Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 12 Will you come out and play with me?

Edwards Eternal Kiss
Chapter 12
Will you come out and play with me?
~x~x~x~ Edward ~x~x~x~

"Holy Shit!" Emmett's attention was no longer on our conversation and he was looking up the stairs. Jasper and I both turned at the same time only somehow I was the one that was suddenly down on my knees spellbound by the little sex kitten in front of me.
"For the love of all things holy!" I breathed out.
 Yes, I am willing to admit it. I never thought it would happen but Miss Bella Swan brought me to my fucking knees when she stood at the top of my stairs clad in a pair of thigh high black leather boots, that matched the leather mini halter dress with enticingly bared cleavage covered only by the corset lacing bodice that started at her navel. There was a four-inch gap from the top of her boot to the hem of the mini skirted bottom. She had her long mahogany locks hanging down in big full curls and a tiny little black leather mask with metal studs that just covered around her eyes. There were only two words that came to mind.

 Tiger-kitten

Tiger-kitten indeed! 


If ever there was a time that I would have submitted, this was the moment—right here, right now—she literally owned me.
"My god would you look at that!" Jasper said chuckling and I could see him off in my peripheral vision but I didn't care to even take my eyes from her to focus on him. My eyes were locked on her in all her leather bound glory.
"She is wearing leather." I muttered under my breath, but naturally, my brothers and their vampire hearing heard me!
"Yeah man and not very much of it, I might add." Emmett whistled up at her.

"Man you know a woman in leather is my weakness." I literally wanted to cry.

"I'll say." Jasper chuckled.

"Damn those legs in those boots and that mini dress dude you need to pick your ass up off the floor and stop panting like a dog." Jasper nudged me with his knee.

I suddenly realized I was still on my goddamn knees when she was almost to the last step and finally I came to my senses…ok not really but something made me jump up quickly trying to play the whole thing off as if I had meant to do it.

Honestly though, I don't think it worked.

"Hell dude all she needs is a whip!" Emmett snapped. "I think there is one around here somewhere!"

"Well now that is one sexy outfit Miss Swan." Jasper said bowing and kissing her hand.

"I got to hand it to you doll face you clean up rather nicely." Emmett followed suit and kissed her hand.

Her big doe eyes were my undoing and then she fucking blushed the deepest crimson color under those beautiful creamy cheeks. I closed my eyes and swallowed thickly as the fire ripped down my throat. I would swear Satan had taken a pitcher of molten lava and whispered "open up and say ahhh…"

I tried to hold my breath but then she spoke to me and that killed that idea pretty damn quick.

"Mr. Cullen are you ok?" she asked as innocently as all-fucking hell, those ridiculously long eyelashes batted at me. I nodded like a complete idiot and stuttered.

STUTTERED? ME! No fucking way…I am a vampire for Christ's sakes!

"IIIssaellla." I said holding my hand out hoping and praying that she would just take it and the minute she did I was pulling her with me to get the hell out of in front of the audience that was starting to piss me right the fuck off.

"I have something for you." I said as I led her to the office, swallowing more venom and enjoying the radiating warmth of her hand in mine.
God there was no scent that was better than the sinful delicious scent of her.

Christ Cullen get a hold of yourself. What the hell?

I stopped at my desk took a deep breath before that sweet blood polluted the air in the office also.

Breath motherfucker just breathe! God I hope and pray to god I don't hyperventilate. Wait can vampires hyperventilate? I need to call Carlisle. What the hell are you talking about Cullen? Call Carlisle now? I can just imagine how that conversation would go.
Shut up! Focus!

I picked up the diamond-studded collar and knew that this was going to raise a few eyebrows but I was relying on the fact that Bella was not a submissive and the fact that she is my personal assistant for a logical reason to my choice. This was just for show to make damn sure that no Dom here tonight would be stupid enough to approach her. But the reality was I didn't collar any of my subs. I never felt the need to be that committed. They all knew to whom they belonged and the ones that Tanya and Charlotte had on were also just to mark them as mine.

