Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Chapter 27 For the love of my Master

A/N
In my browser I can click on the photos so go ahead and try it and see if it works for yours. You get a bigger photo of the actual picture.
Please keep an open mind because what you are about to read in the next three chapters is a completely different side to the Twilight world you are used to. There will be some shocking things revealed about some of the characters involved.

Just remember OPEN MIND!




WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCENES OF THE BDSM NATURE!
If you are offended by it, you may not want to proceed.


Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 27

For the love of my Master


~x~X~x~BELLA~x~X~x~


I stood there in front of the full-length mirror all dressed putting the last touch of lip-gloss on my lips. I began to pace at the foot of our bed.

The day had been so hectic around here. Equipment being delivered people in and out all day. From the looks of it, this planning, and preparation for this party told me it was going to be huge. Apparently Ben and Tia had come here often before they ever bought a home and were members of the Dom/Sub community down here. In other words, they knew many people.

I had not seen Edward since around seven this evening and it was now nine o clock. He left me to go help Ben with some sort of contraption that he didn’t trust fully to stand without falling over. “Men and their sex Furniture.” Tia muttered and I had to laugh at that. I had grown really fond of them both. They were just as accommodating as Edward’s family who was also expected to arrive any time now.

There was finally a knock on the door and Tia poked her head in and said “Can I come in?”
“Hey.” I smiled at her nervously.
“Oh Bella! He isn’t going to know what hit him.” She smiled at me and I nervously started to bite my French manicured nails.
“Stop that.” She tugged my hand away.
“You look great Tia. I love your dress.”
“Thanks but it won’t be on for much longer. Ben has this weird fascination for pasties.” She laughed and unfastened her halter and pulled it down to show me.
“These are new; I think he is going to just love them!” She laughed and showed me the two little bat shaped pasties she had discretely put on under her dress.
I started cracking up laughing so hard tears were coming to my eyes.
“I know right?” she said, “He is going to laugh trust me you will hear him all the way down the hall.”
“Where did you get them?”



“Online.”
“That is hilarious.”  
“Okay are you ready?” She smiled as she fastened her dress.
“What exactly is happening again?” I questioned.
“Edward will explain once we are down stairs.” She smiled again. Tia was beautiful and Ben was sexy as hell himself. They were adorable together.
“Relax the Cullen’s are all down there too.” I smiled nervously and she assured me I would be fine and reminded me that safe words were there for a reason and don’t hesitate to use it. I had a long discussion with her about it and asked if she ever used it.
“No I haven’t but Bella I am a vampire. I can take pain better than humans can. If I were human, there were many of times that I would have safe worded. Trust me. He won’t be disappointed or angry it is there to let him know he is pushing your limits. If you feel at all like you are thinking of it do not…I repeat do not hesitate to use it. Don’t go against your instincts especially where Edward is concerned. You are fragile he can hurt you sweetheart so don’t have all faith that he can’t. Just because you don’t believe that he ever could, doesn’t mean that he can’t do it accidentally without the intention of it. Please Bella in the short time I have been around you two I see that he absolutely adores you. It would kill him to hurt you.”
Tia and I were becoming very close in such a short time.
“You know I really like you Tia and thank you again for everything. You and Ben have been so cool.”
“Ben and Edward are more than just Dominant’s and Mentor. They are truly good friends. He respect’s Edward and I think he has taken to you very well.” She smiled.
“Okay, I think I am ready.” I followed her out the door. When we got to the top landing of the staircase and I looked down something wasn’t quite right. Tia looked at me and softly smiled and said, “You are going to be fine.”
If that was the case, why did I feel like something just wasn’t right?
I stood at the top of the stairs and took a deep breath as I made my way down.
Edward was in a circle of his family and some people I didn’t know. 
The room grew suddenly quiet when I was halfway down the stairs and I nervously waited to meet with those honeyed eyes I felt so comfortable gazing into. 
“Everyone…this Is Bella.” Tia introduced me. Something was going on and I had no idea what.
Edward’s eyes were locked on me. His family was smiling and he slowly moved over towards me to meet me at the bottom stairs.
Bella's Outfit
“Kitten you look like a porcelain doll…your fucking beautiful.” 
He reached out took my hand pulled it up to his lips and kissed the back of it. I wanted to melt and crawl under a table the way everyone’s eyes were on us.

Why was that anyway?

Maybe because your nervous as hell standing in front of this crowd of deviants.

