Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 25 Master of the sniffles

Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 25
Master of the sniffles


~x~X~x~BELLA~x~X~x~


Something in the air has changed. I am not sure if it is the fact that we are no longer in the presence of his family or what but something has definitely changed when we were back in Los Angeles.

Edward asked me to remain at his house until he was certain that James was no longer a threat. Upon our return, he did something I thought was a little overkill considering he very well could have just called her and told her. No, he had to drag me down to Victoria’s shop for a day of lavish spending. Hell, why didn’t he just piss on my leg and tell little Miss Tweets here, that he claimed my virginity and therefore tainted my blood so her masochistic Master would back the fuck off!

I stood here in what had to be the smuttiest outfit she could possibly find that was a vile hot pink color and looked horrid against my skin tone. Was she doing this on purpose parading me in front of Edward in a G-string that cut into my ass crack like a piece of wire? 


The hideous outfit Victoria forces Bella to model for Edward...she's such a bitch! lol!

I was so happy when he finally put her in her place though and I almost wanted to laugh.

“Damn Vic are you losing your touch? What the hell were you thinking when you picked out hot fucking pink?” he scowled and waved me off, “I love you baby but that is definitely not your color.”
“I thought you only wanted me in leather.” I stood there with my hands on my hips.
“I changed my mind, silks and satins are now included, you can thank my sister for that! I loved the black bra and panty set you wore the night you stole my fucking virtue baby.” He jumped up and wrapped his arms around me kissing me with no shame. Victoria rolled her eyes and I caught her glaring at me over Edward’s shoulder.

What the hell?

So there it was. He planted his seed and was pretty damn sure that Victoria would go running back to her Master to tell him that I was now Edward Cullen’s submissive who probably didn’t smell so delicious anymore.
As I tried on the last outfit and scowled at the style, I decided I had enough and got dressed when Edward stepped out to answer a call from his brother about some sort of tryouts for the football team. When I came out of the dressing room, Victoria showed me her true colors.
“So…you did it?” She cocked her head to the side and looked at me sporting a very high bitch brow. 

The original Victoria should have never been replaced!!!
“Excuse me?”
“Heidi said you were working to get your hooks into him and I am inclined to believe her now. I can’t believe my eyes, Edward Cullen just kissed you. He has gone through over a dozen subs and never kissed or touched one of them and he waltzes in here with you spending an exorbitant amount of money and kisses the shit right out of you in front of me. What is up with that?”
“I didn’t plan to get my hooks as you so eloquently put it into anyone. I had nothing to do with his choice to let his coven go. I knew nothing about it until he had already released them.” Why the fuck I felt the need to defend myself, I had no idea.
“Whatever...so do you mind if I ask...he does have a dick doesn’t he?”
My eyes widened at her. How dare she! “What?” I snapped.
“Well according to any former sub Edward didn’t show any skin below the waist and he lacked a certain reaction in that naughty little playroom of his until Tanya noticed it when you magically appeared in his home. Some of the girls were wondering before you came if he even had a dick.”
I gasped.
“Oh don’t be so fucking goody too shoes with me little Miss Bella. Yeah, yeah you were a virgin I get the appeal he had for it after all, but I am pretty sure you have a nasty side to you as well. I am not buying your innocence as easily as some of the others around here. James has another gift that no one knows about. It’s the ability to sniff out a whore when he sees one, otherwise he wouldn’t have Heidi and Lauren now prancing around my home, and he certainly wouldn’t be fawning over you.”
My brows shot up in surprise and I had to really hold back my laughter. She was bitter and jealous and I almost wanted to laugh in her face and smack the shit out of her at the same time. If she was human, I would have for talking to me this way.
I took a deep breath to control my anger and I turned to look out at the beautiful man who stood outside of the store window on his cell phone pacing and glancing to check on me every pass. I just looked at him longingly through the window.
Mine.
Huh. That’s a new feeling. I kind of like it.
I suddenly realized something and exercised my right to make my own decision.
“You know why don’t you do me a favor Victoria, hold these things that he has picked out for me. I will be back to pick them up when Hell freezes over.” I snapped and grabbed my purse and strolled out of the shop grabbing my mans arm and demanding he never force me to shop there again. He was stunned to say the least and so was I.
As I said, something in the air had changed.