Every part of my body was screaming for me to take her and run with her. Hell, I didn't let my subs dress like this for the reasons that were obvious. Too much skin was an invitation.
If I could have one wish in the entire universe, tonight it would be that I kicked every last person out of this house leaving only her and I here all alone. My mind was working overtime imagining the lessons I could teach this little kitten and sadly, these pants did little to hide my obvious reaction to her. I was too in awe to even care though.

"Bella this is the collar I told you about. I hope it is alright?" I asked and she flushed yet again.

"It's beautiful, can you help me with it?" she looked up at me with those chocolate filled eyes. Oh, Jesus just kill me now. Shit wait I am already dead.

She turned around and lifted those tresses up exposing the back of her long neck and my eyes honed in on that throbbing blue artery as it pulsed and pushed the liquid I clearly longed for as my mouth flooded with a shit ton of venom.

Control Edward. Focus. Put it on and make her put that hair back down before you do lose all control!

I snapped it on trying to swallow without being obvious to her and she finally dropped her hair and let it lay over her sexy bare shoulders. When she turned around, I was damn near ready to grab her, pull her hot little body into my cool one, and nuzzle my nose right up along her neck and inhale with everything I had. Hell the heat radiating off her body with so much exposed skin was drawing me in closer than I should be. I just couldn't help it.

"Does it look ok?" her tiny sweet little voice melted my goddamn heart.

"It's perfect kitten."

Oh Jesus Edward…what the hell did you just say that aloud for!

Oddly enough though she didn't seem at all phased by the endearment as she pressed her fingertips rubbing over the Cullen Crest. I smiled at her and said "Family crest. I think we need to make our way out and greet our guests."

She smiled and said "Sure."

"By the way Isabella, I have to say you are drop dead gorgeous in that outfit and so help me if anyone even looks at you the wrong way they are going to be answering to me."

 "Thanks…and I must say Mr. Cullen, I really like those pants. You have a great ass!" She then turned and headed out of the office leaving me standing there whimpering like a little bitch.
This is going to be one hell of a long night I thought to myself as I made my way out behind her.

"Master." Tanya and Charlotte spoke in unison and were now on each side of me as Isabella walked in front of us towards the foyer. For the first time I wanted to actually utilize the cages in my playroom and lock these two up for the night but I knew that would be weird in the eyes of all my guests and the girls.

To say I was nervous was an understatement. I didn't want to let Bella out of my sight. Especially dressed like that. Emmett and Jasper promised that if they saw her they would help keep an eye on her before she even came down in that. I wanted to find them and make damn sure they kept their promise should she get out of my sight.

People started arriving in numbers and Isabella was talking to the person assigned to the door that took the coats from the guests.

"EDWARD!" Zafrina made her way over to me dressed in a leopard cat suit. "Zafrina. It has been a while how are you?" I asked to be polite. She had her little sub Randall in tow on a leash behind her. "I am doing wonderful! What is this only two?" she asks nodding to Tanya and Charlotte. "Uh yeah I recently had to let Lauren and Heidi go."

"Tsk, tsk, such a shame." She said sympathetically.

"Thank you." I looked up and called Bella. "Isabella?" she turned and walked over to me "Yes Mr. Cullen?"

"This is Mistress Zafrina she has a room could you let her know which one it is."

"Certainly."

"This is my personal assistant Isabella Swan." I introduced her while Bella scrolled the list of names.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Isabella. You are stunning; I can see why Edward has chosen you." She smiled deviously at me. I smirked back and Bella smiled and graciously offered her hand to shake. "It is nice to meet you Zafrina."

I left Bella to give the members that had rooms set up for scenes and made my way to Emmett who was talking to Laurent about a damn football game.

"Em. Can I have a word with you?"

" What is up bro?"

I leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Just remember keep and eye on Bella if you notice her near. I don't want anyone making any derogatory remarks or making her the least bit uncomfortable."

