Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chapter 14 Alpha Vamp

A/N
I think I need to clarify a couple of things as I said this story has so many similarities to twilight but I started to realize that the changes I made to the characters may not be clear enough…I apologize that some may not know who is and isn't a vampire.
Vampires: Edward, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Rosalie, Carlisle, Esme, Laurent, James, Victoria, Zafrina, Ben, Tia (so far to date)
NOT Vampires: Bella of course, Jessica, Jake, Leah, Mike, Tanya, Charlotte, Lauren, Heidi, Carmen (so far to date)
We all know Vampires can't become humans but in the future Chapters some Humans may become Vampires you just have to wait and see if any do.
Edwards Eternal Kiss

Chapter 14
Alpha Vamp

~x~x~x~EDWARD~x~x~x~
As soon as I opened the door to Zafrina's room and realized her scent was too faint for her to be there I panicked. I watched her make her way down here and for the life of me could not figure out how she had slipped back out without me seeing her. I merely chalked it up to the fact that I can't fucking hear her and it's maddening.
I started going from each room searching for her and asking whoever I crossed paths with. When I couldn't locate her or my sister Alice in any of the scene rooms I got a nagging feeling something was seriously wrong and rushed up to the third floor searching the guest rooms, the closet, my room, and the playroom. Not being able to hear her thoughts made her so much harder to locate and I felt like I was handicapped.
I started searching the minds of those around and through the eyes of others no one brought her into their view. I was pulling my hair out in frustration when Alice had returned from outside with Jasper as she made her way up the stairs she looked up at me worried and I her thoughts were concern for me.
Edward what is wrong?
She saw my expression and instantly gazed into her vision and when I saw him kiss her goddamn shoulder surrounded by all three of them I was beyond livid. I could actually see the terror in her eyes when the bastard gripped her waist hard. I flew down the stairs not caring who may have seen my unusual speed as I ran for the east wing towards the office. "BELLA!"
The minute I saw the look in her eyes I knew he had actually scared the living shit out of her. I wanted to go after him and rip him apart piece by mother fucking piece and scare the shit out of Lauren and Heidi. Bella stood there, her entire body shaking and when I pull her into me hoping to calm her down she allowed me. I was so relieved that she didn't pull away or refuse me. She amazed me that she didn't hesitate to take my offer to comfort her. I needed her to know she was safe again. I would have been devastated had James of taken her from me.
"I am so fucking sorry Kitten. I didn't think he would be that damn stupid to approach you. God sweetheart you're shaking so bad. I can't apologize enough for his behavior Bella. I am so sorry."
I struggled trying to control my anger that was consuming me when I looked over the top of Bella's head at my brother Emmett, my anger getting the upper hand and I ordered him and Jasper to find him.
"Get that motherfucker out of my house!" and damn it all if I didn't scare her again with my loud voice.
Jasper, Emmett and Ben took off to go searching for them and Alice offered to stay with Bella but there is no way in hell I was leaving her alone now. She is clinging to me like a frightened kitten anyway and I feel the wet tears on my chest and the salty scent of them fills my nostrils.
"I got her. Just lock up my office please." I ask my sisters and decide to just carry her upstairs and away from all of this. She is in shock as she shakes and keeps her face buried in my chest as I pass people on the way up. I want to know what the hell he said to her to scare her so badly. She is sobbing into my chest as she breaks down further.
"Shh…. Bella you're all right. Your safe I promise." I don't even think about the fact that I am kissing her on top of the head as I rocked her.
"God I am so sorry Kitten. I had no idea where you were. I was frantically looking for you. One minute you were with Zafrina and when I went to check on you, you were just gone."
"I am sorry." She whispered in a shaky voice.
What the hell is she apologizing for?
"Kitten you have nothing to be sorry for!"
"Yes I do I am getting you all gross and wet!"
"Aw Bella…sweetheart I am so sorry I lost track of you. You scared the shit out of me!"
"I don't think the collar works too well." She whispered between sobs.
She was right. The collar didn't mean jack shit to several of the Dom's tonight. While I stood in the main room, two were being serviced by their subs while they were imagining her in their place. The fuckers even had nerve to eye fuck her with me right there and my family crest on her neck. "This is my fault. I have had several of these parties and nothing like this has never happened before Bella, I swear."
"I know, you didn't know. It's not your fault. He is super creepy Edward he licked my shoulder and kissed it."