Edward led me to stand in front of the fireplace and he turned towards everyone.
“Thank you all for coming. This beautiful creature next to me here is my Bella. I thought I should first tell you all how I met her.” He looked at me and smiled.

What the hell was going on?

“Everyone here knows that I ran EC Elite as a dominant for ten years. I chose anywhere between two to six submissives at one time. I had a personal assistant that helped with the tasks that went into running my coven smoothly. When she left, she sent this playful little kitten into my home as her replacement. I have to say she stopped me in my tracks when I walked into my office. I had to stop and inhale the sweetest scent I had ever crossed in over a hundred years. When I first laid eyes on her if, I had a heartbeat it would have stopped. She took the ever-lovin breath right out of me and my god, just as she did that day, she still does it coming down here dressed like this and staking her claim on my heart. Needless to say it was only a matter of time before fate slapped me in the face and said ‘wake the fuck up your doing it all wrong’.” He chuckled and several people laughed.
“I may have done it wrong but now, well now, I want to do it right.”
He turned to me, reached up on the mantle, and pulled down a solid gold choker necklace. My mouth fell open.
“Kitten…I know your new to this lifestyle and we agreed to try one night a week on your submission. Kitten that officially starts tonight if you agree to wear my collar during those times. I personalized it for you because no plain collar belongs on you.”
I looked down at it and saw the script of his nickname for me, there was a dangling golden apple charm off to the side, and I looked up at him curiously.
“Kitten the day I told you what I was you accepted me without so much as a second thought. You said and I quote ‘It just doesn’t matter.’
From that moment on you owned me and I rectified my wrongs so I could do it right.
If you remember, you were eating an apple as our relationship moved to a completely new level that afternoon. Later that night we committed our first sin together when we stole one another’s virtue and we were not married and I don’t regret it. I know I am going to commit the worst sin of all when I mark you as mine. Bella you are worth it baby. You are the forbidden fruit and just like Eve, I am going to bite into it and taste the sweetest blood that sings to me like no other. Only when you are ready I will make you mine forever, but for now will you wear my collar and submit yourself to me tonight and as our agreement stands at least once a week until we decide otherwise?” 


He held up the necklace and my fingers were pressed to my lips. I was fighting back the tears. I didn’t want to cry in front of all these strangers. I just nodded and his eyes were alight in excitement and his smile widened as he stepped around and fastened it to my neck.
He kissed my bare shoulder, turned me around, wrapped his arms around me, and kissed the ever-loving shit right out of me in front of everyone. I heard loud howls, roars, clapping and whistling all around us.
“Thank you every one….now go and enjoy the party!” Tia announced. 

Emmett was the first one to lift me up and spin me around. My eyes widened when I noticed that Emmett Cullen was fucking collared! “Is that what I think it is?” I pointed at the double golden chain with a big ring on it. 
Submit to me Em!
 He grinned sheepishly with those cheeky little dimples. He set me down and Rosalie winked at me. My mouth could not close for nothing! I took notice of Emmett’s T- shirt that said “Vanilla is for Ice Cream.” And I couldn’t help but laugh.
I was then passed around to Jasper, Alice, Ben, and Tia as they all hugged me and congratulated Edward.
I knew what it meant to be collared but to understand it fully I was going to have to ask Edward to give me the full details. I mean after all you can’t trust everything you read on the internet right?

Edward kept his arm around me as he took me around and introduced me to several of the Dominants that were doing scenes tonight. Apparently, the only people that were already here were vampires and that is why it was acceptable for Edward to talk about us so openly. There were humans that were coming but they were not going to be arriving until after ten who were unaware.

After I was dragged around and mingled with Edward, I had to find my way to the bar to get a drink. Alice followed me and started inquiring about our bike ride.
“So Bella is it intense?” she asked curiously.
“Alice you have no idea. That with the adrenalin rush that is pulsing through your body…well…no wait…you don’t have adrenalin do you?” She giggled. “No.”
“Oh well I guess you would have to ask Edward as for myself it was the most intense experience I have ever had!”