~X~X~X~


“What do you mean you don’t know when you will be home? Bella what the hell is going on? I got a call from Tanya! Tanya of all people and she cussed me up one side and down the other about bringing you into Edward’s home. She fucking threatened to key my goddamn car! What the fuck is going on over there!” Jess yelled in my ear.
“It’s complicated.” I stated. I didn’t know how else to explain any of this to her.
“You ARE fucking him aren’t you?” She accused and her tone sounded angrier than I had ever heard.
“Jess please.”
“Don’t Jess please me; I am supposed to be your friend! You have changed Isabella Swan and not for the better. When you were here, you weren’t really here and then you just stop coming home. I have that freaky little witch come waltzing into my home asking to pick up clothes for you that you can’t bother to come get yourself and you leave the fucking state without so much as a word to me about where you are! Hell you could at least of called to say goodbye! This is all bullshit Bella. You live here for fucking free pretty much and you don’t treat your friends like this! Yes I am fucking pissed so pissed that I am a minute away from throwing your shit out of my house!”

Why did I call her again? I wondered as she laid into me. She had every right to because I had truly deserved it. I had been a really crappy friend to her and then I realized this was the perfect opportunity for an out. This was one of those things that I need to do if I was going to follow Edward.
“Jess I am sorry. I will send for my things. I don’t know what else to say. Give me a couple of days to find someone to handle it.” She hung up without as much as a goodbye.
It had to be this way. I knew I had to end relationships to move forward. Rosalie said as much when I was in Oregon.  
Yes, the air had changed…but so did I.

~X~X~X~

“Kitten, what is with the moving truck out front?” Edward asked as he came down the stairs and pulled me into his arms.
“You wanted me to move in so I am moving in.” I gave him a small smile.
His jaw dropped. “Really?”
I smiled. “Really.”
He picked me up and swung me around kissing me. “So where do I have them put my things?”
He set me down, walked over to the movers, and spoke quietly to them as he led them up the second stairway to the west side of the house. No one goes to the west side of the house that I had ever seen and I thought it was odd.
We had been back here for a two days and I hadn’t slept but three hours. While the movers were busy doing whatever Edward had them doing I found myself nodding off while I ate some cereal in the kitchen. I needed sleep and the last thing I remember was almost kissing my bowl of frosted mini wheat’s before a cold hand stopped my forehead from landing in my cereal.
“Come sweetheart you’re fucking exhausted.” I was out before he got me to the third floor. When I woke up something felt off. My head was stuffed up and my body was aching. I knew instantly that I had a summer fucking cold. I hated these damn things they were more miserable than winter flu season. I heard Edward’s voice faintly and he obviously was talking to his father.
“I know she is sick dad I can hear it in her lungs. Can’t you come and check on her?”
I rolled my eyes and laughed at the absurdity of it. I threw a pillow in his direction and yelled at him in my stuffy nasally voice, “Edward stop it that is ridiculous calling your father to come treat me in California!” I coughed and he was at my side instantly, “See you can hear it! What if she ends up with pneumonia?” I giggled because he looked so serious. “Dr. C just ignore him he is being absurd.” I yelled over his conversation. Edward’s eyes narrowed at me.
“Fine!” he growled and handed me the phone. “My father wants to talk to you.” He looked so adorable getting all worried. “Hello Dr. C.” I sniffled.
“Hello little one you sound horrible, give me your symptoms sweetheart.”
I loved this man he was a big old living Ken Doll. After I explained my quick history of developing summer colds. He graciously called in a prescription to appease his son’s concerns and asked that I not go too hard on Edward as he only cared very much for my health. Edward had my medicine delivered to the house with a huge list of various items from Popsicle's he placed in a bucket of ice for me to the absolutely heartfelt homemade chicken soup he presented to me in a heart shaped bowl!
Edward's way of dazzling Bella with his presentation of Popsicle's for his sick Kitten. Swoon!
 