In my mind, he was as good as dead if he ever crossed my path again. "He will be dealt with Bella. I promise."
As I held her, she pulled back and asked me about my body temperature. She was considerably calmer now and I knew it would come up eventually. "Why are you so cold?"
"I haven't had a shirt on all night." I smile at her hoping that appeases her.
"True." She muttered shrugging it off.
I brushed the back of my hand to wipe away her tears and cradle her cheek as I find myself staring at those luscious little pouty lips and I can't seem to stop myself from reaching out with my thumb to softly brush over it and see if they really are as soft as they look.
I am fascinated how Bella doesn't have the desire to shy away from me. She lacks the normal instinct to avoid something so deadly.
Whoever told her once that she lacked any self-preservation was spot on because sitting here on my cold hard lap was the worst position she could put herself in.
I didn't understand her at all and yet I wanted to desperately.
I gazed at her as I felt that same feeling that had been hanging over me the last couple of weeks. Actually, it had been with me ever since I walked in to my office that first day and she was just there. Just as the scent of her blood had hit me like a wrecking ball so did the realization that this girl is the whole world to me.
It's not just her blood or her body that I am longing for. It is something so much deeper than that. Something so profound because for the first time in my very long life I want to kiss another.
I have never desired to press my lips to any being. Vampire or human. The act itself is so incredibly intimate to me that I never had a desire to share that with anyone…well at least not until now.
It was obvious to me the minute she moved towards me her head tilting to the side, what her intentions were. I had seen it before. Tanya never gave up trying to kiss me no matter how many times I punished her for her attempts. Her thoughts always gave her away before she tried it giving me the advantage to avoid it.
Now as Bella sits here I damn near panic because I want this! I want to kiss her. I want her to know that I want it but knowing how dangerous this is for her, there would be no way to tell her without revealing what I was.
"Bella" I use my dominant warning tone in my voice and she pauses. I long to give into it so much that I can't help but make an attempt. It was stupid but I wasn't thinking clearly. "Bella…let…" I swallow and try to calm myself before I alert him in hopes to avoid waking him up. A haunting fear that is buried down deep inside of me is what is keeping me carefully in control of this.
But I want to kiss her too. Maybe just a quick one. I push all the air out of my lungs and whisper softly, "Just don't move."
I will control this just as I do every other facet of my life and if I do this as slow as possible maybe I can pull this off without hurting her.
I whisper another warning because she looks like she is ready to club me over the head and go all cave girl on me and take over, and I almost want to laugh.
"Be very still." I warn again.
I swallow a pool of venom and my throat feels like I am swallowing large gulps of cooled lava pools, which aren't really cool at all.
My fear is the foreboding cloud and I regretfully end up rushing the kiss. Once my lips touched hers, I had no desire other than to indulge in this experience repeatedly with her. It simply wasn't enough. I won't deny my throat burned like a bon fire. I could deal with that. I could even handle the increase in venom and am extraordinarily overjoyed about it for one reason only. She is here. She exists. If the burn disappeared then I was certain so would she.
Her lips were sweet, warm, and so soft just as I imagined them to be. And then she brought her tongue out to lick her lips. I knew exactly what she was doing. She was tasting me on them and I would swear I felt a phantom beat of my heart.
I let my forehead rest against hers as I clench my eyes shut as I verbally pray to stay in control because he has woken up now with the flavor of her on my lips and here she is right here on my lap for the taking. "Oh god"
He wanted her as much as I did and suddenly I realize this is a really bad idea.
"Edward?" her faint voice pulls me back from the impending struggle to control him.
"I am sorry we shouldn't…I mean I shouldn't."
She still has to be in shock from the events of earlier and I feel like I am taking advantage of her. I set her down, kneel down to help remove her boots, and try to convince her to lie down and rest. She must be in shock because she hasn't even mentioned the fact that she is in my bed in my room and not hers.
Not that I ever use this bed for its intended purpose anyway.
I do on occasion sit and read in here or just lie down to find some peace and quiet without all the thoughts I can't seem to escape, so I do consider it my own private space. Having Bella here though still doesn't bother me because I still get the peace and quiet I usually get if I were alone with her silent mind.
"You're still in shock Kitten just relax." I kiss the top of her head again. This kiss is not as intimate as the one I just experienced.
Wow.
I just had my first kiss.
I feel like a giddy seventeen-year-old boy with over active hormones.
