivered after you both go back to LA.”
“Beautiful isn’t it?” she pulled out the outfit.
I looked at it stunned. I had never worn red in my life and this thing looked far too classy for me! “Edward picked this out?” I asked and she nodded and held it up to me. It was a red silk corset with black leather stays in a black Asian delicate print on it as well as the very short tight skirt. I was speechless. “He told me you had thigh high boots and I told him that it would look far too tacky with this. So he had me go out and get your shoes. I hope you like them.” She pulled out a box of four-inch pumps and to me they were just shoes. I had no idea what a Louboutin was when she said it and honestly, I truly didn’t care if they were from Paris or the local shoe warehouse. A shoe is a fucking shoe and I had a gut feeling he spent a lot of money on this. I just smiled and thanked her as the memory of my spanking came back for arguing with Edward about buying things for me. I would save this argument for a later date. Now I was fucking nervous.

~X~X~X~


Later that evening when Edward finally returned to our room he jumped right in to avoid me asking any questions about what he and Ben had discussed by distracting me.
“Baby we are going to go out for a ride after twilight. Have you ever been on a motorcycle before?” he asked.
“On the back of Jacob’s, where are you going to get a motorcycle?” I stared at him.
“Ben has a huge collection. Come let’s go check them out. I will let you pick the one we take. Ben and Tia are going also. We are just going to ride up the coast. It’s perfect weather for it.”
He led me downstairs and we exited the house walking for what seemed like forever before we came to a garage that was so clean you could eat off the floor! He wasn’t kidding. There were at least a dozen motorcycles lined up.
“Pick one Kitten.” I grinned and strolled down the line. The minute my eyes saw it…I didn’t need to see another one. This was it!
“I want this one!” I turned to look at him and he smirked and stepped in nuzzling his nose to my neck. “You like it fast?” his words purred in my ear. “Very fast.” I breathed into his ear, reached up, and slid my fingers into his locks. “Will we be with them the whole ride?” I asked.
He gave me the cheesiest grin. “Not if you don’t want to.”
I nodded. “You drive it fast and I promise wherever we end up I am going to be wet.” I purred in his ear.
“Holy shit!” His lips crashed into mine and we kissed like a couple of teenagers on a first date. I don’t know how much time past but I heard someone clear their throat and Edward pulled back.
“Did you guys pick one?” Tia and Ben stood there waiting.
I pointed at it and said “THAT ONE!” Ben threw his head back laughing.
“I take it she likes it fast huh Cullen?”
“Apparently.” He grins at me.
“Well let’s go.”
“But I am in a skirt.” I stated.
“That is perfect then.” Ben gave me the most devious smile and wagged his brows as he mouthed the words, “Easier access.” 

MOTORCYCLES ARE AS MUCH FUN AS SEX! THEY ARE EVEN MORE FUN WHEN YOU DO THEM SIMULTANEOUSLY!
I laughed as we climbed on the Ducati which is the fastest bike ever built while they chose a black Intruder. “What about helmets?” I asked.
Edward smirked. “Kitten get on love. Trust me we won’t be pulled over and we won’t get into an accident. You safer with me than you would be in a car seat belted in.”
“Yeah we don’t go slow enough for law enforcement to even notice us without them.” Ben laughed as he and Tia started theirs up.
We took off and followed them for a few miles and once we got out of the neighborhood, they both took off faster than lightning could strike. It was exhilarating and astounded me. I held onto Edward for dear life. I couldn’t even keep my eyes open. It was impossible and when he slowed down as we approached a turn off down by the coast Ben and Tia nodded and took off leaving us behind. I got so excited knowing what I wanted to do.
We parked the bike down in a dark turnout and climbed off. The moon was high in the sky and it was crystal clear out. I laughed when I saw Edward’s hair. “So that is how you got that style.” He laughed and said “Take a look in the mirror Kitten.” I tried to run my fingers through it but it just wouldn’t work. It was knotted. Then out of nowhere, Edward attacked me.
“God I have been thinking about being inside of you all night.” His lips were everywhere at once. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips.
“Jesus baby that is so fucking heavenly. The heat coming off your sweet pussy is warming me up.” His lips trailed down my neck.
“Is my Kitten ready to get fucked bent over the fastest motorcycle ever?”
I moaned out a “Yessssss.” And he growled into my ear. I ground my hips into his hardness and whined. “God I want you!”
He let me down and stood there. “Show me your ass Kitten. Bend over the bike and hike that little skirt up and slowly pull your panties down to your knees.”
I nearly came with his words but I was following his words exactly with a little extra tease added in.
He crossed his arms and I turned away from him and looked over my shoulder at him.
“You like what you see?” I cooed.


