Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chapter 24 Dazzle her Cullen

Edward's Eternal Kiss

Chapter 24
Dazzle her Cullen

~x~X~x~EDWARD~x~X~x~

“It feels like my chest is being compressed when I walk away from her. How is that even possible Carlisle?”
He gives me a sympathetic smile. I don’t want sympathy. I want answers.
“Why is this happening to me? Is this common? Is this what love does to you? Was it like this when you and Esme…” My brow furrows as I reflect back when he first met her. I see the love he has for her is intense. But it doesn’t seem to match anything as to what it is like for the way I feel for that beautiful perfect creature adorned in my shirt, in my room in tears because of me right now. I sat here in Carlisle’s study all night discussing Bella and our situation.

Edward tell me son…what were you thinking when you tasted her blood? Why would you play with fire like that? I don’t understand what was going through your head. Are you trying to slip so that you can change her and claim it was an accident? Is her indecision scaring you?

I glared at him even though I thought some of those very same things when I was out hunting earlier. She has utterly ruined me. That minuscule amount of the liquid that pulses through her body was nirvana as it passed my lips, washed over my tongue and soothed the back of my throat that had never not burned since I was changed—until that one swallow—I always thought it would burn for eternity and for once it just didn’t. I was lost in it until my family interfered. I was livid that they jumped to conclusions and I admit that I should not have tempted myself that way but it was right there.

What could one little drop hurt?

Trust me when I say it didn’t hurt. It would have been orgasmic if my damn beast of a brother didn’t tackle me off her, throw me out the window of the third floor of my bedroom before he pounced on me down below.
Emmett and Jasper had to have seen her naked and it pissed me right the fuck off. I knew everything was a blur to her but we don’t miss a thing.
How dare they interrupt me with my mate! I wanted fly up to that window grab her and run with her. Take her home where she belongs with me. Where I have say over what does and doesn’t happen.
My home.
My mate.
My control.
If I didn’t need to know what I came for I would have left by now. I had to know everything from Carlisle before I attempted to turn her. But I also needed their help damn it! I hated depending on anyone else. He wasn’t giving me what I wanted and I doubted he would until she agreed. Why was she not agreeing?
I would be lying if I said I wasn’t afraid she would deny me. Would she?

My mouth floods with venom and I swallow thickly remembering when I came upon a deer and bit into him earlier today. It tasted even viler than it did the first time I killed an animal.
Nothing in the world is going to taste as good as she does ever again unless it is her. I sighed heavily.

“Carlisle you don’t know what it is like to want something so badly it paralyzes you. She makes me dizzy with needs I don’t fucking understand! The world spins out of control and I can’t keep up. I am beating the monster in me back down but barely. I am weakening and it seems like the more I am with her the more intense it becomes. Am I crazy?”

You’re not crazy Edward, your experiencing love. Vampire love is not the same as a humans love. If you are struggling with your demon why taste her? Why Edward? I want an answer son.

I didn’t want to answer that.

“I don’t know.” I lied. For the first time in my entire existence, I lied to my father. I wanted to taste her and I knew it was wrong on every level but fuck her blood is like nothing I have ever experienced before.
I didn’t want to tell him that it arouses me. I was ashamed. It arouses me to a level I can’t even begin to describe. The fantasy that is playing in my mind is sick and not becoming at all of a gentleman. I know deep down it is he who taunted me with the idea. The monster fantasized and I watched like a perverted sycophant and not the kowtow I was raised as.
Fuck, I want her so badly. I want to taste all of her and goddamn it I want her in my playroom. I had mixed feelings from one minute to the next and I couldn’t discuss this with Carlisle.
All the things I have learned and am dying to try with her. There is only one problem with that. I want her in the playroom as a human. What good is it tying up a vampire? Especially a newborn. I don’t see that happening for years. Her only focus will be blood…not me and certainly not the huge throbbing piece of me that has recently been awakened by her.
I grab at my hair, tug it, and lean forward putting my elbows on my knees and not even my calming habit of gripping my hair still doesn’t help.
“She is driving me to madness.” The words come out in frustration.
“I want her to keep her humanity and I am afraid of it too.” I blurt out in almost a half sob. Carlisle is up and next to me in an instant. His hand on my shoulder to console me but it does little.

I am sorry Edward. I wished it wasn’t so difficult for you.

“Carlisle…do you think she loves me the same way? You said humans don’t love as we do. What if she doesn’t feel as strongly as I do? Maybe this is why she hasn’t decided. “

Bella is enamored with you son. Her love is true. That girl is driving Jasper insane. Poor Alice isn’t going to get a break in her presence.