"You're skin is ice cold."
Her words bring me out of my thoughts to remind me that she and I are not the same. I cover her and it takes merely minutes before she falls asleep.
There is a knock at my door before it's just pushed open and I already know it's Ben before he even reached it. "May I come in?" He asks as he looks around the door.
"Yeah." I whisper.
When his eyes land on Bella and me they widen and I hear his initial reaction.
What the hell are you doing in bed with her Edward?
I chuckle and his eyes narrow when he realizes that I heard him.
I swear I will never get used to the fact that you know what I am going to say before I say it. It really is exasperating. You must have driven Carlisle insane when he first sired you.
I try not to shake as I laugh, so as not to wake her.
I whisper, "What did you hear." Now my tone is serious.
"Yeah that is why I came to find you. He is gone by the way, but his equipment is still here."
"And." I waited.
His eyes darted to her and he looked at me sympathetically. "She is too tempting for her own good Edward. He wants her. He also told her that he would find her alone again soon."
I want to crush something and I realized instantly that I have Isabella here in my arms and I try to calm myself down but the more Ben informs me about the angrier I get.
"Heidi and Lauren cornered her and I wouldn't trust them even if they are just human. Humans can do some pretty fucked up things given the right reason in their minds. I could literally feel the tension and Heidi's seething hate for your 'Kitten'." He smirks.
"Seriously though, it is pretty obvious to me that you have grown very fond of the girl and now she is in danger to a predator she doesn't stand a chance against. Don't leave her alone for a minute Edward. I just wanted to warn you."
"Thanks Ben."
He cocks his head to the side and I watch the smile grow on his lips as I hear the thoughts in his mind.
She has quite the effect on you.
"You have no idea." I mutter low.
He chuckles and turns to leave. "Thanks for the hospitality. I am going to take my sub home and reclaim my wife. Good Night Edward."
As he closes the door, I lay here next to her and listen into some of the scenes playing out downstairs.
As I search for Tanya, I find her in the more graphic of rooms, which surprises me.
The Dominant in there is Master Amun and his submissive Kebi. I have seen a copy of his contract and he has a clause that states if you have a hard limit then you need to find another Dom. To him hard limits are not acceptable and he found someone willing to agree to the absurdity of it. Kebi is a pretty little thing and I have seen her bruised and cut in places that should not be considered acceptable to the community. Ben was the one that insisted I invite them to be polite and not cause waves within the community. He assured me that Amun doesn't practice the hardcore acts at the parties. They are usually done in the privacy of his own playroom.
As I sit here, I see Tanya volunteering to help suspend Kebi. Tanya is one of the most adventurous submissives I have encountered and curiosity is going to get her into trouble one of these days once she no longer belongs to me. I almost feel guilt because I cannot bring myself to worry about her. There is only one girl I am worried about and she is right here in my arms. I lay my head on top of hers as she snuggles into me.
"Knock Knock. Can I come in brother?" Alice enters in stealth mode and whispers at me.
"How is she doing?"
"Good I think she is exhausted it has been a long day for her."
"You may want to make an appearance at the party. After James and his clan left, your submissives started to question where there master was. They are going to get bored." I wave her off not really caring.
"That's fine Alice. I know you know I am dismissing them in the morning."
Her smile grows and I see her eyes glaze over as she sees me and Bella lying in this bed in the near future kissing passionately.
So little brother tell me all about it. Your first kiss. I want to squeal for you!
I can see the excitement in her eyes as I roll mine. "Alright Alice stay out of that part of my life."
She giggles. "Oh Edward…I have already seen your first time together and little brother and I got to say that is one of the hottest scenes I have ever seen. You two could win an AVA award at the Adult Video Awards ceremony with the content I caught!" Her soprano laughter filled the room.
My eyes widen in horror at the thought of my sister seeing this part of my future!
That thought completely disappears as I realize what she had just said.
"So…you have seen her together with me?"
"Oops. I wasn't going to tell you that!" she scowls at herself.
"Why not?"
"Edward really it is your first time. That should be kept secret until it happens. Now you know and I want to kick my own ass for telling you!"
Bella stirs and she has worked the blanket out from between us and she is cuddled into me clinging to me like one of those clingy things you put on windows. I now have heat searing out of the leather-laced cleavage as its pressing against my bare chest. I can feel my already hardness harden further.
"Okay I am out. Jasper wants to try the rope stuff we learned. Cya round."