I was ordering my second drink when I noticed a guy who had a very haunting look to him as he was eyeing me. He had on torn jeans and a black leather jacket with no shirt. He wore a thick studded leather collar with the word Master written on it in a deep blood red color. That look was frightening. He had a petite little sub next to him who had not looked up once. She was tiny next to him and was dressed in the oddest outfit and stood out at the party. It was a white little eyelet summer dress and just didn’t seem like it went with the theme at all. The hair rose on the back of my neck and chills ran up my arm at the way he was staring so openly at me.
He seriously looked like at me like I was something to eat and I worried wondering if he was a vampire. It was already after ten and humans had been here for a while now so I couldn't tell.
I grabbed my shot of tequila slammed it back when Emmett came up. “Bella is getting a little courage juice eh?” I smirked at him and noticed he had on a different shirt. This one said, Bondage Instructor let me show you the ropes, I laughed. “Like the shirt Em.” He smirked and said “Thanks.”
I then walked away from the bar as Emmett turned to talk to someone next to him and was happy to get away from his gaze as I carried my strawberry margarita around drinking it quickly. I was in need of a serious buzz to be able to pull this off tonight but in all honesty, I was so looking forward to trying to get Edward to lose all of his self-control. I think he was just as nervous as I was.
“Kitten.” He nuzzled up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as I finished the last of my drink.
“Do you know how hard it is to find you in such a huge crowd of people when I can’t read your mind?” His head was resting on my shoulder. I giggled when right then a waiter came by with a tray full of glasses of champagne I traded my empty margarita glass for some champagne.
“I am sorry.” I leaned back into him and took a few swallows of champagne.
“Getting a little buzz there Kitten?” he looked around to look into my eyes.
“A little.” I smirked.
“Are you ready to come and play with me yet?”
“Maybe.” I took another drink when Alice came over and requested to steal Edward away for a minute. I nodded it was fine and walked towards Ben and Tia who were talking to Zafrina.
“Hey Bella!” 

Zafrina


“Hi Zafrina.”
“So do you like your swing dear?”
“I love it. Can’t wait to try it out. Thank you so much.”
She waved her hand off and said “It was a pleasure.” And winked at me. I laughed.
The crowd in the house was growing and the outfits were interesting. Some dressed casually while others were in full Leather suits.
I finished the glass of champagne and heard Emmett’s booming voice again as he yelled out “Zafrina baby! Get over here and hug a bear!”
I giggled clearly feeling the alcohol and Rosalie walked up and handed me a box.
“What’s this?” I looked at her surprised.
“Listen I had nothing to do with it.” She nodded in Emmett’s direction and said, “Blame it all on him. He insisted.” I laughed and pulled off the box top and looked inside to find two black t-shirts.
“One for you and the other is for Edward.” She smiled.
“Well thanks.” I glanced over to see Emmett talking to Zafrina and he had on a completely different shirt.
What the hell?
This one said, I am sorry but the safe word is NOT I forgot the safe word.



 
I laughed again shaking my head and pulled out the two shirts looking at them.
“Only Emmett.” I snorted out embarrassingly.  

EMMETT'S T-SHIRT PARADE
 The smaller shirt that I assumed was mine said, “Never do anything you wouldn’t want to have to explain to the paramedics.” But the one for Edward had me rolling with laughter.
“There are more of us than you think.”
Rosalie smirked and said, “That can be taken one of two ways with him.” She laughed with me.
Edward’s voice interrupted me, “Hmm…what is so damn funny?” he slid his arm around my waist as I held up the shirt.
“Your brother bought you a gift.” Edward rolled his eyes. “Him and his damn snarkisms.” I laughed again, folded them, and put them back in the box.
“Let me go put these away I will be back.” I started for the stairs and noticed him again. Still staring. I started to wonder if I knew him from somewhere. Did he know me? My mind started wandering when I thought about school. Did I go to college with him? I dropped off the box in our room used the bathroom and made my way back down. I wanted another drink, headed for the bar again, and ordered a strawberry margarita.
“Would you like a shot of tequila with that also sweet cheeks?” the bartender asked as his eyes were not focused on anything else but at my cleavage as he licked his lips.
“Uh..No thanks. Just the margarita.”
“Isabella.” He whispered in that seductive voice of his sneaking up next to me. 
“Hey baby.” I smiled up at him but Edward’s body was tense and his eyes were glaring at the bartender. “You know I love these pants on you.” I gripped onto the waistband and tugged him in closer to me.
“Oh do you now?” He smirks at me.
“I do. You look absolutely yummy.” His brow quirked up and he chuckled.
“That’s my line.” He growled and nuzzled into my hair.
“Here ya go gorgeous.” The bartender set my drink down and smiled at me as he completely ignored Edward. Edward suddenly cleared his throat and he looked as if he wanted to rip the guys head off. Edward tightened his grip on me, grabbed my drink, and led me away from the bar.
“Asshole.” He muttered under his breath.
“What’s wrong?” I asked. He gave me a soft smile and said, “Nothing Kitten.” He handed me my margarita and I took a few sips as we walked towards Jasper.