“I love what I see.” He replied coolly. “Oh fuck me Bella.” My fingers hooked up under the bikini sting of my panties and I slowly slid them down while leaving my denim mini skirt hitched up over my back. I put both hands on the motorcycle and begged for him to do something. Anything.
His cold hand ran up the back of my thigh. He leaned down and I could feel his bare chest as he had opened his shirt and pressed it down on my back. His lips next to my ear through my hair and he started with the dirty talk. “Spread those feet wider Kitten.” He kicked my boot heel and I slid it over a little wider.
“What’s this?” I felt his cold finger run along the inside of my thigh. “Fuck Bella…your pussy is so wet it’s running down the inside of your thigh.”
“God please Edward.” I groaned out and wiggled my hips.
“Please what?” he asked his voice all seductive and velvet.
“FUCK ME!” I cried out as his fingers entered me. “Mmmmmm God I love how tight you are. And such a dirty girl. You want me to fuck you here?”
“Yes you know I do.” I could hear his zipper lower.
“Edward you’re torturing me going so slow I know you can go faster.” I reached over my head, grabbed a hand full of his hair, and pulled it.
“You were supposed to keep your hands on the bike!” And I felt one hard slap on my right ass cheek. “Oh god. I can’t take that!” If he did again then I would be done. I was so close to the edge. His hands gripped my hips, he positioned me, and I could feel his cold hard cock rubbing up and down the center of me. I wiggled my ass and he groaned.
“Get ready love. I am going to make you fucking scream and beg for it harder and faster.”
He slowly entered into me and my knees would have buckled he had been holding on to me.
“Oh god baby too slow…Edward pleaseeeeeeee.”
He snarled in my ear. “Please what Kitten?”
“Please fuck me Master.”
He pulled out and slowly entered again. I wasn’t willing to wait, I pushed back on his cock, and he cried out.
“Fuck Bella! Don’t do it again! I swear to god your ass will be so red tonight if you buck those hips once more.”
He pulled all the way out. “Maybe I should deny you your orgasm.” He smacked my ass and I cried out. “No! Please.”
“I don’t think you deserve to come.” He growled. “You don’t listen when I tell you to do something. You sass me and now you’re trying to rush my pleasure.”
“Please baby.” I whined.
“My hand seems to be doing a fine job; maybe I should just get myself off and come all over that sweet ass. Take you back home and tie you down and train you to keep from bucking that sweet pussy when it is supposed to stay where I put it.”
I whimpered. He wouldn’t dare! Would he?
“What do you think I need to hear Kitten?”
“Uh….please?”
He growled. “Wrong.”
“I’m sorry.” I whined out.
“What are you sorry for?” His cool tip was right there ready to enter me.
“I’m sorry for bucking my hips, forgive me?”
“Good girl.” He slammed into me and then out and back in.
“OH FUCK YEAH!”
Then just like that, he pulled out. “Your pussy is so fucking wet Bella I just wanna try one thing.”
He ripped my panties off stuffed them in his pocket. His jeans were still on but unzipped and his erection was right there peeking out as he climbed on the bike and smirked. “Get on baby.”
I looked up at him a little confused but it was obvious he had little patience left for me to figure out what he wanted. He just reached over grabbed my waist and lifted me over the seat in front of him and lowered me down onto his cold hardness as I straddled him and the bike. I was now facing his toned hard chest. I think I may have even drooled a little on it. “Wrap those fucking legs and arms around me.” My eyes widened when it finally clicked in my slow ass brain. “Seriously?” I asked really excited now. “I am dead fucking serious. I am going to make you come at a hundred and seventy five miles an hour Kitten all you have to do is hold the fuck on.”

Did you see them blaze by?

I was reeling. He started the bike and the vibration from the engine felt fantastic as I began to grind my hips into him. His lips were on mine all fast and frantic as he plunged his tongue into mine. I loved the taste of his venom. It was sooo damn sweet on my tongue. “Unbutton your shirt.” He nodded down at it. I did as he slid his fingers up the front of my bra and with a twist ripped the front of it open exposing my breasts. His lips made their way down and he nibbled and sucked on them while I was grinding into him. I could feel the hardness of my nipples as his cool tongue laved his venom over each nipple leaving a tingling sensation behind. My pussy clenched down from the sensation that traveled down my body.
“Hang on love.” He took off and we headed up the dark road to the main coast highway. My hands slid inside of his open shirt and my fingers gripped onto the muscles of his taught back. He smiled at me waiting for the last car to pass, he took off shooting down the road, his hips thrust up into me, and he sped up. The bike revved as he shifted and he was hauling ass. There was little to no traffic and we had to be just a blur as we rode by anyone else on the road.
Once he hit a certain speed he started thrusting into me. I was in fucking heaven! My lips were everywhere on his chest, his neck, his jaw. I ran my tongue along his neck not caring that I couldn’t see where we were going. All I could see was the beautiful creature in front of me and I was oblivious to everything else but me, him and this huge piece of machine between our legs.  
“Fuckkk!” I cried into his ear. Edward responded with more speed and faster thrusts. I squeezed my pussy around him and he cried out loud over the noise,“Oh God Baby your gonna make me come doing that shit!” I kept up my pace tightening myself over him. We were going so fast I couldn’t open my eyes to watch him come but I felt every bit of him release inside of me. The cool spurts of his come set me off and pulled me down with him into the ecstasy of the best fucking orgasm of my life! I loved him like nothing else and as he slowed down some. The wind whipped my hair around my face and he slowed further and demanded, “Look at me kitten.” I released my arms from around his back and looked  up into his eyes. “I love you.” He whispered and his eyes were so shiny in the moonlight and his lips pressed to mine softly. He pulled back and moved his lips to my ear. “I think you can come again at least once before we get home.” He took off at full speed again heading back towards home.

~~X~X~X~

PREVIEW OF THE OUTFITS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
The outfits that are worn at Ben & Tia's play party!

4 comments:

  1. oh yes thet are just to hot together loved it very much and excited to see what will happen next....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My God! That was THE hottest thing I've ever read in my life!! LOL, I had to re type the "Oh My God" at the beginning of this comment cause I couldn't type and OMG just didn't cover it! :)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ACTUALLY GASPED OUT LOUD READING THIS AND COULDNT GET MY BREATH !!!THAT WAS THE HOTTEST THING EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what Tia said about their aura. The outfit for Bella is really hot and classy, I love it.

    ReplyDelete