"Later." I mumble.
She leaves closing my door and I watch Bella sleep curled into my side.
I relax, close my eyes, and fantasize about her in this dress in my playroom. The scent of the leather is like an aphrodisiac for me. My fingers are rubbing against her leather-clad ribs and I think about those sexy boots.
I imagine her in just the boots, my erection hardens even further, and I groan. I need to move away from her and get fresh air.
I sneak out as the majority of the guests begin to leave and I do my part playing the gracious host and lock up behind everyone.
My submissives are clinging to me and they are the last thing I am thinking of.
"Master we haven't seen you at all tonight and I was hoping we could have a little playtime." Tanya asks. She is so brave but she can also be so aggressive and there are times when I think she would be better as a Dominant Mistress.
"I have things to take care of but if you both need some release I will give you permission to play for an hour."
"Thank you Master." I hear the excitement in Tanya's voice. Her appetite for pussy is undeniable and she has no shame in it. I have to admit though she taught me a few valuable lessons in the art of fellatio, among other things having to do with the female anatomy.
Approximately a half hour later, I can hear every smack, every rub, and every lick from my playroom. I groan and pace around my bed as Bella sleeps. I noticed her brow is furrowed deeply and I gently reach up to rub it and smooth it out. She sighs under my touch and it sends a warm sensation through me as I wonder if I really make her feel safe.
It doesn't seem possible but then she is the odd creature and my fantasies take on a completely new direction. I wonder if she would have a problem with having a vampire for a friend. I want to tell her. But to tell her is dangerous.
After another hour, she starts to stir and grind her teeth a lot. I wonder if this is normal for a sleeping human. I wouldn't have any idea since I haven't slept since I was human.
She finally startles awake when I realized that it is a nightmare that has her so agitated and I attempt to sooth her to go back to sleep but she wants to get comfortable and I just pull out one of my shirts and toss it to her.
I am about to leave but she wants me to stay.
She wants me to stay with her. But why?
Why ask why.
I don't hesitate and climb in and bundle her up to protect her from my chilled skin. I find myself twirling one of her long locks of hair as it is so soft.
Ninety-seven strands of hair wrapped around my finger. She is so much calmer in the arms of her predator and I am baffled as her electrically charged fingertips trace the cuff on my wrist. "The families crest." I answer a question I almost imagine hearing from her thoughts. It's a guess but I want to know if I am reading her at all. She says nothing so I offer up more. "Carlisle gave it to me when the adoption papers were finalized. Jasper and Em have one too."
"Your chest is warm." She whispers as she continues to trace the cold metal of the emblem.
It's because of you Isabella. My skin absorbs your warmth and for a brief moment I almost feel human and for the first time in a very long time…I wish I was human if not for any other reason that to be that for her.
I speak so low I know there is no other way to tell her.
I am a vampire Isabella. Your scent is like a drug to me. I want to consume you.
Yeah that won't go over so well.
As the sun rises, I hear the usual morning sounds of the girls rising and decide to ask Charlotte to make a little extra breakfast so that Bella can eat also. She will be hungry when she wakes.
Human needs are so foreign to me. I never worry about the girls as they pretty much take care of themselves.
I seek out a tray and Charlotte helps me prepare it for Bella and when I return she has managed to kick the rest of the covers off her body.
My breath hitches when I catch a perfect view of her bare ass as she is laying face down on my bed.
Is she teasing me? What a perfect adorable little ass. I bet it would look so good with my handprint reddening it up.
I shake my head in frustration. "That is just cruel and unusual punishment Kitten." Because I am certain she is.
"Breakfast?" I set the tray down on the other side of the bed. "Wow Edward you didn't need to go to all this trouble."
"No trouble at all. Charlotte is the chef in the house."
"Oh."
I hear Charlotte outside the door before she knocks and open it, her reaction is almost expected, and I ignore it.
Why does she get to sleep with him! None of us has ever been allowed in his bedroom let alone his bed! No wonder he didn't join us last night! I am beginning to think Heidi may have been right!
"You may speak."
"Master I forgot the jam." She gives me a bowl of some hideously smelling sweetness that is not the same sweetness I desire.
"I want both of you in the playroom in thirty minutes."
She smiles brightly waiting for permission. She is trained well.
"Speak."
"Yes Master."
"Edward you okay?" Bella looks at me curiously, as she swallows a gulp of some orange colored liquid.