"Yeah man gotcha."

"Thanks."

Several guests were going up the stairs after Bella had given them their assigned rooms and I turned to Tanya and Heidi. "I want you both to go to the main room and mingle with the guests. Make sure everyone is comfortable and offer them anything they may need or want."

They both stood there waiting for my command.

"You may speak."

"Yes Master." I watched them turn to leave and walk up the stairs.

"Edward come here!" Alice pounced on me pulling my arm. "I want you to introduce me to the ones that are doing the rope tying scene! Please."

I shook my head and followed my sister up the stairs to the room where Liam was tying Siobhan up with a difficult knot configuration and appeased my sister's request. They were happy to show Alice whatever she wanted and I left them to their own devices.

I heard Ben and Tia's voices coming in the foyer and made my way back down as quickly as possible.

"Tia, Ben." I reached out and kissed Tia's hand.

"Edward. It looks like you have quite a turnout."

"Hey a Cullen party is always a must!" Tia smirked.

"Tia since we are here now dear you can remove your coat and remain at my right." Ben slipped into his Master persona forcing Tia to submit to him. "Yes Master."

He glared at her and she dropped her head having realized she had not been given permission to speak.

He turned to me quickly dismissing the error and asked "So how are things going. The last time we talked things were difficult. You have been on my mind quite often." He asked.

"Things are going fine for now. Let me introduce you please. Isabella?"

She finished her conversation and made her way over to me. "Yes Mr. Cullen?"

"I wanted to introduce you to Ben my Mentor the one I told you about. Ben this is Isabella Swan, my right hand."

She gave him a dazzling smile and I could see Ben also had to swallow a mouth full of venom simultaneously with me.

My god Edward. How do you stand it? You do realize she is a virgin! That scent is sinfully divine.

I nodded at his thoughts and wanted to growl at him but held it in.

"It is a pleasure to meet you." She said softly.
"No my love the pleasure surely is all mine." He raised her hand and kissed the back of it.

Oh Christ! She blushes for Christ's sakes! I need fresh air Edward. Seriously.

"Isabella is pretty busy." I try to find an excuse to let her go back to those that are still arriving.

That fully explains the incident in which you told me of. I hope you kept the red eyed heathen vamps off the guest list.

I nodded at him as Bella excused herself to go direct the next guest up the stairs.

"Sadly I had to invite James." I leaned over and whispered.

"Oh no. That can't be good. What would make you go and do a thing like that for?"

"I ran into Victoria and she pretty much invited them both. I didn't want to but my hands were tied so to speak. No pun intended." I chuckled. Ben smirked at me.

"Just hope she doesn't appeal to him." He whispered. "I am going to head up, excuse us Edward." He said and pulled Tia up with him.

I spoke to several guests all the while keeping my eyes focused on Bella. She looked so damn good I wanted to literally go over and ask if she would let me run my tongue along and taste those pale bare shoulders of hers.

Just then, I heard him before he entered the house.

Cullen is in for one hell of a surprise.

I flew to Isabella's side and waited for James to enter the house. I knew I moved too fast but it couldn't be helped.

"Kitten, do me a favor stay right here by my side, please." I leaned in and whispered in her ear. She looked up at me and nodded the curiosity evident in her eyes. I just gave her a reassuring smile.

Do I smell virgin blood?

Damn him!

"Hello Edward." He walked in with his chest out and nearly stunned the shit out of me.

I narrowed my eyes at him

Surprise, surprise. Didn't expect this did you Cullen?

"Hello James." I nodded my head at him but not without making solid eye contact with his two new additions to his little coven. Lauren and Heidi stood behind Victoria and smirked at me and I couldn't help but notice them both eyeing Isabella up and down with a barrage of hateful thoughts about her.

Fucking bitch who the hell does she think she is? Man I so want to beat her ass. Give me some rope and a cane; let's see how well you fair up against my idea of punishment.