“Hey man. Did Alice find you earlier?” He asked Edward.
“Yeah I fixed it for her.”
“Fixed what?” I asked. Man it was warm in here and damn Jasper is really sexy!
“She just needed to fix her equipment for her scene.”
“Alice and Jasper are doing a scene?” I asked in surprise.
Jasper looked down sheepishly. “Wow way to go Jazzy!” I tickled his side and they both laughed. “Uh…Bella have you been drinking?” Jasper eyed me curiously. I held up my glass and said “Well duh!” He smirked and gave Edward a look.
“What the hell was that look for?” I demanded.
“Dude?” Jasper said cryptically.
“I know.” Edward ran his hand through his hair and pulled me into him. I shivered when I got that feeling again and sure enough when I turned, there he was. Staring.
“Are you cold Kitten?” Edward asked and I turned back to him.
“No.” God he was beautiful. I nuzzled into his bare chest, kissed the center of it, and looked up at him. “I love you.” I said and he gave me that half-crooked smile and said,
“Baby I love you too, even when you’re a little inebriated.” He leaned down and kissed me. I pressed my tongue into his mouth, let my hand go up to his hair, and gripped onto it pulling him down to me. I wanted to crawl inside of him. He chuckled and pulled back.
“I’ll be back.” Jasper said and disappeared. Edward’s eyes narrowed and he turned and looked to where that guy had just been standing. He looked confused. His eyes met mine again and I licked my lips just staring at his pouty ones. I want to taste them. I licked the bottom then the top.
“Here.” Jasper said and handed Edward a bottle of water.
“Thanks man.” Jasper then reached to take my margarita and I yanked it back just before he snagged it. “Ha! As if!” I took a huge swig of it before he managed to steal it from me.
He chuckled and muttered “Good luck.” And left us alone.
“What is his problem?” I asked.
“He thinks you need to slow down.” He leaned down, kissed my neck, and inhaled.
“He is right you know. Your blood is laced with too much alcohol Kitten how much have you been drinking?”
“Clearly not enough!” I frowned.
We stood there while he opened the water and handed it to me. “Fine!” I scowled and took a swig when I could faintly hear moaning near.
I had no idea why this surprised me…it just did.
“Hey Edward. Hey Edward’s pussycat…so did you like the shirts?” Emmett nodded at Edward and punched him in the chest.
“Yeah thanks a lot asshole.” Edward smirked rubbing his chest.
“That was cool Emmett thanks.” I smiled and noticed that yet again the fucker had changed his shirt.
“Do you have some secret stash of shirts around here?” He grinned and said, “I like to change things up a little.”
This shirt was designed with the impression that it was chained on him. It was different but so Emmett.

Emmett's shirt parade

I swayed and hoped Edward didn’t see it as he spoke to his big brother. I realized I needed to drink this water so I chugged it down.

“I can hear someone getting fucked and it sounds so good.” And I put an exclamation point on the end of that statement with a moan. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.
“Emmett!” I growled and he chuckled.
Yep I was full on buzzed now. Edward pulls me to him and his hands are on my ass. “My naughty little Kitten…do you wanna go and watch?” His lips were at my temple as he looked down at me. I couldn’t stop the whimper as it passed my lips without permission. I was suddenly very fucking hot and now maybe a little wet.
He took my hand and I followed him as we made our way down the corridor with all the scene rooms.
“Hmm.” I moaned out and Edward stopped and looked at me with a playful smirk. “What is that about?”
“Nice ass.” I quipped, he smiles shaking his head and led me to a door and said “I think you might enjoy this come.” He took me into a room where a Dom was going down on his sub while she was bound to a chair that spread her out. I stood there and watched as the girl was told not to move but she kept trying to push up and he would hit her ass with a leather strap leaving a red welt, then he would again continue to please her.
“See it’s not all punishment Kitten…she is coming hard right now.” His voice was so fucking sexy in my ear. We stood there watching and I could feel the silk thong I was wearing was now soaked. Edward’s hand slipped up under the skirt and squeezed my ass.
“I think someone is ready.” He whispered into my ear.
“Oh god yes.” I moaned and he took my hand leading me out.
We walked to our room and he unlocked it to let us in. Our door was labeled.