I find this intriguing that she worries for me and I don't understand why.
"I am fine. Eat." I say as I take my leave to make my way to the office to prepare for my announcement. I won't put Bella through another release especially this one. I honestly don't know what kind of reaction I will get. I just want it over and done with.
When I enter the playroom, I know that after today there will never be another submissive in this room again unless of course it is her. If she will have none of it, doesn't really matter because I have already made the decision that after this I am done.
Tanya and Charlotte enter and Tanya is dressed like the vixen she is obviously expecting to submit to her Master. She is the one I am worried about the most once I tell her. Her reaction isn't going to go over well. I just have to remind her who is the Alpha in this household and even upon her release she is still in my home and if need be I will remind her of that. I sigh and pace as they stand in front of my table.
The envelopes I have are some sort of settlement for my own needs. I need to know they are taken care of at least until they can take care of themselves.
"I want you both to know that I have enjoyed both your company and your submission. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you. You're both beautiful in so many ways besides the physical of course. You have taught me a lot the last couple of years and I am really grateful for it."
I catch a hint of salt in the air and look down to see Tanya's eyes are wet. She is crying which tells me she knows what is coming but her mind is blank. It's odd. Her mind is always so open to me.
"Please understand that what I am doing is no reflection on either of you. This is about me. I am releasing you both today."
I watch Charlotte's eyes widen and she gasps.
It's her. Heidi was right. She was after him. She actually did succeed.
I look at Tanya and her eyes are narrowed and still wet.
This is how you treat me. I gave every part of me to you and this is how you do me?
I am a total idiot. Kate warned me that this lifestyle was heartless. I want to slap him and wrap my arms around him and beg for him to not to send me away. I hate you and I love you. You're such an ass. Why can't I argue? If he is sending me away, he isn't going to do it without hearing my anger over it.
"I want to know why!" she blurts out. Her submission is no longer a factor.
"Keep your voice down! You're still in my home!" I warn her as Isabella is just on the other side of this wall. It was a bad idea to do this in here.
Charlotte doesn't say a word and storms out before I can stop her.
"Is Heidi right? Is that why you're doing this? She wants you all to herself?"
She snaps at me her hand fisted into balls at her side.
"This is my decision Tanya no one else's!" I yell out without thinking first.
She glares at me but says nothing verbally only in her own head.
I should just pounce on you, throw you down on that table, tie you to it, and fuck the shit out of you! Maybe that is what you need…you never once kissed me. I always thought maybe someday you would. I am an idiot to waste my time. Thanks for nothing asshole!
She storms out and I let her go without another word. I look at the envelopes in my hand and I head to Tanya's room. I don't bother knocking and just push the door open as they are sitting there looking defeated at one another.
"I took the liberty of making sure you both are at least financially stable for now. Please take this." I lay each envelope at the foot of the bed.
"I am truly sorry if I hurt either of you. It wasn't my intention. I am stepping away from the lifestyle and I hope you will both at least try to understand. Laurent is downstairs waiting to take you wherever you wish to go."
I can't help but feel like the ass that Tanya accuses me of being but that doesn't mean I have to be the cold callous creature I really am. I walked over to Charlotte and kissed the top of her head as she wouldn't look up at me. I then went to Tanya and knelt down in front of her. I could show her I had feelings.
"Please Tanya know that I do care what happens to you. Take care of yourself and if you ever need anything either one of you call me." Her crystal blue eyes are welling up with huge tears and I hear her final thoughts of me before I kissed the top of her head and made my way out shutting the door probably louder than I should have.
You have never been comfortable around me. I guess that alone says that what I feel is nonreciprocating. I get it now. It hurts but I get it. You're the first one that I have failed to conquer. What a blow to ones self esteem. I need to go out and find the first guy I can and fuck the shit out of him…
I made my way down to my room and entered to find her awake. I hoped she hadn't heard any of it.
"I am sorry they woke you."
"It's okay. I really should get going home. I need a shower and did you even sleep last night?"
I can't help but smile as she is obviously clueless that I have just dismissed my last two submissives in a desperate attempt to get her to date me. A normal ordinary date. A moment of panic hits but I can't dwell on it right now.
She has to know what I am and I do plan to tell her. Maybe over time I can give her hints, while in the meantime learn all there is to know about who she is.
"I don't sleep Kitten."