Edward's love put into his homemade chicken soup for his sick putty tat.
Even a twelve pack of Kleenex from the local Costco was delivered and I laughed when he came into the room with that huge 12 pack box. “I am glad you are so amused. I just didn’t know how much to get! It seemed like you were sneezing a lot and well…” he ran his fingers through his hair and dispensed some aspirin to me when my temperature was just barely elevated to a mere 99 degrees. Who knew a vampire could be a better thermometer than an actual thermometer.
Yes, he actually asked me if he could check my internal temperature and what the fuck I ever expected for him to do was not at all what he actually did!
Needless to say that was the first time I had an orgasm when I was sick with a cold. It didn’t matter though I was falling head over heels in love with my vampire and he was so loving and attentive while I was ill I wouldn’t trade him for the world.
I spent the next four days in bed and Edward was in and out of the room throughout my illness.
He was on the phone often handling the planning of Emmett’s football team and he still hadn’t picked out a name. I woke up to see and hear him as he paced at the foot of the bed while he was arguing with his brother via cell phone. “No that is the lamest ass name you could come up with my god Emmett...The LA Don Juans? Seriously?” I couldn’t help but giggle. Edward’s eyes shot over at me and he smirked. “I gotta go my putty tat just woke up.” He hung up the phone and walked around tossing it on the foot of the bed. He sat down and I noticed I was now covered in the hugest thickest comforter made of down feathers. I was burning up. Was he serious with this shit? It was the middle of July for Christ’s sakes!
“Hello Kitten...how do you feel?"
"Edward baby this thing is going to raise my body temp to like a thousand degree’s Fahrenheit.”
His bottom lip jutted out and he fucking pouted. It was the sexiest thing I had ever seen and I suddenly realized I was feeling better. I pulled the blankets back and told him to wait there for me as I ran and jumped in the shower cleaned up and made my way back to the bed in just a towel. “I will stay under this blanket so long as you join me and regulate my temperature. He was naked in under one point three seconds and crawling in with me.“I think you need some help to sweat out the last of that fever baby.” He was crawling on top of me and kissing me all over as he was so happy to offer his services.

~X~X~X~
 
Later that night he had received a call from Ben who had apparently decided to purchase a residence in San Diego and he wanted to let Edward know that they had in fact obtained the house and were considering having a huge Dom/Sub party to introduce themselves to the local Dom/Sub community in San Diego. In other words, Edward needed to be there.

“Kitten…I want you to go with me.” He asked looking into my eyes.
“Of course.” I replied, “But Edward when was the last time you hunted?” His eyes were darker than I had seen them and the shadows under his eyes were very prominent.
“Don’t worry about me, I am fine.”
“No you’re not fine Edward you need to hunt!” I knew he was avoiding it for fear of leaving me. Just then, my cell phone rang and I asked him to hand it to me from the nightstand. He looked at the screen and growled.
“Hello.”
“Jasper and Emmett are on their way. They should be there in about an hour.” I giggled when I realized it was Alice and her visions were spot on. “How are you feeling?” she asked.
“Much better.” I said as I squeezed Edward’s cold body to my heated one under the huge thick blanket.
“Well that is good. Tell Edward we will meet him in San Diego…Tah Tah sweet pea!” she hung up and he muttered, “I heard her…the meddling little witch of the north.” I smacked him but remembered to do it lightly. “She is not a witch! Edward Cullen you take that back!” He laughed and pounced on me tickling my sides into a frenzy of giggles. Needless to say, I had two characters for babysitters while Edward went to dine on the live stock of the Angeles National Forest.