He chuckled.

I have an idea that may get you through this son. We sit down and discuss this again before you leave to head back to LA. We can set a timeline and make plans to decide on things. Maybe this can rest some of the things that are plaguing your mind.

I like that idea. I like it a lot. Maybe she will agree and for once, I have an ounce of hope. Right now, I had to go back to her and be there to apologize when she wakes up.
I was such an idiot and I had hurt her.

“I think our speed is overwhelming her. Is that possible? Could the speed that we tend to move at alarm her?” I asked as he sat down next to me now and thought about it.

What makes you say that?

“I did something and it upset her because I did it rather fast for her. I am also sensing her tension when I do something that is a natural movement to me but would be far too fast for her.”

We are obviously too comfortable around her. You need to just…uh…ask her.

I look over at him with narrowed eyes and my lips are pressed in a hard line.

Smartass.
He chuckles and this is one of those times I think he can read my mind perfectly.

I think you both a little overwhelmed right now. Everything you both are experiencing is so new to you. Your relationship needs to grow a little, remember Edward she is only human son. You are a very patient creature and you need to do what it takes to back off with the pressure to change her. Let her come into the decision based on the mere fact that she just knows this is what she wants.

I nod in agreement.


Might I suggest that you take her back home and dazzle the hell out of her?
I know you can son you’re a Cullen! Dazzle the panties right off her son and win her heart and I am confident she will give herself over to you.

I hear the pride in his words. I almost laugh aloud at the look he just gave me. Now I know where I got that look. He truly is my father in every other sense and I can’t help but grin at his optimism.

“Dazzle her? Huh?”

Edward you know we are attractive to our prey. You son are an exception and have a gene that was given to you by your parents, which actually makes you twice as deadly as say Emmett or Jasper. Use it. I never said we had to fight fair. Just win the fight and claim that sweet little prize that is now starting to stir in your bed.

This is a side of my father I have never seen.

Don’t you dare tell Esme that I dazzled the hell out of her to get in her pants either. I brought you into this life son and I will take you out.

He smirked and I laughed aloud and so did he.

“Go. She is up.” He stood up and went back to his desk and I made my way to the door.
“Thanks.”
“Your welcome son and for the record, you picked a mate I find to be that perfect little girl next door. I am proud of you.”
I grinned and bolted for the stairs. The sky was lighter but without any sunlight. The thick layer of clouds hung over the state and rain was eminent. The storm was coming and I had to go and mend her broken heart.

Dazzle her.

I chuckled as I heard his thoughts when I opened my bedroom door.

~X~X~X~

I froze in my tracks when I saw her laying there on my bed, at the exact same moment I heard Alice’s thoughts.

Surprise brother…I love the fact that your head is so fucked up right now that we can sneak shit in on you! This is actually quite fun!

“You have some serious ass kissing to do so get in here.” She demanded.  

My brows shot up at her words and my mouth hung open. I slowly closed the door and when I stood right in front of her, I watched her eyes scan down my body as she literally eye fucked me in my own bedroom at my parent’s house.

I licked my lips, stifled the chuckle, and tried to adjust without touching it, but it simply couldn’t happen. I was growing hard and her eyes were focused on it.

“See something you like Mr. Cullen.” She smirked. Alice that little sneak had also included some sexy lingerie for not only her and Rosalie, but for Bella also. She had snuck in here while I was occupied with my father, convinced Bella to demand I make it up to her for what I did last night while dressing her in a black lace bra and panty set. 


A Kitten who thinks she is a Tiger


If she wanted an apology she was about to get the best damn one I could come up with.

“Oh Kitten…I think the tiger wants to come out and play doesn’t she?” I stalked towards her as she continued to let her thumb rub ever so slowly on the inside of the top of her black lace panties as she was obviously giving me a peek of what was underneath them.

I lifted my head and inhaled flaring my nostrils to catch the flooding scent of her arousal that was filling every part of this room.

If I were to guess, I think I am the one that is being dazzled right now. She looks like a little sex kitten all feisty and full of fluff. She cocked her head to the side and licked her lips so fucking slow and seductively and she sassed out her next words.

“You denied me for the last time Mr. Cullen, if you want any more of this,”—she slid her hand inside of her panties, rubbed her sex, let her hand come back out, she slowly brought her fingers to her lips sucking them,—“you are going to have to let me have some of that,” she pointed and nodded at my crotch.