Heidi's thoughts were the most spiteful. She had known Isabella longer. Lauren was a little more subdued.

Master doesn't even like brunettes! What is it about her? Hell, she isn't even cute!
He is still so god damn gorgeous though. God we could be so good together. Just him and me.

"Well what do we have here?" James locked his eyes on her and I wanted to literally tear him apart and throw him in the fireplace piece by mother fucking piece. Just then, I was now joined by my family as they all came from out of nowhere to flank along with me.

"Got your back little bro."

"It appears you replaced Jessica." James stood there right in front of me and eye fucked Bella without any shame what so ever.

"Jessica found other employment." I said curtly.

"Well aren't you going to introduce me?" he smirked as his eyes were locked on the lacing in front of her breasts. I glared at him.

Look up motherfucker do you not see the goddamn collar?





I moved to wrap my arm around Bella's waist pulling her into me, she met my gaze, and for whatever reason her arm came around my back her hot little hand seared my cold skin on the side. Her other hand was now laying flat on my chest.

I swear I felt my chest expand out like the fucking lion king standing on a cliff looking over the plains of Africa above my pride.
I knew she was playing along and I smiled down at her squeezing her in appreciation.

"This is my personal Assistant Ms. Swan. This is James." I said nodding toward him.

I felt a strong tingling sensation from the tips of her fingers as she made contact with my skin. Her fingers running small circles damn near making me shudder.

Fuck Kitten your killing me here.

"Nice to meet you." She turned back to me and said "Edward if you would excuse me?"

She dropped her hand and started to move away. I met Alice's eyes and nodded.
Alice locked arms with Bella and asked, "Where ya going?"

"The little girl's room." She stayed with her as James smirked at Emmett and then accused him of something utterly ridiculous.

"I would swear you're on steroids." His eyes scanned down Emmett's massive arms.

"No way man. This is all me." He said nodding at James.
I caught the slight hint of blood and looked down to see Heidi's arm had a bandage on it. The fucker must be bloodletting and if that is the case then the girls may very well know what we are which is dangerous. I would have to pay attention to them tonight a little closer and see if they were aware.

"Well excuse me; I have some guests to meet with." I moved away from the asshole and made my way up the stairs towards where Bella headed.

I don't trust that fucker. 

I heard Emmett scowl.

"Don't." was all I said and he got the hint.
Alice and Bella were standing in front of the room I had taken Alice to earlier.

"Isabella can you come with me?" I asked reaching for her hand. Her eyes were drawn and completely focused on my chest. I chuckled realizing she was lost in some sort of deep thought and I began to wonder if it involved me.

"Sure" she finally snapped out of her gaze and I quickly pulled her up to the third level with me.
"I need to make a couple of changes. Can you write this down?" I asked as we went to my bedroom. I closed the door and locked it behind us. Walked over to the crest shield and hit the button to bring up the security system.

"I need to change the security codes just as a precaution."

"Yeah I can understand that. Why would they come with him?" She asked.

"James is an ass kitten. He did it on purpose. We have never gotten along and I had no intention of inviting them but Victoria had a hand in getting him in tonight."

I flipped the panel up and reassigned new pass codes to the playroom, the bedroom, the office, the alarm system, the closet and the safe. I gave off the new codes while Bella jotted them down. While the system was updating I turned and leaned against the table and let my eyes scan down her body as she wrote little notes on her clipboard. She must have felt my eyes ogling her because her eyes snapped up and met with mine and I couldn't help but give her a half crooked smile being caught.

"What?" she looked at me apprehensively.

"You know if I had a shot at training you as a sub, I would let the rest of my coven go tonight for good." My eyes were drawn to the sliver of exposed skin between the boots and the skirt of her milky creamy thighs.

Seriously Cullen?

Bella's eyes widened and of course, she blushed.

"Seriously…you would make one hot little submissive Kitten. The things I could teach you and the pleasure I could introduce you to would blow your mind." I was using my seductive voice to get some reaction from her.