~X~X~X~

Ben and Tia had sent some photos of their home to Edward’s cell phone. It was a huge beautiful mansion in the San Diego area and Edward was really looking forward to seeing his mentor.
Ben & Tia's new home
When it came time to pack for the trip down there I happily watched him pack his leather pants and boots into his suitcase. Fuck! Why the hell did I have to gush now! Edward’s head shot up, he looked over at me with narrowed eyes, and I blushed.

Damn him for his super vamp senses!!

“Kitten we don’t have time! What are you doing to me woman!” he scowled closing his suitcase.
“Sorry.” I said as meekly as I could.
“Um so am I to assume I pack my leather dress?” I asked and he just smirked. “No love your outfit is already in the hands of the beautiful host Tia, and I packed those hot ass boots already in my suitcase.” He winks. 
My mouth fell open. He sauntered up to me and whispered in my ear. “We...my little sex Kitten, have been given our own room for our scene.” My eyes widened in horror.
“But…EDWARD! I don’t know…OH my GOD, how could you do this without consulting me first!”
“Relax Bella, it is a free scene. You are given the choice to do whatever it is you want me to do.” His lips pressed softly to mine. Sigh.  
“What is a free scene?” I cuddled into his chest sniffing him.
“I would never ask you to do a scene that you weren’t comfortable with. I will let you choose what you want me to do. Ben has designed and stocked an entire room for our pleasure. We are spending the entire week with them. Please Bella don’t be alarmed. This will be fun, I promise. It won’t be like my party. Say yes Kitten, please.” His cool lips ghost over my cheek and his cold little nose nuzzles right into my ear. “We haven’t been in my playroom since we got back and I wanna play with you.” His voice is so fucking seductive and sexy and god the way he is looking at me.
How does he do this?
“You’re intentionally distracting me here Mr. Cullen.” I try to be irritated but it is so incredibly hard when he looks so damn innocent like that. His eyes have that puppy dog look to them.
“Hmm…is it working my love?” he lets his long cool tongue slither up my jugular and nipped my ear making me shiver.
“Damn you.” I scowled. “Fine…but please tell me there will be alcohol.” I smack his ass and regret it as I shake it out.
“Damn your ass is hard!” I griped and he reached out and took my hand kissing it.
“Is that better?” He looks up at me through my lashes and my heart stutters.
“Edward…stop.” I pout.
“Stop what?”
“Stop being so…so…so fucking adorable!” I whine and he just laughed and then sassed me.
“Damn your adorable when you’re sexually frustrated.” I blush ten shades of red.
“We need to hurry Bella we are already behind. Laurent has already called and is waiting. We still have to stop by the bank and to see Carmen on the way to the airport.” I sighed and finished packing the rest of my things as he took them down to the limo.
He completed his errands and as we sat in our first class seats I looked around noticing that we were the only ones in first class. “Edward why do you guys buy houses where the sun shines all the time?”
He chuckles and says “Bella…the sun is up twelve hours but it is also down twelve hours. We still get twelve hours to go out daily if we choose to and besides living in this area has its perks like finding the girl you are going to spend the rest of eternity with.”
My heart skipped and I laid my head on his shoulder as he kissed my forehead. I loved him and I would be lying if I didn’t admit that doing a scene for a bunch of strangers was something I had never thought or considered. Hell Edward and I had yet to play alone in his playroom but the one and only time we did. I was scared to death and I planned to get a little buzz going before I attempted to submit to him. I just hoped I didn’t disappoint him.   

~X~X~X~

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how Bella is starting to take control of her life. The way she handled Victoria and Jessica shows that she has matured a great deal. She has gained self-confidence.
    The was Edward cared for Bella while she was sick was very sweet.
    I'm not so sure about the scene. I would think they would play in private first. I wonder how that works out.

    ReplyDelete