I growled like a possessive beast. If she thinks she can deny me she has another thing coming, then I swear to god I didn’t know it was possible but I could hear my pants literally tear as it grew inside of my jeans. Bella heard it as well and we both looked down simultaneously to confirm what we thought we heard.
“Holy shit!” she blurted out. “You just ripped your jeans getting a hard on!”
I should be turning ten fucking shades of red right now, but I was too fucking proud to be embarrassed. Hell I wanted to call the Guinness book of world records and demand they make this a category all its own, however, that flew right out the window when Bella did what she seemed to do often.
Bella had this uncanny gift to well put it bluntly…gush.
It was so fucking sexy, so hot, and way fucking naughty when her kitty responded to some out side stimuli that mere words, thoughts, or a visual would arouse her.
I did this to her and it appeared it was happening on a regular basis.

“Are you sure you can handle this.” I moved closer to her and nodded down to my dick.
She licked her lips again and she smirked. “Oh I think I can certainly try, so bring it over here.”
I quirked a brow at her. Then she threw in the word please to emphasize her need and I was done for. Bella had wanted to touch me and I was feeling all sorts of mixed emotions about it. Yes, No and maybe were all options. I am pretty sure you can guess which one would win out.
She climbed off the bed and scolded me. “Don’t hesitate Edward.” She said using my own words against me, the little vixen.
Her hands went right for the top button of my 501’s and she yanked in one pull opening the fly of them. I reached up and let the back of my fingers gently caress over the swell at the top of her breast. “So soft.” I muttered looking down at the delicious cleavage the bra was displaying.
“So hard.” She replied and the heat of her hand was now in between my boxers and my cool skin as she had wrapped her fingers deliciously around my hardness. I groaned. I groaned so fucking loud the windows rattled.
No one has ever touched me and she is the first and god damn that feels fucking incredible. “Fuck Bella.”
“Hmm…” she hummed and dropped to her knees and I nearly came undone at the view.
“Show me.” She whispered looking up at me under those beautiful lashes of hers.
“Show you what?” I asked.
“Show me how to please you.”
“Holy mother fuck Bella…Jesus baby you’re going to make me come before I can do anything talking to me like that!”
My heart cinched in my chest even though it was dead. She looked up at me all-innocent and gnawed her lip again as her hand squeezed around me.
“Show me how you like it.”
She was fucking killing me here. I kicked off my shoes and let my jeans fall.
She wanted to play. I was ready to fucking play.
The era I grew up in it was considered taboo for a woman to do certain things to a man. It only took me a minute to decide that it was pretty damn taboo to have a coven of subs but I didn’t think twice then so why the hell should I feel like this was any worse.
I walked around her and plopped down at the foot of the couch and gripped my fucking boxers yanking them off and lay back, but held my upper body up on my elbows. 
Where all the action takes place
 I didn’t have to say a word she came over and dropped to her knees right in front of me and we both could see the fucking elephant and or cock in the room that was commanding our attention. I reached down, took her hand, and guided it to wrap her hand around it and her tiny little fist gripped it. The heat of that soft hot little hand rocked me to the core. I put my hand over hers and then I realized I wasn’t much better than she was at this shit and I almost laughed aloud but I held it back. I just squeezed to a point that I didn’t hurt her but could still feel some sensation from our movements. I was leaking like a motherfucker and fuck the way she just observed each stroke of our hands and studied each reaction I had to the sensations that had me already on edge.
I plain and simply wasn’t going to last. I let go of her hand and hoped that helped. It didn’t of course when she wrapped both of them around me and sped up her stroking I was fighting a losing battle.
“OH God baby slow down…please Bella. I don’t want it to end…”
“Oh you don’t do you.” I heard the sarcasm in her voice and met her eyes.
“Touché.” I whispered looking at her. I moved my lips and mouthed the apology not taking my eyes off hers to convey that I truly was sorry. “I’m sorry…forgive me?”
Her lips lifted in a small smile, she slowed down considerably her grip lessened up, and she took her fingertip and traced the outline of my cock with it. My goddamn eyes rolled in the back of my head. “Fuck Bella the warmth is unbelievable.” I could almost feel a current that was left as she trailed her finger up my length.
“It’s solid but soft.” She whispered.
“God you’re fucking beautiful.” She blushed, her cheeks pinking up and then she let go and stood up and I watched in fascination as she reached back and unhooked her bra and let it slip off. Then she slid her fingers down the sides of her panties, pushed them down, and stepped out of them.
She stood before me naked in all her beauty and her eyes looked wild as she stepped up and pushed my legs together with her knees.
“Fair is fair Mr. Cullen.” She smirks. “You popped my cherry…now it’s my turn to pop yours.” My eyes widened in surprise. What the hell was she doing?
She grabbed my cock, moved right over me, and lowered herself down onto my erection. I gasped as the heat and slickness of her engulfed all of me. She buried me all the way into her.
“Oh Bella! Soooo fucking warm! Ffffffuuuuuuck me that shit is tight!!”
Her hands came down and grabbed the front of my shirt and she fisted both sides and yanked the thing open as buttons were sent flying all over the room.
“God I love you’re fucking body!” she groaned out and pumped herself up and down on my length.
“Ditto Kitten!” I laid back and just enjoyed the view of her over me fisting my hands into the blanket that smelled like her.
“Listen to how wet you are baby, you like fucking me don’t you.” I watched in utter fascination as Bella just checked the fuck out and was in some other world all her own using me to pleasure herself. It was sexy as fucking hell.
“Oh fuck Bella you’re creaming all down my cock!” I could feel Bella was wetter than I had ever seen a girl get. If I hazard to guess, I would bet she was one of those rare gems that can squirt. I was going to have to seriously test that little theory as I had seen Tanya do it to one of my former subs that could do it. I had to at least try it.