MASTER EDWARD
& his KITTEN

Dominant training submissive
Restraining, Oral Service
Chastisement if required
Spanking and possible repudiation of Orgasm


Wow. This is really going to happen! I am finally going to get to taste him for the first time. I was so excited I practically peed my pants. No, I didn’t not really.

The room smelled like strawberries and I wondered if it was coming from the candles burning in several places. It was illuminated by candles only leaving the room darker and the atmosphere of it was so soothing.
There was a chair that was made out of wood. It looked like a cross sitting in the middle of room with a gold pair of handcuffs draped over one of the beams. I heard the door click and Edward locked it behind him. He walked over to a table with his back to me. I knew what was coming next because I could feel it in the air around me.
He swallowed and cleared his throat.
“Come to me.”
Those words made my heart speed up and my body felt fully fucking charged with electricity.
I stepped up behind him and he turned around.

Master Edward just entered the room.

Ugh! God is he fucking hell of sexy!
In all his glory, he is simply magnificent in his dominance. His gaze was penetrating through my soul.
“Isabella it is now eleven fifteen for the next twenty four hours you have made a commitment to submit yourself to me fully. Are you prepared to do that? You may answer.”
“Yes Master.” He nods.
“I expect the same rules to be followed as our last session but I am adding a few more. First, you are to stay focused on me at all times. You are not allowed to look anywhere else but where I direct those eyes. Second, Kitten in this room you are in training. One warning is all you get. I will punish you if you hesitate, forget, or daydream is that understood? Answer.”
“Yes, Master.”
“What are your safe words? Answer.”
“Lamb and Lion Master.”
“You will only be using one of those safe words. Tonight it will be Lion. The reason I am only giving you one is I want no grey areas in this scene we stop immediately if you are uncomfortable and or pushed to your limit. Kitten I will not allow anyone to disrespect you in this room. You are my only focus, but I assure you no one will touch you nor will they say anything that I find offensive and remain in here. I will handle them and trust me they will regret it. Now…I want you to go into the bathroom and put this on. You will not at any time be naked from the waist down. I do not share you and that has already been made abundantly clear. Your boots are also in the bathroom I want those on as well, do you have any questions? Answer.”
“No Master.”
“Good. Your dismissed, return when you are ready.” 

MASTER EDWARD ACCEPTS BELLA'S SUBMISSION SCENE
 
He handed me something that was made of velvet and jet black. The candlelight glinted off the rhinestones that were on the bra and panty set. It was beautiful.





He winked, turned, and went to the iPod dock.
I changed out of my outfit laying it out on the sink, slipped into the soft outfit, and pulled my boots on. I checked my hair and could see that my eyes were very glazed.

Good going Bella you’re blazed!

I could hear the music in the room through the door. It was barely playing in the background and he turned it down further. I took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked over to him. What I didn’t expect was there to be a room full of people there already. I didn’t look in their direction; I just went right to him. My heart was thundering in my chest. Edward turned toward me and smiled. 




He cupped my face in his hands pressing his forehead to mine looking me right in the eyes.
He started to speak to me and no one else.


~X~X~X~

A/N

I know I may get some flaming irritated people for ending this here but you guys know me well enough by now to know I don’t make you wait a month for an update. Hell not even a week so go easy on the hating. It just ended up being far too long for one chapter so I split it into three!
I just wanted to say that if anyone thinks that the Emmett being submissive is absurd, think again. We know who wears the pants between those two and I would give anything to have someone as sexy as Emmett submitting to me! GAH!


Thanks for the reviews! U guys R up there with my love for Rob! xoxo

THERE IS NOTHING IN THE WORLD SEXIER THAN THIS 

THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!

3 comments:

  1. loved it very much and so excited to see what will happen next thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slurp! Yummy I am dancing around on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter! Love it so much, this is awesome and Naughty, I just don't know which one to choose so you get both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Emmett's t-shirts, they're fucking hilarious. I don't like the looks of that strange guy. Why doesn't Bella tell anybody about him? I'm not a fan of Bella drinking before their scene, for me that goes a bit against the rules of safe, sane, and consensual. I hope she sobers up fast.

    ReplyDelete