I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for it. Color flooded her cheeks.
And there it is…right on cue.

Mouthwatering.

"I wouldn't know the first thing about being a sub." She spoke softly looking down at the toe of her boots as she tapped it softly.

I leaned forward and lowered my head meeting her halfway as I reached out to lift her chin to make her look me in the eyes. I would swear I heard her warm skin sizzle under my icy fingertips.

"I could teach you. You would be surprised how much pleasure there is in my playroom. It isn't all about punishment Kitten." I kept my voice soft and soothing.

What the fuck are you doing Cullen?

Her warm brown eyes scanned down my chest and followed the line of my iliac crest.

Is she seriously considering this? Checking me out?

"I am absolutely ordinary Edward, my god look at you." She waves her hand at me. "I am clumsy, and with all the bad things that have happened to me, I don't belong in your world. Besides, as far as a relationship I can't imagine giving up all the things that go along with normal dating, romance, the whole 'vanilla' thing." She made a gesture with air quotes when she said vanilla and she sighs confusing me with her reply sounding almost disappointed with her choice.

I tried not to show the pain of her rejection, and I honestly didn't know if I pulled it off. I was fucking hurt. My ego shot down. I truly wanted the chance to introduce her to my world. If I could do with her, the various things that I now sit back and can only watch and never participate in because of what I am, I would do it in a heartbeat! I would be willing to attempt everything with her if I had her in my playroom.

"Kitten you are the opposite of ordinary! I understand though and I am sorry that…well I haven't been successful in the vanilla department. This is who I am Kitten, I have to do this it's the only way for me." I shrug hating this fact.

Hating what I am.

She throws me off when her eyes dropped down to the erection I have not lost since she first came down the stairs tonight. Just standing here next to her dressed in that is probably the equivalent of a human just swallowing a Viagra. I have had no control over it so far and as I said earlier there is nothing I can hide in these pants and Isabella just got a very good view of how well endowed I am.
She tried to play it off letting her eyes dart back up to mine but I wasn't about to blow that opportunity and I gave her a knowing smirk.

That is right kitten…it's all me, every bit of the nine and a half inches of him is all me.

I heard her breath shudder and I swallowed a bucketful of venom when the scent of her arousal filled my nostrils and I couldn't help but inhale deeply and let my tongue fall out of my mouth to lick my lips and taste her sweetness in the air. It was intoxicating and my mind was literally spinning as the scent of this girl taunted and teased me.

My head grew fuzzy and it started playing out its own scene…

I imagined slowly stepping towards her, her feet moved just as slowly forcing her to walk backwards as I maneuvered her right over to my bed. Her knees hitting the mattress and that slight look of panic in her wide eyes as she looks up at me, realizing there is nowhere for her to escape from me. I move in bringing my body closer to hers. Her body heat radiates from all that bare translucent skin almost warming my ice-cold flesh. I let my right hand slide up under her hair, lacing my fingers through her luscious locks and cup around the back of her neck gently pulling her to me. I nuzzle my nose right along her pulsing artery that gives off that deliciously sinful scent where the flow of the thick sweet liquid that keeps her alive moves under the thin sheath of her pale skin—like silk stretched over glass, incredibly soft and easy to shatter. My left hand now rests on her leather-covered waist and I pull her into me even closer. She really is too vulnerable for this world.

"We can teach one another Kitten." I whisper next to her sexy little earlobe.

"What do you mean teach each other?"
I snapped out of my daze and realized the scene I was imagining wasn't playing out in my head—I had actually acted it out and the warmth of her neck in my palm was heavenly; the sweetness of her breath washed over my face when she spoke bringing me back to the real reality of my fantasy.

What the hell?