Her pace was increasing and she was riding me to my ultimate edge. Her hair was wildly lying down over her shoulders and she looked like she was ready to fall over the edge herself. Her entire body slammed down on me, my Kitten was driving me home with her, and it was fucking epic in my book.
I went to cry out in sheer pleasure not caring who the hell was home, but her hot little body crashed into mine. Her hands slid under the back of my head, she thrust her tongue into my mouth, and this girl owned me. She kissed me as she had never kissed me before and her hips were moving like a freaking jackhammer over me. She uttered four of the sweetest words I had ever heard in my life right into my mouth and I was done!
“Come for me baby!”
“God I fucking love you!” I cried out and I shoved my fingers into her hair and held her lips to mine as her sweet hot kitty pulsed all around me and I filled her with everything I had to give to her.
I kissed every part of her I could reach as her body quivered over me. She was shivering as we both came down from our orgasms. She was cold and she needed to warm up so I lifted her up with me carrying her into the bathroom and starting a warm shower with my lips tasting her skin as we waited for it to warm up.
“You’re still hard inside me.” She breathed out.
“Yes. Vampire…remember?” I licked her lips. “And your shivering baby let’s get under the hot water and warm you up.” I climb in with her and release her to let her heat up under the heat of the shower.

~X~X~X~

My parents and siblings have planned to show Bella the small little historical town. A summer storm is approaching today so they are going to take advantage of the opportunity to get out during the later afternoon hours. We take Bella to the old historical cemetery, the saloon to have sarsaparilla’s which she loved and then my dopey brothers wanted to get some of those old time photos done with their women so Esme insisted that Bella and I dress up in these smelly old clothes and pose for them. I was actually quite pleased with the way they came out as Bella looked delectable as a little saloon hussy.

Esme's Photo
 Esme however loved the photos of all three of us and she somehow managed to talk us into handing them over to her for her to display at the house.
We then headed over to a toy store that was on the corner and Emmett was in heaven. He walked out with at least ten bags of all kinds of games and kits to build model cars and planes.
When we returned home later that evening when the town rolled up its sidewalks, Bella was exhausted but Emmett convinced her to play a game of golf on the Wii. Let’s just say she sucked and not in the good way.
My family obviously fell in love with her and welcomed her with open arms while I on the other hand was finding it very difficult to not have some part of my body touching her at any given time. It seemed like my need for her was getting worse and I couldn’t wait to get her alone. The downside of that was the more time we spent alone together the worse I became as far as my need to change her. I was in so much conflict by the time the following morning came when we sat down with Esme and Carlisle in the office to discuss Bella’s decision. Bella surprised all of us when she looked at me and said “Just give me some time, I can’t give a specific date but just know that I love you with all my heart and when it’s time I will know. Just trust in me Edward. What I am saying is yes I do want to be with you forever but I don’t want to feel like I have a limited amount of time. That is too much to bear. Just know I do belong to you and have faith that I won’t make you wait forever.”  
My heart soared at her words. Bella and I were headed back for Los Angeles that night and my fathers parting words stuck in my head.

Dazzle her like only a Cullen can and she will be begging you to become one.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah this was a wonderful chapter too. I really enjoyed it alot. I love that she kind of turned the tables on him and she was in control. lol. I cant wait for the next update.
    From: LetRobstenLuv4ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lemon was sizzling hot - I bet Edward didn't expect dominant Bella to show up. She really is his match. I loved Carlisle's advise: dazzle her.

    ReplyDelete