She rolled her eyes disbelieving me and she seems so accepting of my chosen endearment for her.
"Yeah right. Okay well I am going to head out." She grabbed her bag pulling out some clothes and I watch in utter fascination as she is so comfortable with me that she is just dressing right in front of me.
How did we get to this point? Were we naturally this comfortable with anyone else? I didn't think so. My eyes glance down to the leather dress she is putting in her bag.
"Commando?" I blurted out realizing she had on no panties as she slipped the jeans on under my shirt still covering her tiny frame.
"Yeah." she laughed.
"You can wear the shirt home." And I waited for her to tie her shoes as I walked her downstairs.
She had no idea I would follow close behind her. My reasons for watching her sleep at night over the last couple of weeks were driven by my own fascination to understand her. Tonight my reasons are different. I will follow her because I need to make sure she is safe. I have to protect her from him. James has the gift of tracking. He will find her of that I have no doubt and that is why I can't let her out of my sight.
"I will see you Monday…oh by the way I have a friend staying with me Monday night. He is going to meet me here after his flight arrives, I hope that is okay?"
"Yeah sure whatever."
The last word I had said was the one word I hated coming out of anyone's mouth if they were addressing me. So why did I just use it as I spoke to her?
Because she just gutted you right on your front porch where you stand! That is why.
It felt like a knife had been sliced up the length of my torso. A clean straight line to expose me by showing the world I had no beating heart.
She said he.
He is going to stay with her.
WHO THE FUCK WAS 'HE'?
I was so rude as I left her standing without so much as a goodbye. I couldn't stand there without her seeing the rage that boiled from deep within me. I wasn't sure I was ready to reveal to her that I had a problem with my temper so I left her, just walked away. I went to my office and stood in the doorway as I heard her get into her car. Without really thinking about the stupidity of what I was about to do I just did it. My arm flew out and I flung the Tiffany lamp watching it hit the white wall of the office. The shattered pieces fluttered to the ground and reflected the colors of the stained glass as the sun moved down over the room as it headed in retreat over the horizon. I don't know how long I stood here completely still.
I was trying to not feel the pain that she could so easily inflict on me. I had so many new emotions coursing through me and I didn't understand this feeling. It made no sense.
The sky darkened and I realized it didn't matter. I had to know she was safe. A sense of unease hit me as I berated myself for not following directly behind her. I had no idea why this bothered me to the point that I neglected to follow her. My emotional state is affecting the ability for me to think clearly. I am confused and full of so many conflicting emotions and I was losing focus on what was important. I flew out to jump in my car and get to her as quickly as possible. Once I arrived, I found that the area was still free of any other vampire scents. He hasn't located her but that doesn't mean he won't eventually.
I have known James for a while now. Victoria is actually a submissive who attempted on several occasions to make me her Master. She never seemed to me like submissive material. She was too pushy and bitchy and I didn't want to add her and deal with the drama I imagined that followed her. We had crossed paths several times at several parties and one night she introduced me to James at another Dominants home. Something just didn't sit right with me because he seemed almost too sadistic to his prey and his mind was not a pleasant place to be in. He was pretty vocal about his dislike for me as well and we almost butted heads a few times but my business relationship with Victoria always kept us from ripping each other apart.
Victoria knew her shit when it came to style and she never put my employees or a submissive in something that I didn't like. She had a gift and I really liked her sense of style.
I watched over Bella the entire weekend wondering how I would be able to do this on Monday night while she brought another man home with her to spend the night. I hated to ask but if I had to I would request that my brothers or sisters stand in for me.
I began to fantasize about handcuffing her in my playroom on Monday morning and not answering the door when he arrived. Whoever this he was.
Then again—as I enter her room now after her lights are off and her breath evens out confirming she is asleep—I could just bite her and carry her off under the darkness of night kicking and screaming by her very own monster.
Hmm…

 

End Note:

As always thanks for your reviews. You guys encourage me with your words and thoughts.
You make me laugh and you make me want to please you all.
Huh?
There is a thought!
Now I am left to wonder does that mean I could be your submissive?
Your wish…my command?
*quirks her eyebrow up and cant help but giggle*

3 comments:

  1. Yummy! I just love it, your such a great writer! I am drawn in and I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Edward's POV was more captivating, maybe because he hears more of his surroundings. I loved that he dismissed the other gals, but won't that put Bella out of her job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She becomes a sub.

    ReplyDelete