I should have moved away quickly but I just couldn't even though my throat was burning at ten thousand degrees Fahrenheit. I exhaled as much of her scent as I could the deep sigh escaping my lips, and rested my icy cold forehead to her scorching hot one. She didn't seem at all uneasy with me so close and that alone was odd. Humans should shy away from us. Isabella however never did. Neither myself, nor any of the other members of my family.

"Kitten you have woken up a side of me that has been either non existent or that I never experienced before.

You drive me completely insane and I am sorry for this. I don't know what came over me just now, please forgive me." I whispered staring at her lips and I knew this was too dangerous so I backed off from her. I moved away hating the loss of the heat of her body and turned to close the security system up. With my back now to her I moved quickly towards the door. I could hear her heart rate mimic the flutter of a hummingbird's wing. I had obviously affected her as much as she did me, only my heart stood as still as stone a perfect reason why I should end this ridiculous pursuit of her.

I suddenly needed to get away, her fragrance was flooding my throat with venom non stop now. My desire too far out of control. "Come." I commanded and didn't mean to come off sounding so demanding but I was sure it came out wrong and her reaction confirmed it.

"Yes Mr. Cullen." Her tone was short and clipped.

See…see what you have done.

The sound of her boot heels tapping on the hardwood floor was torture to my ears as we made our way back down to the second floor. She followed closely behind me as we made our way down the hall toward the main room.

The sounds of spankings and moans could be heard all the way up and down as we passed through. I glanced back at her and her eyes widened at the noises coming from closed doors of the rooms where scenes were being played out. Her cheeks flushed and she met my gaze.
I gave her a soft smile and turned towards the main room. As soon as I saw Ben I made my way over to him and Tia leaving Bella behind as she crossed paths with Rosalie and stopped to converse with her. I put as much distance as I could between us without losing sight of her.
It really didn't matter who spoke to me or what they said my thoughts were preoccupied with the little tiger-kitten that occasionally glared at me from across the room. She is such an angry little kitten that believes it's a tiger making her even more desirable than ever!

Fuck my life!

I fantasized about her in those boots and nothing else!
I fantasized about unlacing the front of that dress in my playroom opening her up to me.
I fantasized about telling her what I was and none of it bothering her.
Mostly though I fantasized about laying her down in my bed and making the sweetest love to her before I made her mine…forever.

Damn it all!

I clench my jaw tightly to keep from screaming out. I wanted her more than I have ever wanted anything in my life. I mean anything! Being the selfish motherfucker that I was, as I continued to watch her throughout the night only got worse. I was resolved. I was not about to give up trying. I have failed a handful of times in my life but this…this was no longer an option for me to consider giving up on.
I was Edward fucking Cullen and I always got what I wanted!

The question was how far was I willing to go?

Unfortunately, I already knew the answer to this, and should have been ashamed for even considering it.
For the first time in my existence, I considered tapping him on the shoulder and waking up the monster within me to utilize those weapons to entice the prey I have my sights set on. There was no doubt in my mind now. I was her predator and she was my prey. He wouldn't hesitate to use any of them to help lure her in. My voice, my face, and even my smell were enticing to her and whatever I would allow him to use he would plot it out and lure her in and I really, really, really wanted to give him free reign to get what I so desperately wanted.

If anything will damn my soul to hell this would without a doubt qualify and sadly, I couldn't bother to care. I fucking wanted her!

Alice's vision caught my attention once my decision was made. It played out for me in full color. I watched my future unfold through my sister's mind as I covertly make the choice and I released the two remaining submissives first thing in the morning. I willingly cave to give her everything her heart desires. Even a normal loving vanilla relationship.

All I can do is hope you will forgive me Kitten for wanting you so badly.

5 comments:

  1. Loved it very much and I am so excited to see what will happen next thanks for sharing this with us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this chapter from Edward's POV...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am having a hard time typing cause I'm panting so hard from this chapter! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! You are an amazing writer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scene in the bedroom was hot and very promising. I hope he follows up on Alice's vision and releases his submissives. But wouldn't Bella be out of a job then?

    ReplyDelete